•Cherry Tomatoes•

Por Vemiloin

🐻JJK x Slightly OP! Reader🐻 (Underediting) "Yuji, if you eat that finger, I'll never look at you again.." ... Mais

•Before we start..•
•Detention•
•Prove yourself•
•Gamble away your life•
•Yuji birthday special•
•Maldito Puerco..•
•The Kyoto Sister's event! How lame..•
•Sore Loser•
• Shenanigans with the harem•
☆About the next chapter..☆
•Nanami's birthday special•
•You're being cruel•
•Empty Promises•
•Reality or Dreams? I don't know•
•Bittersweet•
•Pick & Choose•
•Really Late Valentine's Special•

•Moving ahead from the rest•

9.2K 405 155
Por Vemiloin

•I'm so tired of school and socializing with people I'll never hold an actual conversation with•
__________________________________

___________________________________

"Jeez didn't I get the short end of the stick.." Y/n had summoned a scythe which was refreshing from her gun.
"I've only eliminated smaller curses but I can't get into contact with anyone since I'm farther away from the others." Y/n put her hand to her chin as she walked through the Forest, She started daydreaming by swinging her scythe around like if it were a pencil trick in your hand.

A regular-sized curse had made her way over to her as she seemed to be sleepwalking,
"I never let my guard down!" Y/n grinned as she did a hard swing at its head slicing it off but it didn't disappear it just reconnected to itself.
"Sheesh, my step mom's weak aim is rubbing off in me.." Y/n crouched down to the curses level, She grabbed it with her bare hands as it was still healing it couldn't process what was going on.

"Let's get a nice kill!" Y/n took a puff out of her cigarette and made a blob on the other side of her, She jumped into the air and spiked down to the blob who had sliced the curse into perfect cubes making it impossible to regenerate and it disappeared.
"I'm feeling like Ushijima!" Y/n high fived her blob making it take her appearance.

"Let's go to Yuji, I have a feeling that old higher up is losing his mind that Yuji's still alive.." She made a couple more clones scooping out the area for him, One of them found him but the problem with the clones are that they are a formation of each of Y/n's emotions so they'll act on their own sometimes,

"Y/n?! I thought you were out in the outer field!"
"I missed you, Yuji!" A giggly Y/n tackled him into a hug rubbing her cheek against his.
"That's not Y/n, it's a clone." Toudou spotted her from a tree branch, she hopped down with three other clones.

"Oí don't get too chummy!"
"I can't help it he's too cute!" Clone 1 kept snuggling with Yuji, he was so close to passing out on the spot and leaving a jealous Toudou not getting any Y/n hugs.
"I said come back now, it's an order." The clone shivered as she pulled away and returned to Y/n.
"Sorry about that I was just making sure Yuji was safe but we've got business to attend to-" She bumped into Toudou's chest, He chuckled as he lifted all her clones and included her by the ankles.

"H-hey, what the big idea?!" Y/n pulled down her cropped top except for the sleepy clone, she was too busy talking to even care that her chest was showing.
"Couples fight don't they? Then let's have on right now!"
"eh..?" Y/n looked at him confused.
"Since when you guys dating?!"
"We're not.."
"We have a boyfriend I'm so happy!" The first clone had chopped off her foot with the scythe from earlier,

"How bothersome.." The rest of the clones followed suit except Y/n who stayed where she was, not moving a single muscle.
"Let's begin." The clones had regenerated with Y/n being completely calm,
"Finally some action!" The third clone had parkour on the tree branches with a flip landing onto a kick onto his back.

"Nice kick needs a little more power to throw me off!"
"Oh no." Toudou launched her back making her clone turn back into the smoke.
"Guess I have no choice, this is going to hurt like a bitch." The first clone had grabbed the scythe and sliced off Y/n's ankle freeing her from Toudou's grip but losing her foot in the process.
"Y/n!"
"I'm fine, Yuji. Let's end this Toudou!"
"Then let's go at it hun," He prepared himself as Y/n's leg slowly healed itself,
'Shit I'm getting exhausted I have to end this now.." She prepared more clones as she had another clone helping her up.

"Throw me!"
"Let's fly!" Two clones flung her up into the sky with the other clones the following suit,
"Get ready for the L/n barrage!" All the clones came down and gave him a hard kick into the ground pushing him deep into the ground. Y/n snapped her fingers making them all disappear as she leaned against a tree.
"Y/n are you okay?!" Yuji ran over as she blew smoke into the wound slowly healing her foot back to normal.

"I'm fine...This still hurts but my cursed weapons can't hurt me only the curses can get damaged by them." Y/n moved her foot a bit as she tried to do any movement, it worked but she did stumble a bit.
"That's so cool!" Toudou had broken himself out of the ground and clapped,
"Impressive I wouldn't have expected anything less!"
"Aw I'm flattered, I need a nap though." Y/n yawned as she grabbed her sneakers from her chopped foot.

"I can-"
"I can carry you Y/n!" Toudou interrupted Yuji before he could say anything,
"Thanks but I can hold out until the end of the event." Y/n looked at the pack, she only had three cigarettes left. She sighed as she looked up at the sky as a veil had started to ascend.

"Is that part of the event?"
"This is something else...This is probably the reason I didn't see that many curses, not the grade 1 curse." Y/n stretched as she created a clone leaving the cigarette in her mouth in case she wanted to make more while she fights.
"The event is probably on pause for now."
"I'll go scoop the area with her so look for our signal when I find out targets." Y/n high fived the blob.

"I'm back, Hugs!" The clone pulled both the boys into a hug,
"I had to be stuck with her..she's the hardest to control." Y/n groaned
"This is one of the warmest hugs I've ever felt!"
"She's the affectionate clone I was hoping for my violent clone, but she'll make do..let's go now!"
"Hai!" The clone let go as she hugged clung onto Y/n instead.

"Please stay safe.."
"You got it, hun!"
"Ay, ay captain!" Y/n smiled as she ran off with her clone looking around the area, they ran around the area trying to find any sign of anything.
"I-I found the curse!"
"Good job!" Y/n ran towards her clone but her clone was currently stuck with a blond boy with a hand sword.

"I've run into a lot of ladies today, I'm so lucky!"
"Hey, are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine!" The clone had been pierced in the stomach but wasn't disappearing,
'We're feeling the same pain but I don't have anything lodged inside of me.' Y/n put her hand on her stomach.

"Clo! Move and twist its arm!" The clone nodded but it seemed to be in a sensing fear, She hesitated before ripping it out of her stomach and punching the curse in the face,
"Fuck-" Y/n clutched her stomach trying to ignore the pain of the sword sliding out.
"I'll rip you apart for landing a hit on clo!" Y/n giggled as snapped her fingers, She grabbed his arm but he wasn't going to go down that easy.

"Prepare yourself.."
"What for a kiss?! I haven't had one of those!" Y/n huffed as she flipped him over to the ground with her body putting a lot of pressure onto his back, Y/n started to slowly twist his arm with the sound of his bones cracking.

"Such a sweet noise let's make it louder!" She was about to rip it off but the veil got broken into by Gojo,
"Huh that's something-" The curse stabbed her in the chest barely missing the heart, He pulled away and pushed her off of him,
"That was fun but it's my time to go!" The curse had started to skip away with her, Y/n held her chest desperately trying to stop the bleeding.

"Shit shit shit! I ran out of smoke and can't heal something this critical...I can't believe I'm going to die a lame way like this!" Her visión started to blur from tears, There was no one around her and there's huge purple energy coming towards her. Y/n sighed as she jumped out of the way making more blood pouring out of the wound.
Y/n laid against the wall of the small building next to her.
"I'll take a little nap.."

"Y/n! WAKE UP!" Y/n launched up in a sweat, she looked around her seeing that she was in Shoko's office,
"It seems like I live another day.."
"Oh you're awake, They canceled the first event after they chased out the intruders." Y/n changed her bandages as she carefully got up.
"Can I participate in the other events..?" Shoko held a thumbs up, she threw over Y/n's cigarettes and dismissed her after the last check-up.

"Thanks, Sho!"
"Come again.." She smiled as Y/n walked down the hall feeling the spot where she'd been stabbed,
"Damn it I was reckless.."
"Yeah, you were!" Nobara stomped over to Y/n as she furiously shook her,
"I'm sorrrryyyy!"
"Y/n you're alive." Megumi walked up behind Nobara separating the two.

"Yeah I got lucky the stab wound was close to the heart, you wanna see the scar?"
"No."
"You're no fun where's my boy, Yuji?"
"Here!" Yuji tackled her to the ground with all his weight on her stomach.
"Oh there you are, please get off of me.." Itadori helped her up and helped her onto his back with Y/n twirling his hair between his finger.

"What's the next event?"
"Baseball."
"That seems pretty basic for a sorcery school.." Y/n sweatdropped at the decision but if it doesn't need a lot of energy she wasn't going to bite a gift shark in the mouth.
"Let's beat them Yuji!"
"Roger that!

~🍊~

They'd won over the Kyoto sisters which left Y/n completely exhausted from all the hugs she received from the people there especially Toudou the man wouldn't let go if his life depended on him until his pretty sensei told him to let go.

"I'm so tired..." Y/n changed out of her uniform into more comfortable clothes, She flopped onto her bed. Mentally she was doing fine but physically exhausted with every muscle in her body aching from all the fighting she had to,

"I'm running out, maybe I'll ask mom for more? Nah she'd run me all over Tokyo if she found out if I was smoking again." Y/n sighed as she ruffled her hair in frustration.
A knock on her bedroom interrupted her conversation with herself, grumbling about leaving her bed she opened the door.

"Yes-" Y/n was interrupted by a hug from Megumi, she was going through many emotions,
1. Is this man okay?
2. Who is this man and what did he do to Megumi?
3. Megumi gives good hugs.

"Is everything okay, Megumi?" Y/n patted his back as he just wrapped his arms tighter around her waist.
"Yeah it's just when we found you laying against the building with your chest bleeding, it reminded me of what happened to Itadori.." He laid his cheek against her shoulder.
"I wasn't ready to experience this kind of pain again."
"I'm sorry that probably scared you didn't it?" Y/n nervously chuckled while rubbing the back of her neck, She let him into her room since she was wary of a random appearance of a certain man child wandering the halls.

"Sorry if it seems messy, I had a raccoon jump through my window and take my snacks."
"You should probably close it so those things happen?" Megumi suggested but Y/n shook her head pointing over to a busted AC.
"I punched my air conditioner after I came back from that mission since I was mad and broke through my punching bag." Y/n sighed at her reckless, for the past few nights she's been dealing with the summer heat and random animals jumping on her window stealing her food on her desk.

"You can stay in my room if you want."
"Megumi I didn't know you felt that way!" Y/n teased as she pulled his t-shirt.
"Not that way you bimbo! I mean you can sleep in my room until you get your stupid air conditioner fixed!" Megumi lightly slapped the back of her head.
"Megumi getting violent is scary." She poked him as they left her room walking to his,
"Yeah whatever..." He opened his door,
"We sharing a bed?"
"I can set up a futon if you'd like."
"Nah let's share."

Y/n pulled Megumi onto the bed with her, wrapping herself around him since Megumi's room always had the air conditioner on so it was freezing like Antarctica. Megumi on the other hand was as still as a tree, there was a girl in the same bed as him and a pretty one at that.
"You're staring at me."
"Sorry.."
"I didn't know that you found me that beautiful that I keep you awake." Y/n poked his cheek.

"I guess you're right."
"Huh..?"
"You're beautiful Y/n.." Did Y/n stop working for a few seconds again? Yes.
Megumi lifted Y/n's chin to face him,
"Maybe the cold is getting to your head.."
"No, I mean it so that's why I'm going to do this.." Megumi took a deep before pulling Y/n into a kiss, letting go anytime soon.

Strangely the room was not cold anymore.

____________________________________

🍊Fun Fact🍊: Y/n and Nanami sometimes schedule cat café days where they rant about anything and enjoy coffee or tea along with the cute cats.

Megumi is ahead in the harem! Also holy shit we hit 1k! Thank you so much I'm so glad that this book is growing so fast even with my inconsistency. 🍣

🥭Word Count🥭: 2385

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

234K 5.9K 23
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵. "she knows that she's...
133K 3.2K 16
[𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘶 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘹 𝘧!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳] In which you developed mysterious abilities as a teenager where you live off sexual energy. Now, as an adu...
78.7K 2.9K 46
❝ 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘. ❞ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ A Satoru Gojo x fem!Reader fanfic. ⋆*・゚⋆* ☽ ・゚:⋆*・゚ ☾...
12.5K 223 4
Itadori Yuujia is a girl with tremendous physical strength, though she lives a completely ordinary high school life. One day, to save a classmate who...