More Than Friends || Moonbin...

Por smiffy_

If you were to choose between two people to become more than your friend, who would it be? - In the loving me... Más

Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Author's Note
Ending || MB
Afterword

Ending || EW

493 16 3
Por smiffy_

... Eunwoo

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

It was lunch time. I was staring while poking my food for some time now when Yuna came in greeting me.

"Y/n, I'm so glad to see you. You know this is the last time we're going to see each other right?" Yuna said hugging me from behind. I chuckled. "Yeah maybe it is but we'll still see each other even if school is over."

"You're right. But I'm going to miss our school you know? I'm not sure if I'll still go here when I turned senior or not." Yuna said frowning. "You will, don't worry. If your mom decided on letting you go to a new school then I'll convince her not to."

"You'd do that for me?" Yuna said. "Sure. After all, we're besties." "Aww thanks Y/n." She replied.

"I'm just gonna buy myself lunch. I'll come back after, you want me to buy you anything?" Yuna stood up. "Oh no thanks, I'm fine." "Okay." Yuna finally said and left to buy her food.

After Yuna was gone for a few minutes, I sighed and looked down at my food. How am I going to talk to Moonbin later? Will he get mad at me after I tell him the truth?

"Ehem. Earth to Y/n." I heard Yuna say from behind me. "Sorry." I replied. Yuna sighed and sat beside me.

"There's something wrong isn't it?" Yuna said placing her food on the table. "What? No there's nothing wrong. Why would you think that way?"

"There is Y/n. You don't just stare at your food and not hear me calling you unless there's something in your mind." Yuna said, facing me.

"I– uh..." I began. "Spill." She said smirking. I raised my hands in defeat before saying, "Alright. You know me to well." I frowned and Yuna laughed.

"So, what is it all about?" Yuna asked. "Well... it's about Moonbin and Eunwoo." I said looking down. Yuna gasped before continuing. "Tell me more about it!"

I told Yuna everything after that. From how both of them confessed to me to me being confused on who to choose.

"That's a really hard decision." Yuna said. "But I wonder how does it feel to have two handsome guys liking you? 'Cause you know, it would feel like I'm inside a drama and–" "Yuna, stop it. You're only making it worst." I said. "Oh sorry."

"Well I guess there must be one of them who you like too, right?" Yuna asked. I sighed and nodded slowly when I heard Yuna squeal. "Tell me who it is!"

"Calm down. I'll tell you." I shushed her. "It's..." I looked at Yuna who was already smiling. "Eunwoo."

"Oh my gosh, I knew you would choose him. I mean it's not that I don't like Moonbin for you but you know– ouch!" I hit Yuna's shoulder which stopped her from talking.

"I'm sorry again. You know me, I get too excited with things like this." Yuna said chuckling. "But really Y/n." Yuna grabbed my hand before she continued on talking.

"No matter who you choose, I'll respect your decision. If you think that Eunwoo is the right one for you then I won't get in your way. I trust you and I know that you chose what's best for you." She smiled.

"Aww thanks Yuna, you're making me cry." I said and Yuna laughed. "Now stop thinking about boys and let's enjoy our last lunch together."

○○○○○○○○○○○○

The last bell for this school year finally rang and I headed outside to look for Moonbin. I figured that he might be waiting for me already.

When I got outside, I didn't see him anywhere. I waited for like 5 minutes but he didn't come. I decided to go back inside and look for him. Maybe he's just saying good bye to our teachers or something.

As I headed inside, I saw Jinjin who just got out of the comfort room. "Hey Jinjin!" I called. "Y/n, what are you still doing here? The day's over isn't it?" He said.

"I was just looking for Moonbin. Have you seen him?" "I actually know where you can find him." Jinjin replied. "Well can you tell me?"

"But first, can I get a hug from you? I'm kinda going to miss you." Jinjin said pouting. "Well why didn't say so? Sure." I chuckled and the both of us hugged.

"Moonbin's at the football field. We decided to play for the last time before heading home." Jinjin said. "Okay. Thanks Jinjin and I'll miss you too." I said beginning to run to the football field.

I got there and I saw Moonbin standing while holding a football, together with Rocky. I exhaled relieved and ran towards him.

"Moonbin!" He turned around and smiled once he saw me. "What are you doing here? Oh right, I was suppose to walk you home. Sorry I forgot I was busy playing with Jinjin and Rocky–"

"That's alright." I said cutting him off. "Jinjin already told me that." "Oh okay, then what exactly are you doing here?" Moonbin asked.

"I need to tell you something." I said seriously and Moonbin's smile fades. He called Rocky and threw the football at him before signaling him that the two of us are going to talk.

I waved at Rocky and he did the same as both Moonbin and I went to the side of the football field.

"What do you want to talk about?" Moonbin asked and I looked at him hesitantly. "It's about the letter I gave you, right?" He continued.

"Yes." I answered that almost came out like a whisper. "Look Moonbin, I'm grateful for the the things you've written on your letter, the poem and–" I began but he cut me off.

"It's Eunwoo, isn't it?" Moonbin said looking down. I felt my chest tighten as I heard him say Eunwoo's name. I sighed before saying, "Yes."

Moonbin spoke after. "Look Y/n, you don't need to say it to me. I already knew that you like Eunwoo." "You do?" I asked slightly shocked.

"Of course I do. We've been friends for years and I already know you personally. The way you acted when you're with Eunwoo isn't the same when you're with me. That's how I found out that you like him."

"I just confessed how I feel towards you even if I know you like Eunwoo since I thought that maybe — there's a little chance that you like me too. But I guess I was wrong." Moonbin continued.

"Moonbin, I'm sorry." It was all I could say after hearing how he felt. "It's okay Y/n, you don't need to apologize. You didn't do something wrong." He said comforting me.

I was about to speak when Moonbin pulled me in for a hug as he gently squeezed my shoulders.

"You don't have to worry about me. I'll be fine. I've been your best friend for years now and I'll continue to be one." Moonbin said in between the hug.

We pulled away from each other and he said, "As long as I remain as your best friend, then I'm happy." He smiled after. I smiled back but I could feel his pain behind that smile of his.

"Come on, let's go." Moonbin said. "Go where?" I asked confused. "I'm walking you home. This is the last time I get to do it since Eunwoo will be the one to do it next time."

I smiled and said, "Sure, let's go home."

○○○○○○○○○○○○

While walking, we talked about our day. Such as Moonbin who won a football match against Jinjin and Rocky even if he's all by himself.

I was smiling the whole time we were walking and I'm thankful that it didn't get awkward between us since Moonbin made the atmosphere as the same as before.

We reached my house and I saw Eunwoo who was heading towards his front door. I turned to Moonbin while scratching the back of my head.

He held me by my shoulder and said, "Don't think about me. I'll be fine, okay?" I nodded and he smiled. "Now go and get your man."

I smiled and hugged him before going to Eunwoo. "Thanks Binnie."

I ran to Eunwoo's direction and called his name. Eunwoo was about to open the front door but he stopped and faced me. "Hi Y/n, you look like in a rush. Do you want to go inside or something?"

"No it's not that." I said catching my breath. "Then, why are you in a hurry?" He asked. "I– I like you too Eunwoo." I blurted out. "Really?" Eunwoo said shocked as his eyes lit up.

"Yes, I do like you. I want to be the person who will cheer you up when you are sad and the one that will help you get through all your hard times in life."

"You've been through a lot and seeing that I'm one of the reasons why you're happy and contended with your life just makes me want to stay with you for even long." I added.

"I– I don't know what to say..." Eunwoo said, a smile escaping his lips. "Say no more." I said and pecked Eunwoo on the lips.

Eunwoo's eyes widened and his cheeks turned red. I laughed at his reaction. "Tha– that was my first kiss." He said.

"Mine too. Don't worry." I said assuring him. Eunwoo smirked and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why? Aren't you happy that you're my first kiss?" I asked.

"Well make this your second." Eunwoo said cupping my cheeks as he planted a soft, yet passionate kiss on my lips. I felt my heart pounding on my chest as he kissed me.

We parted from each other and this time, I was the one who's embarrassed. I looked down on the floor and I heard Eunwoo laughed at me.

"Stop it." I mumbled. "Okay. I'll stop." He said, preventing himself from laughing even more.

He lifted my head using his index finger and made me face him. "But really, I'm so glad that you chose me." He said caressing my cheeks. I stared at him and saw the sincerity in his eyes.

I smiled at him as we stayed like that for a few minutes. Then we heard the front door open, revealing Eunwoo's parents that had huge grins on their faces.

"I knew you two would end up with each other!" Eunwoo's dad said. Both Eunwoo and I looked at them, flustered at what his dad just said.

The End.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

71.2K 1.8K 30
𝒇𝒐𝒓: 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎: 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒃𝒊𝒏'𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒆
2.2K 161 21
e·the·re·al - extremely delicate and light in a way that seems too perfect for this world. Part 1/6 of Emily series.
1.6K 200 28
I never believe in fate,since i saw you i believe in how this works. You know what it's good for you even good for us. This is how I fall in love at...
11.1K 494 45
Moonbin, an ordinary student who's studying math and physics (which he hates), noticed Dongmin in class and now he's asking for his help in those sub...