๐“๐ˆ๐ƒ๐€๐‹ โช ๐‘๐€๐…๐„ ๐‚๐€๐Œ๏ฟฝ...

De simplyhood

in which their undying love for each other came through them like a tidal wave outer banks x rafe cameron s... Mai multe

TIDAL
OFFICIAL TRAILER
PLAYLIST
SEASON ONE
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
EPIGRAPH
SEASON TWO
PROLOGUE II
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
SMUT RAFE FIC
continuation + season three
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO

EIGHT

65.1K 1.1K 3K
De simplyhood

EIGHT

 ❝Fight Night.❞

─ ☆°•.¸☆¸.•°☆ ─

"Thank you."

Topper Thorton's house remained jammed packed, sweaty bodies pressed up against one another, the backyard just as crowded as inside.

Both Kelce and Topper had disappeared off into the night once Rafe and Ophelia got together, knowing well enough the rest of the time to come would be spent with one another.

Currently, Rafe was sat quietly off in the distance, a half empty cup in hand as Ophelia's legs dangled over the boys, her back pressed up against the wicker lawn set as she indulged in the scene around her.

"For what?" Ophelia cooed, tearing her eyes away from the crowded pool and back towards Rafe, who had already been looking at her. "For tonight." He admitted. "For everything." Ophelia smiled in response, her eyes once again roaming off in the distance.

"You don't have to thank me, Rafe." Ophelia cooed softly, the summer breeze picking up as the sky flooded with cotton candy colours, the colours starting to seep through. "I do." Rafe admitted, tapping his fingers lightly against her thighs, ones that were draped over his own. "I don't know what I would do without you, O. Really."

Ophelia Martin smiled softly, taking a sip of the drink Rafe had gotten for her, letting the empty cup rest on the table a few feet away. "Do you remember when we first hung out, just the two of us?"

Rafe chuckled lowly, what was years ago had seemed as if it was just yesterday, the boy nodding in agreement. "You peed on me, Ophelia. How could I forget." The dark haired girl titled her head back in laughter, and Rafe could only mimic her actions.

"I saw it somewhere." Ophelia shrugged, ignoring Rafe's eyes that wandered over her body, one that was half on top of his. "I'm sure you did, Ophelia."

Years prior, Ophelia Martin had shown up to the Cameron household in hope's to spend the day by the water with Sarah. To her surprise, Sarah hadn't been home, though Rafe had agreed to go with the girl upon seeing her once happy demeanour change into disappointment.

Ophelia and Rafe had always been friendly, for whatever reason Rafe had enjoyed being around Ophelia, where as he despised the rest of Sarah's friends. The two hadn't been out just the two of them, normally friends Kelce and Topper were around, though Ophelia didn't hesitate to take up the boys offer.

The pair hadn't been down at the water long, Rafe being stung by a jellyfish and Ophelia doing all she knew in the moment of panic - peeing on his foot.

"I should have known then what I was getting myself into." Ophelia rolled her eyes playfully as Rafe gave her leg a gentle squeeze, his fingers trailing up and along her exposed skin. "You love it, Rafe."

The boy nodded subtly, bringing the cup to his lips as he sipped his drink slowly. "I do love the wild side." Rafe grinned playfully. "Especially the one where you don't wear a bra underneath a white dress."

Ophelia's cheeks flushed pink, her lips pursed in a thin line as she ignored the smile tugging at her lips. "I ran out of time." Ophelia shrugged, earning a subtle glance from the boy. "Sure, O." Rafe chuckled lowly, Ophelia simply shaking her head.

"Sarah was already ready." The dark haired girl muttered softly, Rafe's lips curling upwards as he tapped her thighs playfully. "Mhm." He hummed, the girls' mind wandering back to Sarah. "I haven't seen her since we got here."

Ophelia was quick to rise to her feet, although within seconds Rafe had tugged her back down, shakings head with his lips pursed in a thin line. "Sarah's fine." The Cameron boy huffed, waiting patiently until Ophelia got comfortable.

"Stop starring at my boobs." Ophelia chorused, throwing her legs back over the boy as she found herself back in the same position. "I can't help it." Rafe shrugged, his eyes remaining soley on hers as he grinned. "I need a drink."

In between Rafe's fingers was a half empty drink, though enough to tilt his head as he emptied the rest of the mixture into his mouth, turning towards Ophelia with his brows furred. Ophelia didn't question the boy, instead fell into his embrace as one hand firmly cupped her face, his thumb brushing over her lips softly.

The backyard was full, music carrying with the wind, and it wasn't a surprise that Rafe Cameron and Ophelia Martin were the centre of attention. Despite being set off away from everyone else, the pair had always attracted Figure Eight's attention.

Kelce and Topper were amongst the crowd outside, both watching in pure amusement as Rafe's mouth hovered over Ophelia's, using his thumb to open her mouth as he emptied the liquid from his mouth, to hers.

Ophelia's eyes lit up in pure amusement, laughter following soon after as Rafe kept his hand firm on her face, his eyes bright as she smiled in response. "Let's go get more."

Two who swore to be just friends linked their hands together as they made way through the crowd, Rafe keeping Ophelia close by as he pushed through the bodies blocking their path, the Cameron boy tugging Ophelia into the kitchen in search of any alcohol he could find.

Feeling comfortable knowing she was in one of her best friends homes, she propped herself up on the counter top, watching as Rafe rummaged through the open bottles sitting on the centre island, groaning to find any that held what he was looking for.

The Cameron boy continued to steal glances at the girl every so often, her eyes remaining on his back as he tore through the bottles, the girl then tearing her eyes away from the boy she was with, her attention turning to yet another.

"Ophelia, hey."

Ophelia Martin kept her friend group small. Though most knew who she was, it was rare she knew them back, and the boy standing before her was completely unrecognizable. The girl hadn't said a word, instead smacked her lips together as her eyes fell over the boys physique.

"Could I get you a drink?" Ophelia sighed softly, her eyes falling back towards Rafe, two cups in hand as he hadn't noticed the situation behind him, carelessly pouring the clear liquid into the cups.

"No thank you." Ophelia cooed lightly, her lips remaining in a straight line as she shook her head, though the boy hadn't moved once, instead placing his hand on the counter beside her. "Come on, Ophelia. You have to give someone a chance."

Thankfully, Ophelia hadn't had the time to answer the unknown boy next to her. Instead, his hand was stopped mid way as he went to reach for her hips, instead being held back by another, a rather furious looking Rafe standing in between the two.

"Don't touch her." Rafe's words were low yet audible, and had immediately gathered a crowd as those around hushed in low tones, talking about the potential fight that was about to break through.

"Really, Rafe?" The dark haired boy shook his head at the Cameron boy, who's jaw clenched and free hand wrapped around Ophelia's waist. "She's not your lap dog."

The Martin girl felt extremely uncomfortable, the situation unfolding faster than she could blink. Rafe's jaw was clenched and his neck grew flushed, and Ophelia knew it was only a matter of time before his anger got the best of him.

"Rafe." The girl cooed softly, her hand running along his back, one that was growing in sweat, causing his shirt to grow damp. "Let's just go."

The Cameron boy kept his stare on the dark haired boy, one who's face lingered with a taunting smirk as Rafe chuckled dryly. "Rafe." Ophelia cooed once again, slipping from her spot on the counter, her body pressed against Rafe's as her feet hit against the floor.

"You look good tonight, Ophelia."

The Martin girl caught sight of Topper, a crowd away, her pleading eyes falling over Rafe's shoulder as she missed sight of the dark haired boy's eyes narrowing in on her chest, before she knew it her body being pushed gently into the other direction.

"Rafe!" Topper Thorton's voice echoed through his house, hoping to be heard over the chourse of everyone anticipating the fight. Rafe had made the first move, first by gently pushing Ophelia out of the way, the next his hand balling into a fist as it landed centre face, breaking the boys nose on cue.

"Are you okay, Ophelia?" Topper rushed to the girls side as she huffed in defeat, her eyes narrowing in on the Cameron boy who grunted and groaned with each time he swung. "I'm fine." Ophelia admitted softly, turning to face the blonde haired boy. "What happened?"

Rafe felt nothing but pure anger. His chest rose and fall with each heavy breath, pure red taking over the moment the boy's eyes fell to Ophelia's exposed chest. His words were inaudible, though Rafe continued muttering profanities, growing louder each time he had swung.

"You're the only one who can stop him, Ophelia." Topper sighed as he watched the two banging into various parts of his parents house, cringing each and every time something had fallen, shattering against the dark tiled floor.

Rafe Cameron was known for his tendencies, ones that were laced with anger and frustration, and Ophelia Martin had been the only person each and every time to bring him down to a neutral state.

The girl sighed softly, tugging her self away from Topper's hold and inching towards the fight, one that had seemed to be one sided as the unknown boy lay unconscious, though Rafe continued to hit at his face, over and over until Ophelia had said otherwise.

Upon her soft voice begging him to stop, Rafe took one look at Ophelia before storming off the other way, giving Topper an apologetic look as she followed the boy through the large crowd.

The Cameron boy had made it half way down the driveway before he stopped in his tracks, knowing well enough Ophelia had been behind him, spinning on his heels as he balled his hand into a fist, meeting with his mouth.

Ophelia inched closer slowly, her eyes never leaving the boy as his chest puffed out with each heavy breath he took, his eyes glued to the ground which pricked with tears. "Rafe." Ophelia cooed softly, her small figure meeting with his as he collapsed into her arms, throwing his own around her shoulders as he nuzzled his head into the crook of her neck.

"Did I hurt you?" The boy cooed softly, Ophelia's brows furring as she only wrapped her arms around the boy tighter. "I pushed you. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

The boy was in shambles, Ophelia grabbing ahold of his face and forcing him to look her way, a small smile creeping up onto her face as she shook her head. "You didn't hurt me." She admitted, knowing his intentions were pure, at least, the one's directed towards her.

"Don't ever leave me, Ophelia." Rafe's words were genuine, his clouded eyes searching hers as he tugged her back into his hold, one hand on her waist, the other holding her head tight against his chest.

Although she wasn't sure where his words were coming from, she melted into the boys arms, inhaling the scent of cologne and vodka, clinging to the boy as if it was the last time she ever would.

"Never." She replied, Rafe continuing his hold on the girl, almost afraid to let go. The Cameron boy held every moment near and dear, despite always wondering what if,  he pushed his feelings aside daily, reminding himself every morning when he woke and every night he went to sleep, that existence after loosing her, would be hell. 

─ ☆°•.¸☆¸.•°☆ ─

Author's Note

im sorry but, rafe could spit ANYTHING into my mouth at any given time, am i right or am i right

hope you enjoy as much as i did 

xo

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

527K 4.1K 62
โ€žmeeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favourite." -JJ x fem oc : John b's sister -Outer Banks stor...
10.9K 155 12
*BOOK DISCONTINUED, ONLY COMPLETED S1.* '๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—.' OUTER BANKS . FEM OC X RAFE CAMERON
5K 147 16
๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. seasons - half of season one - full season 2...