The Venom of Izuku Yagi

DeadlokAU द्वारा

Izuku Yagi, quirkless girl, twin to Izumi Yagi, daughter of All-might and Green-Psycic. Abused? Check, Neglec... अधिक

1: Prologue of Torture
2: A friend and powers?
3: Another friend?
4: Growing in every sense of the word
5: New powers
6: UA enter stage left
7: Izuku's hero trial
8: Birthday reminisce
9: First day at U.A.
10: Quirk testing
11: Prejudice
12: Letting them back in
13: Second day at U.A.
14: Hero training
15: True power
16: Recovery without Recovery Girl
17: A morning without Mei
18: Prior to the USJ
20: The hero commission, the camel
21: Bringing the idiom together
22: The return
23: Dorms: BEGIN
24: Dorms: PLANS
25: Dorms: Momo
26: Dorms: Kyo
27: Pranks - Well maybe a bit more
28: Prank aftermath and Sports festival prelude
29: Sports time
30: Black and purple
31: Purple and Pink
32: Calming nerves
33: Date
34: No internships?
35: Miracles
36: A brothers punishment
37: Actions have consequences
38: A hobo's wrath
39: Trial by trial
40: Little party all across the city
41: Another normal day
42: Ice Girl's Sins
43: Power moves
44: Final exams
45: Shinso trial
46: Losing isn't failure
47: End of Exams and start of vacation
48: Welcome to I-Island!
49: An old, very angry, friend
50: Coincidental meetup
51: Party gone wrong
52: Wolfram? WolfDone
53: Two more collars
54: Settling in
55: The attack begins
56: Uncle Dabi or Uncle Touya?
57: Dabi's sweet revenge
58: Say hi to the Traitor!
59: inTERMIssioN And TalEs
60: The only canon ship
61: Little big fight
62: Villains to corruption
63: Out of the hospital...
64: And onto the streets
65: Our Bean doesn't kill... right?
66: THE RESCUE!
67: Back at UA
68: I'm not good with words
69: Back on track
70: Shie Hassaikai
71: Meeting
72: The massacre
73: One last obstacle
74: Rest at last
75: Last to rest

19: The USJ, the straw

8.9K 186 116
DeadlokAU द्वारा

The class had managed to snap out of their little funk and quickly followed their class rep up the stairs to the USJ, which a few were still disappointed in it not being universal studios japan. When the group did make it to the top, Shota was actually smiling considering none of them were moaning about the roughly 100 steps up. He ushered them in and the fun began.

First up, Thirteen came out which earned some squeals from the brunette bob-cut, though she calmed down quickly after her sensei shot a glare over to her. Thirteen then gave her speech about dangerous quirks and proper management of abilities, pointing out a few in the group such as Kaminari who would also fall under the same category.

Just as she finished her speech, the light started to flicker as everyone looked around confused, one person used the distraction to its fullest.

'Hey Sensei, are we facing fake villains as well?' Kirishima asked

'No? Wh- EVERYONE BACK' The man yelled as his eyes settled on the purple gate and the figures emerging.

The class could see his mouth moving and his agitated actions but couldn't figure out what was happening, the class apart from Izuku that was. Shota quickly took a moment while the villains were distracted to gather his class and Thirteen in a small group.

'Alright, listen up, these are real villains so we n-' He tried to say only to be cut off by an explosive blond

'HELL YES, LET'S KICK SOME VILLAIN BUTT!'

'Bakugo quiet, none of you will be fighting if I can help it'

'But sensei' Izumi intervenes, 'We need to take them down.'

'Of course!' Iida yelled, 'As heroes in training we cannot in good faith leave these scum to roam free.'

'Quiet, all of you. I will not let you fight, end of story.' Shota growled, 'Kaminari can you get any signal out of here?' Said boy fiddled with his headset for a few seconds before shaking his head, earning a glance from the class monster, as some dubbed her. Shota sighed, 'Alright then, you all stay with Thirteen, I'll deal with them.'

'Sorry.' Izuku/Venom said

'Wha-' Izuku's goop covered body exploded outwards, not hitting any of her allies, but rather ecnompassing them in a goop dome. Outside of it, Izuku stood, much shorter with a Venom blade raised before slicing downwards, cutting her connection to the protective function.

'Good luck kid' The dome seemed to speak

'Thanks Venom!' Izuku/Venom's slightly higher pitched voice yelled back before leaping down the fifty or so stairs with a single bound.

Meanwhile inside the protective shield, Shota slowly came to realise what happened.

'VENOM!'

'Present.' A voice called out right next to him

He turned next to him to see the iridescent eyes boring into his soul.

'Explain.'

'Something you would call an ultimate move, we two can separate for a period of time, the problem being we'll both start to deteriorate if we don't reunite. Plus you couldn't stop her even if you wanted to, look here.' the teacher glanced in-between the eyes to the object shown and sighed.

'How long can you stay like this?'

'At most? Two hours, the kid should be finished within ten minutes. Mind telling your students to not assault me?'

The man sighed, 'Do it yourself and scare them shitless, its those four causing the trouble again anyways.'

'Five actually, that robot kid has joined in.'

'Of course' the man facepalms, 'let me explain to Thirteen while you get these brats in place. Nezu owes me a hell of a pay rise.'

'Hehe' Venoms eyes then expanded filling up the pitch black area with his unsettling glow. 'It would do you well to stop attacking me.'

The class froze, even the ones attacking the walls and slowly turned to face the massive set of eyes staring into them yet providing light. 

Momo's features relaxed as she saw his, 'Phew, its only you Venom. What's going on?'

'The kid's left me here to protect you all Ponytail, so you don't get hurt while they deal with the problems outside.'

'WHAT, SENSEI THAT'S UNFAIR!' Izumi yelled

'Maybe.' He responded shooting a red eyed glare at the girl, 'But I don't have any jurisdiction over them when it comes to things like this apparently.'

'PREPOSTEROUS, YOU NEED TO PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACE!' Iida yelled back

'They are, leagues above anyone else. Still don't know why they came here. Venom?'

'Me and Rai wanted the kid to have more friends their age. Since as amazing as Mei is, she's only one person.'

'If you don't mind me asking, what even are you?' Shoto butted in

'A dick being polite, I thought I'd never see the day. And for your information I'm the person you call Venom's quirk. I'm sentient and my name is Venom as well, the kid just took my name to protect themselves. So be good little heroes in training and wait quietly.'

'HELL NO' Bakugo yelled, lighting up his palms with miniature explosions.

'Agree or be expelled' Shota stated, the blond turned away grumbling, 'How much longer Venom?'

'Soon, but I would be prepared, there will be a lot of bodies and maybe some more gruesome things depending on how strong they are.'

'Of course, they aren't a problem child without a reason.'

Meanwhile outside Izuku stood in front of a sea filled with unconscious bodies, nearly face to face with the two leaders in the attack. The three were having what seemed like a stare down before Izuku spoke up in her distorted voice.

'I don't care if you want to hurt All-might but you attacked my friends. I let these people stay clean but I'm going to make you dirty.'

The man scoffed. 'Like hell you could do anything against me and if you hate All-might so much why not join me, having another boss will make us even stronger.'

Izuku tilted her head, 'Why would I join you. I want to be a hero!'

'Tch'

'Master Shigaraki, please...' The mist man begged

'Quiet Kurogiri, I would have killed you long ago if you didn't prove your usefulness.'

'Are you finished?' Izuku asked as the two focus back on her, 'Good' she nodded, 'Now based on the way your neck is and your scratching I would say it's a side effect to your quirk, it's also a five finger touch based one considering you haven't touched anything with all five fingers, purposefully avoiding it when scratch, am I wrong?'

'He... good eye, so why not join us the offer's still on the table.'

Izuku just stood there silent, unnerving the mist but not Tomura, no this caused the man to smile harder until the girl spoke up again, 'You see all these people behind me? I kept them clean, but you... I'm going to make you dirty.'

'Wha-' Izuku moved her arm so fast, all the man saw was a black blur, slicing right in front of him, 'WHAT WAS THAT?'

'That was me.'

'ARGH, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!'

'How?'

'WITH THAT DAMN QUIRK YOU SEEM TO KNOW SO WELL ABOUT.'

'How can you use your quirk when you don't have hands?'

'What are y-' He looked and finally noticed what that black blur did. Screaming he fell black trying to clutch his freely bleeding stumps where his hands should be, sobbing as his brain tried to manifest the right amount of pain to deal with the sudden and impactful loss of two important appendages. The blood nor the tears stopped as Izuku watched him curiously, confused at his incredibly delayed reaction. 'K-K-Kurog-g-giri, e-e-everyo-o-one h-here a-a-nd N-N-Nom-m-mu, NOW'

The mist lowered his glowing orbs, 'Right away Master Shigaraki, I will also see to it you receive medical attention' And with that and a wave of his hand several portals opened up, consuming him and the injured man-child but also depositing nearly double the number of new villains and a large hulking bird beast. Izuku sighed and pulled out one of Mei's many more deadly babies she had been forced to keep on her just in case of something like the training incident happened again and activated it. Immediately everyone villain collapsed, their bodies convulsing as all motor functions ceased to respond to their respective host. After all the squirming, only Izuku and the beast remained standing below the stairs

'You aren't human are you?' Izuku asked

'REEEEEEEEEEEEE' The Nomu screeched in return

'Oh well, so it looks like your very strong' She dashed forward, leading with a straight jab destroying the left arm, 'Shock absorption' She continued examining her own goop covered arm before looking back towards the stump swelling and re-growing, 'And regeneration... you really aren't human are you?'

'REEEEEEEEEEE' Nomu screeched raising it's fist

'Well ok then, let's end this!' She said before her black goop covered image flickered and reappeared behind the beats, some sort of gauntlet in her left hand as she reached down towards the exposed brain, activating the gadget and letting forth a stream of blue lighting, making the beast convulse just like the rest of the criminals, before it fell to the floor, exposed brain smoking slightly from the current passed through it. Izuku just looked pitifully at the beast before heading back up the stairs and being absorbed into the black dome.

Meanwhile inside the students were getting bored playing around in the poorly lit goop cave and most of them weren't being quiet about it. They didn't have any room to complain though when the goop retracted quickly over their heads and back into their classmate.

'It feels good to have you back Venom' Izuku/Venom said, voice back to its normal augmented gruffness

'Good to be back kid.' The goop replied from nowhere

After a few blinks the tired teacher finally addressed the elephant in the room, 'So you done yet?'

'YUP!' The girl cheered

'Well seeing as we now have lots of criminals to capture, back on the bus everyone.'

The class groaned but agreed, getting into the bus while Izuku tried to get on top of the bus again, only to be stopped by a police detective turning up and asking for an interview to do with the incident. Izuku agreed and the two left leaving the clean-up to the shit-rags of parents and the police.

-------------------------------------------------------------

GUESS WHO BACK MY PRECIOUS BEANS

Back into full swing we go baby, expect lots of chapters and lots of fun, next we have tsukauchi interrogating Izu as a final favour to ass-might, a little cameo from AFO and the camel is revealed.

Wait is AFO the camel, or is it the hero commission, or Nezu or Izu... or... well damn even I;m confused at this point.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

475K 11.6K 50
Join us as we follow the story of a neglected Izuku Yagi the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi (Prism) who is the brother of Izumi Yagi...
Gaara Deku Ken Ishiyama द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

491K 6.5K 42
First story Izumi and Izuku were good siblings who were happy with their friends and family who grew happily to become very strong heroes... Atleast...
165K 2.2K 16
Izuku Yagi lived a happy life with his parents his Step-father Toshinori Yagi aka All Might, his half-sister Izumi Yagi and his mother Inko Yagi. Whe...
20.3K 135 28
Izuku yagi was diagnosed quirkless and so he was neglected by his parents and bullied by his sister and her friends (Bakugo twins , todoroki twins...