I'll Swim, You Play Your Foot...

Por mountainbiker234

Alex Littleton is an outgoing and spontaneous 16 year old boy. He's the captain of the Greene high school boy... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
10k!!!!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
concerning last chapter
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 Part 1
Chapter 33 Part 2
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue

Chapter 10

28.9K 947 451
Por mountainbiker234

Jasper on the side :D

Landon's POV

Alex jumped up off my lap and ran over to the two men, in military camo. He threw his arms around both of them and they pulled him into a hug. I looked over to Lacey and saw she had a surprised look on her face. I looked back over to see all three of them had sunk down to their knees. Alex had his head down on both their shoulders and it sounded like all three were crying.

When they had all calmed down enough Alex looked up at them.

"Why are you back so early?" He asked wiping his tears.

"We aren't. We just wanted to surprise you guys. Shaun was supposed to be finished next month, but he got injured, and this is when I was supposed to be done. So it worked out pretty good." The one on the right said. I noticed the other one had a dark blue brace on his slightly bent right arm.

"What happened?" Alex asked in a shaky voice.

"Alex, don't." The uninjured one said.

"No, it's fine. I was shot in the arm three times." Shaun said. Alex threw both of his arms around his neck and almost tackled him down. Shaun laughed and hugged him back with his good arm.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked. Shaun nodded.

"I'm fine now. Hurt like a bitch when it happened though." Alex smiled and turned towards us when he noticed his other brother looking at us.

"Oh, Shaun and Jasper, this is Tom, you already know Lacey, and this is my boyfriend, Landon." Alex said. We all stood up and Alex hurried over to grab my hand. Both of them got hard looks on their faces as they walked over to me. Shaun stuck out his hand and I took it. He shook my hand with a hard grip. He stepped to the side for his brother. Jasper shook my hand as well. He was about the same height as me and it felt like he was looking into my soul.

"Jas, what are you doing?" Alex asked.

"Don't even think about hurting my brothers sweet little heart. Or I will break you." He said in a low voice.

"Jas!" Alex yelled. Jasper let go of my hand.

"I would never even think of hurting Alex." I said and he tightened his grip on my hand.

"You're a big guy. If you do something that you would be fine with, he's a lot smaller and he might not be able to handle it."

"I understand." I said over Alex's groans.

"I'm just making sure your boyfriend knows all the rules. That's all." He said with his hands up. He then turned to Lacey and smiled.

"Hey sister I wanted but never got!"

"Hi Jasp, it's good to see you!" She said giving him a hug. Alex's mom came down the stairs smiling.

"Hey guys, I called Marie and Josh and invited them both for dinner. Don't worry, I didn't tell them you guys were here. Landon and Tom, do you want to stay for dinner?" My eyes slid over to Jasper and Shaun.

"As long as we wouldn't be interrupting anything." I said. Shaun smiled and shook his head.

"You guys are welcome to stay." He said.

"Tom?" I asked.

"Yeah, thank you." He said causing her to smile and go back upstairs. After a minute of quiet, Shaun and Jasper both plopped down on the couch.

"So, what were you guys doing?" Shaun asked.

"Watching a movie." Alex said pulling me back over to the couch we were previously sitting on.

"What movie?" Shaun asked.

"The Hunger Games."

"It good?" Jasper asked. Alex nodded so he stood up. "I'll be back then." He said heading upstairs.

"I can't believe you guys are back." Alex said with a giddy smile.

"It's good to be back. I missed you guys." He said kicking his feet up and resting his arm on his stomach.

"So, how long have you guys been together?" He asked motioning towards Alex and I.

"Only a couple days, but shh. No one outside this room knows. Well, mom and dad and Landon's sister know. That's it though."

"Ooh, is it a secret relationship?" Shaun asked. Alex nodded and Shaun put one arm behind his head. "Scandalous. That sounds like fun."

"So far it's working. We're just afraid people will find out." Alex said quietly. I put my arm around him and kissed his temple.

"You not out yet?" He asked looking over to me. I looked down and shook my head. "It took Alex a while to come out. I had suspected it for a while before one day he came into Jaspers room while we were both in there sobbing his eyes out. He got scared when he saw a guy in the hall at school who he thought was hot. He looked too long I guess and the guy called him a fag and threatened him. He was even more afraid to come out after that, but he trusted that Jas and I would accept him." Alex had shrunk down into my side with his gaze towards the ground. I put my head on top off his and kissed his soft hair.

"That's awful." I whispered.

"So, what was that loud bang and scream we heard?" Alex asked effectively changing the subject.

"Oh, well Jasper and I kinda jumped through the window. The first bang was probably mom dropping her book. The scream was from her, and the second bang would be me falling through the window and onto the floor." Alex stiffled a laugh just as Jasper came back down the stairs. He had changed into a grey shirt with ARMY in bold letters across it and a pair of jeans.

"Well, my turn." Shaun said getting up and going upstairs. Jasper took Shaun's seat and let out a heavy breath.

"Everyone will be here in about twenty minutes." He said looking a little nervous. He's probably excited to see his girlfriend, or wife, or whatever they are. He picked up the remote and hit the play button, starting the movie again.

"Shouldn't we wait for Shaun?" Alex asked smiling.

"Nah, he's fine." Jasper said putting his feet up on one of the ottoman. A few minutes later there were thumps down the stairs.

"Aw, you continued it without me." A disappointed Shaun said sitting down right next to Jasper.

"You're fine." Jasper reassured, patting his back. There was the sound of the doorbell and Shaun and Jasper both tensed.

"All of you come up here." Alex's mom quickly said from the top of the stairs before going to the door.

"You guys go in the open. We're going to hide." Jasper whispered before running behind to the stairs leading up. I let go of Alex's hand as the four of us planted ourselves in the living room, pretending to have an intense conversation.

"Hi Marie, how are you?" Mrs. Littleton asked leading a petite woman into the living room.

"I'm doing well, how about you?" She asked politely.

"Today I'm feeling especially good." Mrs. Littleton smiled. I watched as Shaun silently walked up behind Marie and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and her jaw dropped. She immediately threw her arms around him and started crying.

"Shaun, you're back!" She said excitedly. He wrapped one arm around her and kissed her cheek. He chuckled softly and nodded.

"I'm back." She pulled her head away enough to give him a kiss.

"You weren't supposed to be back for another month though." She said and then looked down. "What happened?" She was looking at his injured arm. Just as he opened his mouth to say something the doorbell rang again.

"Sorry to interrupt, but you have to hide." Mrs. Littleton whisper yelled before going to the door. She opened revealing a man.

"Hello Josh." Mrs. Littleton said with a smile.

"Hello Mrs. Littleton, how are you today?" He asked walking in.

"Excellent." She said. Josh's smile dropped though when he saw Marie crying. Of course they were tears of joy, but he didn't know that.

"Marie, what's wrong?" He asked hurrying over to her. She shook her head and Josh looked up. Jasper was standing there with a huge smile on his face. Josh covered his mouth with his hands and they slowly walked towards each other.

"Jas?" Josh said quietly when they were close enough to touch. Jaspers smile got bigger if possible and Josh flew into his arms. They both had their arms wrapped tightly around each other and Josh was crying and whispering 'Jas' over and over. Jasper took Josh's face between his hands and wiped his tears with his thumbs. He lowered his lips to Josh's and then pulled him back into a hug.

"I missed you so much Josh." He said kissing his neck and pulled his head against his chest. Josh was crying and laughing at the same time.

"Oh my god I love you so much." He said pulling Jasper down to kiss him again.

"I love you too baby." Jasper said through the kiss. It's a possibility that my jaw had dropped. I didn't think either of his brothers were gay. I looked over and saw Shaun hugging and kissing his girlfriend. I looked back at Jasper and Josh who were rocking slightly.

"I didn't know your brother was gay." I whispered to Alex. He nodded and took my hand.

"No one in my family is going to hate us. You don't have to worry." He whispered back.

"Do you boys have a request for dinner?" Mrs. Littleton asked. Jasper and Shaun looked at each other.

"Lasagne!" They both said at the same time. Alex quietly cheered.

"My mom makes the best lasagne." He whispered. My stomach growled just from the thought. I had a granola bar for breakfast and a cigarette for lunch today. He giggled and tapped my stomach.

Jasper led Josh over to us and Shaun with Marie.

"Josh, this is Landon, Alex's boyfriend, and his friend Tom. We all stood up and I stuck my hand out. Josh didn't seem to be having that though because he pulled me into a hug. When I awkwardly patted his back he pulled back and smiled shyly.

"Sorry. I'm just really happy right now." He said moving down to hug Tom. He saved Alex for last and rocked him to the side.

"Sorry I didn't already give you a hug Aly." He said.

"It's okay Joshy. You have a good enough excuse." Josh laughed and went back to Jasper who put his arm around the slightly smaller man. Just as everyone was getting settled on the couches, my phone started going off. Callie's caller ID showed up, so I stood up and walked down the hall towards a back door.

"Hello?" I said.

"She's back." Callie's voice responded.

"How is she?" I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed.

"She's high and drunk, and I don't know what to do with her."

"Do you want me to come back?" I asked.

"No. Matty's here and I think we can handle it."

"Okay, well if you need me just call."

"I will. See you later."

"Bye." I said before hanging up. I walked back into the living room and saw Family Guy on the TV. Everyone was all snuggled up together, except for Alex, Tom, and Lacey. I sat back down next to Alex and put my arm around him.

"Is everything okay?" He whispered.

"Yeah, my mom just resurfaced so Callie was calling to tell me."

"Is your mom alright?" He sounded worried. I rubbed his arm and smiled.

"Just high and intoxicated. Other than that she's fine. If Callie and Matt need help they'll call."

"Oh my god. She should go to a hospital." He said.

"It's fine. This isn't the first time. I'll just go home and take care of her for a few days, and she'll be as good as she usually is." He sighed and nodded. A few minutes later there was the sound of keys jingling. Jasper and Shaun scurried up and whispered a few things before hiding. Who I'm guessing is Mr. Littleton walked through the door and stopped when he saw everyone. He looked towards Mrs. Littleton in the kitchen and started walking towards her.

"What's the occasion?" He asked as Jasper and Shaun tiptoed up behind him.

"What do you mean?" Mrs. Littleton asked with a smile. Just after she said that, both boys jumped on their father. He gasped and threw them off before actually looking at them. He gasped again when he saw who they were and pulled them both in for a hug. He then took a step back and wacked them both upside the head.

"Dimwits. Scared me." He said causing them to smile.

"Love you too dad!" Shaun said throwing his arms back around him.

"Alright alright, go back to your girlfriend and boyfriend." Jasper ran for the couch.

"Incoming Joshy!" He yelled and dove over the couch. He overshot a little and grabbed onto Josh to try to stop him, but it didn't work. Josh just tumbled down on top of Jasper.

"Ow." Jasper said causing Josh to laugh. He just laid there on top of Jasper who didn't seem like he meant to get up anyways.

"Alright boys, I knew you were going to say lasagne so dinners ready!" Mrs. Littleton yelled.

"Yay!" Alex yelled and dragged me into the dining room.

"Are you prepared to taste the best lasagne you've ever tasted?" He asked. I nodded and rubbed my hands together while wiggling my eyebrows at him.

"Never been so ready in my life." He giggled and kissed my cheek.

"You're cute." He said as everyone walked in. I must admit, that was the best lasagne I have ever had. Not that that's saying much, I don't really have much experience with great lasagne.

"Do you want me to bring you boys home?" Mrs. Littleton asked after everyone put their dishes away.

"If it isn't any trouble." I said.

"Of course not dear." She said patting my cheek as she walked past me.

"We'll bring them home." Jasper said causing me to instantly pale. I looked down at Alex who smiled reassuringly. I shook my head slightly to Alex and he rolled his eyes.

"They won't care." He said.

"How do you know?" I whispered nervously. He pulled me into a hall away from the others.

"Who do you think is part of the army. It's all the people who can't afford college. All the people from places like you're from. All their friends are just like you." He said taking my hands. I leaned down and kissed his lips gently.

"If you say so." He nodded and led me back out to the others.

"You guys ready?" Jasper asked. We nodded and Jasper, Shaun, Alex, Lacey, Tom, and I all walked out to the car.

"How are we all going to fit?" Alex asked.

"You can sit on my lap." I suggested.

"Okay." He said sounded happy with that suggestion. We all piled into the car and I pulled Alex down onto my lap. He got himself comfortable and laid his head against my chest.

"Its going to be fine." He whispered. I nodded and kissed the top of his head. We pulled out of the driveway and started driving.

"Which way do I turn?" Shaun asked when we got out of the neighborhood.

"Left." I said. I gave them directions all the way to the motel. They pulled into the parking lot and stopped.

"You both getting out here?" Jasper asked.

"Yep, Landon I'm sleeping over." Tom said getting out of the car. Once he closed the door Alex leaned up to kiss me.

"See you Monday." He said sliding off my lap and on to the seat next to us.

"See you then." I smiled and opened the door. Matty came out of my hotel room shaking his head.

"Go to my room." He yelled down.

"Why?" I yelled up going to close the door, but Alex motioned for me to keep it open.

"She's gonna attack you. She already did to me."

"Where's Callie?"

"She's watching her."

"Well don't leave her alone!"

"No, she'll be after you cause you're a guy. She doesn't want girls."

"Oh my god." I said rolling my eyes.

"I've gotta go." I said to Alex and he nodded and moved his hand.

"Be careful." He said and I nodded. I closed the door and hurried up the stairs where Tom was waiting with Matty."

"Do I want to know why you were with Alex Littleton?" He asked. I sighed.

"I'll tell you later. Now what's going on?"

"Come see for yourself."

A/N
Hello everyone! I'm proud of myself for this fast update! I blame the dark and quiet ski club bus I'm on right now. Great time for writing inspiration.

So what did you think?

Hope you liked it! :)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

84 0 7
"I suck without you." "No way Rico!" "You're just really caring." "I really appreciate you." Rico inches close to my face, but stops. Why is he restr...
2.7M 122K 60
*C O M P L E T E D* "This isn't like that stupid book, Oliver." "What do you mean by that?" "I mean this isn't a love story." - - - - Oliver Green is...
205 17 18
In the sprawling bleachers of the football stadium, Alexander "Alex" Vanderbilt, the epitome of wealth, charm, and athleticism, stood under the glari...
64.6K 2.5K 68
Pulled into a war he never asked to be a part of. Landon Barnett was groomed from birth to succeed his father as the next Alpha of the Regency Falls...