Waking As Damon

Por crazyKate92

I wanted to be an actor before I died, ironically after I died I woke up as a character from a tv show. Unfo... Más

Chapter 1 - Unexpected
Chapter 2 - Tough Chats
Chapter 3 - Boredom
Chapter 4 - Halloween

Chapter 5 - Birthday Brother

5.4K 302 145
Por crazyKate92

Today is my new little brothers birthday. The day that by TVD standards I go out and kill his best friend. Granted things have significantly changed. Sort of. Lexi arrived on Halloween. Vicki is still alive and kicking while Jeremy and Matt get supervised visits with her at the Boarding house with my many greats Nephew and my little bro by like.. three whatever years.

"Caroline." I mutter as I watch her shush me to focus on the game. "You can save it and play it later you know."

"Ugh." She says with a pout. "But.. but my sexy Nord in armor is taking care of business right now Damon."

"Did you just." I pause and hold back a laugh. "'Nevermind, come on we have to celebrate my dearly beloved brother. It's his one hundred and sixty something birthday."

She pauses and then looks at me intently. "You guys are so old."

Snorting for a moment before I burst into laughter I hold my stomach as it begins to hurt. "Yeah, yeah we are. Vampire and all that jazz dear. Although, to be fair I am technically younger then my brother right now - all things considered."

"Yeah." She admits with a frown and nods. "That's weird too."

"Tell me about it." I say with a smirk of amusement. "Wanna tell him that he's my big brother now? I would love to see how he takes that."

Caroline snorts and shakes her head with a smirk. "He wouldn't believe you."

"Ahh. But he wouldn't believe me regardless would he?" I admit with a shrug. "If I grew up with him that would probably hurt a bit. But from where I'm standing he's a bit of a Hypocritical Ass and judgmental to boot. No wonder Elena and him get on so well, they're like two peas in a pod, as they say."

——

When we got to the Mystic Grill it was packed with people. Which is somewhat normal since they don't have that many restaurants in town as it is. Sitting myself at the bar I glance beside me to see Jenna.

"Jenna Sommers right?" I ask her as I shake her hand lightly. "The one with the asshole ex."

She snorts, giving me a small smile. "Correct. What was your name again? Oh great savior of mine."

"Damon Salvatore, Stefan's hated older brother. It's a pleasure my lady." I greet her with a smirk. "But, I'm totally down for being called Savior."

"What a charmer." She says with amusement. "So, what brought you to Mystic Falls?"

"Family." I answer instantly as I look at her. "But I decided to get my own place and move out of the family home."

Jenna nods as she eyes me curiously. "I've heard about you, you know. From Elena, she said you're immature and not a good guy. Why is that?"

Shrugging I watch her closely as I answer honestly. "Perhaps I'm not that great of a guy. I'm liable of making mistakes and doing stupid shite when the occasion calls for it."

"And what occasion would you say called for it?" Jenna asks me with a raised eyebrow causing me to grin and her eyes go narrow suspiciously.

"How's about asking you on a date?" I offer curiously.

A corner of her mouth lifts into a smile for a second before it disappears. "You would consider that a mistake and doing stupid shit? I must admit that I'm not feeling it Damon."

Snorting I smile at her. "Are you sure, we could end up married or something? I'm not sure I could handle it."

"Are you playing with me?" She asks as her eyebrow twitches.

"No. But I know games we could play."

When her nose scrunches up in thought I almost laugh. "Not those kind of games. Think, Xbox or GameCube. Perhaps strip poker if we are feeling a little frisky."

"Hmm." She mutters as she watches me. "How do I know you're not a cheating asshole."

"You don't." I admit. "But I know and I'm not. It's your decision if you would like to take the risk. Who knows, maybe we'll be better off as friends or we won't get along and we'll decide not to date each other at all. What's the worst that could happen?"

Jenna hums, eyeing me carefully. "You could be a serial killer."

"Only of cereal boxes I'm afraid." I admit.

Who knows, maybe someday I'll try the whole killing spree thing, but right now I'll just destroy cereal boxes. Well, that and my enemies.

"An asshole." She suggests.

I snort, ah bluntness is brilliant. "Yeah, I can be an asshole."

"And you're just telling me that?" Jenna asks with a raised eyebrow. "Why? Shouldn't you be denying it?"

"Oh no. I'll admit to my faults. So, would you be interested in a date?"

Critically she eyes me before nodding. "One date. If it doesn't go well then we're done."

"I can work with that. How do you feel about going to the Theater on Friday?"

"You want to take me to the movies?" She asks skeptically.

I raise an eyebrow at her, hiding the bit of amusement I feel about our banter. "Well, it seems like the better option. A bar isn't much of a date. We could hang out at my place, or yours if you want instead. Perhaps rent a movie or cook."

"Are you asking me what we should do?" She says in annoyance.

"Well, you implied that you weren't up for the theater. I'm offering alternatives that you may be more comfortable with for a first date." I inform her.

Then I feel a hand on my shoulder, glancing up I notice my brother looking at me in annoyance. Glancing back at Jenna I go to stand. "Think about it Jen. It's okay to say no if you want."

Walking away with my brother we stand near the door, Lexi and Vicki can be seen on the other side of the room with Jeremy. "Yes brother? I see that Vicki's been doing better. Happy Birthday by the way, you're getting old."

"Damon. Be serious." Stefan says sounding tired. "And you're older then I am. What have you been doing to Caroline?"

I glance at him and raise an eyebrow. "Nothing. I mean that, nothing. I mean, I taught her how to play a few video games. She doesn't like to be home alone when her moms gone you know and her friends are doing things without her."

"And the vervain?" Stefan asks me.

"Is to protect her of course."

"Are you dating her?" He asks worriedly.

"No." I reply flatly as I watch him suspiciously. "Are you secretly into her? Tired of Elena already brother?"

Stefan scowls and shakes his head. "Of course not. I'm trying to look out for her so that you don't hurt anyone. What was that with Jenna anyway?"

"Oh." I say with a smirk. "I asked Jen on a date. I don't know if we'll find out we like each other but .. well, she does seem nice."

"You don't do nice." Stefan says irritably. "What about Katherine?"

"What about her?"

"Didn't you want to free her?"

I raise an eyebrow and he continues speaking in annoyance. "You know and save her, open the tomb and all that?"

"Oh that." I say as my eyebrows scrunch up a little. "Nah."

"I don't believe you Damon. You're obsessive and.."

I hold up my hand stopping him mid whispered rant. "Don't tell me what I am Stefan. But maybe I'm not what you think. You're so busy critiquing everyone else that I think you forget about your own shortcomings. Have you considered working on your blood control issue? No? It could save you from going all hey, I'm just going to eat everyone and tear them apart. But no, you want to bitch about me, when I haven't killed as many as you have to begin with. I've never eaten a whole village of people, including children."

"Zachs pregnant girlfriend." Stefan counters flatly.

"You had also tried to vervain me and take me to the cellar that day. I was pissed off royally. But it was wrong of me to kill her. How's the kid doing anyway? You check up on her right?"

Stefan blinks at me a few times looking unsure of how to counter any of it. "How do you know that the baby survived?"

I shake my head and huff. "I know a lot of things Stefan. But don't worry, next time you try to vervain me I'll come for you. Not someone else. I always believed it's best to take out the issue instead of creating more. You go after me then I'll get rid of you. You leave me alone and I'll leave you alone. That's not difficult to understand is it brother? Just remember to save your own asses and I'll save mine."

As I walk away I know that my brother is watching me closely, trying to find a lie perhaps or trying to understand what I meant. I wouldn't be surprised if he asked me about which asses I was referring to.

No one died tonight, not Lexi, not Vicki. Which means that the council will still be looking for the vampire that's on the loose. When I left that night Jenna hadn't decided and she looked unsure. So, we agreed to meet at the Grill tomorrow to talk some more first.

——

Okay - my SI-Damon is straight. If he was bi or gay then I would have bi and gay options.

Would you like me to get one of my bi character stories out?

I have one for Si-Tyler

And Si-Stefan

Both stories are drafted, just not published yet.

These are the pairings that I'm trying to choose from right now. Caroline and Damon make great friends and I imagine him kind of taking her under his wing.

Damon x Jenna (a part of me wants them to date for a little and then decide to just be friends)

Damon x Katherine

Damon x Fem-Nik

Damon x Fem-Kol

Damon x Fem-Elijah

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 34.1K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
125K 7.1K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
345K 20.2K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
485K 14K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc