SCANDALOUS | W. (DISCONTINUE...

nicxl333 tarafından

❝how about you do that cute little dance on my lap❞ ★ ° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :. ★  * • ○ ° ★ ... Daha Fazla

000 - prologue
002 - a certain encounter
003 - we're done
004 - a night to remember
005 - pussy whipped syndrome
006 - a turn on
007 - take it
008 - fwb
009 - no hope
010 - we're dating
011 - art of seduction
012 - hennessy and lap dances
013 - wakatoshi?
014 - you dissapoint me, kuroo
015 - movie night
016 - location? lap
017 - will you be mine?
018 - paparazzi???
019 - mr money man

001 - sleepover?

3.7K 85 36
nicxl333 tarafından

scandalous
by nicxl333

you and mika were driving to your apartment,

so you could watch some movies and order takeout, when you received a call from your manager who maintains all your celebrity appearances. you answered it and put the phone on bluetooth in order to multitask.

"what's up sarah?" you sighed, full well knowing that she had another gig for you to attend. in order to keep your social status and reputation up, frequent appearances were necessary.

"damn y/n what happened to hi? how are you? how's your day? you sound like i irritate your very presence."

"well with your constant gigs that disturb my peace, you kinda do. now again, what's up?"

"what a charmer... anywho, i can see this is going nowhere apparently so i'll make this quick; i've been asked for you to make an appearance at the Schweiden Adlers vs MSBY Black Jackals game tomorrow at 5."

you grumbled in fustration. the last thing you wanted to do was watch a bunch of sweaty grown men throw a ball around. it was a guaranteed nap time which you would rather do in the comfort of your own home.

"sarah, i'm no-"

"sorry y/n, i don't remember asking for your opinion on this. you're a celebrity, this sort of thing is inevitable. whether you like it or not you're going and that's final even if i have to drag you there myself."

"well drag me then. you think i wanna willingly go to a game when i could be doing something else more worth my time?"

"i'll take you out for sushi?"

"...i'll be there at 4:30"

and you hung up.

"i swear one of these days she's gonna get what's coming to her, disturbing my presence and all. if i knew the constant disruption being famous brings then i wouldn't have bothered."

you heard chuckling and looked to see mika trying to stifle her laugh.

"oh so you think this shit is funny huh?"

"hilarious babe! your so fucking stubborn it's a joke! but seriously, it's just a game. show up, watch it then leave. not that hard is it?"

you rolled your eyes as you parked the car in the garage under your apartment complex. you both hopped out and began walking to the elevator.

"ooo y/n, can i borrow your other tomorrow? i've got a hot date with this girl. she's got the most perfect body i've ever seen! i just wanna run my tongue all over he-"

"mika ew! don't wanna hear it! just take the damn car."

mika did a dance in triumph and entered the passcode to your penthouse. the doors shut and the elevator ascended upwards.

"awww y/n i know, you're feeling left out. don't worry though, you're still my number one girl!" she said with a wink.

"piss off."

"how rude. exactly how i love you." mika whispered in a suggesting tone towards you.
"why do i even bother with you?" you sighed, your head in your palm. "i swear mika if i see so much as a scratch on that car you won't live to see another day."

"yes, yes top notch standard, it's in great hands."

"and no sex in the car either, i know exactly what you're thinking."

"you're no fun."

"well how would you like it if i borrowed your car and left questionable liquid in it?"

"i would love that babe."

"....you know mika, it's completely ok to keep stuff to yourself every once in a while."

"but where's the fun in that?"

the elevator dinged and the door opened. you chose to ignore her and walked out into the penthouse.

mika collapsed on the couch, exhausted from the events from earlier on in the day, while you walked into the kitchen and grabbed some snacks and drinks for the pair of you. you placed them on the coffee table and sat down while mika scrolled on the tv for a movie to watch.

"so i'm assuming you're staying the night huh?"

"yeah i may as well."

it went silent for a moment until mika opened up her mouth again.

"so y/n, while we're both here, wanna help me work on my bedroom skills?" she asked with a smirk towards you.

oh for fucks sake, more flirting.

in all honesty, there would likely be something wrong with her if she didn't flirt with you at least once a day.

"you should practice on your walking skills, cause you'll walking home if you keep playing with me."

"...i didn't hear a no."

"just pick a movie and put it on before i lose my shit."

"alright chill chill."

as the movie played out, mika ended up falling asleep halfway on your lap, much to your displeasure, with a pocky stick hanging out of her mouth, having only made it halfway in. you sighed and reached over for the tv remote, being careful to not wake up your best friend. you then braced yourself and lifted up mika so that she was in a bridal style position in your  arms, and stumbled over to one of the spare bedrooms. it's a good thing dancing doubles as a workout.

you placed mika onto the plush bed and pulled the covers over her. completely exhausted, you walked over to the bathroom and showered, rinsing off the sweat and grime from the earlier events. you then did you nightly routine and went straight to sleep after changing into a comfy pajama set;

mentally unprepared for tomorrow.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

874K 45.7K 44
❝𝐒𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐔𝐏?❞ -@keikaminari - date: 04/01/2021 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐔𝐏 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯...
534K 18.2K 41
Your heartbreak from breaking up with your ex, Oikawa Tooru, caused you to hate the thought of Volleyball. However after laying some truths on you, t...
600K 17.2K 50
𓄹 ⌗ 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐊𝐘𝐔𝐔 𓂃 ! ❝ 𝘪 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦...
175K 4.9K 24
Your the Manager of the Volleyball team for Shiratorizawa.You live right behind The Dream boy,Ushijima Wakatoshi.His parents and your parents have al...