A Journey with you - Haikyuu...

Da -Jay-Bird-

The world of Pokemon, where strange and mysterious animals can be found in any terrain. In the oceans, in the... Altro

⤕Concept⬺
⍟Festival of dreams⍟
⍟First battle⍟
⍟First catch⍟
⍟Battling with injuries⍟
⍟Persian in trouble⍟
⍟Returning a favour⍟
Clothing
⍟ Mission for potions ⍟
⍟ Haunted house ⍟
⍟ New names ⍟
⍟ Overworked ⍟
⍟ Competition ⍟
⍟ Static city ⍟
⍟ Taking on the storm ⍟
⍟ Familiar face ⍟
⍟ Fairy Rumours ⍟
⍟ Pixie Town ⍟
⍟ Welcome to the Pixis gym ⍟
⍟ Warming up ⍟
⍟ Bouncing back ⍟
•Unfinished•

⍟ Thundershock Gym ⍟

100 10 53
Da -Jay-Bird-

Hey hey! Welcome and make sure to stay hydrated!

-Jay

⍟ ⍟ ⍟

The pair had gone back to their room, ranting about tactics and what sort of battle it would be. Kageyama, who had done his research on gyms and the pokemon world in general, shared some information that he had obtained.

The gym in this city was an electric type gym, the leader, Kei Tsukkishima, was known for his relentless battle style. On the occasion, he would offer double battles to make it more interesting. In short, he was a well known and feared gym leader.

After that, the pair had gone to bed, separating the double bed into separate single beds and pushed them to the sides of the room making an open space in the middle for their pokemon to sleep.

The night passed quickly and without any problems, aside from the pokemon tussle as they fought for the best sleeping position. The morning passed with relative ease as well as the couple prepared for their first gym battle ahead of them.

"Thank you for staying with us, and good luck with your battle!" Nurse Joy waved them off before returning to her work as she bandaged an injured Charmander's tail, making sure not to extinguish the tail.

With confidence flowing through their veins, Kageyama and Hinata set off, walking out into the open city that buzzed with electricity. Other people surrounded them, few with pokemon and few with gadgets, testing them out on the streets as they ran back and forth.

The pair found themselves making their way down a small neighbourhood, the lush green bushes making their leaves fall onto the sidewalks.

While at the pokemon centre, the two trainers had learnt there were specific rules for using electric sidewalks. In suburban areas, it was illegal to have sidewalks, as children tended to mess with them and get injured, that's why in the city you would quite often see them around, replacing every sidewalk.

"Kageyama, do you know where we are?" Hinata asked through his teeth, taking note that they weren't anywhere near something that looked like a pokemon gym.

"No, I thought you knew where we were?" the taller trainer replied, looking down at the counterpart

"So... we're lost"

The pair looked around, the feeling of triumph and readiness fading away into discomfort at their strange surroundings.

"I'm assuming you guys are lost?" a voice called out from behind them.

Turning around, the two trainers were met with the familiar face of the character they had previously met, Tadashi Yamaguchi.

"What no we- oh " Hinata's sentence trailed off as he looked at the figure who was holding a duffel bag over his shoulder, looking ready to face the day.

He sported pale blue jeans which had been cuffed at the bottom, along with an olive green and purple sweater with a white-collar popped out of the neckline. Snickering under his breath, Hinata couldn't help but note that the green on his sweater was the same colour as his hair, almost making the outfit a whole.

"We might be a little lost" the orange-haired trainer laughed as Yamaguchi walked over to him.

"I could tell, how about I take you guys, consider me your escort" the tall male laughed "It was Hinata and Kageyama right?" he questioned, looking over the pair.

"Yea..." the raven-haired male said, shuffling behind his partner.

"Okay, let's go," Yamaguchi said, walking off with the other two trailing him.

It was a short walk, after a few twists and turns and a lot of small talk, they found themselves standing outside a looming gym.

The huge building was massive, making Kageyama and Hinata feel like ants compared to it. The tall white walls supported a square-based pyramid roof, made completely out of glass that shone in the roaring sunlight. Yellow decoration lined the awnings that circled the building, providing a small roof or spot of sunlight for any civilians or pokemon that required a small break.

The doors were wide, allowing space for many trainers to come in and out. Hung above, was the gyms crest, a lightning bold surrounded by smaller, more fine bolts of electricity.

A large moat snaked around the huge building, wildlife flourishing around it, giving some life to the very artificial building.

"Welcome, to the thunderclap gym! Also known as the electric type gym!" Yamaguchi said proudly, gesturing to the oversized building that cast a deep shadow into the surrounding grounds.

"Woah" Hinata drew in a sharp breath, taken aback by the mere size of it all.

"Come on, you want to earn your first gym badge right!" the olive haired male said, jogging ahead as he raced towards the bridge.

'Idiot let's go" Kageyama said, running forward with his partner in tow, finally reaching the enormous doors, the pair held their breath, waking through the doorway as Yamaguchi followed suit, closing the door behind them.

"Come on, Kei should be just through here" the olive haired male's demeanour slightly shifting, the aura around him becoming more professional.

The look on his face was stoic as their footsteps echoed through the halls. The male took long and meaningful strides, coming to a halt at a clear glass door, surrounded by a small food court and a miniature pokemon centre where wounded and fainted pokemon were getting some rest.

Kageyama and Hinata walked up to their new friend, taking a small glance at what the tall male was looking at. The pair both gasped as they watched an older trainer's pokemon fall to the ground in defeat, the red glow as it was drawn back into the Pokeball.

The small group made way for the stranger as they came out of the gym, covered in dust as they trudged out of the gym, obviously having lost to the powering Tsukkishima.

"Tsukki!" Yamaguchi called, heading into the building, the air prickling with static.

"Tadashi, I told you not to call me that in front of challengers," the tall blonde male said in a blunt tone, placing his hands on his hips.

"My bad," the smaller boy giggled, running over to his friend's side as he started whispering something in the blonde one's ear.

The gym leader, who Kageyama and Hinata could only presume was Tsukkishima Kei, wore a dark purple hoodie, hanging over his frame with a small yellow lightning bolt on the right side of the chest.

"So you guys want to have a double battle?" he questioned, straightening up as he turned to face his competitors.

The two trainers could only stiffly nod, overwhelmed by the presence of authority that the gym leader held.

"Well, what are you waiting for, Tadashi and I are waiting," he said, a smirk crossing his face as he gestured to the opposing side of the dirt-covered battleground.

"Let's do this," Kageyama said under his breath, turning away and heading for the challenger's side.

"Yea" Hinata replied, following shortly behind.

"Well if you're ready to face the thundershock gym, then let our battle commence"

There was an eerie silence as dust swept the gym, nobody moved, nobody talked, tensions were high. Though moments later, a large electronic door opened, revealing a professional-looking woman wearing an official 'Pokemon battle moderator', a person who was trained to oversee gym battles to make them fair.

"Please enter your names into the touchpads next to you" the woman gestured, pointing to the two tablets open.

After quickly punching in their names, a huge light screen lit up over the battlefield, showing the four trainers shoulder profile pictures and pokemon.

Yamaguchi and Tsukkishima were on the left, the yellow background highlighting their electric theme. Next to the pair, were two Pokeballs each, meaning they were both allowed to use two pokemon in battle.

On the right was Kageyama and Hinata's shoulder profile, along with the same layout of the left side, the two Pokeballs giving them two pokemon to choose from. The par smirked in anticipation.

"The double gym battle with the contestants, gym leader Kei Tsukkishima along with Tadashi Yamaguchi, will face off against the two challengers, Shoyo Hinata and Tobio Kageyama, will now commence"

⍟ ⍟ ⍟

◤◡ᴥ◡◥

Make sure to eat your veggies woof!

~~~

What is your favourite time of the day?

Nighttime or evening when the suns sets, it's the time I'm most productive when writing as well!

~~~

Ahh so the next chapter might take a while, it's gonna be the gym battle and I wanna do it right!

Stay safe <No takebacks>

-Jay

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

493K 19.5K 46
❛ 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙴𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚂 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝙰 𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚂𝙴 ❜ ♯ 𝙸𝙽 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙷 𝚁𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙰𝚁𝙾𝚄̄ 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗎𝗅𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇𝗌 𝗒𝗈�...
920 25 11
Pokemon have been around since mankind could recall walking on the surface of Remnant. They are everywhere on the land, in the sky, and even in the s...
333 21 1
Danganronpa/Pokemon Crossover. KomaHina-centric. Nagito Komaeda is determined to photograph the legendary bird Articuno. After finding himself in th...
713 0 18
This story is about a group of Pokémon trainers who reside in the Kanto region, only one of many regions scattered all over the 🌎 of Pokémon. The w...