ᴬⁿⁱᵐᵉ ˣ ᴾᵒᶜ ᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ

Por Bonny_Lexi

Anime Oneshots for POC! Más

Request!
Perverted Hero ~𝐼𝓏𝓊𝓀𝓊 𝑀𝒾𝒹𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓎𝒶
His BabyMomma-𝓚𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓸 𝓣𝓪𝓴𝓪𝓶𝓲
Handle That~𝐼𝓏𝓊𝓀𝓊 𝑀𝒾𝒹𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓎𝒶
Papi Chulo~ 𝓓𝓪𝓫𝓲 (𝓣𝓸𝓾𝔂𝓪 𝓣𝓸𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓲)
A/N
Love Me ~𝒮𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓊 (𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 1)
Too Cute~ 𝓐𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓫𝓾
What yall want?
Love Me ~𝒮𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓊 (𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 2)
His Girl~ 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓲 𝓙𝓲𝓷
I hate you ~ 𝒯𝑜𝒿𝒾 𝐹𝓊𝓈𝒽𝒾𝑔𝓊𝓇𝑜
Wifey ~ 𝐼𝓉𝒶𝒸𝒽𝒾 𝒰𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒽𝒶
Angel ~ 𝓣𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓲 𝓐𝓶𝓪𝓳𝓲𝓴𝓲
Take me Away ~ 𝒯𝑜𝒷𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓂𝒶 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒿𝓊
My bad

Sway With Me ~ 𝒮𝓊𝓀𝓊𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝓎𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃

3.1K 86 60
Por Bonny_Lexi

I planned on putting one picture but-

Lawd have mercy 🥵This man just 🧎🏾‍♀️
Anyway on to the story.

Your Pov
Boring.It gets really boring being the moon Goddess.I'm always just watching everyone on earth.I want to meet new people and do new things!
But of course I'm stopped by my brother who believes that I NEED protection.

Anyway I'm going down to Earth Tonight!My brother is supposed to be there as well but if I go where he isn't I should be completely fine!

Time Skip to You on Earth 🙌

When I got to earth everything seemed beautiful and the lights at night are so pretty!Everything was going fine!Yeah some of the humans are rude,mean and just down right evil But there are some of them who are kind and amazing!

They only thing is..........I HAVE KNOW IDEA WHERE I AM!

I've been walking around and I'm lost!It doesn't help that I don't know what state,country or city I'm in!!!!
Well maybe I should go in the woods!Artemis always says that nature will help you no matter the situation or problem.

I walk into the woods singing a little tune I heard from the tiny humans.I see a big opening with flowers in the middle and the moon beaming down on them.

This is how it looks let's just pretend that's the moon shining 😭

"Perfect!"I said walking in the middle.
I started to dance around in the flowers giggling happily.I feel so free here!No worrying or taking 'orders'.It's just freedom and it feels amazing!

Sukuna POV
"You think you could run from me?"I laughed appearing in front of a curse.

"I-I'm S-Sorry m-master I-I o-only-"

"Enough!"I said frowning.

"You bore me."I said simply before killing him.

I walked of noticing That I followed that idiot into the woods.Stupid ass low life thought he could steal crime and get away with it.

I was going to leave out the woods when I heard giggling.I started to follow the sound until I came across an opening filled with flowers with a beautiful woman dancing in the middle.

She was Gorgeous!Actually breathtaking is more of the words to use.The moon looked as If it was dancing on her beautiful skin and her hair moved in the wind freely.

This is basically y'all and what y'all wearing and the things y'all usually wear.

I smirked and appeared in front of her.

"Boo!"

"Oh My Goodness!"She screamed and fell on the ground.

I couldn't help but laugh at her.From the looks of it she isn't a human nor a curse so just what is she?

"Don't laugh at me!"

"And what will you do if I keep laughing ?"

"I'll kick your ass!"She says standing up.

I quickly leaned in her face smirking.

"I'd love to see you try princess."

"Holy shit I think I'm pregnant."She said looking a bit dazed.

"What?"

"Huh?What?I ain't say anything!"

I backed up and started laughing while holding my stomach.

"You are an interesting woman.....I'll keep you."

Your POV

I just stood there like 🧍🏾‍♀️after he said that .

"Um sir your Hot and everything but I'm not a pet."I said crossing my arms.

"So your not from around here are ya Princess?"He said smirking.

"No...I'm not."I mumbled gazing up at the moon.
He soon followed my gaze and I guess he knew who I was from just that.

"Ah!I see!Your the moon Goddess aren't you?"

"Yes!How did you know?"

"Lucky guess.What are you doing down here?"

"I wanted to experience what earth is like!I have only been here for a night but I really like it here!"I said excitedly.

"Well princess,"He suddenly grabbed me by my waist holding on to me tightly.

"How about I show you all the things you could ever want to see and experience."He whispered in my ear.

I felt so weak just by his breath on my ear.It was amazing how this stranger had such an effect on me.
"Y-Yes."

"Yes?"

"I want to come with you!"I said backing out of his arm snapping out of the daze I was in.

"But I have to meet you here every night when the sun sets .My brother won't allow me to run around with a man even if you weren't a curse."

"So you know I'm a curse but still decided to come with me?"

"Yes,I'm not scared of you.I can handle myself."

"Oh really?"

"Yes really!Im a bad bitch you can't kill me!"I said flicking him off.

"For a Goddess who hasn't been on earth before you sure know a lot of human slang and such."

"I know what I needed to know."

"Yeah yeah.Anyway you have your self a deal."He said walking away.

"Make sure you be on time you Bum!"I shouted to him.

Time skip to a year and a half later

Your POV

A year and a half have passed and I've experienced so many things! I even been to amazing places!I learned that most humans are not really the best but some are innocent and kind!The beat part is I did all of this with Sukuna!A man I started to love unconditionally over the year and I have never been so happy before!

"Sukuna?"

"Yes princess?"

"Why did you decide to love me?"I asked him playing with his fingers.

We were currently laying in the opening were we met.I was laying on his chest enjoying the moon beaming down on us.

"What kind of question is that?"He asked chuckling.

"I'm curious."I answered simply.

"I wasn't planning on loving you."

"No one plans on love dummy."

"Y/N...I planned to use and break you...."

I knew he was frowning because of the way he sounded .I started giggling and the giggling turned into laughing out loudly.

"Y/N Stop laughing it's not funny!"

"I planned to break you" I said mocking him.

"Why the hell are you still laughing!" He yelled sitting up.

"You dummy!"I said sitting up.

"I knew you didn't have good intentions kuna."I told him letting his hand go.

"You kill people,yet you never once harmed me."

"You love me for me and that says something about the all powerful curse sukuna."I placed my hands on his face gently.

"I love you and you love me.It doesn't matter to me what you were planning before,It matters what you feel now."I told him kissing his lips lightly.

I let go of his face and hold his hand once again with both of my hands while closing my eyes.

"What are you doing princess?"

I didn't say anything just smiled as our hands glowed .I removed my hands to see a necklace
left in his hand.

"It's made from the essence from the moon so we'll be connected no matter what!Its just like mine!"
The only other person that has one is my brother.

"Thank you princess."He told me putting the necklace on.

Your Necklace

His Necklace

Your Brothers

He hugged me tightly and started mumbling about never letting me go.I really fell in love with this sexy ass curse.I bet Zeus would kill me if he knew I even left!He's not much of a father if you ask me but I still love the old man.

"Y/N!"A familiar voice shouted.

I jumped away from sukuna and stood up quickly.

"Uhhh it's not what it looks like?"

There standing only a few feet away from us was my older brother.Of course he's here to bring me back but I'm not going to stop seeing the man I love because they want me to stay up there.

Your brother🥵

"Y/n are you seriously sneaking out to this- this filthy animal!"My brother shouted outraged.

"First off watch who you are talking to!"

"Secondly my man is not an animal nor filthy and what you said was uncalled for."I told him placing my hand on my hip.

"Y-You never talked to me like that before chubs......"My brother said sulking.

Chubs is the stupid nickname he gave me when we were younger.I walked over to him and hugged him since I could tell he was gonna cry.

"l love you Mikey but I'm not a little girl anymore.I Can handle myself and I can love who or what I want."

"But chubs he's a curse!"

"Yes he is but I love him and he loves me.That's all that matters here."I stated backing out of the hug.

"So you really love him......"

"Yes I really love him."I nod my head smiling.

"Fine...........but if you come to me crying he dies!"

Suddenly I heard sukuna laughing while holding his stomach.

"You actually think you can kill me?"

"No.I know I can kill you!"

"Come at me then pretty princess!"

"I'll end you!"

My brother was now in front of sukuna with his scythe at hand.My brother then goes wide eyed and looked back at me.

His Scythe or is that a staff🤔
Let's pretend I didn't forget to put it here at first 😭

"You gave him the moon essence!"

"Well yes I told you I love him."

"Yeah I'm gonna kill you."He told sukuna getting ready to fight him.

I walked over and hit them both in the head.I pulled them by their ear.

"Listen you both will get along or I'll rip the tongues out of your mouths!"

"Yes ma'am!" They both said.

I let go of their ear and started smiling.

"Now let's go get human food!"I said skipping off.

"I'm gonna make her my wife."Sukuna said following behind me.

"Over my dead body!"

"That can be arranged!"

"HEY WHAT DID I SAY!"

I love these guys and I'm so happy how everything is going!Now how will I tell Zeus!

We gonna ignore what timeline this is cuz ion know 🧍🏾‍♀️
Comment.vote.follow
Or don't 🤷🏾‍♀️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

239K 4K 12
Toge x reader one shots 🏷꒰ requests are open (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) y/n is your oc so I won't write anything that will make the reader(you)...
131K 4.1K 70
[completed+old] black female reader x izuku midoriya/villain deku oneshots/headcannons i dont own mha i dont own atla or lok {swearing warning} {lowe...
1.1K 10 6
This is a collection of one shots for all anime. Just go ahead and request them by DMing me via the DMs here on Wattpad! Note: If I haven't seen the...
89.9K 1.6K 28
❝𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩, 𝙛𝙪𝙚𝙜𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣,❞ ❝𝙣𝙖𝙝 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝, 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩...