Crossing the Lines

lk_anon által

There are many lines in this world we shouldn't cross: the line between right and wrong, the line between eth... Több

Character Aesthetics :)
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
SNEAK PEAK OF SEQUEL
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE

SIX

83.3K 2.3K 2.7K
lk_anon által

Ace's POV

---------------

Today was the day her training started. Hannah. I don't know why I let her join. I should've just given her a quick death like she asked, it would've been better for her. I couldn't bring myself to do it though. She was innocent in everything and just saw something she shouldn't have.

Ben, Antony, Vinnie, and Cosimo accompanied me to America for a trade. Normally the soldiers would do it, but they asked specifically for me. I should have never gone, but the Americans were our allies.

We met at the club in Los Angeles for the trade deal. James, their underboss, was also accompanied with four of his men. We were just there for the deal, 500 kilos of cocaine for 2 million, but he kept bringing up politics. He was constantly going on about the Chinese stealing their cargos.

There are a ton of gangs and mafias all over the world. However, the biggest, strongest, and richest are the Sicilian mafia, American mafia, Russian mafia, and Chinese mafia. We are the main four that everyone knows and fears.

Eventually, James, quit going on and cut to the point. He wanted to go to war and he wanted us as their allies. There's two problems with that. For starters, heirs don't control allies, in any mafia. We are being groomed to take over, but we don't have the power to start wars. Secondly, even if I did undermine my fathers authority, which I wouldn't be above doing, the Chinese are strong, skilled, tactful, and hard to beat. We're all the top four for a reason.

Going to war isn't a small thing. You're talking about losing money, soldiers, civilians, and so much more. If you decide on war, there better be a damn good reason. I don't know why the Chinese are stealing American cargo, but it hasn't effected the Sicilian mafia, so there's no need for us to get involved yet.

I told James no and could see Vinnie visibly relax in the corner. We were in a private room and everyone was in here but Antony, who was on lookout as a bartender. James, like most Americans, didn't like being told no so he tried to give me an ultimatum. He would go to war with the Chinese, with us at his side, or he would go to war with us.

By this point, I realized we weren't here for cocaine. I didn't care to deal with this shit anymore, so I got up and started to make my way to the door, until I heard a gun being cocked. I was not in the mood for this shit today. I turned around to see a gun pointed at me by one of James' Capo's. With no regret, fear, or interest, I quickly pulled my gun, a Glock 19, from my waistband and shot him. James' two other men and the concierge went to pull their guns, but weren't quick enough and were already dead.

They started this, they dragged me in. I was in a trance of anger. I didn't even think, I just acted. I heard Cosimo shout at me right as I aimed the gun at James, heir to the American mafia, and emptied my clip. I just took out five of the highest ranking members, and didn't have one single afterthought.

"Idiota!" Cosimo yelled at me, throwing his hands in the air.

I was about to say something to him, but the door swung open. Everyone, except me, froze, expecting it to be reinforcements. Instead, it was a tiny girl, clearly drunk. She looked around the room and saw the mess before looking to me. Her eyes locked with mine and I felt like I was the one who took a bullet.

She had dark brown, almost black hair. Her skin was pale, like the moon. She had beautiful brown eyes. Mine are dark brown, but theirs nothing but death behind them. Theres a myth that says brown eyes used to shine like the moon so, to hide their charm, they were colored by the river of heaven's honey. I always thought of it nothing more than a silly myth, until I saw her.

Vinnie brought me out of my trance and asked me what to do, so I had him give her chloroform, causing her to pass out. We snuck out the back door of the club and quickly went to the airport, using our jet to fly home.

Everyone thought she may secretly work for the American's, but I don't think so. Call it a gut feeling, but something about her doesn't make me believe that. We still do a background check like we do on all of our members, but she's clean.

Everyone flipped out when I decided to recruit her. It took all of five minutes before the rumor mill started saying I was in love with her. She was beautiful, yes, but I would never be with her. I would never be with anyone. People only want me for my looks and my power. They're selfish and power hungry, but aren't we all?

The only good decision I've ever made in my life is choosing not to marry. I don't want to bring someone I love into this life. I don't want someone to have a target on their back just because I'm the one they sleep next to at night. If you truly love someone you should let them go. I've decided to let them go before there's even a chance of love.

I had some free time so I decided to go to the training room and observe from the balcony. Ben's group got back late because he made them do twice as many miles this morning then their supposed to. It could be because he woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, but something tells me it has to do with his newest soldier. Everyone was on the ground floor, training and having free time, while I looked around for her.

"She's picking out her specialty with Sarah." I hear from beside me. I look over to see Ben, whose already watching them. I follow his line of site to the right side of the room. The two girls were standing by the tables and Sarah was explaining everything to her.

"So, what are we thinking the new girl will go for?" Vinnie speaks up from my other side.

We use all kinds of weapons, which our soldiers are required to be well versed in. However, each soldier can have a specialty, which also says a lot about the type of person they are. Bow and arrows show someone who has sharp focus and highly intelligent. The knives show someone who is stealthy and clever. Guns are for those who can react quickly and always follow through. Whips are for the ones that are skillful and efficient.

Most people tend to specialize with the guns or bow and arrow. We have a small group of knife throwers and only two or three people who specialize with the whip. Another thing about your specialty, is that you won't be trained for it. You train on your own and find something you love enough that you're good at and determined to use.

"Who knows, she's clearly special, plus she's taken well with Sarah. I bet she'll go for the whip." Ben says. Sarah is one of the few that chose the whip for her specialty.

"Nah, I bet she'll go for the bow and arrows." Vinnie says. "She seems like the type to be to scared for an unclose approach."

"We talking about the new girl?" Antony asks as he comes up the stairs. "She's hot, that's for sure."

"Also, slow. She stayed at the back the whole run this morning. I don't know that she'll make it here." I ignored the idiots around me and just watched her.

She walked to the table with the whips, almost giddy. She flung it, causing it to make a loud crack, but she didn't move her arm when it came back, so it wrapped around her legs quickly and burned her. I couldn't help the small smile that came on my face and Sarah immediately busted out laughing next to her.

Next she went to the bow and arrow. I could tell it wasn't a fit for her when it took her five minutes to pull the arrow back. She was walking around while she tried to pull it back and she was facing our direction when she finally got it. We have targets everywhere, so it didn't really matter what direction she was in. Sarah had her aim at the target below us. She tried her best, but was so focused on the target that she wasn't paying attention to the bow, which she was aiming upward.

"Duck!" I yelled at the three idiots next to me. We all ducked right as an arrow flew by and went into the wall behind us. We slowly stood up and I made eye contact with her. Her hand went over her mouth and, honestly, I think that scared her more than us. Sarah cautiously took the bow from her hands before guiding her back to the other weapons.

I continued to watch as they walked over to the knives. I don't know why, but she seemed apprehensive about them. She thought about it for a few moments before going to the guns. She didn't even try the knives, almost as if she was afraid of them.

She grabbed a hand gun from the table and aimed it at a target. Sarah stood behind her, looking warily between Hannah and us. She pulled the trigger and, surprisingly, hit the target. She didn't hit the head or the middle of the chest, but she did hit a spot that could easily put someone down, just not kill them. She smiled at Sarah and was almost jumping with joy at the fact that she hit the target.

"I told you she would choose the gun!" Antony yelled at Vinnie.

"She didn't." I tell them before walking off. "She chose the knives."

-----------------

Comment and Vote!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

316 6 21
A mute boy who don't like violence but his fate always played another plan..... and On other side a man who is most powerful and merciless mafia who...
1.2M 21.7K 70
"Keep walking, bellissima." The unknown man demanded, pushing the gun harder against the back of my head. "And if I don't?" I asked, I heard the man...
675K 19.6K 41
(18+ only please. Thanks!) ? STRONG LANGUAGE!!! If you haven't read my first book My Mafioso I suggest you go there first. Or else this one might...
2.9M 55.1K 34
"It really is a shame that such a pretty face is about to get so fucked up." I say as I run my finger down his jawline. "Even more so that it was was...