insidious ~theo raeken [1] s5

Bởi damnshawdyy

the sweetest smiles hide the darkest secrets the prettiest eyes hide the saddest hurt the most beautiful soul... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
sequel

54

2K 41 3
Bởi damnshawdyy

Camila's Pov
A Week Later
It's been a week since everything happened and so far I've been spending time with Brett and Lori along with staying with them. It's not that I'm trying to hide from anyone, I genuinely just want to be with them both right now.

My phone is still broken from when I dropped it so I don't know if anyone has tried to get in touch with me or anything. I'm in the living room helping Brett with his tie for his uniform.

"Lori usually does it but she's busy getting ready." Brett says as I help loop it around his neck.

"No worries I always do this for Stiles and Scott." I say and he smiles as I finish.

"Done." I say and Brett and I stand up from the sofa and I can actually look at him in his full uniform.

"Wow, I didn't think Handsome could get anymore handsome. Go Preppy." I tease him and he lightly smacks my arm.

"Says you gorgeous. You look so gorgeous." he says gesturing to my hair which is in a messy bun.

I gasp falsely.

"Rude." I joke and he snorts out a laugh.

"Brett we've gotta go!" Lori shouts coming down the stairs.

"That's my cue to leave." he says grabbing his bag and walking to the front door with Lori.

I follow after them and open the door for them and hand Brett his keys.

"My friend and his younger sister are taking Lori and I today. I thought I'd give you the keys incase you decide to go somewhere." he says.

"Thanks." I smile as he hands them back to me.

"Bye Cami." Lori says giving me a hug and walking out.

"Bye Gorgeous." Brett says placing a kiss on my forehead as he hugs me.

"Bye Handsome." I say as he walks to his friends car and they drive off.

I close the door and decide to sit down and watch TV for a bit since it is only 9.15am on a Friday morning, so there isn't much on. A few minutes later the doorbell rings and I think it's Brett probably coming back to get something he's forgotten. I get up and answer it and it's..Stiles?

"Hi." he says.

"Oh, hi Stiles." I say awkwardly standing there.

"Can I come in?" he asks and I open the door wider and he walks inside the house and to the living room.

I sit down on the sofa and Stiles follows.

"Why are you here?" he asks, getting straight to the point.

"Well as I'm sure Scott has already told you I almost died, like twice, so I'm resting here with Brett and Lori." I explain.

"Okay." Stiles says.

"Now why are you here?" I ask him.

"You haven't been answering your phone, or showing up for school for the past week. No one has seen you at all." Stiles says.

"My phones broken." I say showing him my smashed phone.

"How did you know I was here?" I ask.

"Brett told Scott, Liam and I." Stiles says.

"Damn Brett." I mumble to myself.

"Are you coming back to school today?" he asks and I shake my head no.

"Everyone misses you." he adds.

"I miss them." I say.

"Then why don't you come back?" Stiles asks.

"I don't want to come back yet. I'm fine here." I say.

"We all want you there." Stiles says.

"Good to know." I say emotionlessly.

"Can you just tell me what's wrong Camila. You can't just shut everyone out. You can't just shut me out after everything that has happened!" Stiles shouts standing up from the sofa.

"I'm not shutting anyone out Stiles. I'm so very sorry that having a broken phone means I'm purposely ignoring your phone calls or texts." I say sarcastically.

"Then will you tell me at least what's wrong?" Stiles pleads.

"What do you want me to say Stiles. That you were right and I was wrong. I know that. That Theo would hurt me all along and I'm going to cry over him for the rest of my life. Boo boo my ass." I sarcastically snap as I stand up from the sofa.

"I'd want you to tell me how you really feel." Stiles says calmly.

"I'm fine. This isn't the first time someone has left me Stiles. This isn't the first time I've lost a person. I'm used to it. I got over it. Theo is gone and I'm fine. I don't care whatsoever because all he is and all he ever will be is a narcissistic teenage boy like the rest of the guys who come my way." I shout at him.

"Your still not over Allison's death." Stiles interrupts.

"She was my sister Stiles. Sister. Not some narcissistic entitled asshole." I argue.

"Theo may be a narcissistic entitled asshole but you care for him and your not as okay as you say you are." Stiles states.

"But I am. I'm fine like I always am." I say.

"No your not. You put a gun to your head and nobody knew if you were going to shoot or not. That's how bad things got. You've gotta stop pretending your okay." Stiles says.

"But I am okay." I add.

"No your not. Your never gonna get past this unless you feel it. Unless you actually talk to someone about everything." Stiles starts.

"I'm not feeling whatever I'm 'supposed' to be feeling so just lay off Stiles." I say angrily.

"No. Look I know how much Theo meant to you. Even though I never liked him I liked the way he was with you. How big he made you smile. How he was always there for you before and after every class you had, even the ones that were on the other side of the school from his, he was always there. How he helped you with your reading assignments because he knew how hard it was for you to read with your dyslexia. How he always protected you, even when he was plotting against us. How you defended him even when he wasn't around. How he cared for you. And now it's over. He chose power over you and now he's gone and he's never coming back. And there is no way that that doesn't hurt." Stiles argues causing me to stand back in shock.

I sniff back a tear or two, not letting my guard down.

"I also trusted him. And all of you almost died because of that. I put us in danger and I'm going to have to live with that forever. All I've ever done for the pack is put us all in danger. That's all I ever do." I shout at him.

"Are you kidding me? Camila, your the glue to this pack. You hold everything together, even when we were all falling apart you got us back one by one." Stiles argues.

I shake my head and he continues.

"You brought Scott back to life. You saved Lydia multiple times by putting her life in front of your own. You saved Liam from Garrett, The Assassin's and The Beserkers. You were the one who caught Malia and changed her back to human, and you weren't even an alpha when you did that. You saved Kira from killing Lori and Scott. You saved me from The Nogitsune. Not Scott or Kira. It was you who came up with the plans, you came up with the plans. You changed the scroll and YOU saved me." Stiles shouts and I stare at him blankly.

"You saved everyone and now your not even gonna try and save yourself!" he argues at me and I look down at my feet disappointedly.

"You figure, whatever this is, out on your own but I'm going to school." he says grabbing his bag and leaving the house.

I walk to the door and see the Jeep speed off and round the corner. I shut the door and walk back upstairs to take a shower, I need to cook off and calm down.

After the shower
I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body as I dry my hair. All I can think about right now is what Stiles was saying. I decide there is something I need to go and do. I quickly run into Lori's room and get a pair of her leggings and get changed into one of Brett's hoodies.

I run downstairs and grab Brett's car keys and I get in his car and drive off.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

11.3K 291 30
i made a fist and not a plan. [ FEM!OC / STILES STILINSKI ] [ TEEN WOLF S5 ]
847K 10.4K 199
Scott-Stiles-Isaac-Liam-Jackson-Derek-Jordan Teen wolf preferences
152K 2.7K 44
"Not all monsters do monstrous things" Daisy Mccall sister to Scott Mccall, has finally grasped the world of the Supernatural But will all things c...
13.3K 269 13
Under heavy editing!