Tommyinnit Angst

Von _weird_mystery_child

These are some interesting one shots plus other side story's I'm gonna be typing away about! Hope you enjoy t... Mehr

"Pocket Knife" Pt. 2
"Brain Cancer" Pt. 1
"Brain Cancer" Pt. 2
"Brain Cancer" Pt. 3
"Brain Cancer" Pt. 4
"Pocket Knife" Pt. 3
"Brain Cancer" Pt. 5
"Brain Cancer" Pt. 6
"Brain Cancer" Pt. 7
"Bullied"
"Bullied" Pt. 2
"Bullied" Pt. 3
"Bullied" Pt. 4
/:(...Insomnia...๏ฟผ):\
/:(...Insomnia...):\ Pt. 2
Alone (Pt. 1)
Alone (Pt. 2)
Alone (Pt. 3)
Sad yet Happy news

"Pocket Knife" Pt. 1

14K 313 972
Von _weird_mystery_child

(Dad: Phil)
(Siblings of Tommy: Technoblade and Wilbur)
(Oldest: Technoblade)
(Middle: Wilbur)
(Youngest: Tommy)

⚠️Warning⚠️
Deppresion
Self-Harm
Intrusive thoughts
Gore elements
And other wacky and sad stuff.. 😩
———————————————————————

-Tommy POV-

I sat awake in my bed, instead of a warm comfort.. I felt an odd and disheartening coldness. It made me shutter, holding my bedsheets close. I hadn't eaten in a while now. I'm pretty sure it was starting to catch on to me. I heaved a sigh and sat up.

I went to my closet and threw on sweats and a sweatshirt. I started to get thin and I knew Wilbur would take notice to it.. Not like they cared.. But, I had to hide it with the best of my ability.

I opened my door softly, my feet making little to no noise on the staircase. I was met with a brunette boy with a beanie. His curly hair loose in front of his eyes, he looked down at his guitar on the couch.

Techno sat in the kitchen, his pink hair short and above his shoulders. He was purely focused on a book that lie on the table. A laptop open next to him as well.

I weaved my way through the people, grabbing a bottle of water. I knew I would regret coming down stairs after a hearing a brothers voice.

"Hey Toms!" Wilbur got up to greet me at the fridge.

I simply nodded in response and smiled a little bit. My heart truly wouldn't allow me to crack a grin. Even if I showed a smile.

"Hey Tommy." Techno's monotone voice echoed smoothly across the kitchen.

"Hi.. I gotta go.. Nice seeing you.." I murmured, making a dash for my room. But someone stopped me dead in my tracks.

"Aye wait." Phil held on to my wrist.

"W-What.." I stammered at the sudden touch.

"You did your work right?" Phil said sternly.

"N-not yet.. I was just about t-" Before I could say anything I heard a ear bleeding scream from Phil.

"WELL DO IT THEN." Phil snapped, "If they aren't 90% or above I will be disappointed."

Wilbur and Technoblade's eyes shot up to meet the scene in front of them.

I sat dumbfounded, seeing Phil's kind eyes turn evil and angry in a matter of seconds.

"M-mhm.. Sorry Dad.." I mumbled softly.

"SORRY ISN'T ENOUGH TOMMY." Phil took a step forward, and threw his arm to put an arm on my shoulder..

I didn't know that..

I flinched hard, throwing my arms above my head, crouching into a ball. I whimpered stumbling backward, making a dash towards my room.

I closed and locked my door, dashing to my closet. I went in and closed the door, sitting in a corner. Rocking back and forth, trying to calm my nerves..

After about half an hour, I got up from the cold floor and opened the door. I went to my homework bag and got out the math homework assigned.

-Third Person-

Tommy had woke up earlier than usual that day, he took that time to his advantage and packed his stuff early. So, he would not be yelled at by his dad.

He never wanted that to happen. He wanted to be a good son.. He thought that he was a let down. A mistake. A terrible person.

Tommy had found a pocket knife on his way to the park, he placed it in his bag and went to school.

After rough hours of bullying and death looks. Tommy made his way back home and up the stairs to his room.

-Tommy POV-

I sat on the edge of my bed and looked at the pocket knife. A voice whispered in the back of my brain..

"do it."

"they won't care anyway..."

"it will take the pain away.."

"take that blade.. and cut.. do it! Do it.. DO it.. DO IT...!!"

"It.. would.. Cut the pain away..." I thought. I took the blade and flicked it open. I put the blade against my skin, digging it slowly into my lower arm.

The stinging sensation left me in awe, I pulled the blade back in shock. I smiled a little and dug deeper.

I did this for several minutes. Blood oozed from both my arms.. I blinked and looked down at them in slight shock.

"I didn't mean to do that many.." I thought, I stood up and went to my closet. I grabbed a shirt and wrapped it around my arms.

I looked at the blood soaked shirts around my arms. I sighed and went to my bed. Sitting there I thought about the memories my family have had together. All the horrific screams and snaps from Phil.

I looked at my arms and I didn't feel as bad anymore. I had been tormented all my life.. I had finally found a way to deal with my stress! Just cut it away..

I fell asleep a few hours later, and woke up to my dad screaming from downstairs.

"GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!!" The voice echoed in my head.. I didn't flinch or do anything. I just smiled.

He couldn't do anything to me anymore! I had a coping mechanism, I would be able to be free! Finally!! After years of waiting.. I finally figured it out!

I smiled and went downstairs, my book bag in hand. Full of completed work, and other items. I was met with a red faced Phil. His eyes full of a secret hatred.

"Wipe that ugly smile off of your face... Your wasting my time." Phil snarled.

"Then why call me..?" I lazily walked past, I smiled a little. I reached into the fridge, and grabbed a glass bottle of Coke.

I went to open it, but it was ripped from my hands, and in a flash of white I felt numb. My body went limp, hitting the floor with a deafening thud.

I sat up, my head spinning. I heard a familiar voice whispering to me softly.

"You're ok.. C'mon buddy.. You'll be alright.. Let me get you a towel.."

It was Wilbur.

He held me close, he had a damp, cold towel pressed against my forehead. I winced and my vision started to clear.

"W-Wilbur..?" I murmured softly.

Wilbur's head turned, our eyes met. He was crying, looking at me with terrified eyes.

"What happened?!" Wilbur said quickly.

"I- ... I fell." I said softly.

"How did glass get on the floor? Did you drop it?" Wilbur asked.

I blinked and nodded. "Yep.. I did.. Sorry.." I smiled barely.

Wilbur sighed, sitting me up.

"You're alright.." Wilbur smiled, "Let's go to your room, ya?"

I nodded simply, standing up shakily. Wilbur supported me as we went up the stairs. Wilbur called Techno, his door opened from the other side of the corridor.

Techno blinked then saw the situation, his eyes turned soft in a single instant. He walked over, his hair in a lose low pony.

"What happened Wilbur?" I heard from behind as I sat on my bed.

"Tommy injured himself.. He hit his head pretty hard. He needs rest." Wilbur walked through the door to sit on my bed.

Techno followed from behind, he sighed and looked around my room. His eyes keeping track of EVERYTHING.

He sniffed, but looked at me. His eyes seemingly distant from reality.

"What happened Tommy..?" Techno grabbed a chair and sat down next to the bed.

I blinked and looked down, "I went to grab a Coke.. I slipped and fell. I think it hit my head or something." I mumbled.

Techno nodded a little bit, and sat back. His eyes looked through my soul. Before Techno could speak a voice loudly echoed downstairs.

"TOMMY. CLEAN THE KITCHEN!" Phil yelled from downstairs.

Wilbur blinked, looking at my condition. Techno stood up, ready to fill in for me.

I stood up, and hugged Techno from behind. That was the only way to stop Techno. Plus stop myself from blacking out. I really didn't want to faint and hit the floor.

"Techno.. It's ok.." I snuggled into his baggy T-Shirt.

Techno stood rigidly, his head turned. I used him as a crutch, as I walked around him. I kept my hand on his arm.

"I can do it.. It's ok.." I smiled softly, turning to face my older brother.

His eyes were soft, his body relaxed. As he nodded in pure silence.

"Ok.." he murmured softly.

I went shakily downstairs, Phil sat near the fridge. Waiting expectantly for me.

"Clean this up.. Now." Phil snapped.

"M-May I get my work done...? Or get some rest..? I passed out and-" I felt a fist meet my face.

I hit the floor in a sad dazed expression. I sat, terrified.

"D-Dad..?" I stammered backing up.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE FINISHED YOUR WORK HOURS AGO." Phil yelled.

"I COULDN'T GO TO SCHOOL! I WAS KNOCKED OUT!! BY A STUPID COKE BOTTLE." My voice began to rise in anger.

-Third Person-

Before Tommy knew it. He was being beaten up. Kicked, Punched, and yelled at. A perfect combination. Phil stormed out angry. Tommy knew he would have to clean the floor anyway. Now, blood splatters covered the floor.

Tommy sighed, shakily getting back on his feet. Walking over to the sink and grabbing a damp towel, Tommy collapsed onto the floor hard. Starting to clean the blood off them floor.

The blonde scooped up the glass, getting cut in the process. He didn't care, it felt good to Tommy. A sort of other punishment for his wrong doings.

After scrubbing the dried Coke on the floor, Tommy stood up and examined the clear floor. He smiled and threw the towel in the sink.

...

He got to his room, shakily opening the door to see two softly talking people. They looked to be in a deep conversation about something so the blonde started to listen.

/-Tommy POV-\

I opened the door softly, hearing some voices from my room. I leaned in to listen.

"Wilbur. I'm positive." Techno murmured.

"R-Really..?" Wilbur stammered softly.

"The scent of food is stale.. The blood scent is.. Exponentially stronger. Considering Tommy we are talking about.. This room should be smelling of Coke or some kind of food. There should not be this much blood scent in here." Techno said in an ushered tone.

Wilbur shook his head. His eyes pleading a different answer.

"Surely not..." Wilbur murmured.

I decided to walk in because I didn't want to black out in front of my own room. Stumbling, I caught myself on the bed. My arms starting to sting, but I didn't care.. My palms were sliced and worn out..

"Tommy!" Wilbur used himself as a crutch as I went to my bed.

"T-thanks wil..." I said in a whisper.

I felt another pair of hands helped me to get on the bed, laying down comfortably.

"What happened down there..?!" Wilbur murmured shakily.

"Nothing mate.. I just stumbled a bit.. I was picking up the glass and it sliced my palms.." It was difficult just to put a sentence together.

In my faded vision, I saw them look at each other. Techno went forward and sniffed my skin. And from the look on his face he already knew.

"Dad did that didn't he." Techno said in an ushered tone.

I just sighed, which was enough for Techno. He was already out of the room and headed downstairs.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.3K 45 13
SO! I am bored and need mcyt angst cuz the world doesn't give me enough. Though I don't want to long off stories- I'ma be writing mcyt angst oneshots...
15.3K 798 36
the plot may be questionable and bland. but i'll try to do my best in my next book. ---------- โ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ข๐ž ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
1.6K 38 12
Pretty much just whatever I feel like posting so probably just fluff and angst based on cTommy. Welp anyways angsty boy timeee. Ill also put Tw's in...
3.6K 110 7
Book 1/5 --- ". . ." Time flew by faster than he had thought. "The more I trust, the less I see. The less I see, the more I trust." A quote that's be...