Amplify: (MB Story) Unedited

By iGoMindless

Katrina Campbell is just starting with the singing business, newly signed with Interscope records Kat finds h... More

-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-

-Chapter 7-

1.6K 37 1
By iGoMindless

*Kat P.O.V* {The Girls room 9:25 }

Me and the girls came up with a great plan all we needed was a seductress, as I was thinking on who can be the bait I felt eyes staring at me...

Kat: Uhhhh... yeah?

The Girls: *smiles creepily*

Kat: No no no ... why me??

Zonnique: You saw how the boys were looking at you!

Kat: Yeah but...

Bre: No buts lets go!

Kat: Fine.

Bahja: Ok so what you need to do is go to the boys door and tell them you need help moving the t.v in the hotel room... when they all come to your room and you open the door move to the side cause they're gonna get blasted!!

Kat: My t.v really, I need to move my t.v?!

Bahja: They're boys they'll do anything for a pretty girl

Kat: Haha ok ready?

Bre: Yeah we got the water guns Im sure Pam will let us in.

Kat: Ok just text me when your ready so we can be sure.

Zonnique: Ok head to their room now.

As soon as I got the text from the girls I pushed up my bra, let down my hair, and knocked on the door.

*Jacob P.O.V*

The boys invited me and Diggy over for guys night to play Call of Duty and other games since the girls wer having girls night. I was in the middle of beating Ray until we heard someone knock on the door so I paused the game and headed to open the door.

Jacob: Hey Kat aren't you supposed to be at girls night? (all the boys gathered behind me)

Kat: Yeah me and the girls just need help moving the t.v.

Roc: The t.v?

Kat: Just come help!!

The boys: Yes ma'am!

I was so happy all the boys were there this was going to be hilarious! Roc was a little smart to ask about the t.v situation but hey they still fell for it. Here we were at the room its about ta go down! I swiped my key card, opened the door and moved to the left as quickly as possible. Picture of hotel hallway >>

The girls: SURPRISE!!! (sprayed wildly at the boys with the water guns)

I sat their and laughed my ass off until I felt I was being picked up and used as a shield.

Kat: Ahhhh Let me go let me go!!

Diggy: No you tricked us!!

The girls were smart enough to dodge me. I got out of Diggy's hold and ran to my room grabing a water gun and shooting along with the girls. One problem ... the water didn't last forever. Me and the girls looked at eachother in panic.

Zonnique: RUN!!!

We all ran out into the hallway Bahja and Zonnique being caught by the boys. Halfway down the hallway we stopped..

Bre: Where's Nique and Bahja !!?

Kat: Oh no they got caught!

Bre: should we go back?

Kat: Lets wait in the elevator till this dies down haha

* 10 minutes later*

Kat: Ok lets go

We took the elevator up to my floor, creeping around the corners on the way to my room. Unfortunately we were quiet enough. Me and Bre got carried to the guys room by Prince and Roc. When we got there Bahja and Nique were sitting on the couch laughing.

Kat: We got caught :(

Prince: You lames weren't even hard to catch laughin down the halls and shit.

Bre; Shut up!!

Roc: Foreal though. We gonna get yall back.

Prod: Believe that!

Zonnique: Whatever yall hella weak.

Ray: I got somethin up my sleeve its good.

Diggy: We might as well do something since were all together.

Prod: Lets play seven minutes in heaven.

I turned away as soon as he said that knowing he was staring at me.

The boys: IM DOWN!!

Bahja: Of course yall are.

Prince: You know you wanna kiss me ;)

Bahja: Boy BYE!!

Prince: You ain't denying it thought.

Jacob: We gonna play or cupcake all day?

Roc: Aight lets go.

We all sat in a circle in the living room. Ray grabbed a coke bottle and placed it in the middle then spun it. The bottle landed on (You guessed it ;)) Zonnique.

Everybody: Ooooh ;)

Kat: -sings- Trapped in the closet!

Everybody: (Laughs while Nique and Ray headed to the closet)

* 7 minutes later*

Bre: -shouts- TIMES UP!!

Zonnique: (Comes out smiling and blushing)

Ray: (comes out smirking)

Prince: Whooo Ray gave her the business!

Prod: Ok my turn! Please be Kat please be Kat!! (Bottle lands on Diggy)

Diggy &Prod: HELL NO!!!

Kat: Rules are rules boys ( jokingly winks at Prod)

Everybody except Prod and Diggy: Hahaha!!

Diggy: Yall fucked up.

Bahja: You don't have to kiss!!

Bre: Hurry and get it over with! (Diggy&Prod leave to closet)

Ray: Its a small closet!

*7 minutes later*

Jacob: Its time should we tell them?

Roc: Haha NO!! (Prod &Diggy rush out the closet)

Prodigy: I had a timer on my phone jerks!!

Jacob: Haha my turn If it land on a dude I'm leaving! (spins bottle and lands on.... Kat) YESSS.

Prince: Get it!!

Kat: -Gives Prince death look-

Prince: Don't hurt me!!! (Kat and Jacob leave to closet)

In Closet:

Kat: Ray wasn't kidding when he said the closet was small haha.

Jacob: Yeah...  (Awkward silence)

Kat: Ok this is super a....

I felt lips being pressed to mine in the middle of my sentence RUDE!! but I have to admit I really liked Jacob so I kissed him back. Can I say he was a good kisser. He put one hand holding my chin up and one hand on my lower back. I bit his lower lip turning plain kissing into French kissing, He lifted me against the wall and started kissing my neck. I could tell he was giving me a hickey, I bit my lip to keep in a moan. Then I heard Prod shout "TIMES UP". Why couldn't this game be called 20 minutes in heaven instead? We walked out the closet and I already knew what was about to happen...

Diggy: Oh shnapp 

Roc: He ridin around and he gettin it!!

Kat: Can we get on with the game children!!

Oh give me a break I could already see Prod sad, Why does he do this like i'm his girlfriend or something its not like he gave any effort to ask! Im single I can do what ever the hell I want!! Wait why am I getting mad?

*Prodigy's P.O.V*

Kat and Jacob finally got out the damn closet I just wanted to walk out then and there. She probably kissed him.. maybe she didn't. Why am I so hurt about this its not like she's my girlfriend, but she should be. Why does she look mad right now...

Bahja: Ok my turn!! (spins bottle and it lands on Prodigy)

I can actually use this to my advantage, she wants to play hard to get 2 can play at this game. We headed to the closet, I pulled her by her belt loops closer to me and she backed away.

Bahja: What are you doing, don't you like Kat??

Prod: Yea but she's not feelin me so why try?

Bahja: Your kidding right?

Prod:...?

Bahja: Ever heard of patience? Just cause your famous doesn't mean every girl is going to fall for you *Snaps finger* like that.

Prod: I guess but how can I make her like me?

Bahja: I don't know.

Prod: *sarcastically replies* Yeah.. Thanks. (Prince yells "TIMES UP!!")

*Kat's P.O.V*

Bahja: Ok my turn!! (Spins bottle and it lands on Prodigy and they head to the closet)

Bre: (whispers to me) Yo hickey on your neck!

Kat: Oh no (slides hair on left side to hide the hickey) Thanks Bre.

Bre: (whispers) No problem Boo. I see You and Jacob played the game right.

Kat: (whispers) Haha I guess so.

Bre: (whispers) Its cool though I'm the only one who can see it from here.

Kat: (whispers) Good cause I wouldn't here the end of it! ( Bahja and Prod comes out the closet)

Ray: What no smiles?

Prod: Nothing happened.

Ray: Yall don't know how to play the damn game! I quit!!

Diggy: Yea the game is starting to get boring.

Everybody: (Nods)

Prince: But hey I didn't get a kiss!!

Kat &Bre: Awww (kisses Prince on the cheek)

Prince: Mackin ;P

Me and the girls: Goodnight guys!

The boys: Night.

11:00pm

After we said our goodnights me and the girls went back to my room to clean the mess. When we were done we K.Oed in my room. I felt my phone vibrate but I was to tired to get it until it vibrated again, I sighed and decided to look at it.

11:30pm

Kat: (reads to herself) 2 texts from Prod..." what does he want"! Prod: Hey you sleep? Prod: Sorry if I made you mad tonight... " Should I text him back *sighs* "

Text Convo:

Kat: Why would you think i'm mad?

Prod: Cause you looked mad at me..

Kat: A little, why were you mad at me??

Prod: I wasn't

Kat: Oh really

Prod: Ok a little

Kat: why!?

Prod: I like you Kat!!

Kat: Ok soooo why were you mad??

Prod: You had just came out the closet with Jacob , how could I not get mad?

Kat: That doesn't mean we did anything.

Prod: ... Did you?

Kat: It's just a game.

Kat: Prod..

Prod: Meet me by the pool at 11:45?

Kat: K?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 2.4K 40
Whatever comes to mind 😉😊 Please do not read my book if you are under 14. ********Warning Sexual Content*************** Don't report my book eithe...
4.6K 108 33
A backup dancer falls in love with Prodigy from Mindless Behavior and her dreams gradually come true. But through this ride drama occurs.
96.8K 4.3K 33
Hurt her. I know better than to listen to the voices in my head. You know you want to. But sometimes.... It just gets hard to ignore them. Slap her...
18.8K 540 38
At first its two teens trying to be together until. Diggy Does something to save Lyric.Then she finds out about her Biological mother,new baby,cheate...