Harvesting Love ( Kita Shinsu...

Por KAYNUKY22

Y/N just moved to Hyogo after her parents died in an accident. She decided to live with her grandparents in H... Mais

Ch.1 Supplier
Ch.2 Friends
Ch.3 Entranced By You
Ch.5 I love You
Ch.6 Happily With You (Final Chapter)
EPILOGUE

Ch.4 I'm Craving For Your Presence

1.9K 104 304
Por KAYNUKY22

■Y/N's POV■

It's been a week I haven't seen Shinsuke san. Today is the day of rice delivery, will i finally see him again?

Shinsuke san didn't reply to my texts when I asked him what happens. I'm worried.

The door to my shop was knocked, I could feel my heart slightly flutter. I came to open the door but, it's not Shinsuke san that I see.

Delivery man: I'm here to deliver rice from Kita san...

Y/N: oh... um thank you, please put it in here...

I'm disappointed for a reason. I really want to see Shinsuke san. Just then my grandmother came to me and smiles.

Y/N's Gm: um, may I asked what happens to Shinsuke kun, why didn't he deliver the goods by himself? He usually did.

Delivery man: oh, Kita san got in a small accident last week. He fell from the stair in his storage and sprained his leg. Well, he could already walk yesterday, but still couldn't drive or lift up heavy stuff...

I could feel my heart skips a beat when I hear that. Why didn't he tell me?

Y/N: um... is he alright? I... he didn't respond to our texts...

Delivery man: oh right, his phone was broken too, it was broken when he fell...

Shinsuke san...

The delivery man left. I could feel my chest is clenching from the inside. I'm worried about Shinsuke san.

Y/N's Gm: why don't you visit him, sweetie?

I look up at grand and grandpa, the two look at me with such tender eyes. I want to see him, but.

Y/N: wh-what about the shop?

Y/N's Gp: don't worry honey, we can handle it... believe in your grandparents...

Y/N's Gm: you want to see him don't you?

I could feel my heart beating faster by the question.

Yes... I... want to see Shinsuke san...

■3rd Person POV■

It's 2 in the afternoon when Y/N decided to visit Kita. Y/N gets out of the bus and walks to Kita's farm. When the view is filled with fields, Y/N's eyes caught a familiar figure that she has been missing.

Kita is standing while watching some of his employees working in his field. One of the employees' points at Y/N, makes Kita looks her way. When he saw her Kita's face lit up.

Kita: Y/N

He walks to her, but Y/N comes to approach Kita instead.

Kita: why are you here?

Y/N: I... uh, I heard you fell from the stairs.. so I came to visit...

Kita could see that Y/N looks worried. He too has been wanting to see her. Seeing her in front of him making him happy.

Kita's Gm: oh my, Y/N... come here...

Kita's grandmother is calling from the porch of their house. Kita and Y/N walk into the house. His grandmother told him to take a shower and Kita did leave to change.

Y/N's eyes wandering around the house, as this is her first time visiting Kita's place. There are a lot of photos of Kita and his grand mother. Y/N thinks that Kita is really adorable.

Just then, she hears someone came into the room, and she looks back. Kita is wearing Kimono, he used to wear that at home. Y/N was entranced by his appearance, he looks so good in it.

Kita: thank you for coming Y/N... I'm sorry for not telling you in advance, my phone's broken...

Y/N: ah no, it's alright Shinsuke san... I'm just glad that you're fine... uh, my grandparents say hello to you

Kita smiles and thanked her. The two are talking together at the house veranda. They're content with talking with each other and happy by their companion's presence

Just then, waters fall from the sky, it's suddenly raining. Both Kita and Y/N walk inside the living room, and Kita slides the door close.

Y/N: it's raining so hard...

Y/N watches as the rain pours intensely. Not long after, Y/N's phone rings, it's from her grandfather.

Y/N's Gp: Y/N, it's raining hard in here... don't go back yet...

Y/N: uh grandpa, it's also raining around here...

Kita: who is that?

Kita asked, entering the room with his grandmother, tray of teas on his hands.

Y/N: oh, it's my grandparents... they told me it's currently raining too over there...

Y/N's Gm: was that Shinsuke Kun?

Y/N: ah yes... do you want to speak with him?

Y/N puts the phone on speakers and puts it on the table, so everyone can talks. Y/N's grandparents wish that Kita will get well soon, and Kita thanked them for that.

Y/N's Gm: I hope you can come and visit the shop again... Y/N has been sad because she couldn't see you Shinsuke kun.

Kita turns his gaze at Y/N who's currently looks red. She's flustered and everyone can see it.

Y/N: G-Grandma w-what are you saying... I uh...

Kita's Gm: oh my~ then... because it's raining outside, why don't Y/N stay the night?

Y/N looks at Kita's grandmother, she looks even redder right now. Just when she's about to say something about it.

Y/N's Gm: that would be great... if you don't mind please let our Y/N stay the night at your house...

Y/N is beyond flustered by now. She looks at Kita, whose face doesn't change at all.

Y/N: I can't bother them... it's okay I'll go home as so-

Kita: alright, Y/N could stay the night here...

■Kita's POV■

I'm carrying a spare futon to the guest room. The door opens just before I reached it.

Y/N: S-Shinsuke san... you shouldn't carry something big like this... I can take it...

Kita: It's alright, it's not heavy, and my leg isn't hurt anymore...

Y/N: t-thank you...

After preparing her room to stay for the night, Y/N and I sit on the veranda again. Grandma is already asleep after dinner.

I remember the conversation we had with her grandparents this afternoon.

Has she been sad because she couldn't see me...

That words linger around my head, giving me fuzzy feelings, it makes me happy.

Kita: why are you sad when I can't visit the shop?

I want to hear it...

Y/N looks red and flustered, how much I like seeing her like this.

Y/N: I... um sorry... p-please don't think about what grandma said...

Kita: then... you're not sad?

Somehow, I'm disappointed if it wasn't true.

Y/N: No! Uh... I mean... there's no way I'm not sad... I'm... worried....

My chest is clenches when I listen to her and seeing how she looks right now. My hand reaches up on its own, latching onto Y/N's head.

Y/N looks at me, eyes widened, I'm sure she's surprised by my gesture.

Kita: sorry... for making you worried...

Y/N looks down on her knees

Y/N: it's... alright... I'm just glad that you're fine... Shinsuke san...

I look at her, she's smiling sweetly. I'm captivated right now. I turn my gaze up and see the moon as the sky is already cleared.

We stay in silence for moments, a comfortable kind of silence. I want to tell her that I want to see her too.

Kita: Y/N... I-

I look that Y/N's head is leaning on the wooden pillar, eyes are closed and lips slightly parted.

I can hear her softly breathing, her chest moves as she did. She fell asleep right next to me.

Beautiful...

I place an arm under her knees and place my other one on her back and I lift her up, carrying her to the guess room.

Not heavy at all...

I put her down on the futon and cover her. I couldn't help but be entranced by her, as the moonlight shines on her.

My body moves on its own again, as I'm leaning closer to her face. Just then her head moved and she sleeps facing her side. Just then I realized what I was about to do.

I immediately leave her room, closing the door behind me, and leans back against it.

I'm... about to kiss her...

My head, my body, me...

I'm craving for her presence...

I... have fallen in love with Y/N...

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

64K 3.4K 17
[COMPLETED] 'til death do us apart. ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ✎ Y/n l/n, having been deaf since birth has been bedridden for a couple of...
169K 6.8K 36
Manjiro (Mikey) Sano x Reader As Takemichi leaps through time your future keeps on changing along with it, and so does your story with Mikey. Unpredi...
109K 9K 31
ဤFicသည် စာရေးသူ၏စိတ်ကူးသက်သက်သာဖြစ်သည်🙃 ဤFicသည္ စာေရးသူ၏စိတ္ကူးသက္သက္သာျဖစ္သည္🙃
248K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...