Why are you so damn cute?!

Da Dawnpool422

This is a Drake fanfic, I hope you all like it ^^ !Quick disclaimer! This is an AU with Jake x Drew, Henry x... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 3

4K 90 127
Da Dawnpool422

Drew's POV
I'd decided to follow Jake for some stupid reason. I followed him up to the roof and saw him start talking to Daisy. I couldn't make out what they were talking about through the door but I could make out Jake having a crush on someone. I was kinda hoping he'd like me back but of course that'd never happen. I brought up the courage and decided to talk to him. I opened the door and quickly grabbed Jake's arm and dragged him away from Daisy. As I dragged him to the other side of the roof I glared at Daisy to not follow us. As soon as we could no longer see Daisy I threw Jake against the wall and placed my hand on his shoulder pushing him up against it so he couldn't escape. He started shaking and I loosened up and let him move.
"S-S-Sorry" I mumbled and rubbed the back of my head.
Jake just continued shaking slightly.
"Why is he so damn cute?!" I thought to myself.
"W-W-What do you want?" Jake trembled.
I hesitated "I-I........I just wanted to say sorry about earlier....I-I ummm wasn't really being all that nice and I'm sorry...."

Jake's POV
I stared at Drew for a moment wondering why he was apologizing. He was never nice to me or  any of my friends, but I kinda liked this side of him.
"I-It's fine....." I smiled nervously at him.
"But it's not........I've been so mean to you and your friends and it's just not right"
I was starting to get confused. Seriously had something happened? Had he heard what I said and was gonna make fun of me for liking him?!
My thoughts were drowning out what Drew was saying until I heard him say, "The truth is Jake.......I-I......I'm kinda jealous of you"
I stopped and looked at him, "W-What? Why would you be jealous of me? You've got rich parents you can literally get anything you want"
"I-I know........but you have musical talent and can sing me.......I'm just that boy with rich parents who bullies everyone because I'm jealous......."
Haily was right.......he really was jealous.....well that explains a lot.
"You don't need to be jealous......I-I could teach you if you want.....". What was I saying?! Teaching Drew how to sing?! How was I gonna do that?!
"Y-y-you really don't have to Jake........I'll just be trouble for you"
"It's no problem really you just have to be willing to learn"
"O-O-Ok"
I was still questioning my decisions and I pulled out a small scrap of paper I had in my pocket for a while and gave it to Drew.
"C-C-Call me later tonight so we can discuss when we'll meet up and practice."
Drew nodded and pulled out his phone, typing in my number.
I looked at the clock on the wall behind me and saw it was only a few minutes before next period.
"I'll see you umm later then I guess" I ran off to my next class. I was really happy I'd actually been able to talk to Drew but it was weird. He seemed.....different then before.....but I kinda liked it.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

187K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
178K 4.7K 51
Belle "Baby" Roberts is about to start school at Degrassi, and let me just tell you....shit gets crazy (Currently converting to 3rd person before up...
532K 8.2K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
82.5K 2.2K 10
bunch of Fundy x Dream oneshots. requests are always open. I dont know how to write romance because I am forever alone so please go easy on me