My Stripper Mate

Por Subconscious_Suicide

His hands gently caressed down the sides of my arms, igniting a fire I thought had been dead a long time ago... Mais

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors note
Original Version
Check This

Chapter 22

3K 109 6
Por Subconscious_Suicide

 "N-Noah?" I looked up at him in shock. My immediate reaction was to reach out for Wilder, but I was quick to notice his absence. The space next to me was still warm, meaning he hadn't been gone long.

"Looking for your little boy?" Noah chuckled, taking a step closer. He pressed his palm against my cheek and stroked my face.

"I took care of him. Now we can be together. I know he took you, so I came to save you." He comforted with a sinister smile. I was quick to shake my head in disagreement.

"No, Noah. I love him!" I hissed out.

"It's called stockholm syndrome, my dear." He urged me to stand from my resting spot on the bed, but I didn't want to move from Wilder's warmth.

"He didn't love you. How do you think I found you? He called me asking if I could come get you." Noah said with that stupid smile still stretches across his face.

"You're fucking lying, you liar!" I shouted in anger, standing from the bed and marching up to him. "You're going to tell me where you took them and let them free if you value anything in live. I will make your life a living hell." I threatened lowly. He was quick to step back in shock at my aggravated threats, but he was equally quick to regain his composure.

"And how do you plan on doing that, Adi? Huh? Your little captor is useless now." He hissed between his teeth.

"Take me to them Noah, I swear to you, if you touched a hair on any of their heads, I will make you regret it." I spat at his feet. He was quick to leap towards me and pin me back to the bed.

"I'd be careful if I were you, honey. I will make your regret it." He left the threat handing in the air as he lifted me from the bed and tying my hands behind my back with a rope.

"You want to see your pathetic friends? I'll take you to them." He chuckled, roughly turning me around, he marched me out of the cave and down the slippery waterfall. His thumb was roughly pressed between my shoulder blades pushing me down the cliff side. We walked out from behind the water and I was met with a dozen wolves standing around waiting for us.

"Lets go boys." Noah yelled out to the small pack of wolves. I turned to him in shock. Was he a wolf too? He seemed too much of a coward to be a wolf, but who knows.

"Noah, these are wolves." I whispered to him, playing dumb seemed like the best option. I shied away from the snarling wolves as they growled at me and lowered themselves to the ground.

"Don't play fucking stupid, Adi. You know better." He growled out to me and pressed his thumbs further into my back. I gritted my teeth, but walked forward as he wished. The wolves snapped their jaws at me as we walked passed them. Noah kicked one of the wolves in the mouth as it snapped a little too close to my ankle.

"She's your luna, you fucking mutts." Steve growled out to them. They were still aggressive, but no other wolf came close to me. They surrounded us as we walked to the wolf in front of the pack.

"Shift." Noah commanded. I watched at the wolf began to change its appearance. Soon enough a fully naked man stood before us. He glared at both Noah and I waiting for either of us to make a move.

"You know our deal, Mikkel." I turned to look at Noah's smirking face, and shuddered in disgust.

"We've done our part." Mikkel growled out. Noah clucked his tongue and rolled his eyes.

"I believe you have forgotten that I have your daughter captive. If you want her to make it out of this alive, I still need your help." Noah chuckled. I was quick to turn back and see the pain flash through Mikkel's eyes.

"We held up our end of the deal. You told me I could collect my daughter if we took care of the Alpha!" Mikkel yelled desperately.

"Your sloppy work wasn't enough to earn your reward, now shift back, and give us a ride." Noah demanded. I could see the internal battle in Mikkel's eyes, but he didn't refuse. I watched as he returned to his wolf form and crouched to the ground.

"Lets go." Steve shouted to the pack and placed me on Mikkel's back before climbing on himself. The run through the forest was uncomfortable, as Mikkel didn't seem to care wether the ride was pleasent or not unlike Wilder, he swerved and jumped however he pleased. Noah delivered many kicks to his side as we rode. Eventually, we arrived at the prison house.

Mikkel lowered his wolf body to the ground allowing us to slip off. I felt Noah slide down his back, and I knew it was my chance. I slid down his front, and took off in a dead sprint. If I could make it to the pack house, I knew there would be something to help me there.

"Catch her!" I heard Noah shout behind me, and before I could recognize what was happening, I felt a wolf paw press against my back and push me to the ground. The weight of the wolf was almost unbearable, but it refused to move. I could feel the air leave my lungs, but I was unable to inhale again due to the weight.

"Please." I pleaded with the wolf to move. I turned to look at the wolf. They had beautiful green eyes, filled with sorrow. I pleaded with my eyes, but before it could make a decision Noah was standing in front of me. The wolf left me and returned to its pack.

"I will break you." Noah grinned kissed me hard on the lips. I couldn't move from his hold, but he grabbed my face in his hand and squished my cheeks. I could feel a gut wrenching feeling overtaking me. I cried out in pain, but Noah only kissed me harder. When he finally away he resumed pushing me back towards the prison.

"You wanted to see your friends?" Noah asked as he opened the doors to the prison. I was pushed inside, but managed to keep my balance. I could hear a hushed whisper as I looked around the prison. Each cell was filled with members of the pack. They all looked at me in shock.

"Luna?" Some called out, but I continued to walk down the rows of cells. As I approached the last cell in the prison, I could hear him calling to me.

"Adelaide!" I ran towards the last cell, and turned to stick my bound hands into the cell. I could feel Wilder's hands on my own for a split second, before I was ripped away, and he was shocked by one of the wolves from the other pack. His pain became my pain, and as he fell to the floor, I did too.

"Fuck!" Noah yelled and pulled my hair back from my neck to look at my mark. Wilder smiled at me from his position on the floor, and it gave me hope knowing that he was still smiling.

"How do you undo the mark?" Noah asked, looking around at the wolves surrounding us. Everyone was silent, I could almost hear my heart beating.

"Fucking tell me!" Noah shouted in rage. I could feel a cold piece of metal pressed up against my neck. Wilder was quick to jump up and press himself against the metal bars of the cell. The silver metal burnt his skin, and I knew everyone could smell it, but he didn't move.

"Tell me, mutt, or she gets it." Noah threatened. Wilder moved back from the bars and looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

"One of us has to die." He whispered out while still making eye contact.

"Well that's easy." Noah laughed, turning the knife to Wilder.

"No!" I shouted and ripped myself out of Noah's hold. I had to come up with a plan quick.

"I want him to see how happy we can be together before he dies. You did say he wanted to get rid of me right? Well, lets show him then." I whispered out the last part and turned to see the pain in Wilder's eyes. I knew he would rather die than let me endure the torture of Noah, but I wouldn't let that happen.

"That's my girl." Noah chuckled and left a sloppy wet kiss on my cheek. "We'll be back wolf boy." He turned and took a hold on my upper arm, marching me out of the prison. I turned back to him and mouthed the words 'I'm sorry' to him.

'I love you.' I heard his voice enter my head. My eyes widened in shock, but I couldn't turn to look back at him as Noah pulled me out into the daylight and closed the door behind us.

Noah ended up taking me back to the pack house where I was quick to notice the two cages in the front room. I wasn't sure where he had gotten them, but as we approached I noticed the first was occupied. Kat was sitting at the bottom of the cage, talking to the man who had shifted just earlier. When we were close enough all three turned to look at us. Kat jumped up from her sitting position and reached out for me.

"Not so fast." Noah scolded. She retracted her arms back into the cage, and returned to her seat on the floor. I was quickly saddened by her lack of fighting spirit, but then again, I was fairly hopeless as well. Noah opened up the second cage and pushed me inside it.

"We'll play tomorrow. As for now, you get some rest. You're going to need it." Noah smiled and left me with one last kiss before closing the door and walking up the stairs to the second floor. He entered Wilder's and my room and closed the door behind him.

"We are so sorry about this Luna." The two people who were talking to Kat turned to bow their heads to me. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Kat who was turned away from me.

"Kat?" I asked slightly confused about the situation. She sighed and turned to me again.

"These are my parents, Alpha and Luna of the West Waters pack." She sighed and glared at her parents. "They wanted to come 'save me.'" Her air quotes around 'save' told me all I needed to know.

"It's a pleasure meeting you." I looked to her parents and stuck my hand between the bars to shake both of theirs. They both looked shocked by my friendliness, but little did they know, I had a plan, and I would need their help. By the end of the week everyone will be freed, and Noah will take his last breath.

<>

Look at me updating at a reasonable time. There aren't many chapters left in the book. I'm shooting for at least 25, or maybe more, but I was wondering what you were all thinking so far. Seriously, leave a comment tell me what you're thinking. I love interacting with your comments, so let me know how you're feeling so far, or even some constructive criticism would be awesome. Let me know what I could do to make it even better for the reader. Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed and as usual...

Vote. Comment. Message me. Smile!

Have a good one peeps!

Love

-B

7/16/21

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

301K 7.2K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
2.4M 74K 50
#2 in Werewolf 12/05/18 Mated to a Beta and marked by his Alpha. A unique twist on the clichéd possessive Alpha stories. "W-what are you doing?" I s...
11.2K 186 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
24K 737 19
Preview: I feel the blood running down my head from the attack. I try to move but my hands are pulled back from the silver chains on tied to the wal...