In Love again.... | Hermione...

็”ฑ hoomaniess

๐“‘๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“—๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ธ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ Inspired by: whoopsies13 Thi... ๆ›ดๅคš

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 11

3.6K 129 153
็”ฑ hoomaniess

♗♗♗

Y/N sat beside the bushy-haired girl, Harry sat on her other side. Caleb, Ron and Aidan sat behind while Lizzy sat on Hermione's other side.

All of them watched people submitting their names into the Goblet, cheers would emerge from time to time for every successful attempt.

Hermione however, was unimpressed more focused on the book in her hands, a copy of Triwizard Tragedies, "People have gotten splinched in this Tournament! More than once!" she gasped unbelievably.

The Ravenclaw furrowed her eyebrows together as she leaned closer towards the bushy-haired girl, scanning through the texts of her book before raising both of her eyebrows impressively, "That must hurt, a ton."

Just then, the Hall's doors bursted open, revealing a group of Hufflepuff boy's all laughing loudly, each of them pushing Cedric playfully as he held a piece of parchment in his hands.

Finally, he stood before the age line surrounding the Goblet, he took a deep breath and glanced over to the crowd of people around him.

He noticed the Ravenclaw amongst the crowd as he shot her a smile, to which she reciprocated, 'Do it.' she mouthed in encouragement.

Cedric smile widened to a grin, he nodded to the girl's words before turning back to the Goblet, taking one last deep breath before he stepped in. The Crowd of students cheered, mostly from the group of Hufflepuff boys as the brunette boy successfully dropped his name into the Goblet.

Then, he turned back to his friends and took one finally glance to the Ravenclaw to flash her an appreciative smile before exiting the Hall.

"Eternal glory. Be brilliant, wouldn't it?" Ron mentioned in a dreamy tone, "Three years from now, when we're old enough, to be chosen.."

"Wicked I tell you, if we were to be chosen, imagine everything you've ever wanted, fame, money, glory, everything in your grasp." Caleb affirmed, Ron hummed in agreement as both of them drift off to their daydream of a fantasy world.

The Ravenclaw scoffed as she shook her head, "Yeah, so brilliant, until you hit the realization that you'll most likely die before you could even hold a single galleon."

Lizzy and Hermione both nodded in agreement, the bushy-haired girl shut her book and glanced up to the two boy's behind her, "You'd be out of your minds to want to participate, you need the skills, it's all advanced magic." she pointed out, though the boy's seemed to brush Hermione;s remarks off.

"Weren't you listening? Dumbledore and the judges made sure that there won't be any deaths this time, I don't know about you but his the greatest wizard of all time we're talking about." Ron retorted, earning a scowled expression from Hermione as she turned back to the Goblet, letting out a huff as she dug back into her book.

"Oi, you lot, guess what?" Fred appeared with George beside him, both of them smirking widely. Lizzy rolled her eyes and scoffed, "What did you two do this time." she deadpanned, earning a few snickers from the others.

"Cooked a little something this morning." George told pleasingly as he lifted up two twin vials, shaking them in his hold.

The group of friends found the Weasley twins amusing, though Hemione thought otherwise, letting out a scoff and a roll of her eyes.

"It's not going to work." she retorted, everyone's eyes now on her. "Yeah? And why's that, Granger?" George questioned amusingly, though the bushy-haired girl shot them an unamused look in return.

She shut the book in her hand and placed it to the side, adjusting her seat before turning back to the twins, "Because a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a dodge as pathetically dim-witted as an Aging Potion."

The Ravenclaw raised her eyebrows impressively, nodding in agreement to the bushy-haired girl's remark, "She's got a point." she hummed but the twins were unbothered by their opinions.

"That's what makes it so brilliant. It's pathetically dim-witted." Fred countered back, earning a sigh from the bushy-haired girl, "Fine, go on, then." she mused, her arms crossed as she leaned back comfortably to her seat.

Fred and George exchanged smirked glances, George quirked his eyebrow up this brother and lifted the vial in his hand, "Ready, Fred."

"Ready, George."

"Bottoms up!" Fred and George cheered as they tipped the vials onto their lip letting a gooey green liquid hit their tongues. With a click of their tongues they turned towards the Goblet, standing right before the Age Line.

"You think it's going to work?" Aidan asked curiously in a hushed tone, though the Ravenclaw replied with a shrug, "We'll just have to see."

Then, Fred and George shared one last glance before dramatically crossing the golden age line and dropped their names into the Goblet. A few seconds passed, everybody expected something to happen but...nothing.

The students around them started to cheer, Fred and George followed along smugly as they circled the Goblet, grinning widely at their success, high fiving each other cheerfully.

Suddenly, Boom! they were ejected high in the air, out of the circle and flat onto their backs, whereupon little white beards sprouted on their chins.

Everybody started to laugh at them, however the twins didn't feel a single hint of embarrassment as they laughed along with everybody.

"I told you." Hermione told in a matter-of fact tone, grinning proudly at herself as they watch Fred and George leave the Great Hall, still laughing at each others white beards.

"No wonder people call you the Brightest Witch of our age." Y/N hummed teasingly, earning a playful roll of eyes from Hermione as she swatted the Ravenclaw's shoulder with her book.

The Ravenclaw quickly grasped her girlfriends wrist, saving herself from another hit as she swiftly took the book out of Hermione's grasp, "No violence please!" she pleaded, though the bushy-haired girl scoffed in response.

Just then, the crowds of student fell completely silent, curiously the two girls turned to the doorway, noticing what has silenced everybody.

"It's him..Oh my god." Ron breathed out dreamily. Viktor Krum strided through the Hall, entered the Age Line with ease and dropped his name off into the goblet's flames calmly.

Y/N noticed Krum smiling towards somebody near her, curiously she followed his line of sight. Her eyes landed on the bushy-haired girl, instantly, her lips pursed together, not realising the scowl forming on her face, though she watched as Hermione smiled back.

A pit of jealousy bubbled down in her stomach, she quickly turned back to the Goblet, wanting to give Krum a hint but to her dismay, Krum had already left the Hall. She let out an irritated huff as she slammed her back towards the back of her seat, holding an emotionless face.

The bushy-haired girl noticed her girlfriend's irritated state, her eyebrows furrowing together curiously, leaning her head towards the Ravenclaw, "What's wrong, love." she questioned softly, though the Ravenclaw didn't respond.

She frowned at the sight, letting out a sigh before moving closer to the Ravenclaw, she placed her hand onto her thigh, her thumb comfortingly caressing the fabric, "Y/N..What's wrong.."

The Ravenclaw felt her heart flutter at the contact but held her character, "Nothing." she murmured nonchalantly, she knew if she had told Hermione the real reason she would tease continuosly for who knows how long, so she decided to keep it to herself.

The bushy-haired girl narrowed her eyes before reluctantly leaning back to her seat, retracting her hand as she continued to read her book.

The Ravenclaw let out an inaudible whimper at the lost of contact, though when a certain someone entered the Hall, she'd forgotten everything that had just happened.

Angelique had entered the Hall gracefully, most of the boys around the Goblet were gawking at her, though she didn't feel disturbed nor disgusted, instead she returned everybody with sweet smiles as she made her way to the Goblet.

Casually, she dropped her piece of parchment into the flames and turned back. Before she exited the Hall, she glanced over to the group of friends, greeting them with a polite wave and a smile, to which Ron and Caleb quickly returned.

The Ravenclaw snickered at the boy's reaction as she sent Angelique a friendly nod and wave back, oblivious to the fact her girlfriend was sending daggers to the Beauxbaton girl as they watch her leave the hall.

"Angelique's joining the Triwizard Tournament?" Harry questioned curiously to which the Ravenclaw replied with a shrug, "Dunno she didn't mention it, I was talking to her about-"

Instantly, her eyes went wide, the thoughts of her entire conversation at the Library started to sink in, realizing that throughout their entire time at the Library all she did was ramble about her girlfriend, her cheeks started to form a dark pink blush.

Harry eyed the girl skeptically, sending her a puzzled look, "About what?" he asked.The Ravenclaw sent the boy an innocent smile, nervously trying to think of something, "Oh, nothing just books, did you know they had books about other schools in our library?" she lied, quickly changing the topic, she knew if she had told the truth her entire friend group would tease her non stop, so for her own safety she decided yet again to keep it.

Though she hadn't realize the bushy-haired girl's frowned expression as she listened to their entire conversation, she could hear past the Ravenclaw's laugh by her nervousness, a small suspicion started to grow inside of her, though she couldn't help but feel guilty for thinking that Y/N would possibly fall for someone else.

♗♗♗

"Now...the moment has arrived.." Dumbledore announced as he dragged out his wand, giving it a great sweeping motion. Instantly, the torches that lined the hall guttered before dying completely, the only light source left was from the blue-white flames emitted from the Goblet.

The Hall's were dead silent, everybody's attention were glued to the Goblet. Suddenly, the flames crackled loudly, turning red before a boom sounded, shooting out a charred bit of parchment that fluttered down from the air onto Dumbledore's hands.

"The champion for Durmstrang is...." Dumbledore trailed off dramatically as everybody watched the old wizard intently, "Viktor Krum!"

A storm of applause roared from the hall, Krum grinned widely as he stood up from the Slytherin table, approaching the front as he gave Dumbledore a polite bow before he disappeared down the side, entering the champions chamber.

"No surprises there..." Lizzy muttered bluntly to which the Ravenclaw hummed at, the same feeling of jealousy emerged once more as she recalled the events that had happened earlier.

Once more, the hall grew silent, all eyes were once again glued to the flaming Goblet.Just like before, the flames changed in color, blasting a firery red as a second charred piece of parchment shot out, landing onto Dumbledore palms.

"The champion of Beuaxbaton is..."

The Ravenclaw noticed the tensed state of Angelique, the hopeful look shimmering through her eyes, she could tell Angelique really wanted to be named as the champion.

"Fleur Delacour!"

Y/N was caught by surprised, slightly stunned that it wasn't someone who she had expected, though she still applauded supportively. Slightly relieved that, Angelique wouldn't have to risk herself for some Tournament.

A whistle sounded from the Gryffindor table catching Y/N's attention as she shifted her gaze towards the sound, snickering at the sight. Ron was cheering loudly as he watched Fleur disappear down the chamber.

"And lastly, the Hogwarts champion..." Dumbledore announced, as another piece of parchment shot out from the Goblet. "Cedric Diggory!"

The Hufflepuff tables roared as they pushed Cedric forward, the Ravenclaw herself had leaped up to her feet, cheering loudly as Cedric shot her a toothy grin with a wink before approaching the chamber.

"You think he'll win?" Aidan asked curiously to which the Ravenclaw immediately nodded at, "Oh definitely" she stated proudly.

Dumbledore walked back up to the front of the High Table, grinning down to the Hall filled with students, "Excellent! We now have our three champions. I'm sure I can count upon all of you to give your full support to each and every-"

A collective gasps from the Hall had cut Dumbledore's sentence short, the flames in the Goblet of Fire have, once more, turned red.

The Professors along with the students watched curiously, none of them knew what was going on and before anybody had time to react a fourth shred of parchment fluttered forth.

Dumbledore simply let it float in the air, regarding it suspiciously before taking it into his hold.He stared at the parchment, stunned before reading out the name written on it,

"Y/N Y/L/N."

Instantly, Y/N felt her stomach drop, her eyes widened in shocked and fear, not knowing how to react as she felt everybody's eyes on her. Her body unable to move from the fright, her mind had stopped working entirely.

A tug on her shoulder from Lizzy seemed to snap her out of her trance, "Go on..Y/N." Lizzy instructed. The Ravenclaw finally had the ability to get onto her two feet.

She walked past the house tables stiffly, she could feel every inch of her movements being closely watched at. As she walked up to the front, she caught a sight of Dumbledore, though he wasn't smiling, he seemed furious.

The Ravenclaw wish she could just jump out the window, she could make out some of the angry expressions spread across the students faces, though she kept her head glued to the front as she descended the staircase, still stunned from what had just happened.

She entered the chamber, her face pale as day, lips dry. Fleur, Cedric and Viktor was already in the room, chatting happily until they noticed the girl.

A puzzled expression spread across their faces as Fleur approached the girl, "Do zey want us back in ze Hall?" she questioned but the Ravenclaw couldn't make out any words, her mouth opening and closing though only stutters sounded.

Cedric noticed the girl's unusual state, he approached the girl and eyed her concerningly, "Y/N? Are you alright?" he asked gently but the Ravenclaw felt to stunned to talk, no words could be formed as she stood there, petrified.

Suddenly, the door crashed open, Dumbledore swept into the room followed by Karkaroff, Maxime, Snape and Crouch. Maxime was swelling indignantly as she brushed her head against a chandelier, "What is ze meaning of his Dumbly-dorr!"

Though Dumbledore didn't respond, instead he stomped aggressively towards the Ravenclaw, causing the girl to back out in fear until she felt her knees hitting a desk.

Dumbledore stabbed his finger onto the Ravenclaw's chest, his face looked like he was about to explode any minute, "Y/N. Did you put your name into the Goblet of Fire?"

Y/N shook her head quickly, "No sir." she replied, trying to keep a calm tone.

"Did you ask an older student to put your name in?"

"No, sir"

Though, Maxime and Karkaroff didn't seemed convinced, Maxime gave a scoff and crossed her arms, "Ah, but of course she is lying!"

"The hell she is." Moody chimed in as he stood on the stairway, "The Goblet of Fire is an exceptionally powerful magical object. Only an exceptionally powerful Confundus Charm could have hoodwinked it. Magic beyond the talent of any Fourth Year."

Karkaroff wasn't amused by Moody's remark, instead it sparked suspicion in his thought, "You seem to have given this a fair bit of thought, Moody." he retaliated suspiciously, though Moody was left unamused.

"It was once my job to think the way Dark wizards do, Karkaroff. Perhaps you remember.." Moody countered back, earning a very harsh glare from Karkaroff to which he reciprocated.

Dumbledore cleared his throat, still eyed the girl skeptically before turning towards Crouch, "Barty...I leave this to you."

Crouch stood by the fireplace, staring into the flames blankly, "The rules are absolute." he finally spoke. "The Goblet of Fire constitutes a binding magical contract."

He turned around from the flames, looking straight into the girl's eyes emotionlessly, "Miss Y/L/N has no choice. She is, as of tonight, a Triwizard Champion."

As if Y/N couldn't feel worse, she felt her soul leave her body as the words 'Triwizard Champion' ringed longingly in her ears. Her face grew paler and paler each second, her heartbeat quickening in pace immensely.

In the corner of her eye, she noticed how Krum and Fleur held infuriated looks, though Cedric, the only person that had some type of a sympathetic look.

She swore this might be just one of the worse days of her life apart from knowing she had Voldemort's blood, this is definitely up there.

Even though at the beginning she did had the urge of joining but ever since she heard that people had died from it,the thought had never crossed her mind ever again, the thought of her possibly dying made her grew more anxious.

Along with the thought of going back out to the castle, she already hates the attention she's getting and now having to bare with the dirty looks, people thinking she'd actually did some sneaky trick to put her name in.

Oh, how she thought maybe she'd love a Dementor's kiss right about now, she couldn't bare this amount of weight.

The dream of having a normal school year, has once more, been demolished.

_________________________

Let the fun.....begin

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

42.3K 553 26
Started November 4, 2020 Ended March 26, 2021 ๐Ÿ… #11 in #realityshifting (Feb 15th 2021) #139 in #bellatrix (March 26, 2021) #40 in #realityshifting...
612 17 9
In his eyes I see fire, his gaze burning through me, thawing every ounce of sadness within me, turning it all into warmth. Warm like his hair, his fr...
A Young Wizard's Journey - Goblet of Fire ็”ฑ

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

51.7K 1.8K 29
And so, with our last tale coming to a close your relationship is blooming, friendships are on the mend and your timetable is back to a manageable af...
Only You | Hermione X Reader ็”ฑ hoomaniess

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

123K 4K 46
๐“‘๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“—๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐” Inspired by: whoopsies13 This is Book 4 to the Hermione X Reader...