WORD TO HEAL

נכתב על ידי merson20

At last guys got the content where I could include TayNew and BounPrem both... Hope you will all like it... J... עוד

🇮 🇳 🇹 🇷 🇴
🇵 🇦 🇮 🇳
🇵 🇪 🇦 🇨 🇪
🇸 🇵 🇱 🇮 🇳 🇹 🇪 🇷 🇪 🇩
🇹 🇦 🇱 🇰
🇾 🇴 🇺 ?!
🇼 🇷 🇴 🇳 🇬
🇰 🇱 🇺 🇻 🇪 🇷 -🇧 🇺 🇨 🇾
🇸 🇹 🇮 🇱 🇱
🇱 🇺 🇸 🇹
🇹 🇷 🇺 🇸 🇹
🇬 🇺 🇮 🇱 🇹
🇼 🇪 🇼 🇮 🇱 🇱 !
🇸 🇹 🇷 🇦 🇳 🇬 🇪 🇷
🇷 🇪 🇻 🇪 🇦 🇱
🇷 🇪 🇻 🇪 🇳 🇬 🇪
🇲 🇪 ?!
🇮 🇸 🇮 🇹 🇴 🇻 🇪 🇷 ?

🇸 🇺 🇫 🇫 🇪 🇷

326 20 5
נכתב על ידי merson20

*WIN

Nothing is easy in this world, more when you are from a middle class family but to study with between a high class ruthless people.

"Hey you dirty wreck! move aside!"

A guy with 5 fellows of his standing behind him like a tail shouted on me, why?

Because I was standing in their way but its not like they don't have place to walk but it's like they have fun in teasing me.

"Can't you listen in one go?!"😠

I was startled

"There is lot of place here... you can go from there"😤

I pointed towards the place beside me

"Dare to speak with us even after knowing you are not deserving to be in here"

"Who are you to tell me where I should be?"

I asked the guy standing behind their so called boss. But instead their boss moved a step forward towards me and said

"Kao Phanuwat, the son of the world's famous businessman Phanuwat."😤

"So what?"

And the thing which I remember was I was lying on the floor with both my hands caressing the abdomen of mine and crying with pain. I'm just 5

years old but why I have to suffer so much just because of them.

"You are going to regret it later.... K..Khun Kao!"

{Flashback Ends}

*PETE

Nothig goes the way we wants, everyday we have to suffer from something or the other but according to me best option to all the suffering, pain, diseases and disorder is happiness, joy and love. Love... by the way I'm going to call my love, yes the first sight love which by god's grace got true.

"Hello Pete"

"Hello sweetheart, what is my boyfriend doing?"

"Running from here to there as if an earthquake came"

"Why?!"🤨

"I mean I'm in the office"

"What are you doing there? You said you don't have any meeting today so you are going to do the work from home"

"Yess told you but the thing was the person whom we choose for our new product launch got hospitalized so we need an urgent actor or modeler in his place for the launch. So that's why it's been a little bit tensed up condition here."

"Ohooo Kao! I had told you naa no matter what you won't take stress at all, it's worsen the case"

Why shouldn't I be angry on him, we all know the stress is the biggest enemy of our health and moreover when Kao is suffering from such a disease I can' take risk... not even 1%.

I do remember when last him he got tensed due to some big loss in our company the case got so muchworsened that he started attacking us. Why this is more shocking? because from the moment he started I his treatment it was less that he doubts on us but after that time I get to understand that no matter what I don't have to allow make Kao get tensed up.

"I kn...."

"Just take a deep breath"

"Pet..."

"Breathe In..........Breathe Out"

I know no matter how much he resist me he will never got against my concerns towards him. It's sometimes difficult but every good thing comes after bad things and right now it is our bad phase, and I know that good phase is not too far.

"Ohh by the way Kao, I know one of my patient who is an actor and moreover he is an experienced one. I think he suits for your new product"

"OHH! what's his name by the way?"

"His name is... "

"Doctor Pete, may we come in"

I saw a patient standing infront of the door, I guestured him to enter and returned to the call

"I think Kao I won't be able to talk to you right now"

"Mai Penri Naa" (it's okay)

I smiled

"Okay then I will send you the details. Bye bye"

"Bye bye jaa"

*THIRD PERSON

The moment Kao saw the file sent by the Pete he was interrupted by his manager P'Pompam

"Sir we talked to the directing team and they had said that they can extend the date but till tomorrow only."

"Mae stop calling me sir it make me feel awkward and what about all the interview?"

"Okay 55555 and yes about the interview we have talked to everyone just one company is there which being stubborn"

"It may be them"

He nodded and a sigh came out of the Kao's mouth. Pompam was manager in their company fro his childhood so he is very much close to him, even he knows about the disorder Kao is suffering from or we should say only he aside from his family.

"By the way Mae, Pete has send me the details of one of the actor who could help us in the place of Off. I want you go to the details and see if he is good or not and do talk to his manager also. Till that time let me talk to them"

"Okay Kao"

"And phi after everything is over you all can leave it's already 12"

"But what about you?"

"I will also leave after this one and some few paper work"

"Don't take to much stress naa or Pete will kill me for not taking care of his boyfriend"

"Krab Mae"

He went near him and gave a peck in his hair and smiled and said

"My boy has grown well, Fundii naa my boy"

"Fundi Mae"

(I just really love this mother and son relationship eventhough how P'Pompam use to play and tricks on P'Tay, but the love he gave to both of them just melts my heart)

But when we were thinking that problem is been only been faced by Kao only, someone else is also suffering because him.

"Win I think for today this much is enough, you can go home and take well rest I don't want those back bags under your sexy eyes so that it would scare my baby Team and also ruin tommorow's shooting"

"Krab Phi"

Win was shooting for his new series and this time he was more exhausted because after so long time he is getting a main role and of course being the main lead is not at all easy and with he got the news he has to model for the new beauty product.

"Fundii Naa Nong Win" (Good night)😀

"Fundi Phi"

As usual after biding his manager with no expression he reached his house the one who opened the door for him was his cute and baby Nong Team.

"Ohooo what is this smell?"

"I cooked some favourite dishes for you, I knew that you will tired today because you went out for work very early so thought why not make some good dishes for you today.... but this offer is for today only naa"

"Krab Pao..... I love you so much Nong"

And Win jumped on his Nong and embraced him in his hug but who was knowing the act would make someone else heart beat race fast and all the blood in his body raised to his cheeks. Team pushed him and asked him to get fresh up and come for his dinner.

The only person with whom Win is able be the live the way he wanted to. During the race for their dinner Win started sharing his all the things happened in his whole day.

"And all this thing happened... ahhh by the way Team tommorow wake me up at 7am sharp I have an important shoot tommorow"

"7?! This much early! which shoot?"

"I have to do shooting for some beauty products, What is the name.... ahh yes Idol Beauty Product"

"Idol Beauty Product?!"😲

Win nodded

"Hia you have catched a big deal this time, but you have never done modeling for any beauty product, then why this time?"

"Actually the deal was good this time so I thought why not to try"

"By the way I have also got the intership in that same company but it will start after 1 month"

A smile came in Win's face after looking at the pouty face of Team, he leaned forwards and pinched those chubby cheeks of his Nong and said

"Don't worry, I'm sure I will got more offers from this company in furture. As no one is able to resist my handsomeness"

"Ewwwwww"🤢

(P'Paaty is great supporter and mentor of both P'Boun and P'Prem from the starting and also a great brocolli too. I always love how does he is always there to help both his nong in every difficult time and be there in every tough to tough suituation)

So here guys first chapter comes to an end, by the way sorry as starting will be little much boring but I assure you that later chapter's will be very much fun.

Hope you all are fine and having great time and also hope so you all to have some one who is just like P'Pompam and P'Paaty in your life. Do not forget their role and support in your life and do remember them till the last breath of yours.

Do hit the star button below and love to see your comment also.

Stay Healthy and Stay Safe

Su Su Naa Guys!! 🥦💙

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

11.5K 414 35
Two young men meet by chance and immediately clash. Their future path leads the two actors together as a sidecouple in a boy love series that become...
15.7K 921 28
An famous actor🐻 with everything in his life & An poor boy who had to do everything to stand on his own and his younger sister with no one beside th...
234K 11.4K 63
Who knew life would change in just seconds. They were just normal people living their normal lives yesterday, but now they're fighting and killing zo...
15.5K 871 28
Have you ever met someone whom you thought dead but is alive without you knowing, that is what happened in Tay's life the person whom he loved the mo...