𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑭𝑢𝑹 𝑨 𝑴𝑢𝑴𝑬𝑡...

Av erensgf0712

"𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’š π’…π’†π’π’š π’Šπ’•? 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’π’” π’šπ’π’– π’•π’‰π’Šπ’... Mer

Author's Note β™‘
one || Be My Valentine..?
two || "Is He Your Boyfriend Or Something..?"
four || "You Can't Be Serious!?"
five || "You're really going out with him?"
six || "Have You Been Drinking?"
seven || "And Who Can Do It Better Than Me?"
eight || "Cheers To The Beautiful Family."
nine || "Take It...It's Yours"
ten || "Yes, Girlfriend."
eleven || "Who Did This To You?"
twelve || "Just Let Me Explain.."
thirteen || "You Never Gave Me An Answer Summer."
fourteen || "I'm A Gentleman Summer."
Fifteen || "F*ck Junior Year!"
sixteen || "Your Friends, Media First"
seventeen || "Front Or Back?"
eighteen || "Welcome, Miss Nolan"
nineteen || "This Dinner Is Going To Be A Shit Show Isn't It?"
Twenty || "I'm Sorry."
twenty-one || "I Guess We Better Make It Memorable Then."
twenty-two || "Andromeda."
twenty-three || "Forever?"
twenty-four || "Who Am I To Keep You Waiting?"
twenty-five || "Did You Miss Me?"
twenty-six || "You Can't Ignore Me."
twenty-seven || "Is This Some Kind Of Sick Joke?"
twenty-eight || "Happy Birthday Summer."
twenty-nine || "You're In For A Long Night Kid."
thirty || "Do You Trust Devon?"
thirty-one || "His Name Is Christopher Johnson."
thirty-two || "Don't Tell Me...You Haven't Opened My Birthday Present Have You?"
thirty-three || "Please, No Sentiments."
Thirty-four || "Fine, We'll Wait Until Graduation."
thirty-five || "Just For A Moment"
Afterwordsβ™‘
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter || The Wedding β™‘

three || "Please Don't Stop.."

18.5K 655 188
Av erensgf0712

➳♥
hii, I really like this song, so give it a listen while you read okay?

                                Devon's POV

"Just for tonight?"

Summer was now straddling me, slowly grinding against my dick. She couldn't even imagine the things I wanted to do to her.

I had to have her.

"You're mine tonight, Summer Nolan."

My lips found hers immediately, recklessly. She moaned into my mouth as she tried to find her rhythm, it didn't take long until we began moving together harmoniously.

She bit my bottom lip, gliding her tongue against it earning a smirk from me. I gave her the access she so desperately wanted, and our tongues began to move together with expertise.

She was intoxicating, like a drug I never wanted to be free from. I fantasized frequently about what it would be like to have Summer like this, never thinking I was ever going to see it for myself.

My imagination proved to be weak compared to the real thing.

I broke away from her lips and she whimpered in disapproval.

"Just go with it." I teased, as I found a new home in her neck. She ran her fingers through my hair scratching at my scalp, "whenever you say that we always somehow end up regretting it." Confused, I lifted my head to scan her face, she was smiling.

Was she having second thoughts?

"Are you going to regret this?" She shrugged and scrunched her nose. "Summer," I pleaded. She was amused by my concern. "No, I was just thinking of all the shit you've gotten me into over the years."

She was now full-on laughing. That was a good sign but she still had me stressed, "are you sure?" I hadn't been completely convinced. No matter how bad I wanted her, I would stop if that's what she wanted.

She tilted her head smiling at me before peppering my face with kisses.

"Shhh," she hushed me, "just go with it."

I liked this side of Summer, the side I obviously never got to see. Usually, it was me making her blush, she was easy to rile up and the faces she made were heavenly. But this time, I was the one who was no match against her charm. The look of satisfaction on her face while she toyed with me was enough to make any man submit.

She was perfect.

I buried my head back into the crevice of her neck, wanting to leave evidence I had been there. Even if we never shared another moment like this one, I wanted to be reminded that she was once mine.

"You're gonna leave a mark if you keep doing that." She threw her head back as I lightly bit on her sweet spot.

"That's the point," my voice was dripping with arrogance.

" I told you, Summer. Tonight? You're mine."

"If that's what you really wanted, you'd leave it in a place only you could see." She looked down at her chest, then back up at me. I raised my eyebrows impressed. "What?" She laughed, her cheeks were now a bright red.

"You," I whispered.

"Can I?" I gestured to her shirt. Her eyes followed my hands and she nodded, giving me the clear. I tugged her shirt off, taking in her bare skin. Kissing her shoulder, I unlatched her bra and cupped her breasts, helping them fall into place.

She smiled shyly and continued to grind on me, precum threatening to ruin my boxers. I placed both my hands on each side of her waist and applied light force, wanting to feel more of her against me.

"Keep doing that Summer."

My voice was shallow, and my heart was beating so hard I thought it'd stop. Summer's hair was frizz by now, and I could tell it was starting to bother her by how many times she had to push it out of her face. Wanting to help her out, I looked over at her desk and spotted a black hair tie. Grabbing it, I gave her a quick kiss and pushed her hair out of her face. She gave me a confused look, which turned into a grin when she realized I was tying her hair up in a bun behind her head.

"Better?" I asked.

"Yes, thank you." Her voice was barely audible. I began messaging her breasts while nibbling on her ear. She let out a stifled whimper in response to the stimulation, had to correct that.

"Don't hold it in, I want to hear you." I wanted to hear every pretty little moan her mouth had to offer.

I tilted my head, taking her nipple in between my lips swirling my tongue around it. I popped it in and out of my mouth a few times before lightly grazing my teeth against it. To my approval, she was moaning freely now. They were continuous and desperate, heaven-sent. She hadn't been touched in years and a part of me wanted my hands to be the only ones that touched her ever again.

"Good girl," I whispered before flipping her over on her back.

She pulled at the bottom of my shirt and I allowed her to pull it off of me. Giving her a soft kiss, I positioned myself on top of her, I needed to feel more of her.

"Do you trust me?" She nodded in response.

"I need to hear it." She giggled and licked her lips.

"Yes Devon, I trust you."

"Take everything off." She raised her eyebrows and I lowered my head, my lips pressing against her ear. "Off," I commanded, and she quickly did as I asked.

I tossed her clothes to the side and took her lips hostage once again. She was shivering as I felt my way down her abdomen, getting accustomed to the way my hands felt on her skin. Once I reached my destination, I was immediately greeted by how wet she had gotten.

"You're so wet Summer," she squeezed her thighs together, trapping my hands in between them.

"You good?" She threw her hands over her head laughing, "I'm okay." She sighed, "That just felt really good."

I smiled and watched as she stretched her legs back open, "do you want me to keep going?" She only nodded as a response. "You know I love it when you talk to me Summer." I didn't want any mixed signals, verbal confirmation was always the best choice.

She rolled her eyes, "I don't want you to stop." Her voice alone could send me over the edge.

"Kiss me."

Without offering a reply, she wrapped her hands around my neck, crashing into my lips once more. I took my middle and index finger and gently circled around her clit, moving my fingers slowly, keeping a steady rhythm.

She was getting wetter by the second.

I wanted to surrender and give her what she wanted, what her body wanted. Instead, I kept my slow pace knowing working my way up would be much more satisfying for the both of us.

"Fuck, She bit on her lip hard and moaned.

"Is that good?" She didn't answer. Displeased, I sped up watching her come undone below me. "I need an answer," she released her lip and met my gaze. "Yes, please don't stop." I could cum from just watching her. Her chest was falling and rising slowly, causing her breasts to move in the same fashion.

Her skin was flushed, lightly covered in sweat. Her eyes were shut tight as she tried to gain a hold of the pleasure building within her. Wanting her to reach her limit I slipped two fingers inside her, using my thumb to continue messaging her.

"Shit, Devon." Her nails were digging into my arm, leaving red marks as she clawed at me. The room echoed with the sound of her moans and my fingers moving in and out of her with ease. She was louder now, and I could feel her tightening against my fingers. She was soaking wet, her light blue sheets now stained a darker pigment underneath her.

What a beautiful sight.

I removed my fingers from inside her and put them into my mouth, removing every trace of her from them.

"What are you doing?" She was needy, and the lack of stimulation was frustrating her. "Cleaning you up." She quirked her eyebrow, relaxing as she rested her head on her bed.

I left soft, wet, kisses from her belly button down to her bikini line. I wanted her, but I didn't want to rush this. If all we had was tonight, I was going to make it last for as long as I could.

She rested her hands in my hair, tugging at it gently. She was writhing around under me, breathing heavily. I was driving her crazy and I loved every minute of it. Spreading her legs further to have a full view of her, I leveled my face in between her thighs keeping my eyes locked on hers.

"Is this what you want?" I had to ask.

"More than anything." Her voice was filled with lust.

I kissed her, using my tongue to trace circles along her clit. She threw her head back in ecstasy pushing my face further in between her legs. She was already so wet, it wouldn't be long until she'd reach her limit.

"Oh, yes, please, Devon...oh.." She was digging her nails into the sheets, curling her toes. I watched her with precision, I wanted to remember intimately every expression her face made while I ate her out. I wanted to remember the way she sounded, the way she tasted, the way she felt. I was putty in her hands and she didn't even know it.

"Tell me how you like it."

I wanted her to enjoy this as much as I was.

"Right there, please..don't stop."

Moans were now flying out of her mouth along with hushed profanity. From the way her hands gripped my hair, I could tell she was getting close. I sucked on her clit hard while fucking her with my fingers. She arched her back, sucking in air sharply. "Uhhh, fuck." She was practically crying out now, not caring who heard her.

"That's it, baby, keep going." I encouraged her. "Keep going."

She was no longer talking coherently. She removed her hands from my head and placed them on her breasts, playing with her nipples. I took my free hand and reached out for one doing the job for her.

She was melting under me.

"Oh, yes, I-I'm gonna—" Her words were a jumbled mess.

"Cum for me Summer."

"Fuck." she spread her legs out farther for me cursing repeatedly.

"I-"

"There you go."

That was all it took for her to reach her peak, her back arched as she let out one long whimper. I continued to move my fingers inside her as I let her ride out her high. She collapsed back onto the bed breathing heavily, wiping sweat from her forehead.

I gave her one final kiss and laid beside her.

Still, out of breath, she turned over towards me, "we're not done."

I looked at her confused, "I don't have a condom, do you?" She laughed and shook her head no, placing her hand on the band of my shorts.

"I'm not talking about that." She began pulling them down and I grabbed her hand, "Summer, you don't have—" She kissed me, shutting me up.

"Okay." I threw my hands in the air defeated.

This girl was going to be the death of me.

My head was now resting against her pillow, hands tucked tightly behind my head. She salivated her lips before licking the precum from me, it wouldn't take long for me to finish. I was hard to the point it hurt and seeing her like this was...

Overwhelming.

"Summer, I don't think I'm gonna last very long." I was embarrassed, but I felt like I needed to share. I'd never been in this position before. She gave me a quick peck on my cheek and assured me it was fine. She then lowered her head and began swirling her tongue around my tip before taking me into her mouth. I felt the muscles in my stomach contracting and my head becoming cloudy.

"Fuck Summer, just like that."

She moved her hand up and down, slowly pumping me while doing intricate tricks with her tongue. The shyness she felt earlier was completely gone by now because she was expertly sucking me off without an ounce of shame. Curse words and moans were all I could manage to get out as I thrust into her mouth. She released me from her grip, her hazel eyes searing into mine.

"Don't hold back, I wanna hear you."

I threw my head back from laughter, my time with Summer made me realize just how boring my other sexual encounters were. All parties finished and enjoyed their time, but it wasn't as fun as it was with Summer.

She was ruining me for other women forever.

She latched herself back onto my dick, taking me to the back of her throat. "Fuck Summer," I couldn't hold back anymore. Her mouth was way too warm, way too wet, and she looked way too good.

"Uhhhh, yes."

I wanted to be the only one she did this for. I wanted all of her, every square inch. I couldn't imagine someone else seeing her like this. I didn't want to.

"You're so good at that baby."

She hummed against me in response to my praise and I swear I almost saw light.

"Shit, oh keep doing it like that,  just like that." I ran my fingers through her hair grabbing a fistful, "look at me." She completed my request and set her eyes on me.

"I want you all to myself Summer."

I was being greedy, but I couldn't help it.

"I'm gonna cum."

My breathing was hitched, and I grabbed onto her bed frame for support. She gave my tip one last hot, wet swirl and that was all it took for me to finish in her mouth.

"Ohhh, fuck." I was numb from pleasure, she licked me up and wiped the corner of her mouth seductively.

"Come here."

She obeyed and crawled her way into my arms. I kissed her deeply, never wanting this moment to end. She fell over to the left of me panting, "I think the weed finally hit me." She said in between breaths.

"Yeah me too." I laughed.

She chuckled and kissed my shoulder before walking to her dresser. I took in her figure as she danced, trying to find clothes to wear to sleep.

Just looking at her was enough to get me hard again.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, are you staying the night?"

My eyes lazily drifted up her legs to finally find her eyes.

"Yeah, I'll hop in after you."

She mouthed 'okay' and wrapped a towel around her, doing a light jog to the bathroom. She was the most precious thing I'd ever laid my eyes on.

Now alone with my thoughts, I remembered our previous agreement.

"Just for tonight."

I blew air out of my cheeks in frustration, I wasn't sure if I would be able to hold my end of the bargain. Because having her tonight? Only made me want more of her tomorrow.

                          Summer's POV

Tonight we crossed a line I knew we could never come back from. I didn't regret it, although I wished I had more to offer him. I didn't have much experience in the bedroom so I was feeling a bit insecure being with him after all this time. My ex and I had our own sets of issues that didn't exactly have me jumping to sleep with him. He made me feel insecure about everything, even sex. But Devon made me feel so comfortable and relaxed, no one had ever taken the time out to make sure I was taken care of.

"Just for tonight."

I splashed warm water on my face trying to calm myself down.

We never broke promises.

But I wondered if he'd make an exception for this one.

                                       ➳♥

END

This was my first time writing smut so I kinda hate it and myself LMAOOOO

anyway, drama is patiently awaiting these two😈

Bye besties! 🏃🏽‍♀️

PS: To my friends who read this, no you didn't <3

FortsΓ€tt lΓ€s

Du kommer ocksΓ₯ att gilla

4.9K 203 91
Get ready to dive into the captivating story of teenage couples as they navigate the treacherous waters of high school and strive to make their relat...
29.2K 507 18
A girl named Diamond is in the senior year of middle school and she has a crush on the boy she loves. She makes her love known to him not knowing wha...
283K 9.1K 43
Summer is left distraught when one of her loves cheats on her with her worst enemy, and she finds out her other boyfriends covered for him. When they...
172K 2.6K 31
Every summer the girls rent out an airbnb that allows two other people to rent the other half. Everytime they stay the girls wait to see who rents it...