Sub BTS x Reader ~Smuts and F...

Par tactivrns1official

• Sub BTS x Readee ~Smuts~ ❛ ᥕᥱᥣᥴ᥆꧑ᥱ t᥆ ꧑y bᥣ᥆g ! ·﹆〻₎∖ ❀࿔₊° ---๑•̀ᴗ•̀) ̫ ─꒱ ❏. . . . . . ⸼۰ ۪۪۫۫ ❬"= Req... Plus

ℳ𝒾𝓃 𝒴ℴℴ𝓃ℊ𝒾 • ℋℯ𝒶𝓉
𝐾𝑖𝑚 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑘𝐽𝑖𝑛 • 𝐷𝑜𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟
𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕵𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖓 • 𝕸𝖆𝖏𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖞
𝒦𝒾𝓂 𝒩𝒶𝓂𝒿ℴℴ𝓃 • 𝒯ℯ𝒶𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓇
Taehyung & Jungkook: Stallaway.
𝒥𝓊𝓃ℊ ℋℴ𝓈ℯℴ𝓀 • ℐ'𝓂 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒷ℴ𝓈𝓈
Reaction • Wanting a punishment
Jeon Jungkook • Say my name
• Request •
Namkook • "Special Gift"~
Jeon Jungkook • Lie
Min Yoongi • Secret Lover
Jikook • Love
Reaction • "I'm your present"
• Author's Note•
Jungkook • Chop Away At My Heart
Namjoon • You're not a monster
✨Special oneshots✨
✨A VERY SPECIAL SHOUTOUT✨🥰
Namjoon • Good boy
✨Announcement✨
Taekook • The Femboy Café
We need to have a serious talk
Rewriting (will delete at end of the day)

Kim SeokJin • Naught Boy

5.6K 74 8
Par tactivrns1official

This oneshot is from YOONGAY_LOVER.She is a write on Wattpad who is also a femdom and I had requested anyone who would wnat their oneshot in this book to please tag me or etc. Anyways, this is her oneshot!
(Also, I edited the oneshot slightly! ☺️)

This story will include:
• crossdressing
• mature scenes
• fingering
• pegging
• bottom jin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Princess~! Time to get up princess~"

"Nu..."

"Come on Sleeping Beauty."

"Fwine..."

My beautiful princess Jin slowly rose up from slumber in the bed bed and sat on my lap. He lips suddenly touched mine unexpectedly. I smiled and held his waist as I kissed him back.

He whined a little wanting moreand entered his tongue into my mouth, but I groaned and pulled back as he released a whine.

"Not now princess."

"Awww...Why not.."

"We have to get ready for jimin's birthday party remember?"

"Yeah yeah..."

I chuckled and combed my hand through his black luscious locks. He must still be sleepy.

"I'll make breakfast. You shower first okay?"

"B-But!-*huff* fine..."

He got up my lap and went to the bathroom. After he came out, I went in doing my morning routine, . I made breakfast for the two of us and once we were done, we headed over to jimin's party.

"Hyung!! (Y/N)!!"

"Jiminie!!"

Both boys ran and hugged each other as if it was the last time they would see each other. I followed behind jin while we walked until we reached the others. Once he did, I sat down on the couch while the rest talked to eachother.

"I'm gonna go dance with the others Mommy!"

I chuckled.

"Okay, enjoy yourself princess."

"Okay! I will!"

I watched Jin run off with his friends and started dancing, have fun with the others with a smile on his face. he looked so happy which made me happy too. He also looked beautiful with his clothes.

His crop top showing his soft stomach, his skirt tight on his waist, showing his pretty thighs that I would gratefully cover his thighs with my hand prints.

Maybe i will. Still thinking about it.

I finally noticed jin talking with someone that I didn't know. Jin started getting a little touchy out of my liking with him. Getting oddly close to him while the guy started holding his waist and pulling him closer.

Jin giggled and flirted with him by sending winks, kisses from the air and smirks. The guy whispered something in his ear while jin bit his lip and held the guy's shoulders.

I don't like this...
not one but

at all...

I got up and came close to them and removed the guy's hands from his waist. I hugged his waist and nuzzled onto his neck.

"we have to go princess."

He tensed up.
He knows what that tone means...

"O-Oh okay, w-well bye min-min!"

I pulled away from his waist and grabbed his hand, dragged him to the others.

"Bye guys we need to go somewhere."

"Oh! Okie! Go ahead! Have a safe trip!"

We walked to our car silently, without a word. I let go of his hand and he went to sit on the passengers sit.

"So...wanna tell me why were you flirting with that person?"

He stayed silent.

"And?"

I looked at him with a shocked face.

"What do you mean "and?" "

"What are you gonna do about it?" He said with a huff which made me narrow my eyes at him.

"Don't be a brat now princess. Tell me."

He hesitated for a second, but told me while fiddling with his fingers

"W-Well...h-his friend and I told him to flirt with me s-so I could make you jealous..."

"So I could fuck you?"

"W-Well...y-yeah t-technically..."

I scoffed.

"Fucking brat."

I lifted him from his seat and kisses him as he kissed back. I explored his wet cavern while he whined and whimpered.

I pulled his hair and played with his tongue.

"Hmph..m-..hah..more.."

"Fucking whore."

"P-Punish..me then..Ahh!"

I attacked his neck with kisses as he moaned uncontrollably. he grinded on my thigh while I held his waist and helped him.

"M-Mommy..!"

I lifted his skirt up and saw that he had no panties. I smirked and grabbed a plug in my bag and inserted it in him.

"S-Shit.."

"Don't swear brat."

"Sorry..m-mommy.."

"Color?"

"G-Green.."

"Go on the back of the car. I'm gonna drive us fast. so I could fuck your tight hole."

He nodded and sat on the back as he whined feeling the plug get deeper into him.

"H-Hurry please.."

I drove hurriedly as i passed bumps, jin would let out a moan while he turned and twisted on the back.

"H..Hah..Ah!..o-oh God.."

We finally reached our house. I opened my door and got out and opened his door and carried him while he grinded on my stomach letting out whimpers.

"Stay still you fucking whore."

"..hng..sorry.."

I opened our door and threw him on our couch.

"w-wreck me please!"

"Oh. I'll be doing that alright darling. now spread your legs for me."

He didn't listen and humped on the pillows of the couch instead. I held both of his wrists and lifted it above his head while I was in between his legs.

"Listen to me."

"Yes mommy.."

I released his wrists and held his waist and switched our places, he sat on my right thigh and grinded on it while he kissed me sloppily.

"Fuck my tight hole...please..."

"Just wait."

"Hurry!"

"You do not tell me what to do. Go grab your leash and a strap for me to fuck your hole."

"Yes mommy!"

He got off my lap and immediately ran off. I grabbed the lube on the drawer on the side of the couch and placed it on the table. I removed my clothes while waiting for him but leaving my bra and underwear on.

He soon came back and gave me the things I told him to get.

"Bend over on the couch."

He immediately followed my order. I lifted his skirt up and saw the plug in his ass fitting just perfectly.

I pressed it down making him let out a moan.

"M'ore..p-please!..please.."

I chuckled at his desperation to get fucked. I pulled out the plug causing him to whine and his hole clenching on thin air.

I rubbed his hole causing him to choke on his saliva and whine continuously as he let out low moans. I rub his cheeks softly then hitting it, turning it to blossom light pink then fading as he let out a cry.

"..more!"

I smacked his cheeks 3 consecutive times making his legs shake while he let out whimpers. I smacked his cheeks 10 times on each cheek causing it to blossom a red color while he started to get wrecked.

"M-Mommy...p-please...fuck me.."

I grabbed the lube and lubed on my hand as I wore the strap on, lubing it up too. I pulled his hair towards me and inserted 2 fingers in his tight hole making him let out a groan. I thrusted my fingers in and out and trying to find his prostate.

He let out a loud moan and arched his back once I hit something. I thrusted my fingers in and out making sure to hit the exact same spot making his whole body shake while he shook his head and kept on moaning.

"I-Ah! hmph! o-oh..hngh!"

"Are you gonna cum darling?"

"Y-..Ahh! Oh g-ngh! Y-Yes!"

I pulled out my fingers, reached for his leash and pulled him to go up the couch as he slowly climbed with shaking legs. he was on his hands and knees once he got up the couch.

I let go of his leash and went behind him, grabbed the lube and spread more on his entrance causing him to clench because of the coldness as it dripped down his thighs until the couch.

I placed the lube on the table and held his waist then pressing my tip on his entrance. he tried pushing back but I held his waist for him not to move.

"Please! fuck me! please I don't care how, just fuck me please!"

"Sure princess."

I thrusted in filling him up to the brim while his hands went weak and his top half of his body fell. I waited for him to get used to it and soon he started moving his hips.

I held his waist tightly and started thrusting fast and hard while he let out moans and screams.

"Does it feel good darling?"

"..Ah!..y-..Hah..!..ye-..oh g-god.."

"Aww~, princess can't speak? Does princess feel that good?"

His body shook while his cock started twitching, I stopped moving and he immediately whined and started letting out pleads.

"i- w- s-stop..no..please!..let-..m-me..cu-!"

I started thrusting in and out once again cutting off his sentence. He started to let out choked moans while he started sobbing from the immense pleasure.

Once his moans started to get louder, I stopped once again causing him to scream.

"Why..why..did u stop?!"

"Don't scream at me, and you told me I can do anything to you as long as I'm fucking you and I. Am."

"You fucking-!"

I thrusted in and out once again while I pulled his hair and hugged his waist with one arm, lifting him until I felt his body on mine.

"You do not fucking swear at me."

"I'm..Ah!..hng..s-..Hah!..-rry..!"

I pulled out from him and laid him on his back. I pressed his knees to his shoulders and thrusted in and out roughly while he let out broken noises and saliva left his lips.

I looked down. looking at the way i slid in and out so easily. I looked up back at him and saw that he was staring at the way I slid so easily too. but his head threw back while he let out a silent scream.

"Are you gonna cum sweetheart?"

He nodded, not able to release any sound. I chuckled and felt satisfied at how bad I wrecked him.

"Cum princess."

He arched his back and squirted, covering both of our bodies with his cum. I let him ride his high and then pulled out. I carried him to the bathroom and left him on the sink.

I turned on the bathtub and went back to him and stood between his legs and hugged him. i lifted him up and carried him til the bathtub and we slowly got in.

I washed the both of us while he just sat still once I was done we just stayed still.

"Are you okay princess?"

"Feeling better than ever, that was amazing."

"I'm glad."

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too princess."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

82.4K 1.5K 7
Seven minutes in heaven/Oneshots {7 PARTS} © syani
330K 7.8K 50
"You were worth saving."~suga Elijah is 6 years old.he had terrible life.he is mute because of it until one day a famous Korean rapper saved him. Wil...
168K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
99.7K 1.9K 27
Cover by @SugaKookies1306 Male/Female/Non-binary Reader Requests are open Some of these may be short so I'm sorry