ahaha - suna x reader

Par plxn_bntr

basically suna x fem!reader fluff ig? maybe I'll add some spice idk. tw: cussing? slowburn mhmm I don't fo... Plus

introduction ig?
class 2-1
coffee
the gang🥶💯👊🏽
vibes😩
bean
the kick 🧍🏽‍♀️
cannibalism
chicken onigiri
painkillers
blackmail
exposed
hoes mad
dinner party yuh
snuggles mhm
revenge bitch
cashier
Hana
ChiLdHoOd fRiENd
ya like dinosaurs?
oh no😬
reunion
spice
kinky🤔
oinks🐷
harem?
cuteness wtf
ticklish
food
jelly
attention seeker
gossip
fight fight fight
hairdryer
mwah
game
seducing
fun
sponge cake
u ugly👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
shit got caught
bus 1
bus 2
bus 3
advice lmao
forgetting
arguing
sneak in
xoxo
I'M YER DAD
comfort
filler cause idc
complicated
daddy
concerned
thinking
pancakes
masks
pizza & more
after pizza
end >:)
announcement

therapy

12.5K 358 582
Par plxn_bntr

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
suna's pov

i passed the door and y/n closed it behind me. as I was walking, all the adrenaline rushed through my body and my thoughts became even messier than they were before.

why the fuck did you do that you idiot?
she looked uncomfortable...

I let out a loud groan-like scream and immediately covered my mouth, realizing how loud I was. I heard the door open and looked towards y/n's house, dropping my hands on my sides.

"is everything ok?" she said and I just nodded. she nodded back and slowly closed the door again, peaking through it until it was completely shut.

I quickly got home and took my shoes off, ignoring ryoko's burst of energy and my mom's cheerful "hello". I stormed in my room closing the door behind me and faceplanted on my bed.

I started having random thoughts, mostly about y/n and what happened some minutes ago.

fuck I wanted to kiss her...
but what if she didn't want to?
fucking coward why didn't you kiss her.
would she kiss me back?
then again we're just friends... right?

I heard the door open and someone sat on my bed, so I slowly raised my head to see who it was.

"hey rin, is everything okay? you didn't even talk to your sister" my mom said and I sat properly on the bed.

"I don't know" I said hoping she'll drop the subject.

"hmmm... it's ok if you don't want to tell me. rin honey is that eyeliner?" she said getting closer to my face.

"it is" I looked away

"it's so nice and clean... who did it? cause it sure wasn't you" she said and moved back a bit, laughing.

I guess I can tell her... she would always let me vent to her so why not vent now?

this is going to be embarrassing...

"y/n...I made a move on her today" I hesitantly say and her face lights up.

"honey that's progress!!! I know you're going to say i dOn'T liKe hEr mOm BUT hear me out. maybe you do like her, and that's ok" she started rambling excitedly.

I scratched my jawline and saw my mom's face turn from surprised to ecstatic.

"how did she react? what did you even do?" she tried to go back to a serious face but a smile kept creeping up.

"she said she wasn't uncomfortable..." I said purposely ignoring the second question.

"mhmmm that's good. and what did you do?" she repeated.

"MOM ITS EMBARRASSING NO" I half yelled not wanting to answer. I can't just tell her I did... that.

"suna rintarou. what did you do?" she said in a strict way.

"so basically... uhhh she was doing my eyeliner..."

"I can see that" she said, getting impatient.

"mhm. so she was doing my eyeliner, standing up."

"yeah...?"

"and I may have, sort of, uhhh" I really didn't want to tell her. it's not that I don't trust her... it's just so awkward. she stayed silent and I took that as a sign to continue.

"mom she looked uncomfortable standing up I couldn't just leave her like that so I madehersitonmylap" I quickly mumbled and hid my face in my hands.

"made?"

"I pulled her legs down and she landed on my knees. CAN WE NOT TALK ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW ITS EMBARRASSING" I fell on the bed and hoped she would go away.

"no it's not. now, how did she react???" she kept bugging me.

"I asked if she was uncomfortable but she said she wasn't..."

"any body language?"

"yeah, her face was red and she was a bit tense..." I skipped over the fact that I was red too for obvious reasons.

"and you didn't kiss her?"

"I wanted to... should I?" I sheepishly asked, looking at her.

"you should. do it whenever you get the chance. the worst thing that could happen is she rejects you, and I'm sure she won't. I'll go set the table now..." she said and got up.

"MY BABY IS FINALLY GETTING A GIRLFRIEND WOOOOOO." she shouted in the middle of going down the stairs and threw her hands in the air.

a few minutes later bean peaked through my half open door and saw me sitting on my bed, looking at her.

"you can come in bean" she slowly walked in the room and I patted the empty space on the bed.

"rin are you mad? you looked mad..." she hesitantly said.

"of course not bean. why would I be mad?" I patted her head and her face instantly lit up.

for a second she looked like she was going to tell me something serious, her face full of guilt but she decided not to...

"OH GOOD! RIN I MADE A NEW FRIEND TODAY!!!" she beamed and started heading towards the door.

"good job bean I'm proud of you"

I eventually got up and followed her out of the room, heading downstairs to eat.

"HE'S SO COOL AND WE LIKE THE SAME COLOR" she skipped her way downstairs and I followed her lazily.

"ITS A HE?"

y/n's pov

the next day, in Miyagi

i made semi carry my bags to his house, while I was gossiping with tendou, following him so I don't get lost.

"y/n what was that yesterday?" semi spoke up and I acted dumb

"what was what?" I said and he looked at me, quirking his eyebrow.

"you know what I'm talking about."

"semi semi is right. y/n, the tea please" tendou said and made a cup with his hands in front of my face.

"I told you everything yesterday. I did his eyeliner-"

"sitting on his lap" semi finished my sentence.

"knees" I corrected him and rolled my eyes.

"same difference. hey look we're here~" he says and takes out his keys to unlock the door.

we get in the house and take off our shoes. me and tendou sit on the couch and rest a bit, semi getting my bags upstairs.

"damn I haven't been here in a while..." I said looking around the living room, remembering my childhood years.

"ahhhh welcome back to Miyagi y/n" he said and laughed. my phone rang and I checked the caller ID.

suna wants to FaceTime me?

I accept the call and see suna very close to the camera, with some sloppy eyeliner on.

"did ryoko do that?" I said and laughed. he squinted his eyes at me when he saw tendou slowly getting on frame, his head falling on my shoulder.

"no. is it good? I did it myself" he said cockily and I immediately stopped laughing.

"oh... uhh next time just let me do it..." I said and he dropped his arrogant attitude.

"yeah I think he'd like you to do his eyeliner again~" tendou said and I smacked his head, getting him out of frame.

a/n

i-

bye

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.4M 127K 200
⤷𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ ➳ ❝ hi! you're my new friend! ❞ ➳ ❝ lmao u wish ❞ { ka...
1.4M 68.5K 45
◤ 𝗗𝗲𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 | pǝjǝkʇǝp | 𝘢𝘥𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝚂𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍, 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍. ◢ ↳ The one where (y/n) takes a...
239K 4K 70
"𝗜 𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗕𝗘 𝗠𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨" | |_____ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘆/𝗻 𝘂𝗸𝗮𝗶 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘀...
17.1K 600 28
𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚊 𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚. 𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙝�...