Our Strange Love

By Asiansmessedmeup

Gulf and Mew have been married for 5 years now, but they've been together for 7. Gulf is Mew's baby and a go... More

Their Styles
Routine
school
Their Home
Studio
Excuse Me
A Dog
Tharn!!!
Type
Meanie
Yes or No?
Sick
Okay
A Trip?
Photo
Chocolate chip cookie
What the Hell!?
Nighttime
Halloween
Halloween PT.2
Lawsuit
Appointment
Birthday Party Pt. 1
7 Years Ago...
Birthday Party Pt.2
Smile?
Bump
Sickness
Gulf's Birthday Pt. 1
Intruder
5 Years Ago...
Leave
Drive
Inside Cabin
Attempts
Village
Scared Hubby
Christmas Preparation
Christmas Day
Acquired Knowledge
Last Day
Back Home
Surprise Hubby and New Friends
Asking the Hubby
Meeting Xia Yao
Stickers
Planning
Mew's Birthday
Revealing.....
Tantrum
Insecurities
Baby Shower and Surprises
Lies and Capture
Why?
Nursery
Fight
Solution?
Pain and Soreness
Due Date
Thanya and Thonya
Gulf's Parents
Nightmares
Growing
Acceptance
~Our Journey Begins~
My Psycho Baby
Cutie's Bad Boy
Master

Meeting the Guards

2.4K 162 44
By Asiansmessedmeup

~Type's POV~

Tharn...kissed me.

On my lips...

Wow.

I love him!!

My Tharn loves me!

He gave me a kiss just like mama and papa kiss each other and how mama Gulf and papa Mew do too!!

My face feels really hot.

"Tharn, don't kiss people on the lips." Mama Gulf said.

Okay then......I'll kiss him on the lips.

I turned to him and pecked his lips too.

"No!"

Mama Gulf and papa Mew were extremely red in the face and mama and papa were shocked too.

"Why? I love my Tharn. You said you can kiss them in the lips if you love them." I pouted.

"Yeah! For when you're older. Oh my heart. I love you guys and I know you might love each other too but you can't kiss each other on the lips." Mama Gulf said.

"But why not? I love Tharn so I will give him kisses." I crossed my arms and then pecked Tharn again.

"Type baby stop kissing him." Papa said.

"No!"

I did it again.

I like kissing.

"Type!" Mama Gulf exclaimed.

"I love my Tharn! I want to kiss him like you guys do! It's not fair!"

"How about this, you guys can kiss when you are older. Only hugs now. No kisses on the lips." Mama Gulf told me.

"No!"

Just as I was about to give Tharn another kiss, someone's hand blocked my mouth. Papa Mew was shaking his head.

"No kissing on the lips."

"Yes!"

"Baby no." Papa said.

"Type yes!"

"No."

"Yes!"

"You can't kiss him!"

"Y-yes I c-can! I l-love him! I w-want to k-kiss him too!!"

"Come here son." Papa gestured for me to go over to him and he pulled me into his lap.

"You both are too young to know if you really love each other. It's fine that you love each other now but what about when you are older?"

I gasped and stared at him.

"I will always love him! No no no no no!!! I will only stay with Tharn!!"

I jumped down and went over to hug my Tharn.

"You can't make me leave him!"

All of them looked at me and sighed.

"Let's just leave it for now. They are still young. Come now, let's eat and then you both can go back to playing."

I nodded my head but looked at my Tharn. He's bright red in the face. I waved my hand in front of his face but he didn't move.

Oh no....did I break my Tharn!!???

"Tharn, are you okay?"

He looked at me slowly but nodded his head.

"Tharn is....perfectly....okay...."

"Okay. Let me feed you now."

I grabbed some noodles and fed him. He also focused enough to feed me too.

I like giving kisses and taking care of my Tharn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Tharn's POV~

Yay! P'Nala and P'John are staying the night! Which means Type stays too!!!

I can't wait to cuddle him all night!

Right now, we are snuggling on the couch eating cookies and milk while watching a movie.

Can everyday be like this?

"Thorn, Tharn! Finish up and come take a bath!"

I hear daddy say. Awww, I have to leave my Type? I pouted at the words and reluctantly finished my cookie and leaving him on the couch.

"I'll be right back Type!"

I hurried upstairs to quickly take a bath and join my Type again.

I went to the bathroom where daddy is and quickly undressed before he helped me into the bath.

"Tharn, dunk your head back."

I dunked my head under the water and came out so he could start scrubbing my head. I even helped him by starting to wash my body. I want to go back to my Type quicker.

Once we were done, daddy wrapped a towel around me and took me to my room to help me put on my pajamas.

Once I was dressed, I ran downstairs but I didn't see my Type. I looked around but I didn't see him anywhere.

"Daddy!"

I ran back upstairs and bumped into his legs.

"Whoa, slow down buddy. What's wrong?"

"My T-Type is m-missing!'

I eagerly clutched onto his legs but he just started laughing.

"W-why are y-you laughing!? He's m-missing!"

"He's not missing buddy. His mama is taking him a bath. He has to be clean too."

"S-so he's not m-missing?"

"No. Come on, breathe in and out. There's no need to cry."

Daddy picked me up and took me to the room. He set me down on my bed and kneeled down in front of me.

"You don't have to be scared Type will leave you. Like you guys showed earlier...you guys don't want to apart. Once he's done taking a bath, he'll come in and go to sleep with you. Okay?"

"Okay daddy." I nodded my head and daddy kissed my forehead.

"Your brother will be here in a minute."

He got up and left the room to probably go to his and mommy's room.

I stared at my feet as I swung them before I heard Thorn come in.

"Hi Thorn...are you going up to bed now?"

"Yep. Aren't you going to sleep too?"

"Not yet. I'm going to wait on my Type."

Thorn just went up to the stairs that lead to his bed.

I want my Type to be here already!

Just as I thought this I heard footsteps coming towards our room. Soon I saw my Type, mommy, daddy, P'Nala and P'John.

"Sleepy time."

I pat my bed and waited for Type to climb up and join me. After he did, I laid down and grabbed him in my arms while waiting for someone to tuck us in.

"Okay babies, time to go to sleep." We were first approached by mommy and P'Nala. They both have us night night kisses before they adjusted the blanket around us.

"Sweet dreams little monsters."

"Good night loves."

We smiled and then daddy and P'John came over to us. They gave us night night kisses as well.

"Good night buddies." Daddy ruffled both of our heads. We both whined at it before he chuckled and left.

"Night boys." P'John said before pecking our foreheads.

We both said good night before they left to their own rooms and we were left alone. I held my Type closer to my chest before nuzzling his cheek.

"Night night kiss Tharn?"

"Of course."

I only pecked his cheek since they said we couldn't kiss on the lips until we were older. Hmph! I need to grow and be older so I can kiss his lips.

"Tharn~ I want a kiss."

"But I did give you a kiss."

"No~"

He pouted and grabbed my face to kiss my lips.

"Good night Tharn. Love... you..."

He yawned and closed his eyes before burying himself in my neck.

"Night Type...sweet...dreams...I love you too."

It's okay, it's just one kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Mew's POV~

O

kay, the building is now done after 1 week of construction. I need to call Yuan Zong and inform him the building being completed.

I grabbed my phone and dialed the number and waited for him to answer. It rang 4 times before the call was picked up.

"Hello."

"Hey, I'm calling to inform you that the building for the guards has been completed. When's the earliest time to get them there?"

"Depends on how fast you want them there."

"I want them by this afternoon. The sooner the better."

"Alright, I'll send the team over in 2 hours."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome. Talk to you later, bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and placed my phone down on my desk before leaning back in my chair.

I'm so close to finding you....you won't be able to hide for much longer...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Love, we have to make sure the boys are comfortable with the guards. We need them to rely on the protection they can provide."

"But you know that Tharn is still too shy to get close to them and Thorn would easily distract them with his playfulness." (Don't know if that's a word but whatever)

"I just want to explain to them why they are around is all the time and make sure they are comfortable with them around 24/7."

He sighed and nodded his head. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and gave a light kiss to his head.

"I'm so close to figuring out who's all behind this. I just need some more clues and traced before it leads me to the people. After the police help us get the arrest warrant, we can be stress-free for the rest of the pregnancy. We can worry more about what color to paint the walls, what decorations you want in there, names...instead of keeping an eye out at all times to make sure no one is watching us."

He nodded and wrapped his own arms around my torso.

"Okay babe. I trust you with everything. I know you can make us safe again."

We stayed like that, hugging each other in the living room until it was time to pick up the boys and let them get used to the guards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Daddy, do they have super secret weapons and moves like on the TV?" Thorn asked as he and Tharn stood infront of 40 men standing in rows.

"Thorn, if they do they can't tell us! It's supposed to be super secret for a reason."

"Oh yeah."

I swear...of all the things they could've said, they settles on asking if they had super secret moves.

"Boys, these are our new bodyguards. They will keep us safe at all times."

"Why?" They both asked.

"Better safe than sorry."

They just nodded their heads and looked at the men.

"Hi, I'm Thorn!"

"Hi, I'm Tharn!"

They both greeted the men and waved. I heard a few chuckles before they all bowed.

"Hello young masters."

"Daddy, what's a young master?" Thorn asked.

"Well, not that it'll be used a lot but basically since they serve to protect us that makes us their 'masters'. Since you two are younger they call you young masters. Please just use Thorn and Tharn to address them. Young masters just makes it awkward."

"Of course sir!"

"No sir either. Just Mew."

"Daddy, will we get to play with them?"

"No buddy. They have to make sure you are safe. Occasionally maybe but most of the time no."

"Okay daddy."

"Now, they will be around all the time. So don't be scared if they are in the house, outside or with us in the car."

I got two nods and two thumbs up.

"Now, later we are going to talk about rules and procedures on what to do if either of you are in danger. When I tell you these, you have to remember them. Okay?"

"Okay daddy!"

"Good boys." I smiled and ruffled their hair before pulling them into my arms.

I'm going to keep all of you safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So both Tharn and Type are stubborn...

They have now met their new bodyguards!

Cya in the next chapter lovelies bye-bye 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 403 4
<< MewGulf Oneshot>> Mew and Gulf have been dating for a year now. Gulf is the owner of a globally known hotel and resort chain. Bubbly...
173K 6.9K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
317K 11.8K 32
Gulf loves Mew... Mew loves Art... But does Art love Mew? Will Gulf's love remain unrequited? Read the story to find out... *This story will include...
9.5K 466 6
COMPLETED W A R N I N G: MATURED CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! MewGulf fanfiction (Celebrity / Doctor) M-preg Mew and Gulf are in a relationship s...