A PERFECT STORM A LOVE STORY

נכתב על ידי TMSaunders

I'm far from perfect and just cruise along, watching my friends get married and fall in love while I'm stuck... עוד

INTRODUCTION
FATE
POKER NIGHT
DINNER DATE
GAME NIGHT
GUILTY
THE MEDIA
APOLOGY
THE EX
A RING JEWELLERY BOX
OUT OF CONTROL
TEASING
WEEKEND
SURPRISES
QUESTIONS
PAMPER
FAMILY
STORM
RIGHT TIME
CHAOS
TALK
A STEP FORWARD
DECOY
MISHAPS
ROMANCE
NEW ASSISTANT
WEDDING PLANS
UNWANTED CALLS
STEVIE
FEAR
BITTER SWEET
WATCHING HER
QUALITY TIME
NEW YORK
RANSOM
SHAKEN
NORMALITY
TOGETHER
FEVER
DOUBT
PAID IN FULL
EMBARRASSMENT
JUST DO IT
KEEPING A SECRET
WHAT A SPITEFUL TRICK
THE WEDDING
NEW START
CLASS ACT
PERFECT DAY
LONG DAY
Epilogue

MEETING THE TWIN

980 69 2
נכתב על ידי TMSaunders

S T E V I E  P O V

My eyes trailed along the table from the box to Dominic when the doorbell sounded, and he looked displeased. 

He stands, pulls his suit jacket straight as he strides towards the door to open it.

Grab the box from the table to slide in my pocket, so I could take it to the room for safekeeping. 

No one needs to know until I'm one hundred per cent, and Dominic will be the first to hear. 

Have noticed in Dominic's tone he's apprehensive about me meeting his brother. 

I understand why with what he said, and how his girlfriend at the time cheated sleeping with his brother. 

Looked towards the door at a guy who is the same build as Dominic, but marginally different in similarities. 

Yep, they are not identical, but you can see they are brothers with the same features, build and hair colour. 

Already I'm not liking him, and I haven't met him yet. But I will put a smile on my lips and be polite for as long as possible, or until he pisses me off, whichever comes first.

He strides towards me with a smug smile and wreaking in confidence, but Dominic is confident, sweet and insanely good-looking. 

Dominic smiles peers at his brother, then at me, "Stevie, meet the twin Tyrone," Smiled offered my hand, and he shakes holding my hand just a little longer than normal. "Stevie, what a very unusual name for a girl," Rolled my eyes, "How many times have I heard that line?" I mumbled under my breath.

Glanced at Dominic, who smirks and slides his hands in his pockets, "So Dominic, this is the famous girl the media are going crazy over?" Tyrone spits. "You realise I'm standing here and I can hear every word you say," I'm annoyed to think he's talking like I'm not in the room. 

I shared a fucking flat with five guys, so I think I should be able to handle all the insults Tyrone wants to throw at me. 

To be honest, I've already made my mind up, and I don't like the guy. 

Dominic laughs as he stares at his brother for a reaction. "Tyrone, never speak like that again to Stevie," Dominic spits as he stands beside me, showing how angry he is with Tyrone's remark. 

**********

A few minutes later, we are sitting and Dominic is talking to Tyrone about the business plus their parents. 

Slapped my forehead and Dominic laughs, "Stevie, is something wrong?" He asks. "I will be right back, just need to make a call," He smiles and I rush to my room.

Grab my phone from the side to call my parents. "Stevie, we have been expecting your call, but I would have thought you would have called sooner." My father is not happy, but what's new. 

The day I was born, I was a big disappointment to them after they spent thousands on fertility. Yep, I'm the biggest disappointment in their lives, and they never hid it from me.

They would remind me every day, "I'm sorry I got caught up with everything." My tone is sorrowful. "So do we get to meet this guy or do we have to watch the news to get updates?" Slid down the door to sit on the floor.

My father's tone is harsh, and I know he speaks his mind, but at the same time he is very upset. "Yes, dad, you will meet him. Is mum working this Saturday we could come for a visit?" I'm dreading Dominic meeting my parents with the way they act towards me and any of my friends.

Wipe the tears from my eyes. "Mum's got the weekend off, but you can't stay here. We turned your room into a study," "Dad, it's fine we will stay at the hotel." I'm trying my hardest to stop my tears, but I can't. "I suppose you can afford luxury," "Dad I need to go, we will see you at the weekend. Love you," I will never get my parents to tell me they love me because they don't know how. 

Ended the call, but now I need to speak to Dominic and hope he's not busy at the weekend. Dreading how my parents are going to react when they meet him for the first time. 

Why couldn't I have normal parents who should have loved me and wanted me to be happy?

Stand to place the mobile on the side and the ring box in the drawer for safekeeping. Step into the bathroom to splash my face, before returning to the lounge to sit with Dominic.

**********   

Ambled down the stairs, hearing Dominic and Tyrone laughing, so they haven't yet killed one another. 

Stepped into the lounge to notice Dominic light up with a smile as he steps close to me. "Thought we could go out for lunch," Not entirely sure if it's a good idea. "What about the paparazzi?" I ask.

He softly holds my hand and looks deep into my eyes. "We have bodyguards," He responds. We smile and leave. 

It didn't take the Paparazzi too long to follow us and try to get a photo as we exit the car. 

Dominic pulls me tight with his arm securely around my waist, and my head bowed hiding from the cameras.

Enter the restaurant to be seated away from the windows, but we still have people watching staring with their mobiles in their hands. 

The server hands us menus, which I glance over but deep in my gut. I know disaster will strike, but I don't know when. "Stevie, you and my brother have most certainly made an impact on the world," Tyrone said. 

Glanced at him biting my tongue because I just want to vent my anger. "If a certain person wasn't jealous, this would never have happened," I respond. "So, you think Mylean was jealous?" He asks.

Shake my head as Dominic looks at both of us. "Yep, she was jealous for no reason, and I told her so," I said to Tyrone. "So tell me why you thought you could keep it a secret?" Tyrone asks. Dominic sits straights. "Tyrone, it's none of your business," Dominic said.

The last thing I want is two brothers fighting. "There was no secret because there was no us," I said, and went to stand as Dominic stands to catch me from falling. Shake my head. "Simply knew it would only be a matter of time, and lady luck fucks me over," I said as my eyes lock with Dominic's.

His arm is gripping me tight around my waist, he leans in at the same time I do, and we collide, knocking our heads. 

Slap my forehead in disbelief, and Dominic laughs pulling me tight to him. "How many times are we going to collide?" Laughed, and he kissed my cheek. Tyrone is staring with a smirk.

We take our seats, order the meal, and sit talking about when he's returning to the office. "I will need to return after the weekend," Dominic said. "The call I made earlier was to my parents, and my father asked when he would meet you?" Look at my trembling hands.

Wait for Dominic to speak, but it's gone noticeably silent. "I told my father I would visit them at the weekend," I said taking a deep breath. 

Tyrone shakes his head, picks his drink up, and takes a mouthful as he stares at Dominic, who is staring at his glass.

The server places the meal on the table. "With me gone all weekend, it would give you time to catch up with your work." I'm trying my hardest not to put Dominic on the spot, but he's gone silent. 

Pushed the food around on my plate, not really hungry. To be honest, I lost my appetite and I'm overthinking again. 

I shouldn't have moved out so soon, but I got swept up by how sweet Dominic was. I should never have listened to him. 

Stood glanced around to see people staring at us. "Dominic, thank you for lunch." Turn and walk out the door where I have cameras shoved in my face, but I keep my head bowed as they follow me through town.

*********

Reach the door to the flat and let myself in to see all five guys staring at me. "Needed family time," I said, and make a sad face. 

They all hug me, and we sit watching movies for the rest of the afternoon and into the evening.

Dominic never called or sent a message, or even came to see where I was. Guess that answers the entire question he's waiting for. 

Sadness takes over my body, and I blame my father for the call I had with him, putting doubt in my mind, just like he always does. 

For once, I would like one day to run smoothly, and have no mishaps or anyone being nasty.

It's late in the evening when I leave to make my way back to the penthouse, dodging the pap. But wondering what Dominic is going to say about me leaving so abruptly at lunch.

Reached the door, push the bell to have Dominic open the door, pulling me into his arms and holding me tight. "I've been going frantic, not knowing where you were. I tried calling, but it went straight to voice message," That would explain why I didn't hear from him. 

Took the mobile from my pocket to confirm the battery is dead.

Forgot to charge after calling my parents. "I went over to see the guys," I said. He tilts my chin, staring deep into my eyes. "Stevie, I love you, and we will go together to see your parents at the weekend," His lips curl into a smile. "Are you really sure?" I ask, he nods. "Yes, and I have a surprise for you at the weekend," He kisses my cheek, lifts his head to look deep into my eyes.

Cup his cheeks to bring his lips to mine, and for the first time he kisses me with his soft lips pressed against mine. 

Wow, I was not expecting that, but I wouldn't mind another, so I kissed him again. He lifts his head, smiles, takes my hand, and we retire to our rooms.

Dominic knows how to kiss it made the floor melt away, and I was floating in his embrace. Is it meant to feel that way? 

**********************************

WOULD LIKE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS

THANK YOU FOR READING

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

705K 20.3K 25
I was 17 when I ask him to take my virginity but he explicitly said no. Now, eight years later I need to ask him the same humiliating question again...
125K 9.1K 46
Enemies-to-lovers * Bickering/bantering Boss/employee * Romantic comedy with a HEA He says I'm a hemorrhoid and a massive dark cloud without a silver...
105K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
48.5K 1.1K 31
"'Jason!', I moaned out. I could feel his member twitch inside of me as he let out a shaky breath. I always knew the effect my moans had on him. Our...