we're not siblings, but why a...

Por mynameislianma

" HELA! THOR! LOKI! " Father shouted for us. Omg. Oml. For God's sake. Kill me. . . . . what if hela ne... Mais

Author's note
The Goddess of Laziness
The Golden Son
Baby Frost Giant
Prank Time 1
Loki { New magic }
Loki { Where are you, Little brother? }

Prank time 2

507 19 1
Por mynameislianma

Hela's POV
.
.
.
.
.
.

" STOP THERE SISTERRR! "

" WAJAJAJA"

Thor and I have been chasing each other in the palace for over thirty minutes. I'm surprised this kid has good stamina. He was not at all tired despite running for a long time. But unfortunately for him I am faster than him.

I finally stopped a while later. Thor, who was only a metre away from me, came straight up to me and hit my arm. It doesn't hurt at all.

" You're cruel, sister! Turn me into a hamster! " He exclaimed displeasedly. I just laughed at him.

" It's just a little trick Thor. You started it first anyway, " I muttered. He looked at me irritatedly.

" I do not do anything. I didn't turn you into a hamster! " He denied. Still beating my hand in annoyance which didn't even hurt me but only made a little tingle.

" Well, you didn't turn me into a hamster, but you put a red dye in my shampoo! " I raised my voice at the end of the sentence. He looked surprised. Didn't he know that I knew he was the one who put it in my shampoo? Looks like he doesn't know. You can't hide that you did it.

" What? I didn't do it! " Finally he admitted tha--,, wait? What? WHAT?

Did he just say that it wasn't him who did it?

Hmph. He lied to me.

" You're lying right? I do not believe you. You're the one who filled my shampoo with red dye. just admit it. "

" I didn't fill your shampoo with red dye! why do you think i did it? Wait ... So you turned me into a hamster because you thought I was the one who made fun of you and you wanted to take revenge on my actions? " He looked at me in disbelief.

" yeah, what else do I do that for," I shrugged my shoulders casually.

" Huftt,, Look sis, I don't fill your shampoo with red color, okay? "

" Really? don't try to lie! "

" I'm not lying! What makes you think I did it?"

I answered him with an answer that didn't make any sense.

" Because,,, it's red" I'm a little hesitant about my own answer.

He was silent for a moment, then burst out laughing.

" Just,, just because it's red? " He muttered between his laughter.

" Why, Why do you believe I did it only because it's red? "

" Because you like that color "

He was gasping for breath as he was out of breath laughing. After he managed to catch his breath, he looked at me more seriously.

" I don't like red. I like blue. " He said sternly. I looked at him in disbelief.

" Then why are your clothes all red? " I grin. He stares at his clothes.

" Alright, red is my second favorite color. But that doesn't mean I did it ,right?"  He still argued. I'm starting to think he didn't do it. If so, then who did it?

" Then who did it? "I muttered. Frown and grabbed my chin.

" How can I know? Maybe it's,,, maybe it's Loki? " He said hesitantly.

Loki? Did he do it? But why did he do it? If Thor isn't the culprit, the only person besides Thor who dares to tease me is my youngest brother.

.
.

.
.

.
.
.

Thor and I walked to the palace library. I want to ask loki myself if he puts red dye in my shampoo or not.

" LOKI! " I opened the library door loudly and shouted. I saw Loki was in the same place as before. He almost fell out of his chair in shock. I could hear Thor's stifling laughter.

" W-what? " He asked while improving his sitting position. I walked towards him with hard steps.Thor behind me immediately ran towards Loki and sat down next to him.

" Be careful Loki. Sister is angry, " He whispered to loki even though I could clearly hear what he was saying. After that the blonde haired brat giggled.

" Huh? Why? " Loki asked nervously.Thor who was next to him, didn't answer and just continued giggling.

When I was in front of Loki's reading table, I stomped my hand on the table. Which of course made him flinch.

" You filled my shampoo with red dye, didn't you? " I asked quietly but deadly. He swallowed hard. hmph. It turns out he did it.

" W-what, I d-don't know what you are saying about, " He said nervously. He took his eyes off me. This kid. A little liar who can't lie. A kid can lie, who taught him? I don't understand kids these days.

" Ehehe, you're lying brother, I know it, " Thor who sat next to him was still giggling. It seems he finds it funny when I get angry.

" I-im not li- " Before he could finish his sentence, I cut him off with a deathly glare that made him close his mouth.

" Lo. Ki! " My voice is getting deadlier.

" Alright, alright, I yield! I'm the one who put red dye in your shampoo! " He finally confessed. He lowered his head, not daring to look at me.

I got annoyed and ended up pulling his hand. He cringed because of my strong grip. I didn't realize Thor jumped out of his chair and left us alone.

" Sister! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! "
He screamed and tried to take his hand off me. But I pulled harder and dragged him to my room. I want him to clean my bathroom. I accidentally spilled shampoo filled with red dye on the floor in shock. And I didn't fix it on purpose because I wanted the culprit to do it.

" Not until you fix your fault! " I closed the library door violently and continued to pull him into my room even though he struggled even harder.

Finally he stopped struggling because he was exhausted and let me drag him. But he started complaining which made me feel like I want to stitching up his chatty mouth.

Before I could scream to tell him to stop complaining, suddenly there was water that slid down my face and made my face soaked.

And after that I heard a laugh.

" Hahaha take that sister! This is my reply because you accuse me and turn me into a hamster! " Exclaimed the blonde-haired brat. That boy! Never stop pissing me off!

I wiped the water on my face and saw  Thor hiding behind a pillar holding a bunch of balloons which I thought were filled with water.

He gave some of the balloons to Loki who was next to him. What? Loki?

I turned to my now empty hand holding nothing. It seems that when I let my guard down because of the water balloon, he took his hand off me and ran towards his older brother who was just as naughty as him.

" Ooff! " I jerked backwards from the water balloon attack.

" Stop! " I exclaimed.

Which of course they won't listen to me. they kept throwing the water balloons and laughing. And I kept dodging until I ended up hiding behind a pillar like them.

" Where did they get the water balloon?"I muttered to myself while they were hiding behind a pillar and planning something.

I stuck my head out to see what they were doing. But I was thrown another water balloon instead. Which makes me hide back in the pillars.

" Fuck them, " I muttered again. I started thinking about throwing knives at them, but before that happened someone called me

" Pshh, Hela, Hela! " I looked back at someone who called me.

" Clora? " She put on a relieved face that her whereabouts were finally discovered. I glanced at the bag she was holding.

" What is that? " I asked her.

" Oh, this. This is the pouch containing the same water balloon as the one your brothers was holding. Prince Thor and Loki made it yesterday and hid it in the kitchen. " She handed me the bag. I took it. I checked the contents and put on a nasty smile. At least I don't have to soil my knife.

" Thanks Clora. " I nodded and put on a sincere smile at her.

" You are welcome. Maybe you want to avenge your brothers quickly? " I nodded again and ran towards the pillar to where the two brats were hiding.

" Haa! "

I saw their shocked faces right before I pelted them with water balloons.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Stop Hela! Our water balloons is up! " Loki exclaims as he and Thor run from me who are chasing them with water balloons.

" OFC not! I won't stop until my water balloon runs out! " I said with both pleasure and evil.

Once again I chased after my brothers in the palace. It's just that this time there are two kids I'm chasing. Unfortunately for them, their water balloons run out quickly. As for me, I can double this water balloons with my magic. So that means my water balloons won't run out.

Wahahahaha, I'm so evil.

" What's this!? " Me and my two brothers stopped running because of that sound. Oh no. Mother and father are home. I can see Thor and Loki's faces suddenly turn pale just like mine.

" Shit! " I muttered and threw the water balloons I had at my brothers.

" Yours."

" Heyy! " They complained when they caught the water balloons I threw.

I started running away when the scream made me stop.

" HELA! THOR! LOKI " Father shouted for us.

Omg. Oml. For God's sake.Kill me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Today I also wake up early like yesterday. But not because anything strange happened. But,,,

I walked towards the palace courtyard. Thor and Loki were there before me. It looks like they've been waiting a long time.

" Hurry up, Hela! We will start! " The blonde waved his arms at me.

" Yeah yeah, I come " I replied lazily.

" Me and Loki will work on the inside of the palace and you on the outside understand? it's mother's orders. " Thor said.

" Aye, " I replied lazily again.

This was the punishment given by father and mother to the three of us, for having soiled the palace and coated the entire palace with water and balloons. A very unpleasant punishment for me. I'd rather be punished for going to war or a political trip to another realm than this one.

Huftt...

Today my brothers and I had to clean the whole palace.

Without the help of any servant.

Ughhh!!!

Tbc

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

436K 16.4K 134
Danielle Stark is a 24yo genius, though she refuses to follow in her big brother's footsteps. She wants to blaze her own path in the world, in the re...
126K 2.2K 54
What if Thor and Loki had another older sister besides Hela? Introducing Destiny Odinsdottir, the Goddess of Life and the older sister of Thor and Lo...
6.1K 193 52
Long before the events of Thor and the Avengers, the god of mischief fell for a common Asgardian maiden. Late night meetings and secret rendezvous's...
14.2K 194 41
this is the life story of the long-lost sister of Thor, Loki, and Hela Odinson. what are her powers? will she join the avengers? who's her lover? I...