Avengers imagines

De BreathingForZen

REQUESTS CLOSED Enjoy my 2016 style imagines where everyone lives in the compound and the events of civil war... Mais

Steven Grant Rogers
Tont Stank
Penis Parker
Thro Odorsin
T'Kitty Cat
King of Wakitty Cat
National Romanon
Tiny Starky
Bucket Boones
Wand of Maximoff
Peter Tingle
Sbeve
Natti Nat
Tore Stinkyson
Jealous Pete
Hunky Hulk
Captain Marble
Capsicle
Agent Barton
Clinton Bart
Stevie
Peep me, if u wanna reach Pete
Pietro Zoom Zoom
The Dude With The Wings
Morgie and her Daddy
Guy with the metal arm
Lowkey
Thor's Sister
Iron dude
Buck
Steverino
Wandy Woo
Pietro's Sister
Underoos
Darol Canvers
Loki Shtewpidson
Red Suit Guy
The Redhead
Buckaroo
Buh-key
Bunkey Bardes
America's Asscheeks
Rusty arm
Fast dude
Ramonda's Headache
The hoeless panther

Craptain America

3.4K 82 5
De BreathingForZen

Author: Remember that requests are open!!! Feel free to dm me!

—————————

In which he saves you and then you save him

I was at another one of Tony's unnecessary parties. The reason for this party was, and I quote "I had a good dream last night". Though I was sat at the bar for most of the night, it felt nice to not be in my room attempting and failing at falling asleep.

"What's got you in a mood?" Steve appeared next to me. His hand landed itself on my shoulder as he sat next to me. I took a sip of my drink, eyeing the blonde man in front of me in a way that made his cheeks red.

Steve was aware of how I viewed him, it's not like I hid it. There were a few hookups and lot of stolen kisses between us but we never tried for a relationship. It would be a bad idea anyway. Two people in a line of work where we put our lives on the line daily starting a relationship with each other?

That's asking for heartbreak. So we compromised where we could. Our relationship was physical. Nothing more and nothing less. Definitely less than satisfying emotionally but more than satisfying physically.

Along with being my fuck buddy, he was also a good friend to me. He was the only person who was able to adequately help me with controlling my powers. I had the same kind of powers as Wanda, also given from the mind stone, but I couldn't control them the way she could.

But Steve was always the one willing to help me in learning how. I couldn't give that up for a relationship we knew wouldn't work. No matter how badly I wanted it.

"I don't like parties much." Is all I answered before taking another sip.

"Then why are you at one?" He asked. His eyes slowly took me in as he waited for me to answer. I was wearing his favorite outfit. A fitted red cocktail dress accompanied with a red Ruby necklace and black suede Louboutin heels. Every time I wore this dress, it seemed to suddenly be off within a few minutes of meeting Steve's gaze.

Even though I knew the answer, I shrugged. A small smirk played at his lips as he watched me. I knew when I felt his hand on my wrist that I was in for a great night.

He pulled me up and off my chair and led me out of the party despite the protests coming from the other avengers that caught sight of us. They knew exactly what was about to happen. We did nothing to hide our attraction for each other from the others.

"You know you can't just take me out of a gathering every time your jeans get a little tighter." I quipped.

He didn't answer, but I could see the smile that played at his lips as he walked me through the hallways and into his part of the compound. I was fully prepared to have yet another fun night with the superhero.

He practically yanked me into his room, backing me into the door as it shut. His lips were on mine in less than a second and I could practically feel how much he wanted me. His wanting was literally rubbing up against my thigh.

Just after asking consent, Steve was about to unzip my dress when we heard a loud explosion from downstairs. Steve grabbed his shield from next to his bed and we immediately left the room and ran back to the living room of the compound where the party was being held.

"-came here for the stone." We'd only heard the last part of the sentence that came out of this huge brown alien creature. I wanted to say that it was unlike anything I'd ever seen, but the Chitauri looked much worse than this thing.

Steve and Tony immediately took action, Tony suiting up and Steve throwing around his shield. The rest of us were trying to get the partygoers out of the building safely.

"Are there anymore aliens outside?" I asked Nat who was helping people out alongside me.

"Not that we know of," she turned to Clint who was getting his arrows ready. "We need a perimeter check before we let these people out."

"On it!" Sam and Clint spoke simultaneously.

I saw Vision, Steve, Wanda and Tony struggling to keep the creature away from Vision's stone. I ran in their direction to help.

"Y/n," Nat grabbed my wrist. "You still don't have full control of your powers."

"I have to help!" I exclaimed before running into battle.

The creature had a scepter- like weapon that he was using to strike at the fighting Avengers. He was kicking everyone's ass left and right. Tony's suit was singed and running out of power, Vision had been literally thrown out of compound by the monster and would probably make his reappearance at any moment now, and worst of all was Steve.

He was battered and beaten on the ground. He couldn't even get up. I wanted to run to him, but I had to take care of this alien before I could do so. Wanda saw me come into the fight and gave me a nod. I knew what this meant.

She and I had been trying to combine our powers to make fighting easier, but I was just too out of control to handle it. But this was life and death, I needed to focus.

"Ready?" She asked. I nodded.

We striked the monster at the same time which did nothing but piss him off. He tried to strike at us, but Vision came back at the right time. He went through him and grabbed his scepter so that he couldn't use it as we were trying this move. Vision then used the stone to send another blast of energy to add to ours.

The energy finally got too much for the monster and he exploded, his green guts flying onto us. It was absolutely disgusting, but I didn't care. I ran to Steve on the ground while Wanda and Vision ran to Tony.

"Steve!" I exclaimed, my heart aching at the sight of him. I pulled him up onto his feet and almost stumbled when he shifted his weight onto me. I tried to walk with him, but he wouldn't budge. I looked down at his legs and one of them was split open.

"Steve, I know your leg is fucked up right now but you need to move. We can't fix it if we don't get you down to the infirmary."

"No," he breathed, too out of breath for the sound to come out of his mouth. "No, Y/n, listen."

I walked in front of him, needing him to understand the urgency of the situation and that he could possibly bleed out and die with a cut that big.

"Please," he spoke before I could. "I love you, Y/n. I thought about nothing but you as soon as I saw that thing."

Though his words were sweet, I was sure he'd just hit his head while in the fight. I couldn't take his words at face value. He'd probably lost too much blood and didn't know what he was saying.

"Steve, we can talk about this later. You probably hit your head. We need to go-"

"I love you," he held me in place. "I love you so much."

"Steve," I looked around to find the others gone. Probably in the infirmary. I looked back at the worn down soldier in front of me and thought of how it is I would get him to go to the infirmary before he passed out.

"Y/n-" he whispered, getting weaker by the second. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes and felt my heart ache as he waited for me to return his feelings. Of course I loved him back, but I didn't wanna tell him and then have him take it back as soon as he healed.

"I love you too." I told him truthfully. "Now please, can we get to the infirmary?"

"Do you mean it?" He ignored my question. "Or are you just trying to get me there?"

"Steve, you of all people know that I would never lie about something like that."

He used whatever strength he had left to pull me to him and kiss me. The kiss wasn't ideal seeing as we were covered head to toe in alien juice, but it was perfect nonetheless.

"Steve," I separated our lips. "Please let me take you now."

He chuckled. "Right. Forgot I was bleeding out for a sec."

————————

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

908 14 15
A collection of One-shots and Preferences from the best and my favourite universe ever created!!! Tony Stark Steve Rogers Loki Laufeson Thor Odinson ...
325K 6.5K 43
Different imagines of situations with different marvel characters - most will be avengers - I do not own any of the marvel characters- all rights fo...
350K 5.1K 52
imagines about the Marvel cast and their characters! - Oct. 21, 2018 - 2021 - #3 in #marvelimagines - Feb 7, 2019 1K READS - Mar 2, 2019 2K reads - A...
22.8K 442 15
Hi, this is a book of marvel imagines written by me that either come in angst, fluff or just plain randomness. hope you like it! Happy reading :) P...