Sweetest creature

Por mrsstylesxxoo

When your 5 year old daughter is obsessed with the band One Direction! And you have to take her to a concert... Más

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19

Part 6

3.8K 48 24
Por mrsstylesxxoo

Harry is coming today! Harry is home, back in England! He's on his way to my house now and I had a quick wiz round to clean up anything that shouldn't be out of place. Other than Emily's room because she's a kid her room is supposed to be a bit messy so I left her to play whilst I clean up in the kitchen.

"Mummy" I heard Emily say as she turns the corner to enter the kitchen. "Yes baby" I smile at her with my hand on my hip. "Can we put some one direction on for when Harry gets here? I want to show him my dancing from the music video" she grins proudly that she learnt the dance. It was 3 nights ago when she spent the whole afternoon trying to learn the dance from best song ever and it was so cute watching her try copy the boys.

"Okay I'll put it on the speakers now yeah?" She nodded and skipped away over to the hallway to start dancing and I giggled at her. She was so pure and full of love it was amazing to be able to say that's my little girl, it was nice to know that she has people around her in her life to keep her happy. Her dad didn't give her happiness she didn't like staying at his house which i've known for a while but I can't do anything about it sadly.

A knock on the front door pulled me out of my thoughts and I head over to the door, checking everything was in place before pulling the door open to be met with the green eyes that I had missed, they seemed a lot brighter than usual and a lot more full. He stepped forward and came to give me a hug and I accepted It and he lifted me up and spun me round and I giggled.

"Hi mads" he smirked at me and I gave him a questioning look he smiled at me and started playing with a strand of my new hair colour. "You look gorgeous with your hair like this" I looked away from his eyes to hide my blush but he knew I already was and started making jokes about it. I invited Harry in and out his bag in my room whilst Emily was showing Harry her dance and when I walked back into the room I saw Harry and Emily slow dancing to little things, Harry had lifted her up with her legs wrapped round his torso and had her hand in his they were swaying and I thought it was the cutest thing in the world so I took a picture and left my phone on the table. I headed back over to them when Harry looked at me and his face dropped for a second. "Wait right there don't move" I gave him a confused look but he smirked, he reached into his pocket to grab his phone and pointed it at me, I giggled and posed for him and he laughed.

"Your cute as my little blonde girl" he smiled and I raised my eyebrows at the word 'my' and I just smiled "ems what do you think of mummy's new hair?" He asked her turning his head to look at her.

"I love it! I think she looks like a pretty princess" she smiles at Harry and it makes my heart melt to see the way she looks at him, it's so precious.

"Me too, she does look like a princess" he says with his eyes catching mine and I can see the pink rising in his cheeks as he clears his throat and puts Emily down. "Do you mind if I use your bathroom quickly please?" I nod and point to the door that leads to the bathroom. He walks off and goes inside.

"Mummy?" My head whips round to see my little girl smiling at me. "What baby?" I smile back at her. "Why do you and Harry always look at each other like that?" She giggled. "Like what baby" I look at her confused. "Like you love each other like how belle looks at the beast. I'm not saying Harry is a beast but you look at each other the same way they do" she chuckled to her self about how she absentmindedly called Harry a beast.

Do Harry and I look at each other like we love each other? We can't we just met there's no way. Ems is just a kid she doesn't know what she's talking about.

Harry wanders out of the bathroom and I turn to look at him when I see he's spotted Emily's room which is full of one direction stuff, I chuckle at his wide eyed reaction. I walk over to him and stand there watching him look at the wall of her room full of posters.

"Hey I told you she was obsessed" I Pat his shoulder and his eyes snap to mine and he gives Me a dimpled grin.

"I think it's cute, I can't wait to see your bedroom" he smiles. I raise my eyebrows at him and wait for him to realise what he's just said. "Oh fuck, no I didn't mean that, I'm sorry I just meant like I want to see your bedroom like where it is not, well that. Not that I wouldn't want that but I didn't mean it like that, your beautiful I just um I-"

"Harry I get it, I understand you wasn't trying to make a sex joke" I chuckle at him and cut his rant off. He nods and goes a deep red colour in his cheeks I just brush it off and head to the kitchen.

"Do you want anything to drink or eat Harry?" I ask him trying to make him feel comfortable and make him feel at home in my small house. It probably not like home to him, he's probably used to fancy hotels and big houses, yet my house is very small and dainty. I glance over to him whilst he's looking at the picture of me and Emily on the counter and he seems content here so I smile and wait for his reply.

"Umm just water please if that's okay" I nod and smile at his politeness, I reach up into the cupboard to get a glass for him and as I turn around I see Emily showing Harry something on my phone which I instantly know I shouldn't have done something. I feel my cheeks rising as Harry looks at me with a smirk on his face. I see him reach for his phone on the counter and shows me his lockscreen to see the picture he took of me earlier as his lockscreen. I breathe a little less heavy now and smile at him with his shit eating smirk on his face. I turn back around to fill his glass up with water and hand it to him. He thanks me and I take my phone from Emily and scroll through Instagram.

After a while of sitting in the kitchen I head over to Emily's room to see she's taken full advantage of Harry and he's in there singing to her. He's just finished what makes you beautiful and Emily starts clapping and so do I. His head turns to the door and colour rushes to his face as he scratches the back of his neck.

"That was beautiful Harry" I smile at him and Emily nods in agreement. Whilst he's looking at Ems I take a moment to look at him. He's wearing his iconic black skinny jeans and a white T-shirt. He looked amazing, his broad shoulders, his flat stomach, his curly hair, his back muscles and his perfectly toned skin. I smile when he turns back acting like I wasn't just checking him out.

"Who's hungry?"

Time skip:

"I'm so full" Harry exclaims stretching out on the couch. I nod and look at Emily who is on the floor watching The little mermaid I look at Harry and smile as he's staring at the screen too.

"Ems do you want any desert?" She looks over to me and nods her head. "Go get what you want then baby" she nods again and I pause the movie as she runs off. Harry gets pulled out of his trance on the tv and he smiles at me.

"She's really well behaved even at home" he smiles as he looks towards her with her chocolate box. She offers something to Harry and it makes my heart melt when Harry says no and she gives him a chocolate anyway and he just smiles at her. She then gives me a chocolate and I smile at her and thank her. Harry is smiling down at her as she sits on the floor watching the tv again.

"You don't have to eat it you know" I say with a chuckle. He whips his head round to me and shakes it straight away as though to say 'I'm going to eat it don't worry' I smile at him and he takes a bite of my chocolate whilst I'm staring at his eyes. He giggles as I hit him. He picks up a pillow off the couch to throw at me and Emily grabs another one to hit him with, after she hits him he gives her a shocked expression and I just start laughing when he picks her up and throws her on the couch and tickles her.

"Ha Ems this is why you don't hit Harry with pillows" he stops tickling her and looks at me smirking.

"Oh so you think it's funny yeah love?" He starts edging closer to me and I start to slowly shuffle backwards until I hit the edge of the couch and Harry chuckles. "Your stuck now" he states and grabs my sides and starts tickling me until I feel like my sides are about to ache I try tickle him but I give up. Emily jumps on his back and he gets up running round the house with her pretending he is and aeroplane. I giggle at them clutching my sides from hurting to much. Why couldn't our life always be like this. In a little bubble, Emily, Harry and I. We'd be happy all together. Being friends with the boys and Emily would call them all her uncles. I still have to tell Emily's dad about that we know One Direction. I don't know how we will react but it's now going to be good.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1K 39 14
It all started with a concert. But not just any old concert. It was a One Direction concert...... EJ is your average, everyday girl, with no idea of...
206K 1.4K 18
Basically what the title says; One Direction preferences.
5.2K 339 24
Chloe , is a normal 10 year old. She has an elder sister who makes her listen to One Direction songs , and now Chloe is obsessed with them......i mea...
3.9K 234 36
What happens when everything you know or well knew was a dream? Niall had a concert and at this concert he met a girl..well all of One direction did...