Hinata On Ice

Da officalSugamama

This is a crossover with Haikyuu and Yuir On Ice. Tho this has a title twist in it. Hinata is in a relationsh... Altro

S1: Episode 1
S1: Episode 2
S1: Episode 3
S1: Episode 4
S1: Episode 5
S1: Episode 6
S1: Episode 7
S1: Episode 8
S1: Episode 9
S1: Episode 10
S1: Episode 11
S1: Episode 12
S1: Episode 13
Halloween Special
S1: Episode 14
S1: Episode 15
S1: Episode 16
S1: Episode 17
S1: Episode 18
S1: Episode 19
S1: Episode 20
S1: Episode 22
S1: Episode 23
S1: Episode 24(Season Finally)
I NEED HELP
S2: Episode 1

S1: Episode 21

398 13 10
Da officalSugamama

3 POV

Today was a day full of sadness, pain, morn, and much more. Today was a day that Hinata and the rest never wanted to see even though they knew it was coming.

It was Friday the day of his and Natsu mother's funeral. The week went by so fast yet so slow. For after that day Hinata hadn't really smiled much and if he did it was small and forced.

Tho none of them could find themselves to give a true smile, the teams were worried about them. They've haven't seen them so down before it was new to them and they didn't know what to say nor do.

But anyways right now Hinata was in a different room then Nekoma since he needed so space to himself. He was getting ready to attend his mother's funeral something he never though he would have to attend in a million years.

He herd a knock on his door, "Yes" he said softly but loud enough for who ever was outside the door to hear. "Oh I just wanted to make sure you were awake. Is it alright if I come in?" He herd the voice of Viktor to who he, Yuuri, Yurio, and Otabek decided to stay at the hotel while they were there.

"Yeah" Hinata said simply as he had on most of his clothes except for the black blazer, Viktor walked in to see Hinata in the all black tux, his hair combed through and jelled back and his tie wasn't tied since he didn't know how to.

"You want me to do it for you" Viktor asked pointing to the tye and Hinata just nodded, Viktor chuckled as he went up to him and began fixing his tye.

"You know what, I was never able to tye my tye until I was what....18. My father use to say, every failed attempt means you're getting closer to success." Viktor said as he smiled fondly at the memory.

"Which means, no matter how many times the world knocks you down, you'll always get closer to standing up" he said as he was done with the tye and backed away with a small smile.

Hinata gave a small smile at the words as he put on his blazer "Thanks Pops" Hinata said as he button the two buttons on the blazer, "Anytime Moy syn" Viktor said with a small smile.

"Do I look ok" Hinata asked as Viktor looked him up and down.

(His hair and tux)

"Yes very handsome" Viktor said as he kissed him on the forehead, "Let's go I believe the others are waiting for us" Viktor said and Hinata nodded as he grabbed his phone before they left the room.

They went to the elevator, once they made it inside Viktor clicked the button to the bottom floor, it took awhile but they finally made it to the last floor.

Some might wonder why the funeral is being held where they are. The simple answer to that was, it's where Hinata's mother was born and raised.

The elevator dinged as they finally reached the lounge. They walked out the elevator towards the lounge front doors.

They saw Yuuri, Yurio, Kenma, Otabek, and Natsu at the front doors waiting, they all had matching tuxes expect for Natsu who had on a black dress.

(Natsu Dress)

"Ready" Yuuri asked with a soft smile, both Hinata and Viktor nodded, as they began to walk out the door but was stopped, "Wait" they herd the voice of Yamaguchi say behind them.

They turned around to see all the teams, "Please be careful and make it back safely" Suga said as all the teams nodded agree with Suga. They smiled at them.

"We will, thank you" Viktor said as they then walked out the door to the limousine that was waiting for them. They entered the limo making sure they have everything before they Gould the driver they can leave.

(When they make it there)

They saw that they were first to arrive, "Alright, let's go" Viktor said as he opened the door and exited the car. Viktor held Natsu's hand while helping her out the car, then Kenma and Kuroo got out, then Otabek and Yurio got out then lastly Hinata and Yuuri got out.

They then began making their way into the church. "I'll grab the obituaries and me and Yurio will hand them out" Otabek said to which Yuuri, Viktor, Kenma, Kuroo, and Hinata nodded.

The rest took they're seats in the very front row of the church, "I'll go see if there's anything I could help with" Viktor said patting Yuuri shoulder to which Yuuri nodded.

(Time Skip)

There were more people now that filled the church, the service was about to start, Yurio, Viktor, and Otabek made their way back to the front row seat.

Hinata had saw his grandparents on his mother side come in but when they made eye contact his grandmother glared at him causing him to look away.

His grandmother always have hated him and Natsu he never really knew why. He had a ideal of why she did but it has never been proven.

The service went through smoothly, when it was time to see the body Hinata wanted to break down, he wanted to scream and cry but he didn't he knew there was a time for it but right now wasn't the time.

After that the service went through alright, when it was his time to speak he gave his small speech. His talked about how his mother was his savor, his life line, the light inside the darkness.

Anyone alive or dead could hear the pain, the hurt, the sorrow, the brokenness in his voice. Everyone knew it hit him the hardest.

When he was done Viktor guided him back to their seat, after 30 minutes the service was over they then went to the burial sight. As he watched his mother be put into the ground he wanted nothing more to curl up and cry his eyes out.

After that they went to a place where the family decided to meet up talk and eat, Hinata tho didn't eat and couldn't find himself to. He was sitting down on a chair next to Kuroo and Kenma before getting up.

"Shoyou are you alright" Kenma asked knowing the answer but felt as if he should ask anyways, "Yeah, I just need some air" Hinata said as he walked outside, Kenma and Kuroo looking at him worried.

Hinata walked around the place for a while looking down, he felt so much pain but knew that it still wasn't the right time to let it out.

'Why her of all people, why did she have to go.' He thought he was then knocked out his mind as he bumped into some send him to the ground on his butt.

He closed his eyes as he made impact with the ground, he opened them to see a shadow in front of him, "Forgive me I wasn't paying atten-" he cut himself off as he looked up to see his grandmother.

His grandmother glared down at him, he looked to the ground avoiding her eyes, "M-My apologies" he said softly, "It's your fault" his grandmother said causing him to look at her in shock.

"Wh-What?" He asked not understanding, "If you and that little orange hair girl who have never been born my daughter would still be alive. IT'S YOUR FAULT SHE'S DEAD, IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU MY DAUGHTER WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN THROUGH ALL THAT PAIN!! YOU CHILDREN RUINED HER MARRIAGE!! THEY WERE HAPPY UNTIL YOU WERE BORN YOU CAUSED EVERYTHING! HER PAIN HER SUFFER ALL OF IT IS YOUR FAULT!! YOU KILLED HER IF NOT FOR YOU SHE WOULD STILL BE BREATHING YOU KILLED MY DAUGHTER IT'S YOUR FAULT!!" His grandmother shouted at him her anger clear as day.

Hinata was shocked with everything she said, tears build in his eyes as they fell, "YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN BORN!! You should have died the day your father shot you." She said /shouted at him looking at him coldly.

She was about to slap him until a hand caught her wrist, she looked to see a seething in rage Yuuri, yeah that's right a seething in rage Yuuri.

"Don't. You. DARE!! SAY SUCH THINGS TO MY SON, THIS IS NOT HIS NOR IS IT NATSU FAULT AS TO WHY ROSEALINE IS DEAD SO DON'T YOU DARE PUT THE FUCKING BLAME ON HIM!! PUT IT ON THE BITCH WHO WAS DRIVING THE DAMN CAR THAT SMASHED INTO HER'S!!" He shouted back at her as he harshly let go of her wrist glaring at her.

If looks could kill Hinata's grandmother would be right next to her daughter in the grave. Viktor walked up to her and slapped her across the face.

"For you to say such a thing to a child, let alone your own grandson is disgusting" he said befor turning to Shoyou and helping him off the ground. Kenma and Yurio were currently being held back by Otabek and Kuroo who I might add also actually wanted to kill the lady.

"Come on Shoyou let's go" Viktor said giving him a small smile, Hinata just nodded, Natsu who was clutching Otabek pant leg was so confused. She didn't understand. She was smart yes but even a child as smart as her wouldn't be able to understand what's going on at such a age.

Otabek then picked Natsu up and placed her on his hip after Yurio and Kenma calmed down, they all walked back to the limo. When they got Hinata allowed the tears to flow freely.

"She's right if it weren't for me they would still be happy, if I wasn't born they would have still been married, mom would still be alive, it's my fault" Hinata cried breaking their hearts.

"Shhhh~, it alright it's NOT your fault, it's no one fault but that driver that crashed into her. As for the marriage that is all that bastard that's in prison fault." Yuuri said as he pulled Hinata's head on his shoulder and combed his fingers through Hinata's hair.

(Obvi song doesn't belong to me)

Yuuri gave a soft smile as Hinata cried into his embrace, he knew exactly what to do "The other night dear, as I lay sleeping,I dreamed I held you in my arms"

Hinata's eyes widened, he knew this song, they all did. This was the song Rosealine sung when they were sad our in pain. When she wanted to make things better but couldn't so she sang.

"But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken So I hung my head and I cried." Yuuri sung s Hinata found his cries coming to mere sniffles. Everyone felt soothed by his singing.

"You are my sunshine, My only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are gray" Yuuri continue to sing, Hinata found himself dozing off to sleep.

Kenma laid his head on Kuroo's shoulder then Kuroo laid his head on top of Kenma's. Yurio snuggled into Otabek not caring if he wasn't being like himself he just needed to comfort, Yuuri laid his head on top of Hinata's and Viktor laid his on top of Yuuri's.

"You'll never know dear, how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away" he sung lastly cutting it off there as he herd Hinata's soft snores along with everyone else's. He smiled before allowing himself to sleep.

(Time Skip)

When they made it back to the hotel the driver woke them up, well Hinata was actually quite the hard sleeper so he hadn't woken up yet.

"I'll take him to his room" Viktor said ash he carried Hinata in his arms, Yuuri nodded as they exited the limo and entered the hotel.

When they did they noticed a few of the players from the other teams, like Atsumu, Sakusa, Kita, Bokuto, Akaashi, Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Ushijima and Tendou.

They looked as they entered, "Oh welcome back" Akaashi said looking at them they noticed how they all looked drained mentally and physically.

"How are you guys feeling" Tendou asked a bit worried, "Stressed, Frustrated, Having the need to kill Sho's grandmother, tired of life's shit the list goes on" Kuroo stated with a dead look.

They were shocked on his answer, "Why would you-" Ushijima was cut off by Kenma "Cause she's a bitch who needs to rot in hell" Kenma said with the same expression.

'That doesn't really help' they all thought, "Ok, never mind. You guys look tired, you should get some sleep" Oikawa to which he just received a bunch of groans.

"Wait I can't Captain meeting" Kuroo said as he suddenly perked up, "Huh? Why" Ushijima asked confused, "Tomorrow did you all forget" Kuroo said looking at them and suddenly everyone perked up.

"FUCK, how could we forget. One fucking slip up we could lose Sho" Viktor said rubbing his temples. "I'll go get the other captains real quick Oikawa come with me" Kita said and Oikawa's nodded as they went to get the other captains.

"The plan take's place during the mid day correct" Otabek said and they nodded, "Alright, we should all be prepared for tomorrow for it could go right or go completely left" Yuuri said and they all nodded.

Tomorrow the day of the thrown down, the day that decides if Hinata will finally be truly free or will he be forced to suffer longer. We won't know until tomorrow.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

82.8K 3K 38
At Junior High, the Ace and Libero helped their team reach the finals. They were so close to being in the nationals, but they didn't make it. Now bot...
559K 14.8K 32
A fanfiction of you and your favorite Haikyuu character. Disclaimer: I do not own Haikyuu Hope you enjoy!! update; HUGE thanks to anyone who has rea...
56 0 39
"Takeru, will we be together forever?" "Forever and ever, Shou-chan." Hinata Shouyou was living the best life he could've been living. He was the ace...
4.3K 119 9
a shobio/kagehina fanfic. -hinata is a collage student, living in a dorm with his boyfriend. but that boyfriend turns into an ex when he leaves out...