Dreamswap ship one shots (13+...

Por OCJPlayz

No clue what this is- This is very random 😂 Alright, the ships included in this book are: DS!Drink DS!Cross... Mais

Have a heart do your part ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Drunk (Lime)
Ow!
The broken leg
Love is love
Sleep
Dont cry...
Bestfriends help
Damn-
Kidnapped
Leave him be.
Guilty
Paperwork (Lime)

The Kiss

2K 38 12
Por OCJPlayz

DS!Dreammare
(DS!Dream x DS!Nightmare)
Request: @Landin404-
Fluff
——————————————————

Narrators POV-

"Why would you say something like that?" Ink asked his Boss, they were both sat facing each other on a table, it was not that dark out, the sun was about to rise. The Castle had been busy since last night, Dream wasn't there to help anyone as he was with his right hand man, and best friend, trying to figure what was happening to him.

"I don't know Ink... I don't know what to do about this anymore, my feelings are way too messed up..." Dream replied with a sigh.

"Sir, as your employé I would say brush it off, but as your friend i say you should talk to him!" Ink said, he wasn't the best in relationships but his Boss wasn't the only one who's fallen in love.

"Take Finch as an example, he didn't know he liked Hacker but talked to him and realised!" He continued.

"But they talk everyday! I barely talk to him!" Dream moaned and lowered his head.

Meanwhile

"This is the last time I'm telling you Night!" Error sighed at Nightmare who was having a mental break down.

"B-But I've know him my whole life! It's not possible!" Night chuckled, pacing around a room back and forth panicking.

"Oh my god you are so stupid." Error sighed, he doesn't want to deal with Night having a break down over something so small and stupid.

"Wow thanks, as my best friend that really helps!" Night growled at Error pausing his pacing for a moment than continued.

"Go. Talk. To. Him!" Error growled, then he opened a portal behind Night and pointed his friend through.

"You won't get killed! Promise!" Error said as he pushed Night through the void like portal.

Back with JR:

The Castle was buzzing with activity, people everywhere, complaining, crying, shouting. Dream was trying to stop everyone from shouting but it gave him more of a headache.

"Everybody calm down!" Dream called out, everybody continued doing what they were doing and ignored Dream.

"Oh my god they are so annoying..." Dream muttered to himself.

Just as he muttered that to himself, a portal opened in front of him.

"AAAAAHHHH!" Night screamed, though his scream wasn't louder then all the shouting that was happening in the Castle.

"Nightmare!?" Dream cried while Nightmare laid on the ruff, hard floor.

"Uch... s-so d-dizzy..." Night muttered, Dream sighed and glared at Nightmare.

"Look it's that stupid Nightmare!" Someone shouted as Dream was about to help Night.

"Oi! Leave him be!" Dream growled, leaning down to pick up, the close to puking, Night.

"Why are you helping him!?" A Karen yelled, this bugged Dream, so he just teleported away with his wings rapped around Night.

Meanwhile with Ink:

"Oh screw off women!" Ink growled at some rando who was yelling at him for not capturing a criminal.

"Lord Dream just took that criminal Nightmare!" Someone yelled in the distance. This caught Inks attention.

"LISTEN YOU BRAT!"

"FUCK OFF WOMEN!"

Technical difficulties-

(With the boys ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Dream teleported himself and Nightmare to his room. Then placed Nightmare on his bed.

"I always thought this bed was ment for two people-" Nightmare muttered, he was still dizzy as-well.

"It is, I just... never had a chance to share it with someone?" Dream replied, he's always been too busy for relationships anyway.

"Then get a girlfriend already!" Night chucked, Dream new that he was sad, there was no positivity coming from him.

"Nightmare I'm gay." Dream said turning to get a glass of water from the on-suit.

"Oh cool, same." Nightmare replied, not exactly aware of what he said.

"Anyhow, here's some water." Dream muttered, walking back from the on-suit with a glass in his hand.

"Thanks..." Night replied, taking the offered water and taking a sip.

Dream sat next to Night on the bed and sighed.

"So uh, what's been happening with the Meme Squad recently?" Dream asked trying to bring up small talk.

"It's been alright, though I can tell that the JR Castle has been busy as heck!" Night chuckled.

"God it's been a wreck! People shouting and yelling and Karen's! Oh my gosh don't get me started on all those idiots!" Dream growled and sighed, but let out a chuckle.

Then the two basically just talked the whole night, laughing, complaining, crying, and all of that lead to being very tired.

Quite a few hours later:

"Dream... I have a question..." Night muttered as he yawned, they were both pretty tired.

"What's up?" Dream replied, leaning back against the head board on his bed.

"... have you ever been in love...?" Night asked, Dreams face went red, his eyes widening.

"Uh y-yeah?" Dream replied chuckling slightly trying to brush off his feelings like he usually does.

"Oh... I think I'm in love... I don't know though..." Night said looking at the sealing, Dreams heart dropped slightly, he tried to brush it off but his feelings got the best of him.

"D-Dream why are you crying!?" Night said. Trying to calm Dream down, he went to comfort him, sitting next to him and hugging him tightly.

"N-Night... I-I..." He didn't want to finish his sentence.

"..."

Silence filled the room, only light crying could be heard.

"D-Dream I'm sorry but... I-I really want to do this..." Night muttered, this confused Dream.

"S-Sorry for this..." Night mumbled again.

At that moment Night held Dreams hand, his face going bright, he leant in and kissed Dream.

As confused as Dream was he just relaxed slightly.

Night backed out after a moment.

"I-Im sorry D-Dream I-I'll go-..." Night chuckled about to stand up and leave.

"Wait! Do you w-want t-to stay a-and... h-hug?" Dream muttered, Night looked up.

"Cuddle? Sure!" Night laughed, this made Dream feel embarrassed, then he leaned up against Dreams shoulder, this relaxed both of them, and they both started drifting off.

In the morning

The sun was rising and the guards were yelling?

"Uch what the fuck is that sound!?" Dream groaned, he wanted to sleep in.

"It's just the guards..." Night muttered, at this point Dream had forgotten Night was there.

"I completely forgot you were here-" Dream said turning to face Night.

"Course you did." Night chuckled, kissing Dream on the cheek lightly.

"I just want to sleep today..." Dream muttered, cuddling up to Night.

"It's 8:30 Dream, your guards will be looking for you and that's a one way ticket for me to go to jail." Night replied, Dream groaned, he didn't want to get up.

"I'm not leaving..." Dream mumbled closing his eyes and holding Night tightly.

"Dreeeeaaaammmm! You need to get up!" Night said, looking at Dream with a glare, though Dream didn't care he just ignored him.

Then a knocking came at the door.

"Boss! The guards need you!" Ink called after knocking.

"I'm busy!" Dream groaned back.

"What fucking Nightmare? Just get up! The guards need you lazy bones!" Ink replied, Dreams face went red and so did Nightmares.

"Fine I'll be out now!" Dream growled. Ink always has good blackmail.

10 minutes later

"Sir, There's a criminal in the Castle!" A guard said, Dream raised an eyebrow.

"What?" He replied.

"That Nightmare criminal is in the castle, when we find him we will lock him up and might have to execute him!" The Guard said bowing down.

Dreams heart dropped. Kill him? Isn't that a bit far?

"Why would you need to kill him?" Dream growled trying to keep a low profile though.

"He's got a massive criminal record Sir!" The Guard stated.

"And!? If you would mind I would lien to keep him alive!" Dream growled, the guard jumped.

"Y-yes sir!" The guard stuttered.

"Now you have a job to do! You better do it!" Dream said trying to act like he does everyday.

"Yes Sir!" The guard muttered then bowed and walked away.

Then Ink came to the side of Dream.

"So~ how was last night~?" Ink chuckled.

"Oh shut up." Dream replied with a slight smile. The both started laughing and making jokes.

Meanwhile

Nightmare was wondering the castle, he was bored of just sitting in Dreams room. He stayed in the shadows though so he didn't get caught. Night was pretty stealthy so he found it easier to get around. "It's so quiet here..." Night thought to himself.

Not for long though.

"Hey you! Get back here!" A guard yelled, Night was surprised, then just ran for it.

"Get back here!" They yelled again running after Nightmare.

After running for awhile, Nightmare turned a corner, and of course there was another guard he ran into.

"Oh shit..." Night muttered, the guard grabbed his arm.

"Not this time!" The guard growled.

"Go get sir Dream." One guard said to another, then they left round the corner.

Five minutes later

"Let me go!" Night yelled, then tried to squirm out of the guards grasp.

"This better be important!" Dream growled walking next to the other guard.

"It is sir!" The guard said.

"Whatev- NIGHTMARE!?" Dream yelled when he saw Nightmare.

"Sup." Night said, this just pissed Dream off.

"Oh my god what is wrong with you! The one time I need you to stay undercover!" Dream growled as he face palmed.

"Oh Cmon on!" Night said rolling his eyes. Dream then grabbed Nights arm and pulled him over to him.

"I want to beat you!" Dream growled. The guards just stood there confused.

"Go on then!" Night chuckled. Then the argument went on for awhile.

"Should we just leave-?" One of the guards asked. The other nodded.

About 4 hours later

"How did this happen!?" Dream growled as he turned to face Night.

"I dunno your the one who threatened to 'Fuck me'." Night said raising his eyebrow.

"I didn't think what I said would come true!" Dream yelled.

"Mhm." Night muttered, cuddling up to the bird.

"Uch... my head is pounding..." Dream muttered and sighed, his eyes gradually closed.

"Same here sweetheart! Though that's your fault~" Night chuckled, leaning his head on Dreams chest.

Dream let out a sigh and opened his eyes again. Then leaned up.

"Where are you going?" Night asked.

"Going to get changed, so turn around and close your eyes!" Dream growled swinging his legs over the side of the bed.

"Oh wait, I'm still wearing pants, awesome..." Dream sighed in relief.

"..."

"Then why aren't I-?" Night muttered.

"Wait what?" Dream turned and said.

"Nothing!" Night chuckled.

————————————————————

Might have gotten a bit carried away- sorry- 😂
Date: 29/5/21
Words: 1784

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

29.6K 898 37
ships it contains - •Cream •Nightkiller •errorink •afterdeath •Scixfell •Dustberry The setting is in a high school like story so uh if you find that...
8.4K 249 45
Here we go again. Idk what the rules are. I'll figure out at some point. Mostly rare pairs and poly ships
44.4K 584 24
First book, not to mention contents are 18+ scenes and trigger content as to read at your own risk : ) ! ! I love all ships and adore them, OTP are D...
37K 700 30
Bottom Dream rare ships/ common ships (expect dnf and dundy) smut angst grammer cringe yeah-?