The Dead Cannot Tell Any Tales

WiseRavenclaw07

𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔢𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔟𝔢 𝔱𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔟𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔡 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫... ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ Everyone is bound... Еще

☠︎ FACECLAIMS ☠︎
☠︎ AESTHETICS ☠︎
☠︎ PROLOGUE ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER ONE ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER TWO ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER THREE ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER FOUR ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER FIVE ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER SIX ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER SEVEN ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER EIGHT ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER NINE ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER TEN ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER TWELVE ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER THIRTEEN ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER FOURTEEN ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER FIFTEEN ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER SIXTEEN ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER NINETEEN ☠︎
☠︎ CHAPTER TWENTY ☠︎
☠︎ EPILOGUE ☠︎
☠︎ SPECIAL THANKS ☠︎

☠︎ CHAPTER ELEVEN ☠︎

108 8 35
WiseRavenclaw07

James Potter seemed to be having a good morning.

He woke up in a good mood today with his heart set on millions of goals he would like to conquer, but could not possibly to do it all in one day, in one twenty-four hour span.

He woke up in a good mood today with his heart set on millions of goals he would like to conquer, but they seemed to vanish from his mind, and his heart, the moment a certain redhead entered his cabin.

"Morning," smiled the hostage princess at the Captain.

"Morning," he said, looking up from the swords he was getting from the chest near his bed.

He seemed to have allowed his eyes to linger on how she looked on this fine day.

The hostage princess was wearing an off-shoulder, emerald green dress that matched the emerald green of her eyes. Around her waist was a brown underbust corset that seemed to match the color of her dress.

He looked at her red hair that looked magical somehow. It was braided into a one, long French braid that was either made by his only female pirate in his crew or her brother, who also happens to be a member of The Snitch's crew.

"Should we start?" asked the princess hostage. "Maybe this time we do something that actually lets me touch a sword."

"I'm the teacher in this situation, Princess," said James, waving his sword in between them to show his point. "I think I'm suppose to choose what to teach you."

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean I cannot suggest some tips," shrugged the hostage princess.

"After only one lesson?" asked the Captain of The Snitch, raising an eyebrow at his hostage.

The princess hostage shrugged and then rolled her emerald green eyes. She threw her braid from her shoulder to her back.

"Okay then, mister Captain teacher, what's the lesson today?" asked Lily, her arms coming into a crossed position.

"Let me think," said James as he stood up from his sat down position.

"Take your time," said the hostage princess as she leaned on the wall.

The Captain looked at the princess hostage as she played with the tip of her hair. He tilted her head and eyed the redhead, trying to process what lesson he should teach her for their training session today. His eyes lit up with an idea.

His idea was why not give her what she wanted. Why not give his hostage what she wanted?

"Okay," said Captain James Potter. "I'll give you what you want, Princess."

"That would be what exactly?" asked the princess, the Captain evidently caught her interest due to the fact her eyes lit up with peaked interest.

"Using a sword," said Captain James Potter as he threw a sword at her, which she somehow caught. "Fight me?"

"Fight you?" questioned Princess Lilith. "Why?"

"You wanted to actually use a sword," shrugged the Captain as he explained. "I have to know where your skills lie so I know what to teach you."

"Easy," said Lily. "I know nothing."

"On the contrary, you know nothing about where your strengths lie because you've never tried something like it," said James. "You can surprise yourself, Princess."

The hostage princess turned her sword and watched as it fall, even though she tried to catch it before it hit the floor. She looked up at the Captain who trying not laugh, but could not stop himself from grinning.

"Do you still think I can surprise myself?" asked Lilith.

"Depends, did you do that on person?" asked the Captain.

"I'm just clumsy," shrugged the princess.

"You should use that to your advantage," said the Captain. "Don't let your opponent know that you're clumsy."

"Because if my opponent knew my disadvantages, I'm definitely going to lose?" asked Lily as she picked up her sword.

"Correct," said James. "Now, let's see if you can fight, Princess."

James threw a strike as I'd they were fencing and Lily somehow blocked him. He stroked another strike and Lily blocked it. It kept going on like that for about less than five minutes before James made a surprise attack.

He struck at her side, but she somehow stopped him. He slid his sword to the back of her knee, which she didn't see coming, making her fall on her back.

She opened her eyes and looked up at the Captain's smiling face.

"Shouldn't have told me that you're clumsy," said the Captain with a one-shoulder shrug.

He reached a hand to help her up and she took it. When she finally stood up, she laughed all of a sudden.

"What are you laughing about, Princess?" chuckled the Captain.

"Honestly," said a laughing Lily. "Don't ask me."

Captain James looked at her with all interest. His eyes seemed to find it wonderful that the princess hostage was laughing for no reason at all. A smile slowly crept its way to his face as he watched the princess hostage laugh for no particular reason at all.

She looked up at him and shook her head.

"Something wrong, Captain?" asked Lilith, a smile still on her face.

"No," said James, shaking his head. "You okay?"

"I'm fine," said Lily. "I lasted longer than I thought I would."

"I have to agree with you," said the Captain.

That's when a certain pirate entered the room, breaking the moment.

Sirius Black looked between the Captain and the hostage princess. He glared between the two.

"I have to talk with you Captain," said Sirius, a little anger in his voice. "And then I'll talk to you, dear little sister."

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Sirius shut the door behind him as Lily was forced out of the room.

"Care to explain what you were doing with my sister?" asked the pirate.

"We were training," explained the Captain. "Just training."

"It sure didn't look like training to me," said Sirius Black, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall.

"We were just training," explained the Captain again. "And if doesn't seem like that to you, it's because you're her big brother."

"Didn't I tell you that you won't train her?" asked Sirius.

James closed his eyes and remembered the moment...

"Have you lost your bloody fucking mind?" were the first words that escaped the second mate of The Snitch's mouth.

"Excuse me?" asked the Captain of The Snitch. "Is there something you need, Sirius?"

"For a bloody fucking explanation on why you will be teaching - no, training -  my bloody sister how to use a fucking sword?" asked Sirius Black, his gray eyes shining with a little red anger.

"Maybe slow down on the swearing," said James as he sat down on his chair.

"We are fucking pirates and my sister isn't anywhere near, so don't tell me what," said Sirius.

"I'm your Captain, Black," said James.

"And she's my sister, Potter!"

"You share the last name, Black, I think I got it," said the Captain, rolling his bright hazel eyes. "Now, why are you here again."

"Let me repeat, Captain," said Sirius, taking a small and dramatic breath. "I need a bloody fucking explanation on why you will be bloody training my bloody sister how to use a fucking sword?"

"Again, maybe lower the use of cursing," said James.

"Again," mocked Sirius before saying his words. "We are pirates and we curse. It's fucking normal! But you now what's not normal? You teaching my bloody sister how to use a fucking sword."

"I still haven't taught her shit, yet," reasoned the Captain of the ship. "Why are you worrying about nothing?"

"Because you'll be teaching her how to work a sword," said Sirius. "That's the problem!"

"Again, for the bloody last time, I still haven't taught her shit," reasoned the Captain once again.

"And you won't teach her," said Sirius, as if he had control of any of the two people.

"Excuse me?"

"You won't teach her," repeated the second mate of the ship.

"Do you have control over me?" asked the Captain of the ship.

"No," muttered Sirius. "Yet, I am her older brother. I have control over her."

He opened his eyes and raised an eyebrow at his second mate.

"You don't have control over her," said James. "You know who she is."

"Yeah, my bloody sister," said Sirius, raising both eyebrows for a moment.

"Even if she was your sister, she controls her own life," said the Captain.

"Doesn't mean you should teach her," said Sirius.

"She asked for it," shrugged the Captain.

"So, the question is, why are you doing what she asked for?" asked the second mate of the ship.

Before the Captain could answer, Remus entered the room and shut it behind him.

"Lupin?" asked the Captain, raising an eyebrow at the first mate of the ship.

"Firstly, do I want to know what the bloody hell happened here?" asked Remus, looking between the Captain and the second mate.

"He's been training my bloody sister," said Sirius, his arms still crossed as he rolled his eyes.

The first mate of the ship looked at the Captain. It was like they had a conversation with just their eyes.

One certain look from the Captain, he knew that he shouldn't say anything about what situation he entered on when the princess had her first training session not so many moons ago.

"Why did you enter, Moony?" asked Captain Potter.

"Well, Prongs, the crew wants to go to a bar."

"Oh! Yes, please!" exclaimed Sirius, his mood suddenly changing into a happy one.

The Captain sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He thought of some advantages and disadvantages if they took a trip to the bar they usually go to.

He looked up at his fist mate and his second mate.

"What about your sister?" asked James, looking at his second mate.

"We could watch her or something," suggested the second mate, shrugging. "We can figure something out later."

The Captain of The Snitch sighed as he thought about the situation. His crew did deserve some time to relax and have some fun that they didn't have in a while.

He looked up at his first mate and his second mate. They seemed to be able to guess his answer.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

The Captain of the Snitch made his first mate and his second mate gather the crew together on the deck.

He emerged from his cabin and noticed how his first mate and his second mate did what they were told. The crew of The Snitch looked up at their Captain.

"Are we being followed, Captain?" asked Frank who was leaning against a piece of wood with his arms crossed.

"No, Frank," said their Captain. "But I've heard that you all wanted something."

"More gold?" asked a pirate.

"Killing a person?" asked another pirate.

"Acting like a bloody pirate?" asked a third pirate.

"No, no, and we always act like bloody pirates because we are bloody pirates!" said the Captain, wondering if he should worry about his crew. "Should I worry about you lot?"

The crew laughed.

"Okay, okay," smiled the Captain at his crew. "Now, we are going to be heading to Evraican."

"But we've already been there," said a pirate the Captain knew was Dorcas Meadows. "Do you want to lead us to a fucking trap?"

"We aren't going where they we went to in the first place," said the Captain. "We're going on another route to Evraican. A short cut to The Secret Lounge."

The crew cheered and were excited by the news. They were finally having fun.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

The door of his cabin opened and he tried to ignore it, thinking it was one of his crew members.

"Yes?"

Hands slapped on his desk making the Captain look up wondering what crew member could possibly act like that in front of their Captain.

His hazel eyes met emerald green eyes.

"What the bloody fuck, Princess?" asked the Captain.

"I thought you shouldn't curse in front of a lady?" asked the princess hostage, raising an eyebrow.

"I thought you were turning into a pirate?" asked the Captain, raising an eyebrow, countering her movement..

"Fair play," said Lily. "Know, what am I hearing about going back to Evraican?"

"Thanks a lot Dorcas," muttered the Captain.

"You have to admit I would have found out one way or another," shrugged the hostage princess. "I would have been told by Sirius or someone else. Hell, I would have probably found out once you reached there."

The Captain just shrugged in response.

"You do realize you are an idiot?" asked Lily.

Between you and I, I would later call him as an idiot in love. But for now, he still hasn't realized he was in love with a certain redhead, just like the rest of the Potter males apparently have.

"Why would I be an idiot?" asked the Captain, leaning forward while his hand were interlocked on the desk.

"I don't know," said Lily. "Maybe the fact that you are going back to my kingdom. The same kingdom that you kidnapped me from."

The Captain looked at her and decided to ask her a question he seemed to have asked every member of his crew before they became a member of his crew.

"Everyone has secrets, Princess," said the Captain. "What are yours?"

The princess hostage glared at the Captain.

"What are yours?" she asked him.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

13.7K 334 29
As Azkaban's icy walls closed around Sirius Black, accused of the heinous murders of James and Lily Potter, little did he know that the life of his w...
1.1K 44 56
It all started to make sense to Sirius, bit by bit. He wanted desperately to be himself, to belong somewhere and be excepted as himself, "But how do...
191 2 6
Lucerys Regulus Black. The son of accused murderer and fugitive, Sirius Black, and mentally unstable and insane, Sofia Black. While the entire wizard...
385K 13K 87
~Where dwell the brave at heart, their daring, nerve and chivalry sets a Gryffindor apart~ What if there was another prophecy made? It talked about...