๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ

By sharon_minamyoi

She's my target and I should kill her. (๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ?) Her family is... More

๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ:
๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (๐Ÿ”ž)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41(M)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Chapter 22

2.3K 93 17
By sharon_minamyoi

Third person's POV

"Glad to see that you're alive Chaeng!" Dahyun jokingly mused out as Chaeyoung made his way towards their table inside their usual café.

"Why wouldn't I be alive Dahyun?" Chaeyoung questioned taking a seat beside Daniel who looked at him smiling knowingly.

"Well considering that you almost drowned yourself to death last time, we're just surprised that you're alive right now," Tzuyu was the one who answered that earned a scoff from Chaeyoung who breathed in deeply before sighing.

"For the nth time guys, it was just an accident because the dock was slippery, I wasn't trying to drown myself to death, why would I even do that?" Chaeyoung stated shaking his head giving his friends a half pointed and half offended look.

"Yeah why would he even do that?" Jeongyeon mused out, Chaeyoung looked and pointed at him then looked at his friends saying that Jeongyeon was right.

"See? Jeongyeon gets m—"

"Why would he do that when Mina was there with him for three days," Jeongyeon said cutting Chaeyoung's word off that earned a loud laugh from his friends, he looked at Jeongyeon questioningly asking how did he know.

"Well Mrs. Kwon told me, she tells me everything that happens to you there, and she told me a lot of pretty good stuff you know, including that you're with Mina there," Jeongyeon explained looking at Chaeyoung teasingly with a smirk planted on his lips, Chaeyoung just shook his head with his face on his left palm while his three other friends continued laughing at him.

"Yeah yeah, laugh it up guys real funny really," Chaeyoung said looking at his friends pointedly with his arm crossed over his chest as the four tried to calm themselves from the high of laughing too much at Chaeyoung.

"But really, you were with her there? At your old house? How?" Daniel questioned after recovering from the hard laugh that they did.

"I was driving myself back home at my first day there and it was snowing and raining hard then I saw her, but I didn't know it was her at first so I just moved my way but eventually I turned back be—"

"You turned back because you couldn't take seeing Mina being drenched in the rain," Dahyun said cutting him off as they started to laugh at him again, he just gave Dahyun a look with no expression at all that immediately stopped him from laughing and place his hands on his lap while looking down.

"Uh y-you can continue now," Dahyun said stuttering gesturing for Chaeyoung to continue his explanation while the other three with them tried to stop themselves from laughing at Dahyun's scared over Chaeyoung state.

"As I was saying, I turned back because she looked like she needed help, so I offered her, she refused at first but I pulled her in my car because it was raining so hard and she was already drenched in the rain, she even got sick," Chaeyoung finished his explanation as he leans his back into his chair with his arms still crossed over his chest.

"Let me guess, you took care of her, no?" Tzuyu asked looking at him with a smug smirk on his lips.

"I had to, what do you want me to do? Just leave her there in the rain and get sick?" Chaeyoung questioned as he placed both his hands down and looked at them questioningly, the four looked at each other for a while first before giving Chaeyoung a nod that somehow offended him.

"What?! Why would you guys think that way?!" Chaeyoung asked shocked to his friends nods at his question.

"Well you see, you're really not the type to help someone Chaeng, hell you don't even care if it rains hard and one of us gets sick," Dahyun uttered looking at him while the three nodded their heads in agreement as Chaeyoung looked at them offendedly.

"What do you mean I don't care? I send you guys "get well soon" cards and a basket of fruit whenever you get sick, I just exactly did that to you Dahyun, when you got sick before our joined mission weeks ago," Chaeyoung stated giving his friends a look of like he was saying that they're unbelievable for thinking like that about him — when in fact they're right, but Chaeyoung is also right too, he does always send them "get well soon" cards and a basket of fruit whenever they would get sick.

"Yeah true, but you never help other people," Jeongyeon said looking at him knowingly.

"Mina's not just 'another person' to me you know, she's...she's a friend," Chaeyoung hesitantly said earning a knowing look from his friends.

"You like her don't you?" Daniel asked looking at him questioningly, Chaeyoung turned his head to him looking like he was confused to why he asked such a question like that.

"W-what? What are you talking about? Where did you even get that?" Chaeyoung asked looking away from him and just looked somewhere else just not his friends.

"You stuttering and can't even meet our eyes tells that you do," Tzuyu mused teasingly that made Chaeyoung turn his head to look at his friends.

"Tell us, do you like her?" Tzuyu asked looking at him pointedly, Chaeyoung furrowed his eyebrows in a questioning manner looking at his friends.

"What are you guys talking about?" Chaeyoung asked earning a roll of eyes from his friends.

"Just tell us if you like her or not Chaeyoung," Jeongyeon said looking at him intently waiting for an answer.

"Guys where ar—"

"Oh just tell us Chaeng!" Chaeyoung's words were quickly cut off when his friends yelled freezing him in his spot as he looked at them shocked.

"I-i don't know.." He answered stuttering looking away from his friends.

"See? Not that hard answering now right?" Daniel teased looking at Chaeyoung who was still not looking at them again.

"Well you don't know? That means you do right?" Dahyun asked confusedly while Chaeyoung shrugged his shoulders as he doesn't know what to answer.

"I don't know Hyun, I just don't know," He said now turning to face his friends smirking faces while teasingly looking at him.

"You know, sometimes answering 'I don't know' also means you know but you're just ignoring the fact that you do," Jeongyeon said that made Chaeyoung look at him with an eyebrow raised questioningly.

"How..how can you say that?" Chaeyoung asked looking unsure with his choice of words that made his friends smirk again.

"I've known you since we were three, we're childhood friends, I know what every look you have means, even when you stutter I know what it means, every move and every word I know what those means, I can read you like an open book Chaeyoung," Jeongyeon answered with a little smirk on his lips as Chaeyoung looks away from him making his smirk grow bigger as he already got the answer they were looking for.

"Even you looking away and not meeting our eyes right now? I know what it means, you can't hide anything from us Chaeng," He added, Chaeyoung turned his head to look at his friends again with a still confused look on his face.

"But I don't really know guys, really I'm unsure," The younger guy said confusion written all over his face as he gazes up at his friends.

"You've already been in a relationship for many times right? Why are you unsure with your feelings?" Daniel asked before raising his cup of coffee to his lips sipping from it before putting it back down to the table.

"Have any of them loved me for real and not because of my money and for fame?" Chaeyoung asked back challengingly as Daniel looked away from him knowing he was right with what he said.

"What I thought so, now you know why I'm clueless, and now we aren't going to have this talk because I have to go," Chaeyoung said standing up from his seat confusing his friends.

"Where are you going?" Daniel asked looking up at him.

"I have a business to take care of," He answered facing his friends who looked at him questioningly asking him to elaborate more.

"Gym, I'm going to the gym, then to my parents," He explained while the four just nodded their heads in understanding and let him go, he first bid his goodbye to his friends before exiting the café and went inside his car driving straight to the gym he usually goes to.

"Good day Mr. Azai, glad to see you're back again," The girl at the lobby counter greeted upon seeing Chaeyoung enter the gym with his gym bag but stil wearing an oversized shirt and pants.

Chaeyoung just smiled at the girl who's cheeks blushed furiously after he sent her a smile before continuing his walk to the mens locker room and changed his clothes from casual to his soccer shorts and a white muscle-sando. After changing into his gym outfit he went out the locker room and now started making his way to where Mike, his gym trainer and fathers friend is, when Chaeyoung finally saw him at the other side of the gym near to where the trend-mills are, he saw him with a girl, Mike was smiling while looking at the girl who was talking to him, he couldn't identify who the girl was since she her back was facing the younger so he just walked to them, when Mike noticed him making his way towards him and the girl he smiled widely that the girl with him noticed, she turned her head still with a smile on her face, Chaeyoung was stunned when he finally realized who the girl was, she was smiling ever so brightly, she was now showing him the most brightest she could never/haven't shown to anyone but him, only Chaeyoung had witnessed that bright smile, he was the very first guy to make her smile like that and she likes it, she likes that he makes her bring out the most brightest and widest smile that she herself never thought that she could ever or even show to anyone, she likes that he brings out that smile out of her, she likes that he's the reason of why she's always happy, she likes that even though she didn't expect it but she likes that even with just a smile he could make her happy — she didn't know why she likes those, but all she knows is that she likes —nope scratch that — all she knows is that she's certain that she's slowly falling for the guy, she can't explain why but her heart tells her, it tells her that Chaeyoung is the guy, he's the guy for her, after that "wish coming true" event in Changwon a week ago she couldn't stop thinking of him all of a sudden, he invaded her mind, he invaded her heart, he invaded the whole of her that she just wants to see him right then and there to where she was — but she knows it's also impossible because to him she was just another girl, a girl that she thinks he sees as a friend, she thinks that to him she was just nothing but a friend — but that's what she thought, she didn't know that she had invaded Chaeyoung's mind ever since that rainy day at Changwon, she didn't know that she too was invading the whole of the guy — they're both oblivious to what each other is feeling — but they do know that both of them are starting to feel something else.

"Mina? What are you doing here?" Chaeyoung asked after reaching where Mike and Mina was, Mina smiled at him which he returned before she answered.

"Well this is a gym right? So I'm here to train myself obviously and improve myself," Mina answered acting sarcastic with a roll of her eyes at the end that ended up making Mike chuckle at her action and words before looking over to Chaeyoung who looked dumbfounded after Mina's answer.

"Okay, no need to be sarcastic Miss Hendrix, it's not like I didn't take care of you back in Changwon," Chaeyoung retorted crossing his arms over his chest looking at Mina who raised an eyebrow at his statement before stepping close to him.

"Are you bragging that you took care of me Azai? Was I the one who forced myself into your car and brought me to your house? Hm? Tell me Azai," Mina countered still with an eyebrow raised also with her arms crossed over her chest copying Chaeyoung's position.

"Is that bragging to you now Miss Hendrix? And plus if I didn't force into my car you wouldn't have been taken care of immediately, you're actually lucky that I turned back around to help you," Chaeyoung retaliated now also raising at Mina like he was challenging her, while Mike on the side was just looking at them both with a wide smile on his face.

"Should I be thanking you then Azai for taking care of me?" Mina asked back stepping a little more closer to him that made both of them internally panic with the close proximity that they have.

"Of course you should," Chaeyoung answered immediately also taking step close to Mina that caused a pink tint slowly rise to Mina's cheeks as she feels her face heating up.

"Tell me first Azai, why did you turn back to help me even though you didn't have to? Hm? Why did you force me to go inside your car even though I refused your help, tell me Azai, why?" Mina questioned looking up at him with a smirk on her face while deep inside her heart was beating fast with the closeness that they now have.

"Is it bad if I help you?" Chaeyoung asked back looking down at Mina.

"Why would you push to help me even though I told you not to? Are you really that kind of a guy or do you.." Mina said and trailed off at the last to observe Chaeyoung's state, he's lips were a bit parted, his arms were still crossed over his chest, still both of them standing in front of each other close.

"Do I what?" Chaeyoung asked taking in Mina's impressive simple yet beautiful look for a workout — just a simple shirt and leggings is all but she didn't fail to make it look beautiful on her — well anything she wears would look very good on her, dress her with a garbage bag and she'll still pull it off as great, yeah she's that kind of girl.

"Or do you perhaps like me?" Mina continued answering Chaeyoung's question while her smirk grew and her eyebrow shot up when Chaeyoung slowly lowered down his hand into his sides while looking at Mina dumbfoundedly the girl still smirking at him and his quietness.

"I'll take that as a yes then Azai," Mina said smirking before turning away from Chaeyoung and walked to the one of the trend-mills without even looking back at the dumbfounded and stunned Chaeyoung that was still in front of Mike who also was smirking looking at him.

"I guess the great Azai Chaeyoung has found his match huh?" Mike uttered snapping Chaeyoung out of his daze and back into reality.

"W-what?" Chaeyoung questioned earning a light chuckle from Mike who shook his head smiling.

"Never mind, I said I'll be helping Mina too at the same time while guiding you," Mike said patting Chaeyoung's shoulder with a smile before walking towards Mina and helped her with the trend-mill, and then there's Chaeyoung just looking at them still frozen in his spot.

"What did she just do to me?" Chaeyoung asked himself fixing his gaze to Mina who was being helped out by Mike at the trend-mills side, Mike noticed Chaeyoung looking at Mina who he called for Mina lowly and pointed at Chaeyoung, when Mina looked back she smirked again upon seeing Chaeyoung gazing at her like he was observing her.

"Gawking are we now Azai?" Mina said snapping Chaeyoung out of his daze of reverie with a shook of his head he looked away from Mina clearing his throat that made the actress let out a light giggle before looking away from him.

"Give me ten now Chaeyoung!" Mike exclaimed as he chuckles when Chaeyoung immediately walked away from them and went to the other side of the gym to do pull-ups that Mike ordered him to do.

After a few rounds of light workout from here and there Mina finally got a break while Mike told her that he'll just check up on Chaeyoung once again, so she let him while she takes a break by sitting at one place that she was currently situated where she also caught a sight of Mike that looks like he was counting while Chaeyoung was lifting a dumbbell while sitting on a little chair — she clearly saw how his biceps would flex from time to time whenever the racer would lift the dumbbell, she saw how his nose would slightly scrunch up when lifting the dumbbell, she got a clear sight of how Chaeyoung do his workout so effortlessly — now it finally dawned to her, if she did fall for Chaeyoung it wouldn't be much of a problem, why? Because Chaeyoung isn't just nice, he's a very genuine person, kind and very down to earth, he's rich and successful but he's just simple, he might be living alone and didn't have his parents with him while growing up but she sees how much it makes him more genuine because she saw in Changwon how much he cared for Karina and Winter, how much he made the two kids happy by playing with them, eating with them and helping them find Winters parents, she saw in Changwon how much of a guy he really is, he's caring and genuine, soft and gentle when with kids, playful and joyful around kids, acts all cute around kids, she saw a different side of him that she hadn't seen in any guy before, he was different, he's not like any other guy that she had met before, he was much more to her, Chaeyoung was different, he was in so many ways.

"I wouldn't really be complaining if I completely fall for you, it's impossible not to," Mina said to herself while her eyes were still focused on Chaeyoung who was now wiping his sweats away with a towel while Mike was beside him handing him a water bottle just like he did with Mina before he went to Chaeyoung.

"Gawking are we now Hendrix?" Chaeyoung exclaimed from the other side copying Mina's words from earlier that snapped her from her daze as she immediately rolls her eyes at the guy and looked away with a blush rising to her cheeks.

"He's really annoying sometimes," She said to herself before walking away going to the women's locker room, she took her clothes that she wore earlier and a towel before walking to the bathroom inside the locker room and took a quick bath.

"Going now Hendrix?" When Mina heard that voice she immediately turned her head and saw Chaeyoung already changed into his clothes from earlier with his gym bag slinging over his shoulder.

"Yes I am Azai, what do you want?" Mina answered and walked with Chaeyoung following beside her.

"Well I was just wondering if maybe you'd want to hangout?" Chaeyoung stated making Mina turn her head to look at him with a look of like asking if he was serious in her eyes.

"Why all of a sudden?" Mina asked back looking away from him and focused on making her way down the stairs leading them to the main lobby of the gym.

"Well I just suddenly thought that our last hangout was like maybe a month ago? At Itaewon where we played at the arcade and I thought that since we're going to start filming in a few days maybe we should make the days count before we get busy," Chaeyoung explained opening the door of the building for Mina, the actress went out first before Chaeyoung followed and walked beside her again to the parking.

"You explained too much," Mina uttered not looking at the guy who was having a wide smile on his lips looking down at her.

"Well do you wanna hang out?" Chaeyoung asked again, Mina thought for a while before looking up at the guy beside her and slowly nodded her head that made the racers smile grow wider.

'Well we're just going to hang out, plus he's right in a few days we'll be filming and we might not get to hang out often because of it, why not spend this few un-busy days with him right? Right!'

"So where are you taking me Azai?" Mina asked as they both stopped at one spot where Mina had thought she had parked her car in when she remembered she didn't bring anything with her.

"I forgot I only asked Jihyo to drive me here," She said face palming herself at the thought.

"What is it?" Chaeyoung asked seeing her stressed out expression.

"I didn't bring my car," She answered putting her hands on both her hips as she looks up at the guy who giggled looking at her finding her state cute.

"What are you giggling about Azai?" She asked raising an eyebrow at him while he shook his head with a smile.

"I just— you just look really cute right now," Chaeyoung answered with a giggle as Mina's cheeks started to heat up again, so to hide it she stepped on his foot again that made the racer stop from giggling but started hissing in pain.

"W-what was that for?" He asked looking at her and saw Mina with a smirk on her lips before she frowned when he looked at her.

"If you want us to hang out without any foot stepping don't annoy me Azai," Mina answered rolling her eyes at him before walking pass him to go to the passengers side.

"Unlock the doors Azai," She ordered looking at Chaeyoung who still has his back facing her but soon faced her when he heard her calling for him, when he finally faced her she gestured her hand to the door telling him to unlock it, when he got what she meant he immediately took out his keys and unlocking the door, Mina opened the passenger side door and went in not even waiting for Chaeyoung to get in as he just stood there still looking to where Mina was earlier.

"Did she just..?" Chaeyoung questioned looking at the Mina's spot earlier before shaking his head, while inside the car Mina was giggling seeing Chaeyoung's actions before he walked to his car and went in stopping Mina from giggling.

"Took you long enough to get in," Mina said not looking at Chaeyoung who took a glance at her before looking away and put his gym bag at the back then remembered something.

"Before we hang out I want you to come with me to somewhere for a while," Chaeyoung said starting the car engine and started driving out of the parking lot.

"To where?" Mina asked taking a glance at him.

"To where someone special is," The racer answered with a smile on his face that didn't get to escape from Mina's eyes — she felt something pang inside of her when she heard his answer, it was like she was not happy with the answer, she didn't like it, she felt jealous when she knows she doesn't have any rights to be jealous if Chaeyoung has someone else — because they're just friends.

When they got far from the gym place Chaeyoung drove to somewhere else and stopped at a shop — a flower shop to be exact, he left Mina inside his car while he bought flowers.

"I guess he has someone special to him, why haven't I thought that maybe he's dating someone? Baka Mina," She said to herself with a facepalm coming right after her words, when she saw Chaeyoung exit the flower shop with flowers in his hand she immediately fixed and straightened herself before Chaeyoung entered his car.

"Let's go?" Chaeyoung asked as soon as he entered his car and placed the flowers he bought at the backseat.

"Lead the way Azai," Mina answered giving him a small smile, Chaeyoung nodded with a wide a smile before driving away from the flower shop and back into the wide road of Seoul.

Along the way to where 'someone special' is Mina was just quiet, not even saying anything and just let the music that's coming from Chaeyoung's radio take over them, she didn't know why and what but there was something inside of her that she couldn't explain, it was a stinging pain in her chest, it was tightening her chest, it pains her heart when the thought just crosses her mind, she didn't if it was right for her to feel that way, but that's what she was feeling — jealous.

While on the other side of the car there was Chaeyoung quietly driving his car with his fingers tapping at the steering wheel from time to time along with the music that was coming from the radio, he didn't know why it was silent, why Mina was silent but he just let it thinking that the girl might be tired from the workout that she did earlier, though he felt something like the atmosphere inside the car was different, he didn't know how different but it was just...it was just different.

"Okay we're here," Chaeyoung said stopping his car beside a grassy place, it was quiet when they got out the car, the surroundings and all, everything, everything was just quiet.

"What are we doing here?" Mina asked turning her head to look at Chaeyoung who went beside her after closing the door of the backseat where he took the flowers he bought.

"This is where someone special is," He simply answered her with a smile that brought confusion to Mina.

"But this is a.." Mina said trailing off at the end as she gestures to the place, Chaeyoung let out a low chuckle nodding his head.

"A cemetery, I know that," The racer said with a smile looking away from Mina then to the grassy field where different graves of people were, some had flowers and candles, some had nothing, while some were just left there untouched by their families who forgot about them.

"But why here if we're going to someone special?" Mina asked again as she looks up at Chaeyoung who was smiling with a sad expression on his eyes, but she couldn't see that, she couldn't see the sadness in his eyes because of the shades he was wearing, it was snowing but at some point it was also still a bit sunny at times.

"This is where my parents are buried," He answered her, he looked away from the grassy field graves and looked down on Mina who was still also looking up at him.

"Oh.." The actress uttered looking away nodding her head remembering that Chaeyoung had told her before that his parents are dead already — she felt sad, he had no one, he had no family growing up aside from the Griffins who were his parents best friends, but he truly has no one to call his family, he has friends, he has Jeongyeon and his parents, but he none of his own, he was alone, since the age of six he was all alone with no one to be with him, she felt sad remembering the time Chaeyoung's eyes shimmered so bright, his smile was so wide and genuine when they were at Changwon and spent the day playing with Karina and Winter, she saw how happy he was at the café while feeding the two kids, he doesn't have a family but that time at Changwon Mina didn't know that Chaeyoung had considered that time as a "family day" where he, Mina, Karina and Winter were together all day, she didn't know that the racer thought of that, she knew nothing about it.

"Well we can't hangout if we just stand here right?" Chaeyoung asked snapping Mina out of her daze as the racer grabbed her hand and dragged her with him through the graves to where his parents were. Upon reaching a small house like place with two big tombs inside Chaeyoung let go of Mina's hand and walked to the gate opening the door before entering.

"Come inside, it's hot out there," Chaeyoung said looking back at Mina with a smile, the actress entered and stayed behind Chaeyoung who was kneeling down in front of his parents tombs with the flowers he bought already in front of them with candles also already lit up.

"Hey mom, hey dad, your little boy is back," Chaeyoung uttered with a smile caressing his mothers name that was engraved on the plaque then looked at his fathers, after saying those words a cold rush of wind hit him, he smiled, he knew his parents were there, he knew they were always there with him.

"So I brought someone with me today," He said and looked back at Mina who was smiling at him, he returned the smile before looking back at his parents.

"She's an actress and a model, we're actually going to start filming our movie in a few days, wish us luck mom and dad, I'd need it," He said and let out a chuckle before everything went silent, he was silent just looking at his parents tombs speaking to them through his mind.

'I told you I'd bring here with me the girl I'm sure to spend the rest of my life with, but right now the girl behind me, I'm still not sure if she's the one, but I think... I think I like her, she's really great, genuine and kind, she has the best smile but still I'm not sure, Jihyo unnie said she'd be good for me, she said that Mina is what I need in my life, and she's right, Mina is everything like you mom, she's stubborn, she's sassy, an introvert, smiles beautifully and kind, but she doesn't know how to cook, so maybe she still has to learn, anyways I miss you guys, well I always do, there wasn't a day that I don't, every time I just do, I miss everything, I would've been happier if you two were with me, but no, you're not here, and it's because of that man, that greedy man, I promise that I will find him and take him with me to hell, I'll burn him there for taking you away from me, I promise I do,'

He said through his thoughts as his tears slowly escaped from his eyes and down to his cheeks, he sniffled a little before wiping his tears away, but Mina heard his sniffling, she never saw a guy crying before, her father never cried, her brother never cried, none of the guys she had dated before cried, she only saw men crying in TV, because some say that men crying are weak and gay, they call them weak and gay for crying, but they don't know that crying only makes you look stronger because it means that all the tears you cry out are tears that came from the pain and suffering that you had been through — and to Mina that saying is true, she believes that every teardrop that a person releases is from the pain and suffering they've been through, and Chaeyoung is her living proof of that.

"Ahh I shouldn't be crying," Chaeyoung said wiping his tears away with his hands letting out a low chuckle, Mina looked at him for a moment, observing how he wipes his tears away, she thought that maybe Chaeyoung would've thought that she was thinking he was weak for crying, and she wasn't wrong with that, because that's what Chaeyoung was actually thinking.

"It's okay to cry you know?" Mina mumbled from behind him, he looked back then up to Mina who was looking down at him with a small smile on her lips.

"For girls it is, but for a guy like me it isn't," Chaeyoung stated turning to look back at his parents tombs and wiped a few tears that were still falling from his eyes.

"Sometimes it's okay for guys to cry too, it doesn't make you look weak, it just defines how long you've been holding up in life, and I know that you've suffered a lot, from losing your parents to being alone," Mina stated slowly walking towards the guy who still kept his eyes glued to his parents tombs but is listening to Mina's every word.

"So it's okay, it's okay if you cry Azai, I won't judge you, who am I to right?" Mina said now kneeling beside Chaeyoung who felt his heart ache — but in a good way, he was touched with Mina's words, it was the first time he heard someone say that, others he had dated and had been with before always told him that he was a crybaby for crying too much over little things, so he always tends to hide himself, hide his feelings, hide his pain, but now in Mina's warm embrace, in her arms, he felt it, he felt that when in her arms he can be like this, in her arms he can be vulnerable, he can cry, in her arms there was nothing to worry about because he knows, he felt that she would never judge him, he felt home, he felt it in Mina's arms, he felt it when Mina hugged him after she saw his tears escaping from his eyes again.

"You're the first guy I saw crying you know?" Mina uttered caressing Chaeyoung's back as the racer kept hugging her waist with his head on her shoulders crying, while Mina has her arms around his neck comfortably and just letting him cry.

"Should I be thankful that I was the first guy you witnessed crying?" Chaeyoung uttered letting out a low chuckle as Mina playfully rolled her eyes and slapped his arm.

"I think you're okay now Azai, let go of me now," Mina jokingly said attempting to pull away from Chaeyoung when suddenly the racer tightened his hold on her waist and hugged her closer surprising the actress with the sudden action.

"No, let me stay like this for a little while longer, please," Chaeyoung mumbled in her hold more seriously as he wrapped his arms around her more, hugging her closer to him while Mina just nodded her head and let him.

"You're the first girl to meet my parents you know," Chaeyoung stated in Mina's hold as the actress just stayed quiet but let out a hum as a response to what he said, but deep inside she felt something in her sparked when he said that she was the first to meet his parents, she felt different, she felt special knowing that she was first girl he brought here to meet his parents, even though she thought that he might've meant as a friend, still she felt different with the way he said it.

She felt so different that it warmed her heart hearing his word and feeling the way he was hugging her closer to him looking for more comfort — she was falling in more, and she wishes that he would be there to catch her.

Hey everyone! Chapter 22 is up!
I'm very very sorry for not updating for days, just got sick again and just got better yesterday and yeah stuck up with school and all since I'm graduating student and that time is getting nearer so I just wanted to focus on the last activities that we got, but don't worry I've already finished everything fast so I'll be giving more updates!

Again I'm sorry and oh good luck with your studies too guys! Do good and do everything you have to to pass and graduate! Make your parents proud! Do it also for yourselves, but don't forget to take care of yourselves and eat a lot, hydrate often, drink your vitamins and sleep more! HAHAHA good luck and take care guys! I love you all!❤️✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 932 14
'is she- is she about to kiss me? Is she about to kiss me?!' Her eyes moved rapidly from her eyes to her lips, how could that be happening. Chaeyoung...
5.5K 216 25
Mina came back home after 5 years coz her parents have been stressing her out saying they aren't feeling well, as she comes home collective of events...
16.6K 699 13
Son Chaeyoung knows that God gifted him with one of the most handsome faces in the world-and everybody would agree to that once they see his gorgeous...
27K 809 15
A cold boy named Chou Tzuyu from Taiwan along with his friends, Son Chaeyoung and Yoo Jeongyeon are in JYP university. There's three girls which are...