Guardian of the Golden trio (...

Da crazy_mjb

Percy Jackson to the rescue again, but this time, it's not as easy. Not only has his old evil grandfather Kro... Altro

unexpected guest (Edited)
revealing (Edited)
Trusting Percy (Editted)
Platform 9 3\4
Train ride of hell
The sorting
authers note.
Common room
The uniform
Potions
The little kiss
Quidditch tryouts
Alive again
Wake up
Im back
Memories
Nightmares

Blessed (Edited)

23.5K 612 1K
Da crazy_mjb

Editing complete.

My friends were limp on the floor, there was nothing I could do to save them. Their bodies barely moving, the only indication that they were alive was the slight rise and fall in their chests as they took small breaths.

Gaia stood over their near lifeless bodies and held a spear to their stomachs. A sneer was evident on her face as she glared at me with her ivy green eyes of swirling envy. I struggled to gain back control over my body as she lowered the tip closer to the body of my friend Leo. This was my worst nightmare, I was helpless. Useless.

"I know what you're thinking Jackson," she chuckled darkly, her pearly white teeth showing under her blossom pink lips,"just a little step and you could kill me, but that won't happen, because I'm an immortal Giantess. You can't kill me." She held her long Earth spear and plunged it deep into Leo's chest, directly to the heart, a fatal wound. Anger swelled up in my chest, bubbling as I clenched my teeth in an attempt to stop myself from screaming curse words, but I couldn't help myself, I had to scream, I had to vent. And who better than the Dirt face.

"NO," I cried,"I swear I will kill you." Struggling uselessly, I fought against the bonds that held me against the wall.

She slowly waltzed over to Annabeth's motionless body and dropped the spear on her stomach. Gaia made an oops sound and put her hands onto her chest, acting as though she was sorry. The one person that I would die for was dead. Murdered. All because I couldn't move. I opened my mouth to scream, but I was way too mad to produce a scream, or maybe she removed my voice - I was to traumatised to tell. One by one Gaia moved through all my friends and killed them with her spear. Her black deadly spear that was covered in gorgons poisonous blood. 

"NO, Gaia I swear to the Gods, when I get hold of you, you're gonna wish you never MESSED WITH ME!" I felt tears of anger fall down my cheeks as I screamed at her, furiously struggling to get free.

The Earth Goddess walked up to me and shook her head whilst laughing madly. Her eyes had the sparkle of vexation. She strolled through blood of my friends, not caring that her earth brown robe was soaked - she probably loved it. "Now it is your turn Perseus Jackson,"she screamed with rage, the spear was stabbed into my guts as I screamed out in unimaginable agony and absolute horror.

And then my dream shifted and she was gone, no pain. Gaia had been replaced with Annabeth standing by my side and clinging onto my hand. Our sweat merged together as she stroked her thumb over my palm.

She was wearing a beautiful smokey grey dress, sparkles embroidered the bottom and worked there way up to her slim waist. Her golden curly princess hair was in a low bun, held together with light sky blue rose clips, stray strands of hair defined her Goddess like facial structure.

"Percy," she whispered, tears soaked her cheeks as she silently cried, "you need to move on." She kissed my lips, all her emotions flowed into it, all her sadness and love giving it unforgettable meaning. Her forehead touched mine and she just rested it there, taking in the skin contact and smiling slightly. She looked into my eyes with her stormy grey orbs that glistened with tears. "promise me seaweed brain, that you will try to move on and forget about what happened to me, honour my memory, swear on the river Styx."

My voice came out in a small croak, but I managed to whisper,"I swear on the river Styx to move on, and honour Annabeth Chase's memory," I whispered,"but I won't forget. I'll never forget."

I cupped her cheek with my hand and lightly pressed down on her lips as I let loose a small cry. My cheeks were flooded with tears as she put her hand on my shoulder. I carefully guided her hand to my cheek, where she slowly wiped the tears away. I looked her in the eyes and smiled.

"I love you wise girl, so much, I'm gonna miss you so bad. Wait for me in Elysium will you?"I cried quietly, hugging her tightly against me. And then she vanished as I woke up to someone shaking my shoulder rather violently.

"Annabeth,' I cried, shooting up from the mattress, looking around for her and grabbing the bed sheets. The sheet was tangled up in between my legs, I had obviously been moving around during my dreams and sweating.

"No Percy, it's me,"said Clarisse, a sad smile was displayed on her mouth,"Chiron wants to see you in the big house." She patted me on the back as she threw a small note into the baby blue colored bin that was next to my bed. I nodded as she got up to walk away. Clarisse had been very nice and sympathetic towards me for the months after the war. It's like she wanted me to know that she would always be there for me if I needed to talk to her. She was like the slightly less nice Annabeth that always called me a punk, and spat everywhere.

I quickly went over to my draws, opened them, and pulled an orange camp half blood top and a simple pair of skinny ripped black jeans. As I began to walk out the door, I looked at a picture that was hung up on the wall. It was me and Annabeth walking on the beach in the sunset holding hands and eating a chocolate chip blue blueberry muffin together. Tears welled In my eyes as I remembered telling her multiple rubbish jokes and times when I was completely impulsive during battles. I stared straight into the light and blinked back the tears, giving my eyes a small wipe with my shirt before walking out the door. I saw demigods standing in their small friendship groups and chatting away, or playing games in the arena. I wish I could be happy like that.

I trudged past Athena cabin and saw Malcolm looking at Annabeths computer. His tears dropped on it, leaving small splashes as he strolled through her amazing blue prints that she hadn't fully completed. He sensed me looking and abruptly swirled around and whipped his small celestial bronze dagger out.

"Oh," he mumbled," it's just you Percy, sorry, I'm just a little jumpy today."

"Don't sweat it,"I Replied ," everyone is. Hey, how you holding up?"

"I'm alright I guess, i'm still depressed, I mean she was the best sister anyone could ever ask for. She was always there if I needed answers, or to just talk about things. I miss her Percy, we all do."

"Yeah, She was amazing. Um, listen i'll catch you later, Chiron wants to see me at the Big House for some reason. Wish me luck,"I said as he mumbled a small yeah. I strolled away and slipped my hands into my pocket. The Big House wasn't to far away, so I took my time walking there, stopping occasionally to say hello to other campers and satyrs, even some dryads who had helped heal the demigods during the war. I walked up to The Big House and sighed. If you get called to the Big House, then you've either done something bad, or Chiron has a mission for you.

Chiron opened up the brown oak door and wandered out onto the light grey gravel in his centaur form, he looked at me with a sad gaze. He as well was still getting over the deaths.

"Percy, m'boy," he tried to sound cheerful, but you could tell his heart just wasn't into into it. He to had been struck hard, by all the deaths."The gods want to have a small talk about when you defeated Gaia you see, and they wanted me to tell you to go down immediately."

I shrugged my shoulders and kicked a stone into the lush green bushes, thinking of all the things that the Olympians might propose. Hopefully they won't ask me to become a God again. I can't turn them down again. I have no excuse not to accept it.

I took a deep breath and nodded my head, you only live once right.

Chiron gave me a small smile and then placed his hand lightly on my shoulder. My surroundings soon morphed from The Big House to the Olympian throne room. 14 chairs were displayed in the room, designed for each of the Gods domains.

All the Olympians were gazing out in the distance until I had turned up, some eyebrows were scrunched together as they were deep in thought. Some were just zoned out and not moving. And one or two were even sleeping. I cleared my throat to let them know that I had turned up. I was prone to not turning up to a lot of meetings with the Olympians, I wonder why.

My father's gaze slowly drifted over to my face as the others did as well, he gave me a small smile and sat up a bit straighter on his throne. 

Zeus stood from his throne and began to talk quietly and slowly."It has come to our attention that we have not congratulated you as the savior of Olympus for the second time yet, and my wife, Hera and I, have decided that each God and Goddess is to give you a blessing as big or as small as they want,"he looked at the other Olympians waiting to see who would go first.

"I can't accept this, I already have enough power as it is, I really don't need more," I protested, my hands were out of my pockets, moving to exaggerate my argument. 

"Shut up Percy and live with it you punk." Ares shouted. 

"We knew you would say that, but we also don't care," Apollo said, shaking his blond hair out of his face. He sent me a smile that would make all the girls and some boys fall at his knees, before pulling a mirror from his pocket and smiling at his reflection.

Hestia slowly stood up off her throne and walked forwards. She gave a small smile as she changed into her later 20's form and placed her hand on my shoulder. It was more of a motherly gesture if you asked me.

"Percy, you have been through so much already for a young man such as yourself," she paused and took a deep breath,"you have shown me loyalty, courage, braveness and hope when their was none. You had shown me kindness when no one else would. I would like to give you the honor of being my champion." 

My mouth fell open a little as I looked around and saw my father nod his head at me. Zeus wore a surprised look on his face and Hades was smiling massively. I was in shock myself. I would be her first champion.

"Yes, I would be truly honored my lady," I bowed and smiled gratefully at her," thank you for your gift."

She gave me a huge smile and gracefully waved her hand through the air. A beam of bright orange shot from her hand and landed in my chest, sending small waves of power through my body.

"You now have the powers to use fire the type depends on Your mood, you can also create home foods, I hope you use it well my hero."

Ares stood up and gave Percy a smile.

"You'r brave for a punk, you know that right. You led an army to defeat kronos. And you led an army to defeat Gaia. You have some serious guts. So I am going to give you the sword of damned souls to remind you of my little frank. I was going to give to him but its to late now," I was so shocked I didn't even see him put the power In me. "I still hate you, just so you know. And i am not going to give up on defeating you." I let loose a small chuckle as he sat back on his throne.

Then Aphrodite stood up and gave me a sad smile. My broken heart had obviously had an affect on her. She took my cheek and kissed it

"Your love with Annabeth was something that I had never experienced, and something I hope to someday feel again. I love the way that you treat everybody. I love the way that you make people laugh. My Piper really liked you. So my gift to you is that you will find true love again and you will be happy,"she finished her speech and a pink love heart floated to my heart.

Hephaestus was next since he awkwardly stood up and limped his way over on his home made metal walking stick with a happy look. His eyes danced with a happy fire as he held out a hand that had a small flicker of fire on his palm.

"My gift to you will be a more stronger control over fire, because you always got along with my kids and helped them when they needed it." He clapped me on the back before hobbling back to his seat. 

My heart broke as Athena stood up next and walked over and hugged me tightly. She, like me, has had a lot of trouble overcoming Annabeths death. When the war had ended she had joined me by Annabeths side as she died in my arms. I can still remember that brutally fatal wound...

"Annabeth loved you to the point were I couldn't understand, you would have been perfect together, my gift to you will be Annabeths invisibility cap and better knowledge for plans and battle strategy, to help you in a battle," Athena whispered with a sad smile. I cleared my throat and pulled a ring out of my back pocket.

"Since Annabeth isn't here anymore maybe you would like to, take the ring I was going to give to her. Maybe you can look after it until I find someone else like Annabeth."

Athena took the ring and studied the engravings in it seaweed brain and wise girl. She held back her tears as she turned it into an owl and let it fly away. I smiled as I saw Athena sit back down.

To my surprise Hades stood up next and looked at me with a shadow of a smile, it's rare even to see this on him these days. He had to take the brunt of the force from all the deaths, after all it is his domain that takes in all the dead. All the demigods had been thankfully passed through to Elysium without any trouble. 'You were one of the only people that could connect with Nico. You could make him smile, and I like you for that. So my blessing is that you can have same power that my kids had,' and with that a black swirl of fire want to my chest. Then he said something else. 'I will also give you the power to sense when death is close to someone, you will smell a sort of sickly sweet flower around his head,' then he put a green fire in me. I immediately sensed power over the ground, I could even sense where precious stones and gems were.  

Everyone gasped and looked at me with awe.

'Something on my face,'I put my hands to my face and prodded around.

'My son your eyes have a very black circle around them and your eyes have become even more green. We have my blessing and Zeus also has his, I have decided to give you an upgrade, so you can now freeze and boil water and you can create sea animals and make water from your body and make water from the molecules in the air.'

'Father,' I gasped,'I don't need that.' I knew if I accepted it that I would probably annoy Triton a lot more than I already do. 

My father shook his head. 'I insist,' he said. He carefully waved his had through air, sending a rippling piece of ribbon to float over to me. I watched as it wrapped it's way up my arm, creating an awesome black tattoo to spiral up my  left arm. The lines resembled waves crashing down my arms, a trident reached all down my palm, so when I used my powers it would seem like they were coming from the trident.

'Thank you so much father, I promise I will use them wisely.'I said, My dad gave me a proud smile, sending a slight nod my way.

Then Zeus stood up and beckoned for me to walk towards him. He had a hard look in his eyes, but there was still a little bit of softness in there. My feet slowly moved towards him, careful to keep my face straight, showing little emotions. He was the king of the Gods after all and needs to be respected, no matter how much of a prick he can be at times. 

'My daughter Thalia and my son Jason, loved you so much, and you loved them back equally as much. You three were always more like brothers and sister than cousins, I even wish that you could have been mine sometimes," My dad gave a small cough, causing Zeus to smirk and continue talking," My brother has been lucky enough to have sired you.  Because of your loyalty and acts of heroism towards Olympus and both of the camps, me and Hera would like to give you a reward that many do not have the  honor of receiving. Don't worry it's not Godhood unless you want it, but we have both agreed to let you turn into any creature that you would want . In fact a land creature and a sky creature. Choose Wisely Perseus Jackson.'

I gave a bow in his direction before speaking. I knew exactly the animals I wanted to be.

"If it is OK then I would like to have the ability to turn into an eagle to honor the memory of Jason, and a silver wolf to honor the memory of Thalia." I watched as he gave me a huge smile, before clicking his fingers, the sound echoing around the room.

I heard some choke back a sob, only to discover it was Artemis. She was wearing her usual attire, but this time it was darker silver, various grey's and blacks. Her eyes seemed darker, the normal sparkle of contentness gone. I instantly sent a nod in her direction, trying to maybe make her feel a little better. She met my eyes with a glare, all her power and might in one look. She stood up off of her beautifully carved silver chair and walked up to me, a ball of silver in her left hand.

"I will bless you with archery, and simple hunter skills," She said, before turning around, leaving a small silver moon to rest on the top of the trident on my left palm. I bowed. As a motion of thanks.

She was the last Olympian I had thought of to give me a blessing.

Then Apollo stepped forward. His black sunglasses resting on his newly styled brught blond hairstyle. "because my sister blessed you I see it only right that I also bless you with the gift of Healing and the ability to bend light. This allows you to bend light to your will so you can turn invisible. Cool right." I gave a slight chuckle at how his way of speaking was incredibaly different to the other Gods.

He returned to his seat, Leaving me to stand in th middle of the throne room. I gave a deep bow before adressing all of them.

"Thank you all so much for your generous gifts and your magnanimity, but I must get back to camp now." All the Olympians smiled at me, Zeus waved his hand sending me back to Camp.

So how was the first chapter sorry if it is really bad. This is my first story so yeah
Comment if you like it
Don't comment if you hate it.
It would be nice to get some tips aswell.
See ya mortals.

I just had a massive glass of milk.... I think i'm gonna throw up

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

302K 5.8K 15
❝Uh, mom, why are Gandalf and company lounging in our living room?❞ Percy Jackson is about as normal as it gets. Or so he wishes. But instead, he's t...
623K 16.4K 67
Being a half-blood isn't easy, and it doesn't get easier. Of course, fighting in two wars and being drafted into a third doesn't help. But there are...
197K 3.9K 29
When Sally Jackson gets attacked, Percy Jackson finds out about a secret Sally had been keeping about her side of the family. He finds out his grandf...
41.1K 389 19
This is a Percy Jackson/ Heroes of Olympus and Keeper of the Lost Cities crossover. All of the Seven are dead except for Percy, and Percy is super OP...