Only You - I.NY FF

Door Sianri_Go

When a medical student accidentally recorded a woman dancing in her balcony wearing only towel while doing he... Meer

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
MY NEW BOOKS!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
EPILOGUE

Chapter 69

940 52 7
Door Sianri_Go

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

"Moonbyul stop bothering me. You're so annoying, I just want you to throw off the cliff already"

She said she has nothing to do so she decided to stay here on my side and since from the start, she kept annoying me and I'm done with it already. Seriously.

"Nayeon... anyone will be really lucky to have me at there side so be thankful" She crossed her arms. 

"And I am not that anyone, Byul-yi" I retorted, pushing her out of the way because she's blocking me. "I'm working, just go"

"But I already told you, there's not so much to do, they can handle it already"

"Then you shouldn't even bother to go here at the hospital and just stayed all day in your house. And here I thought every nurses should be very busy but then here you are, relaxing and chilling" I blurted out. She just blew raspberries on me. Ugh, very annoying.

"It's early in the morning and you looked so stress already" I snapped my head at the voice. 

"Hello, Y/n. You're late" Moonbyul said which made Y/n to scratch her nape.

"Yeah. I didn't get enough sleep last night so I overslept" She responded while curving her lips upwards. 

"Good morning, your patients are waiting" I greeted her, passing the list to her. She signed up and brought it back to me.

"Good morning too, I'll get going now. Thanks, Nayeon" She said, carving a small yet sweet smile for me before going.

"What... is that? You two are already okay?" Moonbyul nudged me repeatedly as she asked me that with a bit sense of impatience on her voice.

"Aishi, stop doing that" I swatted her hands away from me. "And we're cool"

"What cool? Did you two do something like in dramas, "let's talk" then it's not talk instead you two will..." She trailed off, hesitating to even continue her sentence.

"What?" I questioned.

She used her two hands and closed the space to make it look like the shape of lips and let it touch its tips. "Kiss?"

"What? No! What are you thinking like that?" I scrunched my face in frustration. I sighed and let my fingers run through the strands of my hair. She shrugged her shoulders and her lips turned into a grin.

"sayang naman" She mumbled which I didn't catch well.

"What? Sa- what?" I creased my eyebrows in confusion. 

"Sayonara, bye bye. I'll go now, have a nice day, chingu" She bid her farewell before running away from here. I snickered and just continued my work.

-

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

I moved my head up when I heard the door opened, hearing the familiar click on the door. I got confused when I saw a woman in a doctor gown, she halted on her steps when her gaze landed on me.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I thought this is the room that Miss Bae told me" She bowed her head as she voiced out for apology.

"Uh no need to be sorry. You are new?" I noticed that I'm not familiar with her features but yeah, she's dead gorgeous. 

"Y-yes" She answered. I stood up from my seat and walked closer to her.

"Nice" I grinned and stuffed my hands into the pockets of my coat.

"What did Ms. Bae instructed you about the room?" I interrogated so maybe I could give her a hand.

"She said the last room in this hallway" My mouth formed into a circle followed by fit of giggles. 

"Maybe she meant the other side, there" I peeked my head a little through the door and opened it, standing halfway to the door. I pointed on the other end of the hallway.

"Thanks, I'm sorry if I disturbed you" She said once again and bowed her head.

"No worries, I can help anytime" I smiled at her to reassure her that it was all fine.

"Thank you again. I'll go now" 

"Have a nice day, Dr. Park" She placed a smile on her lips before walking away.

I closed the door after that and went back to my seat.

"Why does it feels like I already saw her in the past?"

-

I bumped on Ms. Park so I offered to help her cope up at this place which is new for her. We were walking side by side and invited her to eat first as it was time for lunch already. Maybe I can eat with her just this time.

"So far, this place is decent. It's my first time to work here at Korea, I was is Australia for these past years" She stated making my mouth form into a circle.

"Really? So you can speak English?"

"Of course" She giggled. She told it in the said language. I just nodded my head, I can't speak English that well so I'll not speak using that. 

"What's the reason of continuing your career here at Korea if you have already a decent life there?" I asked. I just want to know because if I were her, I'm sure that I'll stay there to continue it but of course, I'll also take time to visit here at Korea.

"I missed Korea. I grew up here, of course I'll miss how my life's here, the nature, the people, and especially the foods" She replied making me laugh slightly.

"That's nice. How long did you stay at Australia?" 

"Seven years. I finished college here and continued my study for medicine there"

"Wow. We're same but I didn't go abroad to study medicine, I just stayed here" I said.

"Honestly, I know you" She said making me confused, I furrowed my eyebrows in anticipation. 

"How?" I shortly asked.

She laughed before answering "We were on the same school, we have the same alma mater, Song Y/n. We were even on the same class"

That made my mouth to hang a little, why I haven't noticed her that time?

Same year, same school, same class, what?!

"SNU?"

"Yes, SNU. The truth is I did have a crush on you" She wiggled her eyebrows on me as I got taken aback by her sudden confession.

"I- wow" I can't say anything. Who wouldn't? a pretty girl just told you that she did have a crush on you.

"Last time, I can't go close to you and don't have any confidence to talk to you but now, I'm talking to you like we're so close"

Eh?

-

"The girl you were talking to earlier is familiar. Who's that pretty girl?" I glared at her and nudged her on her side.

"You have a girlfriend, Amy. And maybe the reason she looks familiar because she said that her alma mater is SNU" I said, she nodded her head a little.

"Oh right, right, that's why. I forgot her name, she's the girl that was sitting behind two seats from you" I don't know, I'm not observative. I'll just stare at the windows or in the front every class and also my professor does not want the groupings or partners when it comes to work, she wants it to be made by one person, with your own effort.

"Ah jinjja?" I exclaimed, I still can't believe that I didn't notice her. Amy even managed to remember where she is seated and how her features look.

"Yes" She shortly replied with the same beat of how she bopped her head as a response to me.

"You know Y/n, your unnies were feeling betrayed because you didn't join them in the lunch and they thought that you replaced them with that pretty girl" I shook my head while laughing.

"the hell" I reacted and continued laughing. "What are they thinking? I just got a new friend, why would they feel like that? shouldn't they feel happy for me?"

"ah, just let them" She said, patting my shoulder. "I'll go now, I still have some work to do"

"Same with me, see you when I see you" I said and parted ways from her, taking the stairs instead of elevators. I just need to get onto the third floor, so I don't have any worries if I'll take the stairs to go up.

I calmly walked through the stairs to reach my destination. It was just moderate in speed as I'm not in hurry, I still have time to go there without getting late. I pushed the door open when I saw the sign of third floor on its side and walked through corridors until I reached the children's section.

When I walked in, I saw some kids playing on the small indoor playground that was provided by the hospital to entertain the kids while waiting for their turn for their check-ups. I smiled at the woman behind the counter, which is Joohyun.

"Here" She passed the list board to me as I went here to check in again for this time.

"You had your lunch already, right?" I asked. There was a moment that she wouldn't have a time enough to get and eat her lunch down so I got concerned now that maybe she still fill her stomach with something good and starving.

"Yes, I managed to get down and eat. There's someone who looked here as I went down so there's still someone who can entertain the patient's guardian about their questions and inquiries" I hummed while my right is busy in writing. I finished writing so I placed the pen down carefully so it will not roll away and fall down.

"Good. You can sometimes call me to substitute there or maybe to buy you something to eat if you really can't" I suggested, seeing the corner of her lips turned upwards.

"Thank you for the concern. I really appreciate it, Y/n" She expressed her appreciation to me, her eyes are full of gratitude on how do I act. I plastered a smile on my face as I always thought of her being my big sister.

"No worries, I'll go work now. See you later" I bid my farewell to her before leaving that place, going to the way where is the room I will go in.

My hand went into the knob but before I can move it to twist it so I could open the door, it opened itself. My hand went with the flow the door twisted, meaning that there's someone who's inside that opened the door. I let go of the door knob and just watched the gap between the door and frame widen.

"Oh Y/n, you're here already" Nayeon said when the space was enough for her to see me. "I just placed some important papers on your desk"

"okay, thanks" I smiled as she opened the door wider, stepping aside so I can get in.

"Didn't know you and Dr. Park are close" She said as she remained standing in her spot, not bothering to close the door even thought I already got inside.

"No, we're not close. I just helped her for today, she's new here, right?" I remarked, raising a brow in anticipation. She nodded her head.

"If that's what you say so" She uttered up and brought her figure out of the room. "I'll go now, I'll call your first patient to go here"

"Thank you" I just said, watching the door close slowly. I walked to my seat and bring my body down to it. I stayed silent while looking at the door, waiting for my first patient to come in.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.4K 229 9
(Twice's Jihyo x FemReader) After graduating from high school, it's time for college. You and Jihyo have been friends since their first year of high...
359K 17.6K 59
*COMPLETED* Nayeon is a 25 year old experienced teacher. She knows how to deal with troublemaking students, however one student makes it extra hard f...
119K 6K 72
❝ Can you sacrifice your love for revenge? ❞ SANA X TZUYU [SATZU] FANFICTION 2021 Date Started: February 3, 2021 COMPLETED!!!! August 30, 2021
21.9K 809 30
Hirai Momo worked as a dancer for many years but decided to change her course in life and started attending a culinary school to pursue a new career...