𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝗼 𝐝𝐢𝐝...

بواسطة carlgrimesenthusiast

"You love me, Harry." "No i don't, Rose. Fuck off." Rose Black, the daughter of the famous Sirius Black. The... المزيد

(E) 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
act one - prisoner or azkaban
one
three
four
Five
chapter six
Seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
thirty one.
thirty two
thirty three
Act 2. The Goblet of Fire.
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
Forty four
Forty five

two

3.3K 123 67
بواسطة carlgrimesenthusiast

        NEW WANDS AND KINGS CROSS

CHAPTER TWO
No trigger warnings for this chapter.
☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

ROSE woke up the next morning with a slight pain in her head. It only hurt if she moved around too much. Once her eyes were open fully, she looked around the room alarmed, until she everything that happened yesterday came flying back at her.

"No Jarold i've already told you- Oh! your awake! how are you? Do you need me to make you some tea?" She walked in the room and immediately started asking questions.

"Uh- no." She shook her head, "No, i'm fine thank you. Who's jarold? If you don't mind me asking.."

"Oh that's my husband! Come in here jarold." She said with a large smile.  When he didn't come into the room, she added "JAROLD. GET. IN. HERE." Her tone made Rose flinch slightly.

"IM COMIN!" Shouted an australian mans voice in the kitchens. "What do you want Alice i'm reading the Daily Prophet—oh... hello... er- i'm jarold-" Before he could finish his very awkward introduction, Alice interrupted.

"She knows your name is Jarold." she sighed, her fingers gripping the bridge of her nose.

"Oh, er-"

"Just go back to the daily prophet jarold."

He awkwardly rose his hand up, giving Rose a silent wave before exiting the room. Alice quickly walk towards Rose, "Sorry, he's not very much of a social butterfly. Alright dear, last night after you fell asleep, i went to the shops and got you some clothes since clearly, we can't get any of your own from your parents. Oh my god, i am so sorry! i didn't mean to bring that up-" She started panicking.

"It's okay." Rose assured quickly.

Alice breathed out, "Okay, i'm sorry. Now, i've packed the clothes you need in your trunk, you can go get one of the outfits. If you like them, of course. I tried picking thing's that match what you're wearing now—"

"It's okay, any clothing is fine. Clothes are clothes." She slumped against the couch before quickly adding, "Unless you got me a sweater vest. I don't do sweater vests."

"No no, no sweater vests. Your trunk is upstairs, in my bedroom. Just go up the steps and go to the door on the left. Once you get ready, I'll proceed to make breakfast. We'll eat, and then we can leave."

With that She left towards the kitchens and Rose slowly sat up. She looked around the room before stalking toward the steps. She swallowed before going up the steps one by one. This house was nowhere near as dark as her own. The homes looked nothing alike. Rose's manor was mysteriously.. ill-looking. It was like a prison. Metaphorically and literally.

Once she was all the way up the stairs. She stared down the empty hallway. The walls were orange-painted. They consisted of pictures frames hung up of the family. Smiling, laughing. They seemed like a very happy family. Rose wished she had that.

She turned to the right and saw a clean brown door, and lifted her hand to the knob. She swiftly turned it sideways, and heard it click. She pushed it open, and slowly walked in. She looked around the room silently, before her eyes landed onto a light brown trunk. Lifting it up off the floor, she placed it onto the bed. Pulled around the zipper, and it flung open. Laying inside were many articles of clothing, from tank tops to sweatshirts, and underwear to jeans. Rose felt slightly embarrassed that Alice had to pick out underwear for her, but did not stay long to think about how she knew what size to buy.

Once she was ready, she went back into the living room and softly called for Alice. Alice woke up her son.

Her son started walking down the stairs with his robes in his arms. he was an average looking boy, curly light brown hair, grey eyes. He looked about fourteen or fifteen. Rose didn't plan on interacting with him, as he only knows her as a strange girl who his parents just saved from death.

They quickly ate and then left for Diagon alley.

_______

Once we were at Diagon Alley, we made a beeline for Olivanders we walked in and the Bell on the door rang.

We walked up to the counter, Alice rang the little bell on the desk and immediately Mr. Ollivander shot up from under the counter with a giant smile on his face.

"Why hello Mrs. Hope! i thought i'd see you again! What do we need today?"

I didn't know so many people could be so.. happy. Rose thought to herself.

"We need a new wand for Rose..." She trailed off, waiting for Rose to state her last name.

Rose did not want to say it. She hesitantly opened her mouth, but before she could get anything out, Olivander noticed her hesitance.

"Ah. Let me have a look." He went in the back and about two minutes later, came back with a wand in his hands. He opened it and handed it to Rose. "Go ahead." She quickly waved it and the vase on his desk shattered loudly. "OH- nope. no definitely not." He put the wand back inside the box.

"What wand did you have last, if you don't mind me asking?" He pestered, raising his eyebrows.

"Ash wood, Pheonix Feather core, 12' and slightly bendy." She answered without hesitation.

"Ah." He muttered before turning back.

About four minutes of waiting and he came back once more with a new wand..He opened the lid and showed it to her. "Ceder wood with a pheonix feather core, 12 1/2 and surprisingly squishy flexibility. One of my most powerful wands, actually."

Rose took the wand and gripped it tightly. It was really pretty...

and powerful.

"Well, give it a wave." He said excitedly. Rose did as he said and it felt as though a gust a wind shot at her, it made her remember the first time she got a wand in first year.. What a stressful time. He clapped slightly and put the wand back in the box. "Ah. perfect match for you. So i suspect that will be all Mrs. hope?"

"Yes thank you." She Exclaimed with a big smile and they walked out of Olivanders. Time for Kings cross.

_________

To say the Train station was packed would be an understatement. There were people everywhere. It was difficult to get through. Alice gave them both hugs and said "Well, you must be off. You go blair, i want to have a chat with Rose." And Blair said his goodbyes and ran through brick wall with his trolly.

Alice wrapped her arms around Rose tightly, but Rose stood there like a stick, not used to hugs. "Listen, dear, you seem like a very sweet girl. I'm so very grateful that i found you, or else the world would have lost another quite beautiful soul. Now, if you wrote to me, i'd be very delighted. If you are two busy enjoying your teenage years, like you should be, i completely understand. You better be going now."

Rose nodded once, her eyes completely transfixed on the woman. "Thank you."

Rose may have not been very much of a cryer, but Alice clearly is. Alice had a few tears in her eyes, but bit the inside of her lip to not let them fall.

Before Alice could reply the sound of the warning whistle could be heard in the distance.

"Okay." she sniffled. "You better go. Stay safe." she smiled weakly.

She waved disappointedly, waiting a few seconds and then ran through the brick wall with her trunk.

"Oh no," She groaned, there were small children everywhere. Mothers hugging their children with tears falling freely down their faces. Fathers patting their son and daughters heads, saying their farewells. Groups of older teenagers looking over the happy children in disgust, and then there was Neville Longbottom racing toward the train, trunk in hand, nearly tripping over his own shoelace, clearly having a fear of being late.

She finally made it on the train after pushing through a bunch of tiny first years. One fell over and yelled "Hey!" but she rolled her eyes and continued on.

It took a little while to find a compartment. She was going to sit by Blair to maybe start up a conversation, but she couldn't find him. She ended up finding a semi-empty compartment near the end of the train, but it wasn't empty. There was a man, with bruised robes and a blanket over half his face. He was asleep. She leaned over and read his suitcase and it said "Professor RJ Lupin"

There were no other empty compartments so she had to sit down across the man.

She barley got sleep last night so she decided to fall asleep aswell. Little did she know the truth that was soon to be discovered this year.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎
𝚊/𝚗: Chapters are gonna get longer, promise.

1038 words. Edited.
Don't forget to vote.

-lily<3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

358K 11.6K 106
what if Harry Potter had a twin sister no one knew about? someone Voldemort overlooked? What if she's *gasp* slytherin? What if there's a potter ador...
3.4K 16 40
Everybody is shocked when Olivia arrives at Hogwarts during the 5th year. No one seems to know anything about her, except Dumbledore. And many want t...
3.1K 255 75
Hello guys! So this a harry potter fanfiction cause I am a big fan of harry potter..... And also I don't like Harry Potter third wheeling in his own...
717K 20K 132
No one knows the truth about what happened that night. The night Harry Potter lost his parents and became The Chosen One, was also the night that Si...