Omni-X

Da Yachi2005

Ben finally beats Vilgax, but with a huge cost. All of the people Ben loves is dead, Gwen, Kevin, Julie, his... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Ship
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Memes
Ships Adventures(short side story)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Memes + A/N
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 26

4.6K 112 15
Da Yachi2005

Batman knocked on Ben's door. He waited for a reply, but got no response. He walked in, taking a peek inside to see Ben sitting on his floor, tears running down his face and Ship trying his best to cheer him up.

Batman walked inside his room, and sat down on Ben's bed right next to Ben. He didn't say anything to Ben, he just stayed silent waiting for Ben to speak first.

"Why is he racist to me? Why isn't he racist to Manhunter or Superman? Why only me?" Ben asks Batman through his sniffles.

"Your a kid who can turn into over a million aliens each with different strengths and weaknesses, not a lot of people understand that and some people don't like what they don't understand." Batman responded. "And it's not just you. Manhunter and even Superman get hate. They don't understand the fact that they're is life outside this world."

"I hate the news. That man is just like Will Harangue. He was a newscaster back in my old world. He would always try to denounce me and get the public to turn on me. He would sometimes edit videos of me but then he would go and praise other hero's." Ben said to him.

"That's news for you kid. They can be stuck up pricks who hate some hero's and praise others, I know it's hard but you need to ignore him. He's most likely out to get you, to find your secrets and make it seem like your a bad guy." Batman tried to advised Ben.

"Why does all the news people hate me? First Will then this guy. I just want people to like me as the hero I am." Ben cried even more.

"Ben, people do love you as the hero you are. Not all the news people hate you, take a look at the other people you always see besides that one guy. Will and this guy is just trying to get publicity and attention, what they say isn't actually true." Batman said to Ben putting his hand on his shoulder.

"But why me? Why can't people just leave me alone? I just want to keep save people and make them happy, it's what they would want me to keep doing." Ben asked Batman mumbling the last part to himself.

"People like to be in other people's business, because they have nothing interesting to talk about their own lives. But you can't let those people keep bringing you down. There are people still counting on you to save them." Batman tried to reassure him.

Ben took a few deep breaths and calmed down. He nodded at Batman in understanding.

"How about you go to their grave and talk to them for a couple of minutes and then you meet me and my place for dinner." Batman suggested

"Your inviting me for dinner at your place?" Ben asked confused.

Batman sighs. "Robin invited Kid Flash over for dinner since he knows our identity now when you guys went to the movies and I'm sure those two are worried about you." He said honestly. "Plus you haven't had a proper meal. For almost a year now I've only seen you eat ramen, sandwiches, cereal, toast and ice cream. Alfred would be disappointed in you."

Ben gave a small laugh at that statement. "Okay, I'll be there." He said to Batman.

"Okay also, tomorrow we have a meeting and two days from now it's your day to monitor." Batman reminded him as he left Ben's room.

Ben looked at Ship who was giving him sad dog eyes worried about him. "Hey Ship. Sorry for worrying you. Someone just gave me bad memories." He said to him, picking him up.

"Ship. Ship." Ship barked.

"How about we go do what Batman said and go talk to them, yeah?" Ben said.

Ben put his tinted sunglasses on and head out of his room and to the zeta-tubes.

Ben teleported to Gotham cemetery, and went to the stone pathway, looking for their graves.

After reaching their graves, he set Ship down at Julie's grave and gave him some privacy. Ben went to his family's grave to talk to them.

"Hey, Gwen, Grandpa Max, Kevin, mom and dad. It's been awhile since I talked to you guys. I miss you guys." Ben said to their graves.

Batman made their graves for him months back so he could talk to them, and feel a little at peace.

"I made some new friends, and their my age, hero's too. There Robin and Kid Flash also Dick and Wally. I think they each are like me. Smart, handsome, a little annoying at times, amazing, daring. We just met not too long ago and we already act so close." He said to them.

"The forever knights are also here, just like the dnaliens and Reiny. They also said that there was one more here, they described him but I just can't seem to remember who it is. There's also a news caster here, he reminds me of Will. He's been asking me racist or alienist and personal questions." He added.

"I wish you guys were here, to help me get through this. I just know Kevin would go and attack him while Gwen would hold him back and Grandpa Max you would try to talk things out with him. Can you guys imagine what would happen if you were still alive and we all joined the Justice League together. We would cause so much trouble for the league." Ben imagined.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I couldn't save you guys, I know you guys would tell me not to blame myself but I can't help but feel like it's my fault. I'm the leader, I'm the one with the ultimatrix, everyone excepts big things from me and for me to save them but I couldn't do that and save you guys and I'm sorry." He cried out falling to his knees.

Ship came to Ben's need and tried to calm him down as he was on the ground on his knees crying his eyes out in front of their graves.

"I'm sorry, mom and dad. You guys shouldn't have died for something I got involved in, I should've told you the truth and I'm sorry you paid for my sins." He mumbled.

Ben looked at Julie's grave. "Julie." He whispers. "I'm sorry to you too. I should've been a better boyfriend and protected you. I'm sorry for everything."

"Ship." Ship whispered

After a few minutes of crying in front of their graves, he calmed down and stood back up onto his two feet.

The wind blew in his face, making his hair fly everywhere. Ben wiped the tears off of his face and took a deep breath. Ship jumped into his arms, attempting to give him a hug.

Ben hugs Ship back as he walks out of the graveyard and walks to Wayne Manor. Once he got out of the graveyard a black limo was parked in front of the graveyard.

Alfred came out of the drivers seat and opened the door for Ben. "Master Bruce has asked me to pick you up so you don't get lost trying to get to the manor." Alfred explained to him.

"Thanks Alfred, your the best." Ben said trying to hide his red puffy eyes.

Ben and Ship get in the limo as Alfred closes the door seeing Ben's puffy eyes but doesn't say anything.

Alfred gets into the drivers seat and drives the limo with Ben and Ship inside to the Wayne Manor where Bruce, Dick and Wally were waiting for him.

They drive up to the Wayne Manor which was all packed up from the last time he was here, which was when the thangareins attacked.

Alfred opens the door again, letting Ben and Ship out. They walk up to the door, and Alfred lets Ben and Ship in.

Ben can hear two pairs of footsteps running down the stairs, he sees a familiar black headed boy and a red headed boy.

"Ben!" They yelled.

"How you doing man?" Wally asks.

"I'm holding up, just needed to let out some steam is all." Ben responded, making the two boys sigh in relief.

The three boys and one alien dog walk into the dining room where Bruce was sitting at the head of the chair waiting for them.

Dick goes to sit at his seat as Wally and Ben awkwardly sit down waiting for dinner to be served. Ship was already eating his dinner as Alfred put it out ahead of time.

Alfred served the group their food, and made sure to give Ben more food since he heard he hasn't been eating as much. He also gave Wally even more food then the three of them combined since Alfred knew about his fast metabolism.

"You better eat all of this Master Ben, can't have you eating ramen and cereal all your life." Alfred said in a threatening tone.

"Yes Alfred. We wouldn't want that." Ben quickly agreed with the old butler, as he smiled innocently.

The rest of the night was filled with laughter instead of tears. Dick, Ben and Wally would eat dinner, okay video games and fell asleep trying to beat each other at Mario kart.

Bruce gave a small smile as he sneakily watched them play with each other.

1571 words

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

5.3K 81 9
I could catalog this story first as "strange", then "interesting" Main Idea: Vilgax and Ben get lost on a forest in earth.. but away from everything...
22.3K 523 34
I don't own ben 10 or the characters , it's owned by man of action , but the story and characters , or variations I make are mine Description: Our h...
190K 6.3K 42
Hal Jordan was a fun loving, easy going guy, fighting the bad guys to protect earth and fitting in with his new team, the justice league! Then he...
148K 3K 31
What happens when the Ben 10 team fall through a portal during their fight with Vilgax and end up in another world with the Justice League and the Yo...