heartbreak on tour

Oleh wifisbabyyy

this is a fanfiction on the hoodie boys on tour. will there be love or heart break. the ships include-Dethan... Lebih Banyak

characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 29

111 4 1
Oleh wifisbabyyy

(A/N) Thank you for reading, this chapter has cussing.

2-6-22:I rewrote this chapter

Vallyk's POV

I woke up to my alarm going off. I shut it off and rolled out of the bed.

I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed a pair of jeans and a shirt. I carried my items into the bathroom and sat them on the bathroom counter.

I quickly closed the door before locking it.

I turned the water on and got undressed before getting in the shower. I let the water run down my body before I washed it. I then put shampoo in my hair and rinsed off my body.

I rinsed the soap out of my hair before putting conditioner in it.

Once I let it set for a few minutes, I rinsed it out.

I turned off the water and wrapped the towel around my waist. I got out of the shower and brushed my teeth. I got dressed before doing my hair. I then carried my dirty clothes out of the bathroom and put them in my suitcase.

As I was looking for my socks Kobe spoke up.

"Good morning"He said in his deep ass morning voice.

I jumped slightly before turning around.

"Good morning"I said with my hand on my chest, trying to steady my breathing.

Kobe slightly laughed as he spoke.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you"He said.

"It's okay"I said.

"I'm going to shower real quick"He said as he stood up.

"Alright"I said.

He grabbed his clothes before going into the bathroom. I put on my socks and shoes before sitting on the bed.

I pulled out my phone and scrolled through instagram when my mom called me. I answered it.

"Hey mom"I said.

"Hello son, when were you going to tell me you and Kobe started dating?"She asked me.

My heart sort of dropped.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, he only asked me out a few days ago"I said.

"Where is Kobe? I want to say hi"She said.

"He's in the shower, I'll let you talk to him when he gets out"I said.

"Okay, but tell me the details"She said.

"Details about what?"I asked.

"How Kobe asked you out?"She asked.

"Well, we were in New York walking outside while it was raining because we just left the restaurant and I noticed Devin and Ethan recording me. I asked them why they were recording then Kobe tapped my shoulder. I turned around and then he kissed me, then I asked what we were and it went on from there"I said.

"That's so cute!"She said.

"I know!"I said.

We talked for a little before Kobe walked out. He put his stuff up and sat down next to me.

"Hey Kobe, my mom wants to say hi"I said.

He leaned into the camera and waved at my mom.

"Hi mrs Pena"He said.

"Hi Kobe, thank you for making my son happy"She said.

"No problem ma'am"He said.

"Hey mom I got to go, I love you"I said.

"I love you too, bye son and bye Kobe"She said.

"Bye"Kobe and I said before I hung up.

"We should head out to the van"I said.

"Yeah"He said as he grabbed his shoes.

He put on his shoes as I grabbed my phone, wallet, and room key. He grabbed his phone and wallet before we walked out of the room.

We got into the elevator and went to the main floor. We walked out and met Cohen outside the van.

"Where's Jiggy"I asked as we walked up to him.

He sighed as he looked at us.

"He's in the room arguing with April, I swear she's so toxic"He said.

"It's like she only calls him to bitch him out"I said.

"For real, I feel bad for the poor kid"Kobe said.

We just talked while the other guys met us. Jiggy walked out later and our manager met us moments later.

Our manager unlocked the van and we got in and sat in our seats.

We drove to cedar point.

As we got closer to the park I took in the view. You could see all of the different roller coasters and hear the screams of park goers.

Once we pulled into the parking lot we got out. We started waking up to the entrance of the park. As we got closer the screams got louder.

Our manager paid for our tickets and the workers let us in. Our manager told us to wait by a plant while he went somewhere.

We stood in the area and talked.

"Ethan I know you're afraid of heights so are you going to go on the rides?"I asked him.

"I was thinking about that last night and decided I would try to face my fear"He said.

"That's good, it's not an easy thing to do"I responded.

"It isn't"He said.

Our manager then walked back to us.

"Okay, I got you guys fast pass tickets so you don't have to wait in lines"He said as he handed us the bracelets.

"Thank you so much"Devin said.

"You're welcome"Our manager said.

"I'm going to go do some business calls by the lake, see you guys later"He said before walking off.

"Where are we going first?"I asked, looking at the map.

"We could go to gatekeeper since it's right next to us"Jiggy said, pointing to the left.

"Alright let's go"Devin said.

We walked to the ride and straight through the fast lane line.

We got to the loading area and got in our seats.

I was sitting next to Kobe.

The park workers walked around and made sure we were locked in.

Once they gave the clear we went up the lift hill. I grabbed Kobe's hand as we started going up.

Once we got to the top we were dropped.

My stomach slightly dropped as we went down the track. We went through some twists and turns before going through the keyholes. It felt like I was going to hit my head and I immediately closed my eyes.

Once I felt us come to a stop, I opened my eyes. I blinked a few times as my eyes adjusted to the light.

We got off of the ride and walked to the open area of the park.

"That was sick"Kobe said.

I looked and saw Ethan holding on to Devin for dear life.

"Is he good?"I asked Devin, pointing to the boy hugging him.

"He's fine, just a little dizzy"He said.

Ethan pulled away and looked around the park.

"Where are we going next?"He asked.

He went to walk but immediately fell back into Devin's arms.

"Let's get a drink since it's hot"I said.

The guys nodded and we walked to a drink station.

We got some water bottles and sat down at a table.

"So Ethan, thoughts on the ride?"I asked.

"It was good until those fucking key hole thigys"He said.

"I agree, those were trippy"I said.

"You literally almost broke my hand"Kobe said.

"Fuck off"I said.

We finished our water and threw our trash away. We went on a couple rides before we made it to top thrill dragster. We walked up to it and watched it.

We saw a cart be launched and shot up the track before dropping right back down.

"Let's go!"Cohen said as we started walking.

"This is the day I die"Ethan said which caused me to slightly laugh.

We walked to the loading area and got into a cart. The workers checked everything and then gave the clear. There was a countdown as I grabbed Kobe's hand.

We were then launched down the straight track. I screamed as I squeezed Kobe's hand. We went up the 400ft hill before being pulled over and right back down. I felt my hair being pushed back as air hit my face.

We were then stopped back at the station.

My breathing was heavy as I tried to get my breath back after screaming. We got off of the ride and to the open park. I walked to a bench and flung myself on it.

"Holy balls"I said as I sat up.

"I think my heart is in my stomach"Mike said.

"Dude, never again"Ethan said.

"That's a fucking death trap"Derek said.

"That was scary as hell"Trent said.

"Let's take a breather before going on the last rides"Devin said.

"Thank god"Ethan said as he's breathing heavily.

"My hand fucking hurts, thank you Vallyk"Kobe said.

"Shut the hell up and suck my dick"I said.

"If you gave me a chance I would take it"Kobe sang as I started laughing.

"THERE'S KIDS HERE"Devin yelled.

"You act like you're kid friendly"Jiggy said.

"Shut up"Devin said.

We ended up getting up and started walking to Maverick. We walked into the line and to the loading area. We got in and the workers once again checked everything before giving the clear.

We were launched and were immediately thrown through turns. Air hit my face as my hair flew everywhere. My breathing got heavy as I screamed.

We got back to the station as we stopped. I started breathing as I tried to slow my heart beat. We got out of the train and walked to the open area of the park.

We sat on some benches as we talked.

"What's up with this park and launching people?"Derek asked.

"They're really trying to kill us"Ethan said.

We then got up and went on some other rides. We got some dinner before meeting our manager at the front of the park.

We exited the park and walked to the van. We got in and sat in our seats. Our manager then started driving.

"Do you guys want to come to our room and watch a movie?"Devin asked.

"Sure"We all said.

"Alright bet"He said.

I was on my phone the whole ride.

Once we got to the hotel, we walked in and got into the elevator. We got to our floor and walked to Devin and Ethan's room.

We walked in and all found places to sit. Devin turned on a random movie on Netflix as we watched it.

About halfway through the movie I turned on my phone as the guys talked. I was scrolling through random snap stories when I noticed April posted on her private.

You may be wondering why I'm in Jiggy's girlfriend's private story, well it's because she never took me out of it after we broke up.

I clicked on her story and started watching it. Most of the snaps were from a party. I then clicked to the next post of hers and saw her cuddling with a person that looked like a guy.

'Maybe it's a girl with short hair'I thought since I couldn't see their face.

I clicked on her next post and saw something I wish I didn't. I saw a video of her and my ex best friend making out. It wasn't old, it was recent.

I was filled with hurt, regret, and udder sadness for Jiggy.

"That bitch!"I slightly yelled before shoving my phone in my pocket.

"Vallyk, are you okay?"Kobe asked but I ignored him.

I put my shoes on and grabbed the room key to mine and Kobe's room.

I quickly walked to it and unlocked it. I walked in and pulled my phone out.

I dialled April's number and she answered.

"Oh hey Vallyk"She said.

"Shut the hell up, your dumb ass really cheated on my best friend with the same dude you cheated on me with. That was my best friend dude and you cheated on me with him and now you did the same with Jiggy?"I yelled.

"How do you know I cheated on Jiggy?!"She yelled back.

"I'm still in your private story"I said.

"Don't tell Jiggy!"Was all she said.

I heard the door open and saw Kobe standing there.

"Look, either you tell Jiggy or I will actually scratch that, I'll tell him"I said.

"No don't, I need him!"She yelled.

"No you don't, you need his fame. You broke this poor kid and made him miserable! He's going to be so heartbroken and it's because you wanted to be a hoe and cheat!"I yelled before hanging up.

I turned and saw Kobe looking at me in shock.

"What the hell just happened?"He asked me.

"You'll find out when I tell Jiggy"I said before exiting the room.

I walked back to Devin and Ethan's room. I knocked on the door and Derek opened it. Kobe and I walked into the room.

I walked to the bed Jiggy was sitting on and sat next to him.

"Jiggy, I have some bad news"I said.

"What is it?"He asked obviously confused.

"Before I tell you, promise me you won't beat yourself up for it because it wasn't your fault"I said.

"Vallyk what is wrong! You're confusing me"Jiggy said.

I took a deep breath as I looked at him.

"April cheated on you"I said.

I saw Jiggy's expression change as the guys gasped.

"H-how do y-you know?"He asked as tears brimmed his eyes.

"Okay so a few years back April and I dated and we broke up because she cheated on me with my best friend which is who she cheated on you with. After we broke up she never took me out of her snap private story. So today I was scrolling through her post and saw a video of her making out with my ex best friend"I said.

All of the guys gasped as they looked at me.

"How long did y'all date?"Kobe asked.

"A year"I said back.

"Can I see the post?"Jiggy asked me.

I nodded and pulled out my phone. I pulled up the video and showed Jiggy. Tears fell from his eyes as he watched.

He then nodded and wiped his tears.

I pulled my phone away as I looked at him.

"I'm so sorry"I said.

Jiggy pulled out his phone and called someone. He put it on speaker as the person picked up.

"Hey babyyyy"April's voice rang through the room.

"Don't call me that, we're over"Jiggy said.

She then gasped.

"Vallyk is lying!"She yelled.

"I saw the video and even if he was, I was still planning on ending it because you treat me like shit"Jiggy said.

"Whatever, I never loved you anyway"She said before hanging up.

Jiggy dropped his phone as he started crying even more.

Cohen pulled him into a hug as he cried into his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry"Cohen said as he rubbed Jiggy's back.

The boys and I watched as Cohen helped his friend.

A few minutes later, Jiggy pulled away and looked at us.

His eyes were red and puffy as there were tear stains on his cheeks.

"You deserve so much better Jiggy"Devin said.

"You're such a great kid and I'm sorry this happened to you"Mike said.

"I love you man, I'm sorry"Kobe said.

"I love you too and I love you guys, thank you"Jiggy said.

We all hugged Jiggy before pulling away.

"I think I'm going to head to bed, we have a long day tomorrow"Jiggy said.

"I'll walk you"I said before standing up.

"Bye guys"I said.

"Bye"They said.

Jiggy, Cohen, Kobe, and I walked out of the room.

We dropped the youngers off before going to our room.

We walked in and kicked our shoes off.

I grabbed some shorts before going into the bathroom. I did what I needed before walking out.

I sat an alarm and put my phone on the charger.

I turned it off and got in bed.

Kobe got in bed later and pulled me to him. I hugged him as I drifted off to sleep.

word count-2711

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

113K 1.1K 30
So this will be gay one shots! Along with the ships you guys know and I know. Like from bands, YouTubers, kpop shippers So yeah. I'll be updating...
283K 16.3K 65
Jimin's Whore Part 2 You've decided that three months away from Jimin was more than you could take, but is it ever really possible to pick up where y...
4.3K 146 35
Basically a huge love story in a book filled with ships 🖤 so enjoy! This may also connect to my life. Maybe Warnings: smut, strong language, mpreg...
28.3K 987 23
𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞 & 𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤 シ︎