OUR JOURNEY TO FREEDOM

De MaryamAhmad043

Sometimes we look like we have everything figured out . There are many like us out there who are dealing with... Mais

Appreciation, introduction and Reality
Things you must know!!!
SYNOPSIS 😎😎
🤗🤗 CHARACTERS ...
chapter one : Escape!!!
Chapter 2 :Realization!!!
Chapter:3 Acceptance
chapter 4 :Hating Tomorrow
chapter 5 :New Beginning..
chapter 6: Help!! Help!!
chapter 7 : vacation
chapter 8 :A new friend
chapter 9 : we accommodated a thief
chapter 10: The truth and the courage to forgive
chapter 11: Ficticious lie
chapter 12 : kindness pays
chapter 14: Suabir has to go
chapter 15: The diary
chapter 16. it will be "our journey to freedom"
chapter 17: If wishes were horses
chapter 18: living the dreams of our Tahajjud
Chapter 19: Snow flakes after a decade old summer
Chapter 20: Eid came with a storm
Chapter 21: my name is Nabeela Jibril Zarki
Chapter 22: Hidden storms
Chapter 23: Brace yourself, you're the moon! don't you know?
Chapter 24: my purest serendipity
Chapter 25: The fire

chapter 13 :sabiqa left us broken

23 4 1
De MaryamAhmad043

Sunday ,June 13, 2021.

It was one of those days when Darusalam experienced high tides . The not so loving stranger has appeared painting everyone white and butchering their lips as though they were chopped kibabs over a barbecue. Harmattan is a neighbor everyone dreaded in Darusalam . On one hand is aunty jami trying her possible best to treat flu and the other hand is a helpless sabiqa who has been battling with the weather to survive. She is a sickle cell patient and the sudden change in weather has distorted her normalcy.

Her friends have been on her beck and call to make sure she was comfortable enough. This made her happy because she felt she belonged to a beautiful family. Being a sickle cell patient came with it minuses but who are we to judge the ways of fate .

For one or two reasons Sabiqa felt something good was coming her way soon . She knows it's far away from meeting her parents because she was the most miserable lump they had to discard . She doesn't know what that is but she has a feeling Allah shall restore her and she shall be free forever .

Sabiqa:Ladies ! Can I have your attention , since today is Thursday ,i suggest we have a sleepover so we all sleep on a good note and wake up with vibrance tomorrow , the best day of the week .

Nuur : look who is talking , i am sure we will all love to but are you sure about this ?

Ray : Nuur is right , your feet hurts no more ?

I am fine guys ...

Spin the bottle !!!!!
Yaayyyy

Sabiqa :Before anything else i want to ask you all a question

Amina : go ahead

Sabiqa: what reminds you of me ?

Ray : the fact there is a little creature that resides in the same room as me whose heart is pure and big enough to accommodate everyone , yh

Nuur : the girl who equally has a dark story but offers a shoulder to us all ...

Amina : the beautiful dove i can never take my eyes off because she carries her pain so beautifully to the extent that i feel jealous sometimes

Sabiqa: and you are all amazing souls and i wish to meet you all in Jannah.

In shaa ALLAH they all chorused...

The ladies spent the night having hearty conversations about their interests and the like until silence consumed Daru Salam pushing them into their various rooms because Congestion would only increase the rate of flu cases.

As Rayan tucked Sabiqa in bed , she read the evening azkhar with her and prayed for her Friend to get better soon. Immediately Rayan turned to leave , Sabiqa held her hand and patted the space beside her . Rayan followed suit and gave a questionable look.

Sabiqa : do you remember the day you asked for the story i was writing?

Ray : oh yes , what about it ?

Sabiqa : it's not a work of fiction though , it's about my journey to freedom and i want you to have it .

Ray : but why ? You can always complete it , i am not in a rush actually and don't mind my antics okay...

Sabiqa : shush.., can you just shut up and listen to me for once ? I want you to complete this story together with the girls , my best wishes are always with you and i am not even going anywhere , i just feel i am not writing as much as I should . Just keep it , no ifs or but , it's a gift !

Ray: thank you Sabiqa , we will surely complete this story together okay..

Sabiqa : Yes habibty , Allah knows best , good night

Ray : good night

Contractions in the lungs and chest area , coldness of the limbs .. stiffness of the bones. Uneasiness in breathing , choking on saliva and intensified cough coming from sabiqa's side of the room .
In this state , she didn't want to disturb anyone's sleep so she tried to control it . Again the contractions intensified , this time her bedside lamp fell with shattered pieces of glass all over the cold floor . Amina rushed to get some water as Rayan help her sit. Her body became numb and she couldn't even take the water Amina offered out of courtesy and empathy .

Look for help , she needs medical attention ! Ray screamed as tears run down her cheeks ...

Emergency ! Emergency ! Amina yelled on top of her voice , help ! Help !

The female guards rushed to her ?

What is it ? Are you okay !

Amina pointed to their room and collapsed of the hard floor , quivering in shock!

Swiftly , Sabiqa was rushed to the general hospital .
Ray paced back and forth at the waiting lounge praying her friends get better ....

Ray: Mama Ayi , Aunt Raudah and Nafisa Come to the hospital after some time . We were all sad for Sabiqa but we tried to hold unto the last string of hope , assuring ourselves our little angel shall be fine again . Nuur together with aunty jami were at the clinic waiting for Amina to regain consciousness. Today is just a dark day...
Yaa Jabar restore us !

An hour later , the doctor asked Mama Ayi and Aunty Raudah to see him in his office. The look on his face told me something was wrong but i ditched that thought because i didn't want to loose hope..

Dr: Nabil : I must commend your team for an outstanding first aid which sustained the lady for sometime . Most sickle cell patients do not make it this far . Sabiqa has been a fighter with an unyielding desire to beat her ailment till the end . I know sickle patients who died at birth , some after two and some before they were given birth to . Allah is the one who gives and take life . It's quite unfortunate you are finding out this way . My team and i have tried our best but like it has always been , Allah is the Healer .
Do accept my condolences , sabiqa is no more and i believe she is in the best place . We love her but Allah loves her the most .

INNA LILLAH WA INNA ILLAHI RAJI'UN (FROM ALLAH WE CAME , AND TO HIM WE SHALL RETURN).

This news , has shattered a million hearts , leaving Daru Salam in a plaque of silence for some days . Not only the Members of Khadija bint Khuwaylid , everyone was in a mourning realm. This was an uneasy phase the girls has to go through.

Ray
Just like that , Sabiqa left us !
None of us saw this coming . For one or two reasons her last words that night sounded like a good bye but i had Hope she will be fine again . It's true when The Qur'an said every soul shall taste death but none of us know when that will be. The ever cheerful parrot has left us broken . In as much us our heartbreak shall take time to heal , we will never forget the wonderful person that she was .
Today , at this very point , let's all make a promise to fight for Jannah , where we can have our happily ever after because our happiness will not be complete without Sabiqa in it .she was our
Superwoman
Ambitious fighter
Beauty with brains
Immaculate at heart
Queen of empathy
Adorable she has and will always be.....

Nuur
How do we all come to terms with sabiqa's demise ? How do we all learn to live without her ?
I will tell you how !
Sabiqa was a fighter !
In pain , she will offer her shoulder to comfort others
In despair , she will battle resentment with prayer
In the darkness of the night , when everyone else sleeps , she will pray for each one of us because she called us family ...
Just like Sabiqa , we can be fighters too , and that will heal us !

Amina
Life and death is a mystery no one can explain because we all do not know when the climax will be for they both happen by the command of Al-Azeez
I have known sabiqa the longest and i still remember the day we met . Little did i know the girl i grew up with shall not be there in a future we called beautiful but i do believe that , Allah's plan is the best for us and our beloved friend is in the best of places. Dear sabiqa , we will meet you in the highest rank of Jannah In shaa Allah.

Aunty Raudah
I just wanted to add that , you are all amazing souls and i am glad you all believe it's Allah's way of making things better in our lives. Time flies so do people change. The young becomes old , the strong becomes feeble and the living shall also leave one-day. May Allah forgive departed Muslims and guide our ways to His Jannah.

Mama Ayi
Let's all await Allah's restoration with patience for the best is yet to come. As her name implies , i believe she is a winner too and we shall all meet her someday , in Jannah .
Not only her but Furqan and Ruhaima too whom we lost some time back , In shaa Allah . Live good , eat good and strive for the best ! work hard but do take rest when you get tired . I am just a call away if you need a listening ear . Fhee amanillah.

Amiin they all chorused....

And their journey to freedom begins now .....................

@MaryamAhmad043

I believe this was worth the wait ...
I know you all are gonna miss sabiqa , i will too but Allah shall restore us..

Don't forget to love yourself
Kindly
Vote
Comment
And share💫💜
Marimad loves you!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

40.7K 2.2K 60
#1- believe (23/12/2020) #4 - MysteryRomance A Heart ❤️ for a Star⭐ Unfading Love..!! Love, hatred and obsession, closely akin, The line of separati...
3.5K 174 31
10 years ago "I would never forgive you for what you have done to me today. It's perfectly fine to be a loner than have someone like you by my side...
4.7K 210 60
STORY BEING EDITED ----- (Arsalan's POV) She lifted her purse and raised it to strike me once with more, the anger returning to her eyes but only ha...
50.8K 5.7K 49
The things I knew that were once unethical, were bound to be saintly. The dreams I dreamt once upon a time, seemed to be an epitome of nightmares. Th...