Billionaire's Girlfriend for...

Per missanonymousL

Lalisa Manoban is a girl who is in need of a big amount of money. A young lad same age as hers offered her s... Més

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty-one
Author's Apology
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
EPILOGUE
Ending Letter
Bonus Chapter

Thirty

1.3K 78 6
Per missanonymousL

Chapter 30: The plan begins

"So he wants to take over the Jeon empire? Ridiculous! He is not even a full-blooded Jeon!" Junghyun said finding it ridiculous that an illegitimate son wanted the company all for himself.

"Illegitimate or not, he still has the right but the fact that Mr. Jeon took it and placed it all under Jungho made him unhappy," Lucas stated.

"And why is Lisa involved?" Jungkook asked after a while of silence.

The basement fell silent and the three guys waited for Lucas' answer.

"Your family, you are the one who involved her. Your affection brought her to this kind of situation," his so-called father admitted while looking at Jungkook which made all of them silent. His words hit the sore spot in Jungkook's heart that he started blaming himself for involving such innocent girl.

Jungkook stared at Lucas, he was right. Lisa would never be invoved if it wasn't for him. His greed led to this. "It's all my fault," he told himself. It really is his fault.

"It's not our fault that that boss of yours is a psychopath who just wants to take everything for granted!" Jungkyu shouted after noticing the mood of his younger brother. He knew that Jungkook is already blaming himself for everything like he always do.

"I know." Lucas said before bowing his head in shame. He, too, blamed himself for involving innocent lives just because he couldn't change his life for the better.

"What's his other plans?" Junghyun asked. Out of all, he was the only one who kept himself in tact while they immerse themselves in guilt. Even though he was guilty for it, they still need make sure that Lisa and her family are alright.

His question woke them all up. Time to turn their attention to the real problem...

⚜️

Meanwhile, Somi patiently waited for the woman to come back after going to the rest room to answer her phone. But when she didn't see Lisa, not even her sillhouette, she grew impatient and worried for the gal. She decided to go get her herself, her heart pounding as if something bad is going to happen.

"Eonn-" She paused when she saw a guy pulling Lisa's unconscious body on the ground. It looks like someone hit her head for her to be unconscious for she saw beads of blood on her forehead and droplets on the floor.

"Eonnie!" She shouted and hurriedly took her phone but before she could ever do so, a guy already knocked her out that made her unconscious as well.

While Somi laid on the ground, the guy took her lifeless body on his arms and walked to where they parked the van along with the other guy carrying Lisa.

"Just leave that girl alone. We were only ordered to get this girl anyway," the guy carrying Lisa said which the other guy nodded before leaving Somi at the parking lot lying on the cold floor while they took Lisa with them.

The guards guarding both Lisa and Somi panicked when Somi and Lisa didn't come back, it's been almost 20 minutes but no signs of them so they decided  to go to the rest room only to see no one.

They called other guards at the mall to check for the girls and even checked the CCTV footages only to see no record of the specific time that the two went missing.

They went to the parking lot only to see the Jeon's only daughter lying on the floor, unconscious.

The guards called the Jeons immediately and called for another guards to come look for Lisa. They will definitely face the wrath of the one and only Jeon Jungkook if he finds out that Lisa went missing under their noses.

Mrs. Jeon ran to the private ward where Somi was confined, crying. Even Grandma and Grandpa Jeon were worried for the girl and even for Lisa whose still missing. They didn't know why they are targeting the girls and what were their motives for taking Lisa.

Mrs. Jeon decided to call her husband but he wasn't picking up so she called her oldest son instead.

"Hello mom?" the man asked as soon as the call got connected.

Mrs. Jeon was sniffing that made the guy on the other line tense, "What's wrong mom?" he asked worriedly.

"Come here at the hospital. Somi is here and Lisa-" she paused for a bit to compose herself, "she's missing. We don't know where she is," she finished.

"What?!" Jungkook's voice was heard through the line. The call was on speaker so they all heard his mother.

"Are you three together?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

"Mother, what happened to Lisa? Which hospiital are you?" Jungkook's voice was panicking. 

"Come here at the hospital. Only Somi can answer you. I'll text you the address so hurry up," their mother said before the phone call was disconnected.

Jungkook's body ran cold and he felt suffocated by the news of his lover missing. He went to Lucas and grabbed his collar.

"Where's Lisa?!" he yelled at the guy, Junghyun and Jungkyu held their youngest brother to prevent himself from going wild. He looks like he's about to kill the only man who can help them at this point. They can't let that happen.

"Jungkook, let him be first. Somi is the only one who can answer. What if she witnessed it all?" Jungkyu tried to calm him down.

Jungkook let go of the man and ran his hands through his hair frustratedly. Heaving a deep sigh, he tried his best to not let his anger take over him. Right now, they need to know what really happened.

They went straight to the hospital after receiving their mother's text message.

Somi just woke up and she sat up crying, still feeling traumatized by what she encountered earlier.

"Somi ah~ Why-" But before her grandmother could finish speaking, she cut her off sobbing loudly.

"Grandma! Grandpa! Mom! Lisa eonnie... she... she was... kidnapped! We need to find her! Those guys... they took her!" She yelled crying then the door banged open.

"Oppa!" She said crying. She was panicking and trembling so hard.

Jungkook went to her side fast and hugged the crying girl.

"What happened? Where is she?" he asked almost immediately. He, too, is panicking.

"Lisa eonnie... she was taken! By the guys. They took her, oppa help Lisa eonnie!" she said crying helpless

Jungkyu watched their princess cry her heart out. He sympathized her and ought to avenge her sister and what happened to Lisa. "Somi-ah, calm down first. Tell us what happened."

"W-we were just shopping inside the shop w-when someone called her. She went to the rest room to answer but  minutes p-passed she didn't come back so I went to look for her. But I-I saw her on the floor unconscious with two men," she cried while telling them everything.

"Did you see the faces of the guys who took her?" Junghyun asked.

Somi shook her head, "They were wearing masks covering their faces. All I saw was Lisa eonnie was already on the floor and the guy was carrying her. I was about to call you but someone knocked me from behind," she said while crying and trembling, hugging her brother Jungkook.

Jungkook cupped her cheeks, "Where did you last seen her?"

"At the restroom. And then I don't remember anything," she said, "Oppa, save eonnie! Find her!" she said.

"I'll find her." He said and nodded.

He went out when his phone rang, one of his maids from his penthouse is calling.

"Hello?" he said.

"Sir, they are missing! Some men broke in here and took the family!" the maid said with a trembling voice.

He trembled at this and hurriedly hung the phone up.

"What happened?" Jungkyu asked.

"They are missing. We need to find her and her family. I can't lose her!" he said. 

He needs to hurry or she will be in so much trouble. He can't let that happen. He's already brought so many bad things to them.

⚜️

Meanwhile, in the dark room, there stood a girl all tied up at the steel. Her mouth and eyes covered by a cloth, her hands and feet were tied up by a chain.

Boss V smirked at the sight of her in his dark room looking pitiful.

Lisa woke up feeling sore on the back of her neck because of the steel that was used to her at the rest room a while ago.

"Eonnie!!" she shouted as she heard some screaming and crying on the other line.

"You hear your sisters?" the guy on the phone laughed hysterically like a devil he is.

"You bastard!! What did you do to them?! Who are you?!" she yelled angrily.

"Hmm nothing much actually. Just some beating up here and there." he said mercilessly.

"No!! You bastard!! Why are you doing this?! Who are you?!" she shouted as her tears came out nonstop.

"You'll know me eventually but not on this device, Miss Lisa." the guy said then she felt a pang on the back of her neck.

After that, all she could remember was that she saw a glimpse of the eyes of the guy who was standing behind her before she fell unconscious.

"Who are you?!" her yell became a murmur because of the cloth covering her mouth.

"You have woken up, I see" the guy with the same voice as she could remember talking to her at the phone earlier said.

"Where are my family?!" she yelled.

"Speak clearly please," the guy taunted and laughed.

Then the guy ordered men to take the cloth off her mouth but the other cloth remained on her eyes.

"Who are you?! What do you want from me and my family?! What is it to you?!" she yelled continously.

"One question at a time, Lisa." The guy said as he pickled his ears.

"Let's start with an introduction. My name is Boss V, call me that from now on." He said.

"You're not my boss," she spat.

"Oh right, but I am now especially when your parents and sisters' lives are in my hands," he threatened.

"What did you do to them?!" she yelled crying at the thought of her family getting hurt and tortured. Why are they even doing this to them?

"I just told you what I did remember? Now where are we? Oh right, so actually I have nothing against you and your family to ease up your mind. But the Jeons," he said and his blood boiled at the mention of them.

"Jeons? You know the Jeons?" she asked confused.

"Of course! Who wouldn't? Those greedy brats took everything away from me! Of course, I know them," he said. 

"How are they involved with you when they don't even know you?" she asked.

"You know nothing, kid. Those brats took everything away from me! They made me like this!! They deserve to be tortured and it starts from their heir, Jeon Jungkook, which is why you're here," the psycho guy said. His eyes looked so dark, anyone would have trembled under his fierce gaze.

"You're a psycho!! You're insane!! My family!! Why are you even involving them?!" she yelled angrily while wriggling. She hissed at the painful sensation but she 

"That guy is helplessly inlove with you. You are his weakness. I assume that he's already gone nuts by the news that you and you're family are missing," he said and laughed again, lowly this time.

"Let my family go. If you want revenge then just do it with me, please!" she helplessly begged.

"What if I don't want to?" he said and laughed again, "Don't worry, everything will be alright. Just pray that those Jeon brats will give me what I want and then I'll set you guys free." He stated that made Lisa angry.

"I pray that you won't succeed!!" she yelled.

"Wrong prayer, Miss. If you put it that way, your beloved family will basically die infront of you." He said then the big screen opened revealing her parents and adoptive sisters tied like her with cloth on their mouths.

Boss V ordered his men to take the cloth off her eyes for her to see her family on the screen.

"Lisa!!!" Rosé cried helplessly.

"Eonnies!! Mom! Dad!!" she shouted as she saw her pitiful dad tied up, he is still ill but they were no mercy.

"Let them go, please!! I beg you!! I'll do anything!!" she begged Boss V.

"Anything?" he smirked then Lisa nodded while crying.

"Anything."

☪️

Edited and corrected.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

11.5K 359 20
《A Liskook Fanfiction》 "It's either you take it or leave it" Lalisa Manoban & Jeon Jungkook experience the stage of life where it's hard to decide. ...
60.9K 1.8K 19
lalisa maonban works at jeon interprises...her boss mr jeon suddenly thinks of giving his company on his son jeon jungkook's hand what will happen wh...
59.9K 878 44
Kim Lalisa is a girl from Thailand. A girl with a beautiful and the kindest heart. She has an excellent business degree. But at last, sometimes bad...
706K 21.6K 84
Have you ever wondered how would it be like if you were married to your crush? How about if you were expecting his baby? What would that make you fee...