SINNER - Klaus Mikaelson

Od karlithomasss

Adeline Andrew's was living a normal life in Mystic Falls, until the most feared vampire in the world showed... Více

INTRODUCTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FOURTY ONE
THE END
N E X T S T O R Y?
Sincerely, Yours.

THIRTY TWO

19.4K 364 445
Od karlithomasss

Klaus and Elijah returned back to the compound. They were greeted by Stefan and Damon waiting for them in the dining room. Stefan glared at the brothers with angry eyes as soon as they stepped in the room. He wasn't happy with the way things had been going for Adeline since he got here and now they had made it worse, the girl was staring at the compound with them. They had invited her here despite Adelines reactions and her being missing from them for the night.

"Where is she?" Klaus questioned, annoyance was clear in his tone.

"She is upstairs with her friends-- but you aren't going to see her right now." Stefan spat.

"Excuse me?" Klaus scoffed. "Who do you think you are talking to? She is my fiance."

Stefan rolled his eyes and laughed under his breath. "Not for much longer if things keep going the way they are."

Klaus lunged forward, but Elijah stuck out his arm-- stopping his brother from harming the Salvatore. He knew that would only make things worse with Adeline right now, and that was something Klaus couldn't afford to do.

"Niklaus, please." Elijah huffed.

"You have no right to speak to me about her." Klaus sneered.

"Why is she here Klaus? That girl-- whats her name? Mikayla?" Stefan snapped. "Why is she staying here in the same house as your pregnant fiance?"

"That was my doing." Elijah defended. "Niklaus was simply accepting my wishes. She is an old friend."

"The oldest of friends by the sound of it." Damon scoffed. "What has it been? A thousand years?"

"There is nothing between my brother and the girl-- not anymore." Eijah argued. "Maybe once Niklaus and I took a liking to the girl but it wasn't love to either of us and it was centuries ago."

"I really don't see what the big fuss is about." Klaus shrugged.

The Salvatore brothers looked at each other and laughed, shaking their heads. The big fuss was Klaus had done so much to Adeline since meeting her and she loved him despite it all, then he can't even be honest with her about his past and she showed up here.

"You know what-- I am done wasting time talking to the two of you." Klaus spat. "I am going to talk to my girl because after all Stefan, she is mine...not yours." He smirked at the young vampire.

The brothers stepped in front of him, trying to prevent him from going upstairs. He laughed in their faces then simultaneously snapped their necks. Elijah looked at Klaus with a disapproving glare.

"What?" he smirked. "It's just a little nap."

****

Klaus let himself into their bedroom where Adeline was sitting on the bed surrounded by her friends. They all turned to glare at the Hybrid.

"Lovely." he scoffed. "Alright out you go-- I would like to talk with my fiance."

No one moved. They stayed sitting in their same spots staring at him like they were protecting their friend. Klaus laughed under his breath, he found it amusing they thought he could be intimidated by them.

"I could always just make you leave." He shrugged.

"You wouldn't dare." Bonnie sneered.

"Oh but I would." He smirked.

"It's okay." Adeline blurted. "I need to talk to him."

Her friends were reluctant to agree but eventually they listened to their friend and left the room. When the couple was alone Klaus moved across the room and took a seat on the edge of the bed.

"Who is she Klaus?" Adeline blurted, breaking the silence.

"We met her over a thousand years ago when we were still human-- she was a girl in our village I fancied-- a small crush I guess." he shrugged. "I guess my brother took a liking to her as well and there was tension between the three of us for a while. Then my mother turned us into what we are now and my family slaughtered most of our village-- my brother and I spared Mikayla, I guess we just didn't want to kill her. But we figured she died years later, I had no idea what she became."

Adeline listened and she could tell he was telling her the truth. I didn't seem like they were in love and when he saw her he didn't look excited, he just looked angry. He was mad at Marcel for trying to destroy what he had with Adeline. She also knew they needed to at least try to have a mature relationship and trust each other, if they wanted a marriage to work.

"I believe you." she whispered. "It's just-- why has she been trying to find your guys this long?"

"I have no idea." he shrugged. "Might be a tad crazy.": he teased.

"Why is she staying here?" she questioned.

"Elijah took pity on her-- she claims she had nowhere else to stay." he shrugged. "Listen, I don't want you to worry about her. I want you to focus on planning the wedding and staying healthy, for the baby."

He leaned in and placed a kiss on her forehead, she smiled. This was just another example of her inability to stay mad at him. As much as she tried, she couldn't.

"You know I never loved her right?" he questioned.

Adeline didn't answer, she just searched his eyes for the truth. She could tell he was being honest, not only by his words but his actions.

"It is you who I love." He assured her. "You are the only one I have ever loved,"

Her heart skipped a few beats in her chest and his cheeks blushed red. He reached over to her and took her hand in his. They didn't say anything, they just stared at each other.

Klaus couldn't handle not touching her anymore, the way she looked at him practically drove him crazy-- it was like nothing else he had experienced. He climbed across the bed and straddled her body underneath him, crashing his lips into her.

In that moment, this was what they needed-- they needed to feel each other. Klaus took control of Adeline's body, ripping her clothes off and pleasing her in ways she could have never dreamed.

It may have been dysfunctional at times-- but it was love.

****
The following day Adeline and her friends had their work cut out for them. They had to finish planning the wedding, with only four days left. The venue had already been chosen and secured, The Southern Oaks Plantation. It was a large estate on acres upon acres of land and was one of the most historical places in New Orleans. They decided they would get married outside, right in front of the grand house. It was beautiful and one of the most sought after venues in the state which is why Elijah had to compel the owner so they could get it so quickly.

The friends spent the day flipping through wedding books and magazines. They picked the flowers, the caterers', the color scheme, they had invites sent out rushed and the only thing they had left was to find Adeline a dress.

"Okay I've compelled the store owner of the best bridal boutique in town to shut the shop down and let us have the rest of the day to rummage the place and find Adeline her dream dress." Rebekah smiled, feeling accomplished with herself.

"I'm so excited, I love wedding dress shopping!" Caroline cheered.

"So, you go often?" Adeline joked.

"Ha. Ha. very funny." Caroline smiled. "No, I am just excited to help one of my best friends find her perfect dress."

"Me too,' Elena smilled.

"And me." Bonnie agreed.

"Yeah yeah, it'll be great." Rebekah rolled her eyes. "At least she is getting married before that big bump shows up and we would have an awful time finding her a dress."

"Thanks Rebekah." Adeline laughed, she knew Rebekah meant well.

The girls left the house to find the wedding dress of Adelines dreams.

Mikayla came out of her room and downstairs. She expected to be greeted by one of the many guests staying in the house but it was relatively empty. Elijah emerged from the study, smiling when he saw Mikayla. She walked over to him and planted a kiss on him.

"Nice to see you too." he smiled.

"Where is everyone?" She questioned.

"Niklaus is out talking with Marcel who called him attempting to make amends, the Salvatore brothers well-- I am not sure what they are up to." Elijah scoffed. "And all the girls went to find Adeline a wedding dress."

Mikayla's face went white. 'Wait, the wedding is still happening?"

"Of course." Elijah smiled.

Mikayls gut churned at the thought of Klaus getting married. He had always been the one she wanted, that is why she showed up as soon as Marcel called saying he was getting married. She only pretended to be into Elijah, she used him because she knew he had a soft spot for her and would insist she stay. But Klaus-- Klaus was who she really wanted.

"I thought since I showed up it might have detoured that." she admitted, fishing for more information.

"It's going to take a lot more than an old crush showing up to ruin those two. They are in love," He shrugged. "Not to mention she's pregnant."

"I'm sorry-- did you say pregnant?" she gasped.

"Oh-- I probably shouldn't have said anything but since you will be staying here with me." Elijah smiled, kissing her on the head. "Yes, she is carrying Niklaus's child."

"How is that even possible?"

"Nature's loophole with the Hybrid." Elijah laughed.

Mikayla felt like she was about to be sick. She thought it would be easy to get rid of Adeline, just a little conspiring and she would be gone, but she knew it was going to be much harder than that. She was going to need a more permanent solution.

"Well, I was about to run out for a minute-- just for a little walk." she lied. "I'll be back soon." She kissed him on the cheek and left before he had a chance to ask any questions or grow suspicious. She knew she had to be careful, afterall she was dealing with the originals.

****

The doors swung open to Marcels and Mikayla stepped inside. She walked over to the bar, where she saw him sitting and took a seat beside him. He was sipping on a glass of bourbon and barely looked over at her.

"You got no business here." He huffed. "We had our fun with Klaus and Elijah-- and many of my friends ended up dead."

"Is Klaus here?" she asked, looking around the bar.

"Just left."

"I have information I think you might find extremely intriguing." she smirked.

Now she had his attention. He turned on his stool to face the girl. "Go on."

"Adeline is pregnant...with Klaus's baby." she blurted.

Marcel's eyes went wide-- he couldn't believe what she had just said.

"She's the pregnant one the witches were talking about..." he gasped. "I guess that was the business Klaus had with the witches."

"So what are we going to do about it?" the pair smirked at each other and Marcel reached over the bar, pouring Mikayla a drink. They were going to work together, they were going to do whatever it took, each for their own selfish reasons.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

172K 5.4K 33
𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗨𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡, Klaus Mikaelson "Two murderous vampires? They'll rule the world." Klaus Mikaelson had always been intrigued by Nora-Naomi's rep...
29.2K 619 31
When Leah Black moves to the new mysterious town of Mystic Falls, she finds her self intertwined with the supernatural world. This leads her to meet...
652K 17.6K 47
Klaus Mikaelson fanfiction Love is a vampire greatest weakness, he'd say. But she, as young as she was, brought him to his knees. Klaus had been aliv...
7.2K 106 23
in which Ayla and Klaus Mikaelson come to mystic falls to break his curse but more things happens than planned. || the vampire diaries season 2x22-4x...