♡| Identity V Fun Book | ♤

De Nortcoco-san

The cover is not mine | Credits: OtakuPup The game belongs to Netease but the story is by me, Basically, this... Mais

☄| Key
☆| How they ask you out
♧| Norton Campbell
Manor's Stormy Night "Surprise" Game

♧| Galatea skin

53 3 0
De Nortcoco-san

OH.MY.GOD.

I have no idea what's going on with my sudden luck, but I'll take it netease thank you♡♡♡♡

I opened like 14 essences and got "Maria" skin in my 13th try (why 13 tho isn't that a sign of bad luck?)

I wasn't actually expecting this, but since I like to play characters with good skins; you know, to intimidate >:) LOL so- I bought Galatea and I suck at her ngl.

Her statues are so hard to control,probably bc of my lack of skill A.K.A spamming statues ussualy works for me XD. For hunters, The only hunter I've played is Bloody Queen and Joseph and a little bit of Oreo in my days.

So playing a new hunter is such a traumatizing experience, I complained how op sculptor is and yet I can't play her properly. ●v●)

*insert sad music*
________________________________
~Nortcoco-san

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

127K 4.5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
262K 9.1K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
135K 5.6K 100
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
427K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...