One Direction One-Shots! Boyx...

TheQueenOfFeels द्वारा

This is my One Direction One Shots book. Any and every bromance will be included and even some others. Leave... अधिक

One Direction One-Shots!
We Can Love You More Than This. Zianourry+Justin<3
We Do Zianourry+Justin<3
I've Always Loved You Nouis<3
Should've Kissed You Zarry<3
Give Me Love Lirry<3
Perfect Ziall<3
AITHORS NOTE!
I Want To Protect You
Uhhh...(authors note)
Please Don't Leave Me Zouis<3
Authors Note...
Sex On Fire Zianourry;)
Love Me
Our Little Secret Lirry<3
I Won't Give Up Zarry<3
Telling The World Narry<3
EXTREMELY HAPPY AUTHORS NOTE!
Requests!
Change My Mind Zouis<3
The Babysitter Lilo/Zianourry;)
Eric & Noah Zianourry<3
Remember.. Larry<3
Eric & Noah 2 Zianourry<3
And So It Goes.. Nouis<3
Eric & Noah 3 Zianourry<3
Please Don't Go Narry<3
Fallout! Larry<3
Fallout! 3! Larry<3
A Chat With Liam. (Fiction!) A/N
Baby Please Come Home<3;)
Kiss Me Losh<3
A Chat With Liam! (A/N)
Beside You Larry</3
Me Plus You Lustin<3
Beside You Larry<3 (Alternate Ending)
Just The Way You are Narry<3
A Chat With LiLo! A/N (Fiction)
Anniversary Love LiLo;)<3
Finding Nialler Zianourry<3
Finding Nialler (Part 2) Zianourry<3
Snowed In Zouis<3
Glad You Came Niathan<3
Just Keep Loving Me Lustin<3
This Hedry<3
Payphone Niathan<3
I LoveHate You Louis/ Tom Parker <3

Fallout! 2! Larry<3

12.5K 112 22
TheQueenOfFeels द्वारा

Hey guys! So I decided to make Fallout! A three shot. So you can all jump for joy and fangirl over all the Larry feels. Haha. But I fair warn you. I was half dead when I wrote this. So it will probably suck ass. And I'm sorry for it. But this is just a one shot to lead to the big one shot! So I hope you like it!

Enjoy!

Jade💙

Larry

Harry

I'm starting to remember why I never told Louis in the first place. Louis hasn't been home in three days. And he promised me that nothing would change. But it already has. When I told Louis he went pale sort of. Like he couldn't believe what he had just heard. But how could anyone not fall for Louis? He's so funny, and happy and just a person you can easily fall in love with. I sat on the sofa, waiting like I have for the past three days, for Lou to get back. We had an interview at 3:00pm today and I wanted to talk to him before so things wouldn't seem weird on camera. But it's already 2:00 and I need to get ready. I went to my room and got dressed. I trudged around the house for a while after that, just waiting for 3:00 to come. I was so deep in thought. Why did I even tell him. If I only wanted friendship then what was the point in telling him?

-Because you didn't only want friendship-

Wait, what?

-Harry, you and I both know you wanted more than friendship, and that's why you told him-

No I don't. I swear. I just wanted to keep our friendship, and I thought that telling him would help. We never keep secrets, and I felt bad about keeping it from him.

-Harry. Stop. You didn't tell him because you felt bad about keeping a secret from him. You told him, because you thought he would feel the same way-

I stopped right then and there. Did I really hope that Lou had feelings for me too? Is that why I told him?

-Yes, Harry-

My eyes watered. I did hope Lou would reciprocate the feelings. And now that I know he doesn't it just hurts. I thought I just wanted friendship. But I wanted more. But now, he won't even speak to me. I miss just being best friends with him. I really do. I miss all the fans posting pictures of 'Larry Stylinson'. I missed being close to him. I missed hanging out with him. And it's only been three days. Why did I have to love him?

-It's fate Harry.-

What?

-It's fate. You knew from the second you saw him in that bathroom.-

That may be true, but if it really is fate for us to be together then, why did he run away? Why did he leave me?

-You have to figure that out on your own.-

I sighed. I'm talking to an imaginary person in my head. How lovely. And this imaginary thing, won't even tell me why he won't love me back.

(Brain: And ruin the who one shot? I don't think so Hazzabear. Get your life.

Me: What?)

I threw myself down onto the couch and ran my hands through my hair. My doorbell rang and my heart fluttered hoping it was Louis. But then it dropped noticing that, Louis would have just walked in. I got up and went to the door. I opened it and it was.. Justin Bieber? What was he doing here?

"Uh, hey Harry." He said. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Hey Justin. What're you doing here?" I asked.

"Three days ago, I... I told Niall I was in love with him, and he ran off. And I just.. I want to see him. I need to know what he's thinking." Justin said. I pulled him into a hug.

"Woah, Harry." Justin said, patting my back awkwardly.

"I know the feeling. Louis did the same to me." I said. Justin untensed and hugged me back lightly.

"Why do they do that? Do they not know it hurts?" Justin asked. I sighed.

"I don't know why. But I haven't seen Lou in three days and it's killing me. So to save you from any of the pain I'm going through. Let's find Nialler." I said. A small smile spread across his lips.

"Thanks Harry." Justin said. I smiled.

"No problem." I said, patting his back. We walked to Niall's flat, which was a few flats away from mine. I knocked on Niall's door. I heard faint laughter and then someone coming to the door. Louis opened the door. He was smiling but it dropped once he saw me. Well didn't that just make my day? Abso-fucking-lutely not. A small smile made it's way back to his lips.

"Hey Justin.... Hi, Harry." Louis said.

"Hey Louis. Can I talk to Louis please?" Justin asked. Louis smiled and nodded.

"Damn. That bad huh?" Justin asked.

"Yup. That bad." I said. My voice was stoic. Justin looked at me. He rubbed my shoulder.

"He'll come around Harry. I know he will." Justin said. He took his hand off of my shoulder, and Niall came. He was wearing a white t-shirt, grey joggers, and a grey beanie. I smiled.

"Niall. Why'd you leave?" He asked. Niall bit his lip, he didn't look at Justin. I decided to give them some space, so I walked down the corridor a bit.

"I don't know. I just was shocked when you siad it, I guess." Niall said.

"Niall.. Do you even know how sick I felt after you left? Watching you leave, was the absolute worst thing I could ever go through." Justin said.

"I'm sorry. I was just nervous." Niall said.

"You don't think I was nervous? I confessed I was in love with you. Do you even know how hard that is to do?" Justin asked. Yes Justin. Yes I do.

"I know. I'm sorry." Niall said.

"Why do you keep avoiding it?" Justin asked.

"Avoiding what?" Niall asked.

"Niall you know what!" Justin said. Niall sighed.

"You know what. I'm leaving. I'm done. When you figure out what you want. Let me know." Justin said. He sounded disgusted.

"Justin. Wait." Niall called.

"Why?! What for?! You don't care! You don't love me back. Because if you did, you would have said it by now." Justin said. He walked away, and came to me down the hall. I was standing there. And something crossed my mind. Louis didn't care. He just didn't care.

"Harry. Harry. Harry! HARRY!" Justin said. I was still dazed a bit.

"He doesn't care." I said.

"Harry, who doesn't care?" Justin asked.

"Louis. He doesn't care. He. Just doesn't care." I said. Justin frowned.

"Look, Harry. Let's just get you back to your apartment and fix you up for your interview, and when you come home, you can relax, and calm down a little okay?" He said. I nodded. He patted my shoulder, and we walked to my flat. Harry helped me fix up my clothes and make it look like I wasn't almost catatonic. He held my face in his hands.

"Harry. If I know one thing from being a musician, and being famous for four years, it's that you need to keep a smile on your face, and not let your emotions take over. Because it givesthe media something to talk about, and it alarms the fans. So show me a big smile, okay?" He said. I nodded. I took a deep breath and smiled brightly. He nodded.

"Good. And when you get home, you can be as depressed as you want. Just not in front of people." He said. I nodded again.

"Okay. It's quarter of three. So Liam should be calling in 3, 2, 1." Justin said. And as if it were on cue, my phone buzzed in my pocket. I chuckled.

"Hello." I said.

"Hey Harry. It's uhm, Lou. Liam told me to call and tell you the car is out front, okay?" Lou said. I swallowed. I didn't even answer him back. I just hung up. Why was he doing this to me? What did I do so wrong? I didn't deserve this. His was driving me insane. If Lou keeps this up... There's gonna be a fallout.

A/N: ^^^^^ That was the corniest crappiest ending line ever. Lol and give a round of applause to Brain! Her first appearence, not being a bitch. :D

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
1.2M 52.5K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
899K 55.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
782K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.