A dragon in the multiverse

Por idontgiveitashit

Andros, a young man fan of novel and manga, died, and is given the chance to be reincarnated. He wishs to: B... Más

1-In the world of My hero academia
2-A hero train and time skip
3-The progress and konbanwa Aizawa-san
4-A mess
5-Black arms, and... travel?
6-Vacation in Danmachi
8-Glimpse of the future
9-An annoying future self

7-Tiona Hyrute (R-18)

481 8 0
Por idontgiveitashit

Andros "Sorry, I didn't heard correctly."

Tiona "I want to bear your child."

She said so while dangling under me, with her arms holding my neck.

A silence follows this sentence.

Everyone is feeling awkward, except Ais, who's tilting her head to the side questioningly, Lefiya, who's blushing heavily, and Gareth, who's laughing.

Andros "May I know the reason for this... confession? It is?"

Tiona "Because you are strong."

Andros *gulp* "Anything else?"

Tiona "Hummm... You aren't evil."

Andros "...          I don't know how you can tell something akin to a confession to someone you know since 3 hours, and that lose control of himself after drinking a little bit of alcohol.

Tiona "You're strong, and not bad, it's all I need to know."

Andros "*sigh* I have several thing to tell you but can we... dismiss this subject for now?"

Tiona "Umu."

*CRITICAL HIT*

Tiona let go of my neck. And my mouth is left dangling instead of the amazoness.

I can see Gareth who's rolling on the ground laughing from seeing my reaction.

Ais takes a step forward and asks in her usual quiet tone, like seen in the anime "How did you become this strong?"

Andros "Mmmh... It's thanks to my powers:

Gravity manipulation, it allows me to manipulate      gravity... This power greatly helps me make my training harder.

Interference of space and time, it allows me to act on space and time, but it has limitation, I generally use it to speed up my training.

And I don't count it because I have never used completely in a fight but, I'm a dragon, even so I keep my human form constently and rarely use my dragon's genes since my rise in power. Even if I use merely a percent of my transformation the lust and the pride typical to my race flare up greatly in me. 

I think that's all there is to say."

Ais looks at me with... hope? She whispers something inaudible for the other, but not for me, "He could travel back in time, so maybe..."

...

Sorry Bell.

I look around and I meet Lefiya's gaze filled with scorn and hate.

Understandable, knowing her love for Ais.

And I turn toward Riveria who's about to speak to me.

Riveria "Finn told me that you're using something else than magic when fighting. He called it... 'haki' was it?"

Andros "Yes." 

I close my fist, raise my arm...

...and gradually cover my forearm in haki.

Andros "This is armament haki, the hardening of one's will."

Everyone is gazing at me, expecting explanation, except the ones who were with me when I fought the goliath.

I sigh and re-explain the use of haki, .

Nobody has any more questions for me, so Riveria thanks me for the explanation about haki and Finn offers me to stay here and go back to the surface with them tomorrow, which I accept.

At night.

Someone sneaks into the tent where I sleep, I recognize her before she could even enter.

So I sit, waiting for her to come in.

Andros "Tiona."

The amazoness is surprised when I call her by her name. She seems to be able to see me in the dark.

She whispers "Sorry... I wanted to..."

I put my finger over her mouth.

Andros "Tiona, I'm extremely glad that you recognize me, but do not sell yourself so short, I heard tales about the wonderful duo of amazoness of the Loki familia. You're worth much more than that. And I don't know if I can be a good parent, I don't even know if I can be a good husband. I'm a proud, lusty dragon, who could not control himself properly. Y-"

*chuu*

She grabs my head with both hand kiss me with passion.

"Humpf..."

"Hummmmmmmmmmm...  Hummmmmmmmmm..."

*separates*

"Aaahhhhh... Aaaahhhhh..."

*chuu*

"Hummmmmmmmm..."

"Hummmmm... Hummmmmmmmmmm..."

*separates*

XxXxXLemonXxXxX

I teleport ourselves and our tent in another location. Far from anyone.

And I kiss Tiona again.

I do not need to be a dragon to be lusty.

Human are as much sinners as they are.

"Hummmmmmmm"

"Ahhhhhhh... Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh..."

Why do I bother with these morals anyway?

I teleport our clothes next to us, immediately exposing our bodies to each other.

Or not, we should detach our lips first to admire each other.

*mwahhh*

"Aaaahhhhh... Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh..."

Her skin color coffee makes you want to taste her. Her breast, albeit small, are baits makes to lure you in the predator's den.

Tiona gazes at me with a predatory smile.

Before she licks her brown lips while pushing me on the bed and kisses me greedily.

"Hummmmmm... Hummmmmmmm.... Hummmmmmmmmmmm..."

Her tongue enters my mouth and explore its every corner without restrain.

With each movement of her tongue, she presses more and more her firm yet comfortable body against mine.

I bypass her tongue and enter her mouth.

Her hands are immediately placing behing my head and my back to not let me flee, not that I would. Letting her instinct go wild.

Her lips overlap my mouth and she aspires my lips, my tongue, my saliva as if to devour me.

*SLURP* *SLURP*

 "HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...."

*mwahh*

"AAaaaaaahhhhhhh... AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh..."

Our lips separate with a pretty string of saliva still liking our mouths.

She looks down on my penis, that is in a hurry to fill her.

There may be complication due to the size but... It will be fine.

Tiona "Hi hi! You're tall."

I smile hearing her cute comment.

Andros "It's to dominate you better! My treasure!"

I squeeze her breasts with my hands. Making her moan slightly.

I push her down and looks at her in the eyes, asking one last time if she accepts me.

Tiona place her hands on mine and press them against her cute chest.

She gives me a beaming smiles while answering in her most jovial tone "I want to bear your child."

I press the tip of my cock against her pussy, and slowly begin to enter it.

"Haaaaaaa... Haaaaaaaaaa..."

My cock slowly sinks in her body, little by little. With soft squishy sound.

Tiona begins to move under me, her breathing accelerates, she presses my hands strongly against her breasts, not letting go of them.

"Haaaaaaa... Haaaaaaa... Haaaaaaaaaaa..."

I massage and enjoy the sensation of her soft underdeveloped breasts.

She crosses her legs behind my back, and suddenly pushes me inside her, breaking her hymen against my cock, before I even reached it.

The suction force increases by several fold, sucking my dick into the depths of her body.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Haaaaaaaaaaaaa... Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."

Her uterus firmly holds my cock, not letting go of it.

I trust inside one time. Making her scream in delight.

So I thrust again, and again, enjoying her screams of pleasure.

With the suction force and her legs that push me inside her, I finally reach the depths of her womb.

I don't hold back anymore, and ejaculate inside her.

Tiona screams while climaxing, lifting her beautiful belly in the air.

Her hands don't let go of mine, and press them even more against her breasts.

Her womb sucks all my semen like a vacuum, and is still asking for more.

Tiona "Ahhhhhhhh... Ahhhhhhhh... Gives me          mooooooore."

She massages her breast with my hands while breathing wildly, her belly rising and falling in rhythm with her aroused breathing.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaa... Haaaaaaaaaaaaa... Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."

And so we continue to make love all the night,

Tiona climaxing again and again, while I satify her insatiable appetite.

-----Time skip to the next dawn/Tiona POV-----

I wake up...

...lying down on Andros.

He's coves me with his dragon's wings to keep me warm.

I can't say that I feel empty, hi hi hi!

I alway tought that I would fall in love with a hero.

Someone who drive away despair and protect the ones he holds dear.

Instead, I have fallen for a dragon.

This is certainly different from what I imagined.

When we first met him, he made me thinks of Loki.

He had this mysterious charm that makes people question is strength and intention.

But it's when he showed his strength that I begun to fall for him.

At first, that punch that destroyed the goliath, then the punch he took from Bete, and above all, the asault from our familia.

When he was drunk, not hiding his strengh anymore, he radiated this aura of power, that can crush everything.

The complete opposite of a hero, like... a juggernaut.

It's then that is double appeared.

Shining like a hero, he defeated his other self in less time than it takes too say it.

It is a funny thing to see, someone beating himself in his drunk state, I wonder what Bete thought about it.

Even so, he felt so much guilty, like a criminal, even if there was nothing to blame him for.

This is common occurence in the Loki familia, and he handled it very well.

And he is honest and caring.

Ah! He wakes up.

Andros "Hello Tiona."

Tiona "Hello Andros!"

A little silence follow, which is broken by Andros.

Andros "Tiona, we currently aren't in the camp of the Loki familia, we are not even in the same world anymore."

Tiona "What?"

Andros "I wanted to show you some things, about me."

We get out the tent, and I see that we are in a forest, the surrounding seems calm, almost empty.

Andros suddenly appears on my left with a strange bag filled with... clothing?

Andros "This is a girl's oufit of this world. But you can wear your usual clothes if you want."

I chose to put it.

And then, Andros bring me in a city of this world.

What? WHAT?!

Are these things building? Are these road? How are these metal things moving? What is smell? Is this good?! Can you eat it?

I run to where the smell comes from.

Andros run, panicking, behind me. I want to play with him, so I accelerate and jump on one of these strange buildings.

Tiona "Ha ha ha! This is a city? This is so wonderful!"

I arrive front of a... stand, a stand! Woah! This is smelling so great!

Andros reaches me just after. Seeing my hungry expression, he buys a handful of these things. It's called takoyaki!

We sit down on a 'bench' to eat.

After some times, Andros begins to speaks,

Andros "This is the first world in which I lived. Here, there is no magic, the strongest human can neither go past the speed of sound, nor even lift your weapon, there is NO GOD. Here human are weak, so we use what we call 'technology' to make the world more livable for us."

Tiona "Like the metal things that move around everywhere?"

I said so while stuffing a takoyaki in my mouth.

Andros "Yes, these are 'cars', they are the main mean of transport of this world.

Another thing, here there is only human, no elf, no dwarf, no demi-human and there is no monster so, no 'ennemis'."

Tiona "Whoa!"

Only one race? This sound sad, however this meant that there is neither prejudice, nor rascism.

Andros "This is not that great, even if we are all the same, this does not prevent us from killing each other, and for reason that are... so meaningless...

Money is the only thing that matter in this world. Rich fill their pauch, while poor starve.

Even if there is no god, there are idiots who kill in their names. There is some differences of skin color between some humans, and that is a pretext for some to be rascist."

Tiona "Strength?"

Andros "Strengh is useless, we invented weapons that break the wall of sound and can destroys cities where the majority of human here cannot even run 500 meters without getting out of breath."

Tiona "...         This sure is different from our world. You said that there is no monster here, so what are you?"

Andros "Let me show you."

Andros takes my hand, and takes us through another portal.

The surounding don't change that much, it's like the previous city.

Tiona "Ah! The people!"

Andros "I had the chance to live another life. This is the world where I was reincarnated."

I observe the surrounding, people here are all different, there is even demi-humans.

Andros "A long time ago, people here were like the people from the previous world that we visited, but then, people with special power began to appear, a luminescent baby, a girl who can create ice, more and more people began to manisfest powers one after the another.

We called these powers: quirk.

When people with special power appeared, what do you think they did?

They use their power, certainly not for greater good."

As if to answer his monologue, an explosion occurs. From which someone emerged.

Villain "Nobody move! Or I kill her!"

The person was holding a hostage.

But then he was hit from behind and let go of the hostage.

"A hero has come!" "Who is it?"

Hero "I'm Ghast, the n°47 hero."

Uh?

This?

A hero?

Andros hugs me from behind.

Andros "You're probably wondering what they are saying."

I nod.

Andros "If there is villain that use their power for themselves, there is hero that use their power to protect the other.

Being a hero here became nothing more than a job, there is too much individual that call themselves heroes without trully being ones.

This is the kind of hero that I've seen until now, even if it was not a long time.

There is still people that are worthy of being called hero, they are just extremely rare.

I even know one worthy of this tittle, I'll introduce him to you one day."

...

Tiona "...       Are you a hero?"

Andros "...          I am something called a vigilante, someone who didn't register himself as a professional hero, but practice the activity of hero.

I think that a hero is someone who put his life on the line for the sake of other or do his very best for the sake of other without asking in return. This is my vision of heroes, and I don't think that I'm worthy of being called a hero."

Tiona "..."

Andros "But if it's for you I'm ready to become one."

My gaze immediately lifts up.

I see Andros looking at me, his gaze contains all the love in the world, there is a ultra-possessive side to it, and a lusty one as well,

and I see his will to makes me happy at any price.

I love you I love you, Andros. Andros... uh?

Tiona "What is you complete name? Again?"

Andros "Drake Andros Hyrute."

He replies with a smile.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Calm down Tiona! You'll have another posibility to eat him! Even so, do I have to wait?! Andros! Andros! My hero in the making! Give me another child if possible!

I jump on him and embrace him, letting my instinct go wild despite the onlookers.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

28.3K 2K 13
[Apocalypse + Beastmen + R.Harem] 🖤 A fat, old, shut-in otaku suddenly transmigrated into her favorite Manhwa she had read multiple times. A worl...
4.1K 137 9
A long time ago a quirk appeared in China as a child who was born was shining brightly as years past multiple children started to develop more supern...
4.2K 118 40
"You can run, but you cannot hide. We come for you, Winter Child. We come." Those are the words I, Midoriya Izuku, heard before being attacked by wha...
25.6K 305 6
Guys this is kinda a inspired story and a mashup. If you guys want to red the inspired Story go and check out Dark Slayer it's a pretty cool story. A...