Kidnapped 2

Autorstwa smutslut23

6 years later Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
⚠chapter 6⚠
⚠chapter 7⚠
A/n
a/n
a/n
⚠chapter 8⚠
a/n
New book

a/n

435 6 4
Autorstwa smutslut23

Okay I have took a long break. I collected myself. From my grandfather passing to dealing with personal and mental shit. I think I'm going to start writing books about Mafia bosses and like stuff like that. I lost and grew out of the Lopez brothers stage. They will ALWAYS have a place in my heart, I still support them, and I still love them soooo much but it's getting hard to come up with ideas for the stories. I just have so many ideas for the Mafia side. You don't have to read them, you can unfollow me. Ik I probably failed you all haha. I didn't mean to. Y'all probably forgot about me. I'm so sorry for any trouble I caused. I love you guysss sooooo much!!!! I hope you know that!!! Anyways goodnight. Sleep well and wake up tmrw with a mind of changingt the world.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

72.7K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
938K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
168K 4.4K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...