Characters Watching Where in...

Von SilveriaRose

I do not own anything except my own characters Sera Takes place after the second episode of the first season. Mehr

Welcome to the Theater
Becoming Carmen Sandiego Part 1
Becoming Carmen Sandiego Part 2
The Sticky Rice Caper
The Fishy Doubloon Caper
The Duke of Vermeer Caper
The Opera in the Outback Caper
The Chasing Paper Caper
The Lucky Cat Caper
The French Connection Caper
Intermission
To Steal of Not to Steal
The Hot Rocks of Rio Caper Part 1
The Hot Rocks of Rio Caper Part 2
Dinner Time
The Daisho Caper
The Fashionista Caper
The Boston Tea Party Caper
The Need For Speed Caper
Lunch Time
The Crackle Goes Kiwi Caper
A/N
The Stockholm Syndrome Caper
The African Ice Caper
The Deep Diver Caper
( ͡👁️ ͜ʖ ͡👁️)
The Luchadora Tango Caper
The Day of the Dead Caper
The Haunted Bayou Caper
The Masks of Venice Caper
The Jolly Good Show Caper
Lunch
The Beijing Bullion Caper
The Big Bad Ivy Caper
The Robo Caper
I AM VERY UPSET!!!!!!
The Himalayan Rescue Caper
The V.I.L.E History Caper
The Egyptian Decryption Caper
Dinner
Delay
The Viennese Waltz Caper
Epilogue

The Dark Red Caper

2.8K 62 184
Von SilveriaRose

(I'm dropping the bomb.)

With only a couple minutes left on the clock, Sera appears in front of the group. The room becomes tense wondering why she appeared now, right before the final episode.

"I have decided to bring one more person in to watch the final episode. This person unfortunately won't be able to help after the viewing is over, but I think they'll be able to help bring a lot of closure." Sera explains. Nobody knows what to think, or who this mystery guest could possibly be. The usual flash of light blinds the room and when it fades there are gasps of shock.

"Please introduce yourself." Sera says.

"Uh, hi there. My name is Dexter Wolfe." 

"Sensei?" Dadowsan says standing up, looking at his former teacher with shock. Dexter looks at the man letting his appearance sink in.

"Shadow Kun? Wow you've gotten so old." Dexter says laughing. The room freezes.

"I'm sorry, did he just call you Shadow Kun?" Carmen asks momentarily distracted from the sudden appearance of her father. 

"It has been many years since anyone has called me that." Dadowsan chuckles, the old nickname reminding him of being in class with Wolfe.

"Back to the matter at hand, that weird girl said she brought me back from the dead for this thing, she said it was regarding my daughters future." Dexter says. Everyone turns to look at Carmen who slowly stands up.

"Hi dad." She says weakly. Dexter looks Carmen up and down as tears spring to his eyes.

"You're the spitting image of your mother." He says all choked up. Carmen walks forwards and hugs him. Without hesitation Dexter wraps his arms around Carmen.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I couldn't be there for you. Sera filled me in on everything that's happened. I, am so proud of you." Dexter says softly to her.

Gray climbs over the back of his seat taking the seat next to Shadowsan, behind Carmen, allowing Dexter to sit next to his daughter. As everyone gets settled and the shock wears off, Dexter wraps his arm around Carmen. He didn't have long with his daughter and he planned to make the most of it.

(Opening)

Brunt: We only learned of Shadowsans deed after he betrayed us. Honest. Must've had some sort of grudge against her daddy. A grudge. He kept on holding against you.

Carmen: And my mother?

Brunt: Your daddy kept that private. We never even knew her name.

"As I meant it to be." Dexter says.

Carmen: None of that matters, VILE is my family.

Brunt: Always and forever. Now come give mama bear a hug.

"I can't believe that brute raised my baby girl." Dexter groans.

"And yet she turned out one of the most selfless, kind hearted people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing." Dadowsan says. Dexter looks back at his former pupil and smiles.

(ACME)

Jules: Dexter wolf was careful to never be seen interacting with her in public and any photos linking them are few and far between. But these clearly depict the same woman. Here she is at an airport in Mexico. I accessed the record of all passport on Wolfe's flight that day. I believe this to be Carmen's mother.

Chief: Carlotta Valdez. Born and raised in Veracruz, Mexico. Before relocating the Buenos Aires, Argentina, where six months after Wolfe's death, she founded an orphanage. It all checks out, but an orphanage? Smells like a VILE cover to me.

"You know you should really get a parachute if you're going to keep jumping to conclusions like that." Player says. Tamara rolls her eyes. Meanwhile Dexter is staring at the screen, taking in the Chief's face. The last face he saw before his life ended.

Jules: Does it? Just because Dexter Wolfe was affiliated with VILE, doesn't mean that his wife was, for all we know, it was the heart of the civilian that he stole.

"She wasn't a civilian. But she wasn't with VILE either." Dexter tells Carmen, peaking her curiosity further over who her mother was.

Chief: We do know he was raising a family. I guess it's conceivable Wolfe was planning to defect from VILE the night I...

"Murdered him." Gray says finishing the sentence for her. Tamara flinches, the guilt was bad enough before but being faced with the man she killed was even worse then being faced with his daughter.

Jules: No bodies were found in the ashes of the villa, so Miss Valdez had to know her missing infant daughter was alive. Perhaps she simply believed that an orphanage might be her best hope of one day finding her.

"Sounds like how she thinks, she loves children so it doesn't surprise me that she would open up an orphanage." Dexter says.

Chief: The fact remains, Sandiego came to me for this Intel. Let's serve it up and see if she bites.

"Carmen doesn't remember you. She doesn't remember she asked you to look." Ivy says.

"So what happens when they try to contact her?" Antonio asks.

(Red HQ)

Player: From what I can tell Julia resigned from her position at the university months ago, but her dormant blog just went live again. Weird, right?

Dadowsan: Another coded message from ACME's Chief.

Player: All about coffee like before, seems Red Blend is the next big thing in Argentina. Where they refer to it as the mother of all coffee beans.

"I wonder if the people that read her blog ever get confused reading that. Like they have no reason to suspect there's a hidden message." Player says.

"I would assume my future self makes the blog posts sound natural enough to not throw up any red flags." Jules says.

(Café)

Chief: Nearly noon Sandiego's a no show. Maybe she gave up caffeine.

(Dadowsan walks by Chief knocking into her, she drops her coffee as Dadowsan snatches the file from her.)

"That was a smooth grab." Sonia says.

"Smooth, like an eel." Xifeng says.

(A/N Ten points to whoever can tell me where that quote is from.)

"Lets not talk about eel's. We haven't had to deal with Neal in a while and I want to keep it that way." Sheena says.

Chief: Agent alert. Touché. San Diego sent one of her goons. We'll need to get to Valdez first.

Jules: And do what?

Chase: Bring her in for questioning.

"She won't know anything. She doesn't know what happened to Carmen after the villa burned down." Chase points out.

"Yeah but she doesn't know that, she doesn't know anything." Player says.

Chief: If she's VILE, they've already proven they can beat our lie detectors.

Chase: She would give us the runaround like Monsieur Calloway did.

"To be fair, my circumstances were unique and I had no idea what was going on." Gray says.

Chief: But Sandiego will make contact. And when she does, we'll be waiting.

(Outside the Orphanage)

Carmen makes a mental note of what the orphanage looks like. It looks nice, homey, the home she should have had growing up.

Zari: The orphans are all tucked in and it's lights out for Carlotta Valdes. Where on earth are you Carmen Sandiego?

(Dadowsan sneaks inside, he finds pictures of Dexter Wolfe and baby Carmen inside, along with the smallest doll from Carmen's doll set.)

"Okay I have to ask, where did the doll come from? It's been so important, it can't just be a random decoration from the villa." Player says.

"Oh it was more then a decoration. It's a memento of the first time I met Carlotta, we were in Russia." Dexter says.

Dadowsan: ACME has indeed located Carmens mother here in Argentina. And if she were ever connected to VILE, I have no reason to believe that she is now.

Player: So what do we do?

Dadowsan: All that we can do, keep this information secure for Carmen until such a time that we might bring her back from the darkness.

"And she will be brought back." Hideo tells his brother gently.

(Reykjavik)

Crackle: I'm back mate. You are going to arrest me, right?

"Depends, you got a turtle on you?" Zack asks, resulting in snorts of laughter.

(ACME HQ)

Chief: That was certainly a bold way for you to get my attention, Mr. Calloway. What's on your mind?

Crackle: I wanna help you capture Carmen Sandiego.

"Seriously? You couldn't have betrayed them sooner?" Sheena asks.

"You never betray them at all!" Gray argues back.

Chief: Your partner in crime.

Crackle: She isn't what she appears to be. VILE rewired Carmen's brain like they once did to mine. Erased all her recent memories. Manipulated her emotions to make her become everything she normally stands against.

Chief: So you're telling me Sandiego is some sort of good guy gone bad?

"Sure, if you want the most basic explanation. Though knowing how ACME works, you should probably sit down and actually listen so you get all the facts for once." Jean-Paul says.

Crackle: And you guys have the only means of bringing her back with that experimental brain gizmo, the one that restored my memory.

Chief: The two of you have been on quite a crime spree. Why the change of heart now?

Crackle: Look, it was fun while it lasted, but I chose a life of crime of my own free will Carmen didn't, and word is she's intending to do something she'll never be able to undo to someone she no longer remembers she deeply cares for.

Dexter becomes deeply worried that Carmen may do something she will never forgive herself for. He was a thief, he never had a problem with taking things that didn't belong to him. But, he drew the line at hurting people. That's why he focused his skill set so heavily on stealth, if you didn't get caught then you never had to fight.

(Red HQ)

Zack: Lydia is really humming now, sis.

Ivy: No, something's off. I can hear it.

Zack: Does she need to be competition ready? It's really just great having her back.

"Too bad Carm isn't there to meet Lydia." Ivy says.

"We can introduce them once we save her." Zack says confidently.

Ivy: Dude fixing up Lydia's the only thing keeping us both sane with Carmen gone.

Zack: I..I mean, it's not like we ever go back to pro racing, would we?

Ivy: Fighting crimes our life, that can't ever change.

Zack: But with Carmen still out there stealing for VILE, doesn't that make us... enemies?

Carmen leans forward and grips both their shoulders.

"No, I'm not stealing for them willingly. I'm just waiting for my friends to come save me." She says. Zack and Ivy both smile back at her. 

Despite the chatter being light, the tension in the room is thick and filled with anxiety. Everybody wants to see this end, but nobody wants to see how they get to the ending.

Ivy: We'll get her back, bro. I just hope we can fix her when we do.

(ACME HQ)

Chief: Why not just tell me where to find VILE? I'll send in my forces. Boom and done.

Crackle: Their new location's known only by a select few, and I'm not one of them. We need to draw Carmen out. We're running out of time.

"They would not put their new HQ at risk after scrubbing VILE island." Dadowsan says.

"Wait where's the new VILE HQ?" Dexter asks.

"Some Scottish castle." Gray says. Dexter chuckles.

"I bet Cleo hates it." Dexter says imagining how miserable she must be there.

Chief: And what do you want out of this Calloway? A pardon?

Crackle: I just want Carmen back in charge of our own destiny, no strings attached. You can lock me up.

"Even this version of Gray is a total simp." Player says. There's several snorts of laughter and more then one person choking on their food or drink.

Chief: You've already skipped jail twice on our watch.

"The second time was an accident." Sonia points out.

"I'm sorry but am I the only one even slightly worried about how slowly this episode is moving?" Kyle asks. 

"Just ride it out, that's all we can do." Sheena tells him.

(Agent B.O.B shoots Gray with some kind of device.)

"Oi! Did you just chip me?" Gray asks.

Crackle: Did you just chip me?

Chief: I'm throwing you back Calloway we'll be tracking your movements.

Crackle: You don't understand, Carmen's part of VILE's upper management now. By the time I see her in the field, it could be too late. We need to bait her.

"What kind of bait could draw Carmen away from VILE HQ?" Jules asks.

"It would have to be something she believes will lead her to me." Dadowsan says.

"Why's that?" Ivy asks.

"Because thanks to VILE, Carmen believes I killed her father and she is looking for revenge." Dadowsan says.

Chief: What do you have in mind?

(VILE HQ)

Cleo: The eye of Vishnu is back on display where it was originally unearthed in Casablanca, Morocco, and I for one would love to have it back.

"So we're back where it all started." Chase says.

Carmen: What am I missing?

Maelstrom: Shortly following his defection, Shadowsan made it his mission to liberate Cleo's prized gem from her private vault in Poitiers.

"Anyone got a lighter?" Player suddenly asks.

"Why do you need a lighter?" Antonio asks.

"Gotta set Maelstrom's pants on fire." Player tells him.

Carmen: Then I say we send him a message by stealing it all over again.

Bellum: Agreed. And whom do you think we should assign to the... Task.

"At this point they couldn't stop her if they wanted to." Jean-Paul says.

(Morocco)

Chief: All units, listen up. Our tracker indicates Calloway is currently on site in the museum, which means Sandiego may be near. Wiring Calloway was too risky, so you'll need to be on the lookout for the lady in red and have the device ready to go. I had to pull strings to get the gemstone back on display in Casablanca, so do ensure that it remains secure at all cost.

Jules: It seems that we have come full circle here to stop the scarlet super thief from stealing the eye of Vishnu all over again.

"If I had a dollar for every time Chase and Jules tried to stop Carmen from stealing the eye of Vishnu, I'd have two dollars. Which isn't a lot but it's strange that it's happened twice." Xifeng says grinning at Player who snickers.

Chase: I will do my best not to fall upon my own car this time.

Jules: And I will do my best not to be sitting inside it if you do.

"Probably foreshadowing." Gray mutters. 

Chase: Did you say that gem is the second of a pair?

Jules: Believed to have once been two eyes of a Hindu statue, from which they were originally stolen.

Chase: So they have a history of trading hands among thieves.

Jules: No doubt how they were separated to begin with, and how this one might have migrated here to Morocco all the way from India. Dull facts, boring things?

Chase: No, of course not. I just really hope that Chiefs plan works.

"So do I." A chorus of voices say at once.

(On the roof.)

Crackle: Crackle to Carmen. Alarms are down, it's your play.

Zari: There! After her!

Crackle: What's the plan? We electricians don't like being kept in the dark, you know.

Carmen: Hip to my game, yet Gray.

Crackle: What?

"Decoy." Ivy says.

Carmen: Spotted some bluecoats, so I threw a decoy into the mix. You should have seen Tigress face when I suggested that she slipped into the hat and coat. I thought she was going to hawk a hairball.

Sheena groans loudly.

Crackle: Oh, I'm sure she just loves taking orders from her old bestie.

Carmen: Gotta go bag a gem, later.

Crackle: She'll be long gone before they realize they're chasing the wrong Carmen.

"Please don't do anything stupid." Carmen says looking back at Gray.

"Hey no worries love." Gray says. he grins confidently hoping to assure her it will all be okay.

Zari: Game over Sandiego.

Tigress: What is that thing?

(Zari grabs Tigress as the other agent holds up the gizmo.)

Zari: Hold still. This is for your own good.

(Tigress kicks the agent away and uses the momentum to flip over Zari. Her hat and wig come off just as she gets cuffed to a railing.)

"Well that's annoying." Sheena huffs.

"Gets you out of the way." Player says.

Zari: Chief, we've been chasing a decoy.

Chief: Agents? Do you read me? Sandiego is going for the gem. Get inside now.

(Chase takes off speeding up to the museum and jumping out of the car.)

"Your driving has gotten a lot better." Zack says.

Chase: Agent Argent.

Jules: Right behind you.

(Tigress is trying to reach the keys but the agents are too far away.)

Tigress: Crackle! Find their keys and get these cuffs off me already. Knew this stupid outfit was a bad luck. Crackle?

"He's not there for you." Kyle says. Sheena takes a note from Ivy's book and punches him.

(Inside the Museum)

Carmen: I'm feeling blue.

Chase: Carmen Sandiego!

Jules: Please step away from the gem

Carmen: Or? You will? Tell you what, I'll make it easy for you.

"I get the distinct feeling that this is going to hurt." Chase says.

(Carmen fires her grapple above them and swings down avoiding the sleep gas and kicking both of them at once.)

Carmen: Au revoir.

(Chase charges Carmen but she dodges and knees him in the gut. Jules sprays the sleeping gas but Carmen dodges again and kicks her in the face.)

The atmosphere drops in an instant as things kick into gear.

Carmen: Who hired you clowns? Maybe next time you'll think better...

(Chase sweeps her legs out from under her.)

Jules: Be careful not to harm her.

"That's the disadvantage here, you guys don't want to hurt her but she is willing to hurt you guys." Dexter says. He wonders if he's doing a good job of masking his anxiety over his daughter. If he asked Player the boy would say no, not at all.

Carmen: So you wanna play rough?

Chase: Uh... no?

(Carmen goes to punch Chase only to be tackled by Jules.)

Carmen: Get... off!

Jules: Don't you Remember Me? I'm your friend, Jules.

"If it was that easy Zack would have snapped her out of it on top of the Farris wheel." Player says.

Carmen: The only jewels I care to befriend are the kind right over there.

(Carmen shoves Jules back against a wall knocking a tapestry off, it lands on top of Jules before the rod holding it up falls and knocks her out.)

People wince in sympathy, it didn't look pleasent.

Carmen: Bluecoats.

(Suddenly Gray tackles Carmen slamming the device onto her head.)

The tension in the room ratchets up several notches.

Crackle: Please come back.

(They struggle, Crackle drops his crackle rod, memories start to get all jumbled in Carmen's head. She rips the device off throwing it and breaking it against the wall.)

Dexter hugs his daughter tighter.

Carmen: You sold me out, Gray.

Gray: No, I'm trying to help. It's fingerprint activated. It won't work for you.

Carmen: Won't it? Being vile faculty has its perks. You're a dirty traitor, like Shadowsan.

Gray reaches forward, gripping Carmen's shoulder in an effort to show her any amount of comfort he can.

Gray: This isn't the real you.

Carmen: Goodbye, Gray. No wait, you prefer Crackle.

Gray: Please Carmen!

"NO!" Carmen screams. Gray's former classmates all flinch, not willing to watch what happens next.

(Carmen blasts Gray with the crackle rod, throwing him across the room. Disoriented, Carmen shoves the glass off the case and grabs the gem. Chase groans behind her as he gets up grabbing her attention. Angrily Carmen charges at him.)

Carmen is in tears, horrified by her future self's actions. Nobody knows what to say, if there's anything they can say to comfort her.

Chase: No, no, no, no.

(Carmen tackles Chase and the two go out the window, landing on the hood of Chase's car. More memories flood Carmen's brain as she stumbles away. Looking up she sees Dadowsan.)

Carmen: I was hoping you'd show. Come and get it.

Dadowsan: I did not come here for the gem.

"Please, please stop me." Carmen says, her voice thick with heavy emotion.

Carmen: That makes two of us. I came here to avenge everything you ever stole from me. My passing grade, my dignity, my father.

Dadowsan: You have been misled. I did not take your father's life. Please, you are in no condition to fight.

Carmen: There is one valuable lesson I learned from you, one you didn't intend to teach. Only losers wear empty coats.

(Carmen pulls out the crackle rod, pointing it at Dadowsan.)

"No! Please no, not again." Carmen gasps. Dexter hugs her tightly, Player rubs her back.

Dadowsan: I would agree.

(He pulls out the tiny doll, Carmen gasps as memories flood her brain. She drops the crackle rod as tears well up and she collapses into Dadowsan's arms.)

A wave of relief washes over the group. 

Dadowsan: What do you remember?

Carmen: I... I'm not sure. Gray! What have I done?

"It's not your fault, whatever happened to me is worth if it means bringing you back." Gray says and presses a kiss to her head.

Shadowsan: There is much to explain.

Chase: It's him. He's the one who held me captive in the basement in Poitiers.

Carmen: Your... Chief?

Chief: I don't think we've been introduced.

Dadowsan: I go by Shadowsan.

"Dadowsan." Player coughs into his hand. Dadowsan's head snaps towards the boy taking in what he said.

Chief: You owe me a cup of coffee. I believe you know the place.

Dadowsan: I do.

Chief: Miss Sandiego, do you happen to recall the location of VILE's base of command? And are you willing to direct us there?

"After what they put us through, absolutly." Carmen says.

(ACME helicopters and cars begin their invasion of VILE's castle. The faculty jump from their seats as ACME agents storm the base. Brunt throws off three agents, Chase gets the absolute delight of shooting her with a net gun.)

"I hope I get to do that when we get out of here." Chase says.

(Bellum takes off with her jet pack but is apprehended by a group of helicopters. Jules gets to take Cleo into custody. Zari and her partner find Roundabout in his cell much to the hob knocker's displeasure. Maelstrom slips out of a secret tunnel only for Chief to be waiting for him at the exit.)

"That, was extremely satisfying to watch." 

(Inside Acme's holding facility)

Tigress: "Promote Carmen to VILE faculty." Truly spectacular idea, ladies.

Brunt/Bellum/Cleo: Shut it.

"That does not bode well for me." Sheena says slumping down in her seat.

Maelstrom: A criminal genius should not be jailed among the lunatics.

(Mime Bomb mocks him from his cell across from Maelstrom.)

Maelstrom: Shut it.

"Great, I get to spend the rest of my life in a cell facing that psycho." Kyle sighs.

(Hospital)

Gray: Well, well, could it be the real you?

Chief: It's all real this time, Mr. Calloway. The hospital stay and the jolt that landed you here.

Gray: Electricians trick. I rewired my device so it wouldn't power up any higher than stun mode.

Carmen finally allows herself to relax seeing Gray is okay.

Chief: It did more damage than you know. It must have fried your tracking chip. You've fallen completely off ACME's grid. Once you are discharged, I wouldn't be surprised to never find you again.

"Lets hope." Gray says having already had his fill of ACME.

Gray: And Carmen?

Chief: Shall I pass along your contact info?

Gray: She doesn't need me complicating her life. I just needed to know she's alright.

"OW!" Gray shouts as Carmen spins around and hits him.

"You think I would happy with that after everything we've been through?" Carmen asks. 

Chief: I'll be sure to send your regards.

(Red HQ)

Zack: You remember your first caper, don't you?

Ivy: You know, the night we first met?

Carmen: Can you blame me for having an aversion to Donuts and tea parties?

Zack and Ivy whoop in excitement that Carmen's back.

Zack: Yes, it's all coming back!

Ivy: Dude, she's a wicked sharp. Come on, bro, Let's take Lydia for a spin.

Carmen: What do we know?

Dadowsan: Early reports seem to indicate that VILE as we both know it is crumbling. ACME has been acting upon the Intel we have provided and is thus better equipped to intercept any operatives who remain active, though some will hide in plain sight biding their time until their services might, one day again be required and others lacking resources and leadership will simply change course and pursue other interests.

(We see ACME with a list of VILE agents that have and have not been apprehended. The cleaners are washing windows to stay hidden. Jean-Paul and Antonio are running their little gay food truck and God bless them I love those two.)

"Look at how friggen domestic those two look. I swear if you two don't open a food truck I'm going to start a riot." Player says.

Carmen: I'm ready to get back in the game.

"I think it's time for you to hang up the hat." Dadowsan tells her.

Dadowsan: You have given so much to the world already. You have more than earned the opportunity to live the life you deserve, that you have always deserved. If VILE should ever again rear its ugly heads, there are others who might rise to the challenge and fight the good fight. Anyone possessing your heart, wisdom and courage can become Carmen Sandiego. After all, it was an unruly prankster named Black Sheep, who first donned the hat and coat.

(We see flashes to the friends and allies Carmen has made along the way.)

All of Carmen's new friends smile seeing themselves on screen. Every last one of them preparing themselves to continue with the legacy Carmen has left.

Carmen: What can I say? I chose my path.

Dadowsan: New paths await. If you so choose. Anything left to learn about your past is contained within. Yes, even your given name. If you so choose.

(Zack and Ivy return to HQ.)

Ivy: Carm!

Zack: Shadowsan!

(They see a note where Carmen's dolls used to be.)

"Time to part ways." Ivy says sadly.

"We'll meet again. No doubt." Zack says.

Zack: What's it say?

Ivy: Keep fighting the good fight. Love you both so much, Carmen.

Zack: Ivy.

(Zack holds up the ACME communication pen.)

Tamara raises her eyebrows in surprise, she's seen what they can do but would they actually be a good fit for ACME?

(Argentina)

Carmen: I've never been more nervous.

"Really? Not even before your final exam?" Sheena asks.

"An exam, vs meeting my mother.... yeah I think this wins." Carmen says.

Player: You'll be fine, this time we know you're knocking on the right door.

"Oh are you actually going to knock this time?" Lupe asks teasing the girl. Carmen chuckles shaking her head.

Carmen: Thanks for being there, player. You mean the world to me.

Player: Like I told you before, Red, I'm not going anywhere.

"And I can never tell you how much that means to me." Carmen says pulling him into a hug.

(Carmen knocks on the door, she smiles at the woman that opens it.)

(Two Years Later)

"Oh come on! We don't even get to see Carmen's mom? After all this?" Gray asks.

"Gray, you can meet her when we get back." Carmen says bluntly.

Chief: We have been experiencing the first uptick in activity in over two years. No doubt related to the recent escapes; crime net indicates a major hit is going down tonight.

"I'm surprised it took two years for any of them to escape." Antonio says.

Chase: We are at the museum, chief.

(A second car pulls up next to Chase and Jules.)

Zack: Yo.

Ivy: We got this.

"Crime fighters, yeah!" Ivy cheers.

Jules: It seems someone else already did.

(Paper Star is tied up on the steps of the building in front of them. On the roof is a silhouette that may or may not be Carmen Sandiego.)

"If that isn't Carmen, who would it be?" Player asks.

"My guess is Sonia." Carmen says.

"Why me?" Sonia asks.

"Well if we're assuming it's someone in this room, it can't be Sheena because she's either in jail or she escaped and is in hiding." Carmen says.

"And it can't be Jules or Ivy because they're on the ground by their cars." Player says.

"It can't be Lupe because the figure is much smaller then she is." Carmen says.

"And Xifeng is shorter then that figure." Player says.

"So Sonia is the most likely candidate." Carmen finishes.

Zack: You do realize we're going to have to take her down? 

"OW!"

Zack: I'm kidding.

Ivy: I'll take you down, agent. I don't care if you are chief's pet.

"Zack is teachers pet? Didn't see that one coming." Gray laughs.

(The figure tips her hat to the ACME agents before disappearing into the night.)

(End) 

"That's it, it's over." Carmen says.

"Talk about a roller coaster." Ivy says.

"So... what now?" Zack asks.

"No, now I'm going to give you all some time to talk before sending you all back to the point I pulled you from. Unfortunately Dexter, I can only keep you existing here in this theater, so make the most of this time." Sera announces. Everyone looks around at each other, it was time to make a plan. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

13.5K 380 17
Ok so, this story happens two weeks after the events of S1 and starts with a new student The owl house does not belong to me, it is a property of dis...
13K 244 13
Yall know what time it is... All Disney characters do not belong to me except my character oc Maria
2.7K 51 20
I do not own any of these characters! All of them belong to Oddnations Cartoons (besides to if I were to add myself to the story in any way, I will...
329K 8.4K 21
"It's okay. We're all human. You are too." He whispered. ------------ Book 1 Follows Season 1 (contains spoilers) I do not own any of the characters...