Stars ✦ True Beauty (SLOW UPD...

Autorstwa stxrry_min

"You're the brightest star here" "I am the only star here, get it cause my name means-" "Geez you ruined it!"... Więcej

C H A R A C T E R S
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
.⋅ ε Thank you з ⋅.
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY_TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE

TWENTY-TWO

2.3K 113 5
Autorstwa stxrry_min

Chae Byeol

It was lunchtime and I was waking down the hallway heading to the cafeteria. I heard some commotion coming from a hallway.

Me being nosy, I went to go check what was happening.

I looked to find a grounp of all the parents. In the middle of it I saw Sooho's dad.

Why is he here? I know Sooho wouldn't have wanted him here.

I knew I had to tell Sooho, so I started walking to find him. I entered the cafeteria and saw Sooho. Taehoon was next to him

Hyunkyu started yelling.

"Guys I have big news!"

Oh god.

"Sooho, your dad-"

I covered his mouth before he could say anything. I was on the tips of toes because of his height.

Everyone looked at me in shock. Kyungyu was shocked as well

I let him go and walked up to Sooho.

"Your dad is here."

I whispered in his ear. He widened his eyes and stood up.

"Where?"

He asked. I brought him outside so I can show him. I knew Kyungyu wouldn't keep his mouth shut but atleast it wouldn't be in front of Sooho.

✦ ✦ ✦

Lim Jugyeong

I sat down at the cafeteria with Soojin and Soo-ah. I was stressed about my mom. Suddenly, Kyungyu started yelling.

"Guys I have big news!"

I turned to him. I saw that Byeol was also here, behind him.

"Sooho, your dad-"

He was cut off my Byeol covering his mouth. The whole cafeteria was confused. Byeol noticed the stares and let go of him.

She walked up to Sooho and whispered something to him. He got up and they walked outside.

I never they knew they were super close.

"What's with them?"

Soo-ah asked. We were all curious.

"Soojin, we're they always that close?"

She asked. Soojin nodded.

"Yea, all 4 of them, really. There would be rumors about Seyeon, Seojun and Sooho all liking her because of how often they hanged out. But that's just talk."

Soojn shrugged off. I nodded, I knew they were close friends.

Sooho seemed so different with her.

Lucky her.

~

I went to go find my mom. I looked through all the cars to find. I saw the a smaller man and a man in a suit. The one my mom was freaking out over.

They were talking too each when I saw Sooho and Byeol walk up to the man in the suit. It looked like Byeol was trying to hold Sooho back.

Sooho seemed to be in heavy conversation. All of sudden I heard my mom yelling behind me.

"Mr. Lee!"

She tried to go towards him but I stopped her.

"Mom, you're still here?"

I asked.

"I had to talk to Juyoung's teacher."

She smiled and went towards 'Mr. Lee' who I assumed was Sooho's dad.

"Mom, let's go!"

I tried to stop her from embarrassing me. She broke free from me and I just followed her.

"We meet again."

Sooho's dad said

"Yes"

My mom laughed like a little girl. I cringed internally. She noticed Sooho and Byeol

"Oh this must be your handsome son and oh, it's nice to see you again!"

Byeol smiled at my mother and looked away. She looked uncomfortable.

"You know Byeol?"

Mr. Lee asked.

"Of course! She's a friend of my precious daughter Jugyeong!"

My mom side hugged me. Mr. Lee looked at me.

"Your classmates with them both?"

He asked.

"Oh, yes. Hello."

I bowed to him.

"We'll be going now."

Sooho bowed to his dad. Sooho grabbed on to Byeol's hand and walked away with her. I felt my heart hurt at the sight of their hands.

"Is he that blunt in school?"

Mr. Lee asked. I was hesitant to answer that. I just continued to look at where Sooho was standing.

✦ ✦ ✦

Chae Byeol

(Sams situation, just her pov)

Sooho and I walked around school to try and find his dad.

"Did you really see him?"

Sooho asked as we walked.

"Yea. I am as shocked as your are, I know you wouldn't want him here."

I replied. I wasn't exactly a fan of him either. Besides from being a bad father he also tried to make Sooho and I date. Just like in the kdramas I swear.

We finally spotted him by his car.

"There."

Sooho sped walked towards him. I thought Sooho was about to punch him so I held him back.

"What are you doing here?"

Sooho asked in a demanding tone. Mr. Lee looks towards me.

"It's lunchtime, did you guys eat?"

"I told you not to come."

Mr. Lee looked my arm on his.

"I see you guys are closer than before."

I forced myself to not roll my eyes. I let go of Sooho.

"We're no-"

I was cut off by Jugyeong's mother yelling. She was being held by Jugyeong but her mom made it to us.

"We meet again."

Mr. Lee said. Her mom was laughing hysterically. I guessed she was a fan. She looked towards us.

"Oh this must be your handsome son and oh it's nice to see you again!"

I smiled at her and looked back down. I didn't want to be here.

"You know Byeol?"

Mr. Lee asked.

"Of course! She's a friend of my precious daughter Jugyeong!"

She hugged Jugyeong.

"Your classmates with them both?"

He asked Jugyeong.

"Oh yes. Hello."

Jugyeong bowed.

"We'll get going."

Sooho bowed and grabbed on to my hand. He dragged me away. His grip was tight on my hand.

"Sooho, your hand."

He stopped and noticed his grip then let go.

"Sorry."

I rubbed my hand.

"It's fine. I know how you are with your dad."

I patted his back.

"Thanks for telling me and stopping Hyungyu from talking. I would've hated him to say it in front of everyone."

"No, problem. He's going to tell everyone either way but at least you didn't have to deal with that in front of everyone."

He nodded. We just stood there. I didn't want to go back to class.

"Still can't he tried to set us up before."

Sooho scoffed.

"I know. You're not my style."

I teased. He seemed offended.

"Not your style? Well your not my type either."

I raised my eyebrow.

"Please, I am everyone's type."

I flipped my hair and walked away.

"Yah!"

He yelled and I started walking faster.

✦ ✦ ✦

.⋅ ε 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲 з ⋅.

Hello!!

Sorry this took longer than usual! School is really cramming me rn and my phone has just been glitchy. But I hope you guys enjoyed! Sorry for spelling errors btw! I need to go over this one again tomorrow to fix them. See you in the next chapter ^-^

-stxr <3

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

32.4K 1.2K 41
"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐢𝐭" ...................... 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐉𝐢𝐰𝐨𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
267K 10.7K 43
𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐧 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 He's my best friend so I shouldn't feel this way about him. But I can't help it, I can't control my feelings... ...
93.8K 2.4K 34
"Who even told you we're friends?" "Nobody.... i'm sorry." [Started:2. March 2020] [Ended:12. June 2020]
5.4K 204 18
What if true beauty isn't like true beauty as it is in true beauty ;)