Pink Eyes (Bakugoxreader)

Bởi mhabakugouswifey788

Everyone thought her eyes were beautiful while she could barely stand to see them. They always spoke about he... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Getting to UA
Meeting class 1-A
Wait we actually learn stuff?
She didn't even hit him
Its Not a Perfect Quirk
Nope Definitely Hate
I Gave Him a Choice
So shes not Actually Stupid?
A+ Presentation and Sexual Tension!
Parties Cause Drama
A Nice Reunion
Shes Just Entertainment
Replaced
I'm Not a Villain
Sorry
Me and Bakugo Made Out, my Bad
Uh Girls Night?
Touya
Touya Part 2
A Brothers Love
Waking Up
Don't Worry
Partners
Freedom
Don't Say I Love You
Promise
Goodnight Pink Eyes
Top Secret Mission
Our Dream
Master of Seduction
Bakugos.....Nice?
Fruits Basket
Feelings and stuff
The Accident
He Scared Me?
New Move
He's Going to Kill me
Nicknames
One Moment
My First Hug
I Believe in You
Growing Up
Avengers
She's not Normal
Goodbye Touya
I Won't Let You Fall
Perfect
Ms Joke
Snow!
Nightmares
Principal Nezu
Training
Overhaul
HAPPY BIRTH-
Spicy Ramen
Movie Date
Ice Skating
SURPRISE
Presents
Bakugos Present
The Father of Y/n And Hitoshi
Uncle?
A Broken Heart
So Basically, You Fucked my Uncle
Selfish
Whipped
Boys are Idiots
I LOVE HER
Clingy
Tomorrow
Hero costumes (Not a chapter)
Today
Fuck You
I Lost
Power
Dad
Emotions
The story of Keigo and Touya
Grief
Prodigy
I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU
Aro Suzuki
Kill Me, Don't Even Think
Goodbye Katsuki Bakugo
The Story of a Hero called Y/n
OIIIIIII, KATSUKI!
Bonus: New Years Pt 1
Bonus: New Years Pt 2
Bonus: New Years Pt 3
Bonus: New Years Pt 4
Bonus: New Years Pt 5
Bonus: New Years Final Pt
Bonus: Coming Out
Bonus: Meet the Bakugos
Bonus: The Wedding Pt 1
Bonus: The Wedding pt 2
Bonus: The Wedding Final part
The End
Sequel
Happy Pride!!!
Questions.

We're not Friends

5.8K 148 133
Bởi mhabakugouswifey788

Lunch came soon and I saw all my friends split off into their partners. I saw Bakugo standing alone debating whether or not I actually walk over to him.

"You know y/n you should probably go speak to your partner," Shoto says behind me sitting next to Momo.

"Shut up Shoto, try having Bakugo have a partner you're lucky to have Momo."

Momo pops her head up, "What oh no I wouldn't say he's lucky, I mean I'm not even that smart truly."

"No Momo she's right it'd be horrible to have Bakugo I'm glad I have you instead." That stupid boy. Momos face turned bright red hearing Shoto compliment her. Shoto looks at Momo with visible concern, "Momo are you ok, your face looks like a tomato." Idiot.

"What oh no, I guess I'm allergic to this brand of tea. It's new." She says putting away her tea.

"Oh I see that's unfortunate do you want to go to the nurse we can speak at the dorms about the project."

"Uh yes that would be great, at the dorms yeah then we'll speak. You can come to my room," she smiles.

"Uh Momo I thought we were going to study?"

"Don't you have to talk to Bakugo, look there he is." She points behind me. "Well I'm going to the nurse now, see you later Todoroki!"

"Bye Momo. Y/n you really should speak to Bakugo."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Just put the fact that it's Bakugo aside and talk to him."

"Fine. But only because it beats speaking to you." I say getting up

"Funny now go. Oh and tell Keigo I say hi when you talk to him." Shoto says giving me a slight wave.

"Whatever Shoto," I respond walking away.

"Hey Bakugo," I smile walking up to the angry blonde.

"No."

Wow how familiar

"C'mon Bakugo I'm not asking to get married let's just get this project done ok."

"I'll do it alone, you'd probably make us fail anyways." He scoffs.

"Actually you'd be the reason we'd fail this one," I reply smirking.

"Yeah right, you can't even stay awake for classes." He snarks

"That may be true, but I know Hawks pretty damn well."

"Oh is he another one of your uncles," he says glaring down at me.

"More like childhood best friend but sure." I shrug.

"Tsk, fine you may know a lot but do you even remember any of it."

"Well not off the top of my head, but I know another way to get the information and make sure it's true."

"Please don't say google."

"Of course not I'm not that dumb."

"Then just fucking tell me and stop wasting my time."

"I'll just text him."

"You'll what?"

"Text him. He's in town for a hero expo anyways. My mom and Shotos dad were going to take us all out anyways."

"Ok then text him then."

"Alright will do partner."

"Never call me that."

"Fine dick."

"Tsk, ok look I'll be at your dorm room right after school we can start there."

"Oh you want Hawks to meet us there, alright."

"We're gonna meet him tonight!"

"Yeah he responded 'for sure I'll help just tell me when and where.'"

"Ugh then yeah tell him your dorm room at 4."

"Got it par-"

"Don't even."

"Dick"

"I'm leaving." He says turning

"Same here" I reply walking away back to my table.

Time skip to after school

"Where is he?" Bakugo complains sitting at my desk chair.

Wow he's been here for five minutes and that's the first thing he says. "It's only 3:55, Ke- Hawks is probably really close."

"I hate this room," he groans.

"I hate you being in this room," I reply from my bed.

Bakugo grunts, "Why of all people did I have to end up with you, I'd rather have Deku."

I laugh, "Ha yeah right, I've known you two days and all you do is yell at him."

"But at least he doesn't always challenge me, trying to talk back."

"You act as if you're superior to all of us."

"Well I am and I'm gonna be number one hero while you're all left in the dust!" He announces standing up from the chair.

"Yeah right, I heard Deku say the same thing. And he's a lot more likable."

"What was that!" He yells walking over to me.

"Hey that wasn't even supposed to be rude, it's just the truth. He's a hell of a lot nicer."

"I don't have to be nice to prove I'm number 1."

"Guess we'll just have to wait," I shrug.

"At least I won't have a problem surpassing you in the rankings," he smirks.

"What was that dick!" I say getting up.

"You heard me!" He yells back.

Challenging him I walk standing face to face our faces inches away.

"Look I might not be as strong or flashy, but I will be a great hero. And I will beat you."I state meeting his glare.

"I'd like to see you try," he snarks. I could almost feel the determination coming from his words. He not only truly meant becoming number one but he really wanted me to try. His red eyes were filled with power, nothing but cold power. He might be a dick but at least he's determined I suppose.

Bakugos POV

I hate her. I hate that she has an epic quirk that can take me out I'm a second. I hate that she always challenges me. I hate those stupid fucking pink eyes she gets. Those eyes hold so much power yet all I see when I look at them is cold. Almost like a villain. It's as if she hates her own quirk. The way she glares at me with hatred right now. But not the hatred of me the hatred of herself. Why the fuck am I even thinking of this. She's just a sarcastic girl who is only here because of her mom. She doesn't pay attention and uses her power to do everything for her. She can't even fight, I saw today when she went against Aizawa. Yeah I hate her. But god damn, those stupid pink eyes.

"Pink eyes."

"What dick, and stop calling me that."

"Your eyes, they're pink."

"Yes I know, they turn pink when my quirk activates."

"No y/n they're pink now."

Y/n POV

"No y/n they're pink now." He says weirdly calm still remaining at our close distance.

Wait what. They can't be pink. My eyes don't get pink unless my quirk is activated. What the actual fuck.

"No they can't-"

"Ok kidos let's get this pro- oh my god. I'm sorry should I come back later I don't want to interrupt."

We both quickly turn to see Keigo standing in the door way to my room. I turn back to Bakugo and step back away from him.

"Uh no you weren't, uh, HAWKS YOURE HERE SO GLAD TO SEE YOU AGAIN MY OLD FRIEND!"

"Right, um I can come back later if that works better for you tw-"

"NO!" Me and Bakugo yell in unison.

"Okayyyyy, so should we get going then."

"Go where bird brain?" Bakugo says next to me.

"Ha funny, seriously though. Y/n I was think chick-fil-a there's one down town."

"Yes Hawks I know we've been going together for years." I sigh.

"Oh right, so let's go!" He beams

"Why the fuck are we going to a chicken place." Bakugo snorts.

Keigo stops smiling instantly, "Because explosion boy, chicken is superior. Now want to go eat or stay here ask other dumb questions."

I could see Bakugos eyes filling with anger. I really don't want to but I can't have a fight right now I guess. "Ok then Chick-fil-a it is then. Let's go boys," I fake smile walking out of the room taking Keigo with me.

We arrive at chick-fil-a soon and Keigo immediately grabs our signature seat. "Ok you guys put your stuff here and we can go order."

After getting our food we sit back down and begin to eat. "So bird brain how do you know pink eyes exactly?"

Keigo looks up while chewing on a huge piece of chicken, "Oh well we've known each other for around 12 almost 13 years now. I was friends with her family friends. So we just kinda ended up all hanging out as kids."

"Yeah until you abandoned me to be hero." I smile taking a another bite of my chicken nuggets.

"Sorry pinky I won't do that next time." He smirks.

"Hey don't call me pinky!"

"Y/n please quiet down we're in a well established faculty." He shushes me.

"Then don't call me pinky," I warn.

"Do it again," Bakugo smiles across from me.

Hawks laugh before looking between me and Bakugo. "So are you two are pretty good friends right."

"We're not friends!" We both say in unison immediately.

Hawks laughs again putting his hands up, "okayyy sorry I asked let's just finish this and you guys can ask me stuff." Me and Bakugo both silently agree and go back to eating our food.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

608K 17.9K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
3.2K 51 36
The story of Bakugos daughter. Sequel to Pink Eyes but can also be a stand alone book as I will provide all needed information from the previous book...
411K 16.6K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
530K 17.3K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰. Y/n was born int...