The Girl Next Door (Hitoshi S...

Door LightTheNight23

What happens when the new neighbor, famous gamer, Hitoshi Shinso, moves in next door to the girl who has two... Meer

Just simply some info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Thanks!

Chapter 32

765 23 12
Door LightTheNight23

"Your brother called us earlier, I came as soon as possible until your father could get off of work and rush down here." Marsaru said as he sat down beside the teary eyes (y/n) who rested on the couch. She had just gotten back with Izuku from the office with a positive statement on the report. "You know you can call any of us when times get hard for you, kiddo." he whipped a tear from her eyes and watched as her lips trembled as she faced the music once again.

"I know papa marsaru, I just, I don't know." she whispered leaning into his embrace and crying a little harder then she had been for the past hour.

"I'm just confused as to when you thought it was a good idea to close yourself off from us," Katsuki said as he placed the gloves down and whipped his face from the dirt and grime that must have been collecting in the other boys apartment.

"When I didn't want to put more stress on you guys." she whispered, eyeing her brother as he sat down across from him.

"How bad was the apartment?" Izuku asked, changing the topic.

"It was a disaster," Katsuki huffed as he relaxed into the opposite chair and propped his feet on the ottoman. "I mean, hitoshi did a number. It was a mess, Denki went out to search for him and he's gone a-wall." Katsuki rubbed his temple. "I told him to call his father, whoever that is."

"I mean have you gotten it somewhat better?" Midoriya asked as he sat some snacks down on the coffee table.

"No, we took a break," Katsuki mumbled. Eyes lifted to the doorway as it swung open appearing the large man who had taken his respected spot as the midoriya's father.

"Sorry I came as soon as possible after school, and after I calmed your mother down." He said rubbing his neck.

Marsaru unwrapped his hand around the girl and kissed her forehead quickly. He looked at Katsuki and nodded his head. It was a way of saying I'm coming over to help. The two left and left Toshinori, (y/n) and Izuku in the apartment.

"What happened?" Toshinori sat down on the ottoman, facing (y/n), his hands resting on his knees. His eyes peered at it (y/n)'s and then into Izuku's. He sighed and seemed to understand that he too was getting frustrated with the situation, and a father wasn't supposed to do that. "I can fix it if you don't speak up." He calmly said, rubbing his temple. He hated seeing his kids like this. He hated watching Izuku worry about his baby sister, and (y/n) avoid the issue.

"Which one?" (Y/n) softly muttered trying to avoid it like usual. She was clearly broken. No smile could be put in her face to cover this up.

"(Y/n)," Toshinori Warned giving her soft eyes.

She sighed, grabbing her hands and gripping onto certain parts and releasing them with red spots watching them disappear.

"(Y/n) you're going to hurt yourself." Izuku watched her weird habit of pinching herself. She paused and looked up at the two, eyes bore into the fireplace as she shook her head. She was going through a list of emotions, first it was nothing, then it was sadness, and then it was gut wrenching anger. All these emotions flooded in at once and she didn't know how to handle it. This has never happened to her, and it made her upset. But it made her even more upset that they were watching her and waiting for her to explain.

Why did she have to explain?

This was like her fifth time explaining it and she was tired of explaining it. It was making her upset, it was making her angry, and weak, and fragile.

It was like this up and until, she finally blew up.

"Don't you get it!" She broke out in anger and tears. "Don't you see! It's all my fault!" She sobbed bringing her knees up to her chest and hugging them. "I caused this, if I could have gone back that Friday and he bumped into me then I would have never worked that day! If I could have never gone to that stupid party because of stupid bets I would have never gone. If that stupid Jiro would have left me alone and never dumped coffee on me that would have been a blessing but instead it all happened. Shinso was a curse disguised as a blessing and I fell for it. I fell for it, making me weak!"

Her cries were loud, she knew katsuki, Marsaru and Kirishima could all hear her pain.

"I hate myself, I hate the way he made me feel, I loved him and he never loved me!" Her voice cracked as she sobbed falling into her father's arms who silently hushed her and rocked her back and forth.

What the three didn't know was that Shinso heard as well, along with Denki, and lastly along with Shinso's father. Shinso had broken down even more, feeling his life drain from his body. He thought he was protecting her, no he was. He was protecting her because things could have been much worse with Jiros threats.

"I didn't mean to break her," he mumbled leaning into his father with tears falling from his face. "I didn't mean to hurt her."

"Well you did,"

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

"Is she doing better," Katsuki asked with red blotchy eyes. He looked down at the girl showing weakness for the first time in a long time. Toshinori had her still curled up next to him, she had finally fallen asleep. "Please tell me she's doing better."

"Yeah, Katsuki," Izuku said sitting beside the man on the couch with blotchy eyes as well. "Is gonna take some time." His voice wavered as he whispered to the blonde. It was the first time the two were actually using each other, relying on one and another to get through this.

"She'll be better before you know it." Toshinori Said as he rubbed his daughters back. "She needs family at the moment though."

"With a little bit of time, she'll be the ball of sunshine we all know and love so much." Marsaru added. Sitting down on the far corner of the couch. "And you katsuki, that was big of you to know murder that boy."

"He did this to her," Katsuki ground out as he wiped tears that were freely falling from his eyes. "He hurt my

Baby sister."

"Yes he did that, but something else is going on in the background," marsaru pointed out. He was right, if Shinso didn't love her, why would he cry coming into that apartment. Why would he cling to his father crying and mumbling 'I didn't mean to break her.' Marsaru was good at seeing the things that were on the back burner. He was good at looking at it all with a different aspect.

"Probably something with Jiro," Izuku mumbled, keeping an open mind. He noticed the way her sister always seemed to deal with Jiro, she was there some way and somehow. He noticed that after they picked her up from the party. Noticed the way the woman stared at his sister with a whole lot of hate. She was bad news, and that was the end of that.

"If it deals with Jiro, you reported at least the night of the party to the cops, correct?" Toshinori looked at deku with hope in his eyes.

"We Just did that today." Izuku said as he rubbed his temple. "It should be enough of an excuse to get a restraining order."

"Hopefully more," Katsuki mumbled. "Like time in jail and her Rockstar life ripped away from her. People like that don't deserve a good financially stable life."

"Agreed," Izuku mumbled as he looked out the window and stared at the skyscrapers surrounding their building. "It will take a few weeks to process and lots will go down, but we just have to keep our heads above water."

"Not so simple when you have a Popstar attacking you because she's not getting her way." Katsuki grumbled as he looked at the clock taking in the time.

"Great Point!" Izuku shot up from the other lazy boy "you're able to take her on, make a way of awareness for people drugged at parties and have the help of Denki and his band to find this. Tell her story and get people aware that this happens and it's always from people you may least expect!"

"That's perfect!" Toshinori smiled, "it should be enough to get people interested, involved with stopping it!"

"I can make it work," Katsuki smiled, he just liked the idea of destroying Jiro girls life. Just like she destroyed his sisters.

"I'm gonna talk to the directors," Katsuki stood up and called them instantly. He walked off into the kitchen to take care of the issue. He was passing back and forth and stopped instantly when the doors opened and he spotted his mother and Inko walk in with take out from a restaurant.

"We went and got all her favorites!" Inko said watching her daughter stir awake in Toshinori's arms. She frowned slightly when she saw the puff face and blotchy skin. "My poor baby, she's been through a lot this month."

"She'll be fine," Toshinori smiled at his wife. "We have to remember this is a big part of her life. She had to learn how to get through it, and at times without us babying her."

"I know," Inko mumbled. "Izuku, I got you your favorite, and Katsuki, yours as well."

"Thank you," Katsuki said as he found himself back into the living room sitting on the floor. The apartment had been crowded with just family.

"Where is this boy anyways," mitsuki grumbled like her son was earlier. "I want to teach him a lesson!"

"Get in line old hag!" Katsuki mumbled as he looked at his mom. "Get in line."

_____________________________________________

I do not own the characters, Kōhei Horikoshi does!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

214K 7.3K 51
Y/N L/N and Hitoshi Shinso have known each other since before they could walk. They were supposed to be friends, seeing as their mothers were the bes...
126K 3.4K 40
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ --- ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๏ฟฝ...
216K 6.4K 43
ห—หห‹ [ ๐๐ž๐š๐, ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฉ, ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. ] หŽหŠห— ยท๐–ฅธยท After the Symbol of Peace tells Izuku Midoriya he cannot become a hero...Midoriya followe...