His Secret

Od eloisa320

When Lana meets Kyle, the new boy from her English class, she falls head over heels. His beautiful wide eyes... Více

New Boy
The Confrontation
Black and Bruised Eye
Jack Daniels

Meet The Family

5 0 0
Od eloisa320

So, he's headed home with Lana! Will it be just notes they exchange? Comment, fan and vote if you're feeling nice!

----|----

The ride home was agonising. I was absolutely petrifed, and every time I looked into my mirror I saw his flawless features staring right back at me. What had I done? How could I bring someone like this back to my house?! I put on the radio and cranked up the volume, hoping it would calm my nerves. It didn't.

After what seemed like four hours - but had really only been twenty minutes - we pulled on to my drive way. Nobody else was home, and I was grateful for that. I sat in my car, staring at the steering wheel, bracing myself for the weakening of my knees when he emerged from his car. I grabbed my bag and opened the car door, stepping out on to the gravel drive way. Kyle did the same.

"Nice house you have here! It's huge!" Kyle said. I had never really considered the size of my house to be massive, and considering the car he drove his house couldn't be small.

"Thanks!" I smiled and led the way to the front door.

We stepped inside and I noticed Kyle getting a good look around the entrance hall. It was circular, with three doors - one to the left, one straight ahead, and one to the right. The walls were bare and pale green, and the doors were painted white. "This way." I said and headed for the door straight ahead.

"Should I leave my shoes up by the door?" Wow he was polite.

"No need, I'm sure you won't harm the wooden floors." I said and chuckled to myself. He quickly followed and caught me up as I moved down the hallway, before turning left into my bedroom.

"Now that, I might harm." He said, standing just outside staring at the cream carpet.

"Honestly Kyle, don't worry about it." I chuckled again. "Let me just find my notes." I dumped my bag on my bed and began rifling through all of the paper on my desk. "I know they're here somewhere."

"This your mom?" I turned to see Kyle looking at the photo frames on my dresser.

"Yeah, why?"

"She's pretty. I can see where you get it from?" My heart stopped. Did he seriously just compliment me? He complimented me?! What in God's name?

"Oh, erm, thanks I guess. She is beautiful, but I'm really not, I look a lot more like my dad than my mom."

"Well your dad must be a beautiful woman then."

"He's average." We both laughed.

I found the notes hidden under my Chemistry assignment.

"I'll be back in a minute, make yourself at home." I took the notes and headed out the door, moving back toward the entrance hall. I took a right to go into my Dad's office, a large, open room with a huge window looking out over the garden. I headed straight to the copier and began punching in my commands before putting my notes into the machine. I was pretty certain I wasn't doing a terrible job at acting confident in front of Kyle, and I was hoping he hadn't noticed me marvelling at his handsome features. I thought about the way he'd complimented me, it was sweet and unexpected. Did he want me the way I wanted him? Surely not, that was impossible. He was just being polite, as he is about everything else.

I thought about the possibilities. That guy was in my bedroom. I let my brain drift into a fantasy. I walked out of the office and headed back to my room, where Kyle was sitting on my bed. I told him not to speak and pushed him so he was laying down. We began to kiss, and I ran my hands down his chest and felt the way his sweater clung to his subtly muscled body. I reached for the bottom of his sweater and began to pull it up towards his face. We broke our lip contact for a fraction of a second so he could slip it over his head, and then we did the same for his t-shirt. His body was immaculate, slender and athletic. He reached for the bottom of my shirt and slipped it over my head. He grabbed the clasp of my bra and unclipped it. Off it came. Heavy breathing. He kissed my collar bone. I reached down for the button on his jeans.

"Lana?" I heard Kyle shout. Reality hit me like a train at full speed. How embarrassing, I had the most attractive guy I'd ever seen in my bedroom, and I'm stood in my dad's office daydreaming about what sex would be like with him.

"Be cool." I told myself, under my breath. "Yeah?" I called back to Kyle.

"Do you have a bathroom I could use?" I took the notes and the copy out of the machine and headed back to my bedroom.

"Of course we have a bathroom!" I laughed. "I'll show you." He stood and followed me as we headed back to the entrance hall and I opened the door on the left, which lead to the kitchen and the stairs. I'm afraid here is where I am going to have to ask you to remove your shoes, we just had new carpet on the stairs and landing! Sorry!"

"It's fine," he said as he slipped them off, and I did the same. I began walking up the stairs just as the front door opened. I craned my neck to see who it was.

"Hey, L." Oh great, my brother.

"Hi Harry." My brother was 24 years old, worked as a personal trainer and had an ego as tall as the Empire State. He had moved back in to the family home two months ago after splitting from his fiancee. I was dreading him noticing Kyle.

"Who's this then?" Harry asked.

"I'm Kyle." He outstretched a hand for Harry to shake. Harry looked at Kyle's hand and then back to his face.

"Nice to meet you, Kid." He walked away without taking up Kyle's handshake. "Dad won't like you having a boy in the house with no supervision, L!" Harry called from the kitchen and I heard him laugh.

"Shut up, he'll be fine." I was sure he would, he was over protective at times, but usually pretty easy going. "Ignore that idiot." I told Kyle and we continued up to the bathroom, I told him I'd be in my room when he was done, and turned on my heels to head back down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen to see Harry making a pot of coffee.

"Who's your boyfriend?"

"He's not my boyfriend you idiot. He's new at school so I'm helping him out with some notes."

"And you had to bring him here to do that?"

"Yes. I didn't have the notes on me so I brought him here so I could copy them for him."

"OK, any funny business and he leaves. If you're lying to me, L."

"Stop being so protective."

"No. Don't make me bring it up again." I hated him at times.

"Don't say a word to him when he comes down. I'm going to my room." Why did he have to be like this? I was sick of him using how I fell apart after I split with my ex as a threat. I know he probably had my best intentions at heart but there was no need to make me feel crap on a regular basis.

I picked up mine and Kyle's shoes and headed back to my room. I put the radio on and laid on my bed, running my hands through my hair. I almost had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. It was madness to think someone like him was in my house, and had called me pretty. I heard the front door go again.

"I'm home!" Dad.

"Hey dad!" Me and Harry shouted in unison. "Who's this then?" Oh no, looks like dad met Kyle.

I leapt off my bed and ran to the hall. Harry was already there.

"I'm Kyle, sir, nice to meet you." Dad chuckled.

"You don't have to call me sir! Call me Ian!" They shook hands.

"Dad, Kyle's new at my school and he came over so-"

"You don't have to explain yourself to me, L, you're old enough to do what you want! Just so long as you-" dad pointed to Kyle "-don't hurt my baby girl there's no need!" Dad smiled.

I stepped behind Kyle and placed a hand on his back as if to push him toward my bedroom. Just touching him felt electric. Once we were back in my room, I apologised that he'd been bombarded with all that, and told him to excuse their protective streaks. He laughed, and asked whether he'd have the pleasure of meeting my mom tonight, too. She was on a business trip.

"Your dad is quite a good looking woman, you know." He winked at me, my god he was sexy.

"I'll let him know."

"You know you're not average don't you."

"What?" I'd been caught off guard

"Earlier, you said you looked like your dad and called him average. You're not average. You're beautiful." I stared into his eyes, and noticed for the first time the intensity of their green colour. They were bright and active, they were beautiful. He stared straight back into my eyes. I felt my heart race pick up.

He brushed my jaw line with his left hand.

I leaned in.

I stopped breathing.

The distance between our lips closed.

I was kissing the beautiful new boy - Kyle. And I didn't even know his surname.

----|----

I know, it's still a bit slow! I have a revelation lined up for the next chapter though so bear with me! From here on it will only get better, and the rest of this story will be loaded with twists and turns!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

48.8K 1.2K 72
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
40.9K 1.8K 18
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆
555K 50K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
297K 7.4K 107
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...