Pink Eyes (Bakugoxreader)

بواسطة mhabakugouswifey788

Everyone thought her eyes were beautiful while she could barely stand to see them. They always spoke about he... المزيد

Introduction
Getting to UA
Meeting class 1-A
Wait we actually learn stuff?
She didn't even hit him
Its Not a Perfect Quirk
Nope Definitely Hate
I Gave Him a Choice
We're not Friends
So shes not Actually Stupid?
A+ Presentation and Sexual Tension!
Parties Cause Drama
A Nice Reunion
Shes Just Entertainment
Replaced
Sorry
Me and Bakugo Made Out, my Bad
Uh Girls Night?
Touya
Touya Part 2
A Brothers Love
Waking Up
Don't Worry
Partners
Freedom
Don't Say I Love You
Promise
Goodnight Pink Eyes
Top Secret Mission
Our Dream
Master of Seduction
Bakugos.....Nice?
Fruits Basket
Feelings and stuff
The Accident
He Scared Me?
New Move
He's Going to Kill me
Nicknames
One Moment
My First Hug
I Believe in You
Growing Up
Avengers
She's not Normal
Goodbye Touya
I Won't Let You Fall
Perfect
Ms Joke
Snow!
Nightmares
Principal Nezu
Training
Overhaul
HAPPY BIRTH-
Spicy Ramen
Movie Date
Ice Skating
SURPRISE
Presents
Bakugos Present
The Father of Y/n And Hitoshi
Uncle?
A Broken Heart
So Basically, You Fucked my Uncle
Selfish
Whipped
Boys are Idiots
I LOVE HER
Clingy
Tomorrow
Hero costumes (Not a chapter)
Today
Fuck You
I Lost
Power
Dad
Emotions
The story of Keigo and Touya
Grief
Prodigy
I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU
Aro Suzuki
Kill Me, Don't Even Think
Goodbye Katsuki Bakugo
The Story of a Hero called Y/n
OIIIIIII, KATSUKI!
Bonus: New Years Pt 1
Bonus: New Years Pt 2
Bonus: New Years Pt 3
Bonus: New Years Pt 4
Bonus: New Years Pt 5
Bonus: New Years Final Pt
Bonus: Coming Out
Bonus: Meet the Bakugos
Bonus: The Wedding Pt 1
Bonus: The Wedding pt 2
Bonus: The Wedding Final part
The End
Sequel
Happy Pride!!!
Questions.

I'm Not a Villain

4.9K 142 113
بواسطة mhabakugouswifey788

I could feel tears dripping down my face, as I ran through the woods. I couldn't go back to the camp site like that but I knew I couldn't stay watching my uncle replace me.

I'm so selfish, that's what Hitoshi would probably say. I mean Eri is his daughter and I know she had a really bad childhood. So I'm happy she found someone to help guide her and be there. In fact she was a lot like me, in the sense she had no control over her quirk. So yeah I'm happy for her that she has a role model, a father. But why did it have to be my uncle.

I kept running until I got to a clearing on the other side of the lake. Immediately I starting panting from running so long, while still crying. It's like I couldn't stop even if I tried. I grabbed a rock beside me chucking it at the lake, "WHY HIM, GOD DAMN IT."

I continue chucking rocks into the river, "Why'd you choose him. Why did you take away the one man who stood by me through everything." I don't think I was yelling at Eri, it wasn't her fault after all. I was more yelling at the world.

I continued to yell until I felt my throat get so raspy I could barely even speak. I still had a lot of pent of anger and it was still too early so I continued to throw rocks and cry.

"Damn pink eyes, you have a weak ass throw." I hear a laugh coming from behind me.

"Bakugo," I barely whisper.

"Weren't you supposed to be training with your uncle or something. Or did he realize it was pointless and let you go."

"Go away," I say a little louder straining my throat.

I hear Bakugo approach closer and then looking down at me. I don't meet his eyes I can just feel his gaze on me.

"Hey loser don't ignore me, it's boring then."

Slowly I turn my head meeting his eyes I see him immediately panic seeing the stage I'm in. "Damn it pink eyes, what happened?"

"Didn't I say to go away." I say hearing my voice crack.

"C'mon y/n I can't ignore seeing you like this. Just spit it out." He demands sitting next to me.

I take a deep breath, "Well, my mom thinks I could be a villain and my uncle aka the only person who always stuck by my side has replaced me. I mean this camping trip is supposed to be fun, it used to always be my favorite thing. Now it's all different. My mom only cares about my brothers who's an asshole. Momos nice but it's so painfully obvious she's likes Shoto and she won't do anything about it. And I mean you're here and you fucking hate me, making one of your life goals to ruin my life. Well sorry to tell ya but my fucked up family beat us to it. And I mean I-" Before I can finish I feel a hand wrap around my cheek. Bakugo turns my head towards him gently. It's as if he's analyzing my face.

"You still talk too much."he says with his hand still on my cheek.

"So-sorry," I stutter. His face is different, he seems less mad and more concerned.

"Your eyes are pink again you know," he says looking at my eyes.

"Yeah it's because I'm crying, whenever I'm overflowed with a certain emotion they turn pink." I explain.

He nods a little before going back to examining my face. I was so tried from crying I didn't even move.

Bakugos POV

Damn it. Her eyes, they were beautiful. They were so beautiful and they were stained with tears. I knew her life was rough, but never to this extent. I just wanted to help her, to hug her, to kiss her. No. What the fuck, no. I hate her, and she hates me. She didn't even want me to go on this trip. Maybe I shouldn't have, maybe staying away from her would have made me hate her again. Putting this other feeling behind me.

"Bakugo." She whispers. Damn, she can't even speak properly she must have been crying so much.

"Yeah?" I ask in the most gentle voice I can.

"Your hand," she says making me realize I still had my hand in her cheek.

"Oh- oh sorry," I stutter. I start to remove my hand before she grabs it putting it back on her cheek.

"No it's ok, leave it there." She whispers moving her hand leaving line on her cheek. "I'm glad you came this weekend." She adds.

She was? It felt weird, seeing her like this. Not yelling or fighting me. Her eyes weren't hiding a dark hatred, this time more of a dark sadness. I hated everyone who helped make her feel like this. I smile a little looking at, "Yeah I'm glad I came too."

Y/n POV

"Yeah I'm glad I came too." The words me blush a little. The way he spoke. There was no sense of hatred. It wasn't like how we usually speak, we were speaking like normal people. No big just that, we were speaking like friends. I just wanted to stay here with him, with him here to comfort me without actually speaking.

Suddenly he removes his hand from my cheek his hands lighting up in fear, "Y/n run."

"Huh?" I say turning around to see what he's looking at. Behind me I see large blue flames heading down the side of the river. Frozen in my spot I try to move but it's like my body stopped working until I feel Bakugos hand wrap around my wrist pulling me up.

"C'mon we have to get the adults," he says running dragging me with him.

We sprint through the forest his hand still gripping my wrist. I can almost see the clearing to the path that will take us back before a large black monster jumps in the middle of the clearing. Bakugo steps up pushing me behind him, still gripping on to my hand.

"Stay right here and if you hear or see anything scream ok?" He says letting of my hand.

"Yeah got it," I assure him. He nods and walks up to the monster. I think I remember my uncle explaining them before, they were called Nomu I believe.

Bakugo approaches the nomu quick firing a blast right off at its stomach. The nomu takes a straight hit but I watch in shock as the stomach simply reappears.

"OH JUST DIE YOU STUPID MONSTER!" Bakugo yells throwing another blast.

Caught up in the fight in front of me I don't notice as a hand comes from behind me pulling me back.

"BAKU-!" I start to scream before the man covers my mouth.

As I'm being dragged I see Bakugo turn around and start to chase after me, "PINK EYES!"

The hand on my feels rough, as though it's all scared. It looks it too, the arm is purple, I recognize it as the villain the hero's called Dabi. So he must have been the one started the fire. Bakugo was still chasing me but it was hard since he had to deal with the Nomu chasing him as well.

I knew I had get out of this and thought back to how my uncle would teach me how to escape when bandages or something covered my mouth. In all cases he said to first try biting, and so I that's exactly what I did.

"Ow, what the fuck you little bitch." The man whines as I bite down hard. As he complains I throw a kick back knocking him away. I turn around facing him dodging as he sends blue flames at me. I didn't really need to defeat him but rather wait until the pros got here. They had surely heard the screams along with see the fire Bakugo and Dabi were creating.

"Get the fuck away from me," I warn staring the villain down.

"And what are you going to do, can you even fight," the villain laughs firing off another hit.

C'mon y/n just think of something. I heard Bakugo getting closer now, but Dabi was getting quicker with his attacks. I also heard the Nomu so even if Bakugo got here it'd be useless. I had to take care of him.

Think fast slow down my dodge letting Dabi hit just barely miss, making it look as though I got caught. "OW!" I yell faking my pain. I grab my arm falling to the ground letting Dabi come up to me. I lay if my back grabbing my arm
With my eyes closed.

"Oh well that was very fun," Dabi says looking over me.

I hear him start to lean down to pick me up and as he does I shoot open my eyes, "Stop." I command him and suddenly all emotion leaves his face.

"Sleep," I say getting up. Dabis body falls over and he lies there on his back.

"Y/N!" Bakugo yells as he gets closer to me.

"I'm here Bakugo!" I yell back standing over Dabi.

"Y/n! Where- oh you handled him." He says slightly impressed.

"Yeah what ever where's the Nomu?" I ask looking around.

"I hit him down, he'll be here soon though." Bakugo warns.

Almost on cue I hear the tortuous scream do Nomu as he approaches.

"So how do we beat this thing?" I ask.

"Blow his head off," Bakugo answers.

"Ok got it. Bakugo this time you stand back."

"Wait what no way, he's not human anymore you can't control him. Your quirk is useless against him."

I laugh a little, "yeah I would be, if controlling minds was my quirk."

Confused Baku stand there as I start to focus.the Nomu gets closer and I feel my head to hurt even more. It's working.

My head feels it's worse I look up to Nomu yelling, "AHHHHHHH!"

I fall to the ground because of the pain but not before I see the Nomus head explodeHim falling to the ground lifeless. Got him.

"Y/n holy shit, what did you do?" Bakugo asks helping me up.

"My quirk, it's not mind control. It's neurological manipulation. I control the brain cell count and the brain. So basically I gave him aneurism by exploding all his brain cells." I explain trying to stand. I try to get up but my knees feel weak probably from my last move.

"Damn that's not what I expected, oh shit y/n don't be stupid you'll hurt yourself." Bakugo responds catching me. "God you make me do everything," he says picking me up.

"Bakugo what are you doing?" I ask.

"Carrying you back what the fuck does it look like stupid." He laughs a little.

"Dick," I say smiling.

"Y/N, BAKUGO!" Bakugo turns to see the adults running towards us. Judging by the way they look and how long it took the time I find us, they also had to deal with Nomus.

"Oh thank god you're both ok." My uncle says running up to us.

My mother follows close behind saying, "Oh my god kids did you deal with these villains by yourself."

"Well Y/n did more than me." Bakugo says looking down to me in his arms.

"Is that true y/n?" My mom asks.

"Yeah mom I took them down, because-, because I'm not a villain." I answer weakly.

As I start to lose consciousness I hear my mom say, "No y/n you certainly aren't."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

78.6K 3.2K 35
I huge thanks to @Emonekochan26 for making the amazing cover! COMPLETED: MAY/29/20 Some triggering topics, and hints at sexual content! We all dream...
31.6K 1.1K 105
°°° "It's not my fault you lost your stupid bunny." He mumbled, still staring at the shelf across the room. Eyes widening, you sit up. "She's not st...
1M 39.3K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
299K 8.1K 21
"Hey, let's be friends!" "Tch, why would I be friends with you?" "Aw come on! Who else would want to be friends with you with a temper like yours?" ...