Our Flor

Bởi Cely-124

"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished... Xem Thêm

Warning
Characters
Stuck with you
Adrenaline
Moving
Papa
Reunited Part 1
Reunited Part 2
Hugs and Kisses
Settling in
Memories
Comfort
Guest
Moving in
School
Meeting Mafias
What the hell
Open up to us
Him and I
Him and I : part 2
Kidnapped
Were broken
Understanding you
Date me
Mind your business
Telling my family
Thanks for being one of my calms
I hate my birthday because..
Birthday
I love you
Torture
What?
Sextape
Played again
The unknown
Dress
The ball
The aftermath
Alive or Dead
Waking up?
Update/and release date
⚠️Sequel⚠️

Excuse me

3.2K 94 9
Bởi Cely-124

Elanoras POV:
"EVERYBODY TO MY OFFICE NOW"Principal Paul says angrily to all of us.We walk silently to his huge office.I stand in the corner with Lucas and my brothers who are glaring daggers at Marina,Katya,Lorenzo,Adam,Adrian,and Martin who looks like a lost puppy looking around.He looks adorable.

"I'm gonna be calling all your parents"Principal Paul says sternly to all of us.I just sigh covering my face with my hands .Ughhh papas gonna be mad .Its not even my fault well it kind've is my fault.But they provoked me after I said to them to mind there business.Gosh I need to beat someone or something to relieve some of this anger.Im cut off my thoughts when I feel a nudge to my rib making me glare at the person who just elbowed me.I glare at Esteban who just gives me those cute big puppy eyes making me smile softly.

"What's wrong bubba"I whisper quietly to him

"Stop worrying they provoked you"he says making me release a little bit of the pressure I had on.But there's still some anger I have.

"Thanks bubba"I say laying my head softly on his shoulder.We stand there waiting for all our parents to arrive.

30 minutes later:
I stand there waiting for papa to arrive.Im currently seated in a big rectangular table with all my brothers and Lucas by my side except my older brothers.

Lorenzo,Adam,Adrian,Martin,Katya,and Marina are all seated across from me.I keep my head down I'd probably beat someone up if I see them.I finally look up when I hear the door swing open.Showcasing all the big bad mafia leaders including my papa.I see papa is only accompanied by Matheo.I shift in my seat getting ready to get scolded by papa.I see the principals eyes widen in fear.Stupid ass he should know better than to disturb business men or more importantly fucking ruthless mafia leaders.I feel papa and Matheos presence behind me.I feel papas hands go to my shoulders making me relax at his natural warmth.

"Ugh..I..i...your kids...are in here..b..because they started...a....fight in the cafeteria"Principal Paul stutters out fearfully to Pierre,Pablo,Ivan,and Papa.
I sit there waiting for him to continue.

"Okay but why the fuck does my princess have a busted lip"Pablo mutters out madly,I roll my eyes and I'll do it again bitch.

"It was Elanora papa she started all of this"Marina mutters bratty .Fucking little brat.

No ones POV:
"It was Elanora papa she started all of this"Marina says looking behind her to see her father who looks seconds from exploding.

Vince and Matheo were surprisingly confused Elanora never interacts unless she is provoked.Vince felt his principessa tense as she hears Marina talk.He squeezes her shoulders in reassurance.Matheo thought they were friends but apparently not.He looks down to Elanora who's fists are clenched hard making her knuckles turn white.He also sees her knuckles are bruised a little bit.What the fuck happened?

"She punched Marina and threatened me"Katya mutters glaring daggers at Elanora who looks unbothered.Katya clenched her fists how is she so calm with this.I kinda feel bad but she played Lorenzo and we take loyalty pretty serious.I really didn't mean to slut shame her like that, it was never my intention but Marina had other plans.Marina is my bff she's my ride or die.Even tho she overstepped by bringing in her mother I don't even know how she knows that.

Pablo snaps his head at Elanora and Vince who both look unbothered.He was now fuming why would she lay a fucking hand on my princess.Im gonna make sure she suffers.He had plans but he just needed a little more patience.Everything at its right time.

Ivan stands there boredly ,he doesn't even know why he was called.His daughter Katya seems to be involved but I think the main people here are Elanora and Marina.Elanora looks unbelievably bored.Marina on the other hand looks pissed.This is actually entertaining.Adrian,Adam,and Lorenzo look calm but worried.Martin just looks lost.Marcos,Romano,and Lucas look very murderous.

"Let's not lie Marina you know why I punched you , I'll do it again if I have to get the truth out of you"Elanora mutters emotionless looking at Marina who looks pale.

"THAT DID NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO PUNCH MY DAUGHTER"Pablo screams at Elanora who only raises her eyebrows in confusion.

Vince immediately clenches his jaw in anger ,how dare he speak to my daughter like that.

"DONT YOU FUCKING DARE SCREAM AT MY DAUGHTER PABLO"Vince yells pointing his finger at Pablo who looks away.

"I SUGGEST YOU KEEP YOUR DAUGHTER IN CHECK VINCE"Pablo screams back to Vince who looks murderous .

Everyone watches as the Spanish mafia leader and the Italian mafia leader go at it.There both raging at each other .

Lorenzo clenches his jaw as he feels guilty,he shouldn't have told Marina anything.None of this would've happened if he had just kept his mouth shut.

"DONT FORGET WHO YOUR TALKING TO PABLO"Vince mutters pissed off at Pablo who looks away .Vince was always first place and he'll make sure to use that at his advantage , no one and I mean no one will disrespect his principessa.

"THEN TELL YOUR DAUGHTER TO KEEP HER HANDS TO HERSELF OHH WAIT SHE CANT"Pablo mutters glancing at Vince who is seconds away from murdering him.

Elanora cannot believe Pablo just insulted her.She can't but let rage take over her.

Everyone watches as Elanora stands up turning around and grabbing Matheos gun.She points the gun at Pablo who looks taken back.Everyone stands up watching as Elanora points the gun at Pablo the Spanish leader.

"DONT EVER DISRESPECT ME AGAIN PABLO AND YOU DONT KNOW SHIT SO - SI TE PUEDES IR A LA PUTA MIERDA"(so yeah you can go to fucking hell),Elanora mutters murderously to Pablo who only clenches his jaw in anger.

"AND MARINA DONT FUCKING LIE YOU PROVOKED ME"Elanora mutters out giving Matheo his gun back.

"Because you lied to Lorenzo"Marina mutters out back to Elanora who rolls her eyes.

"That was none of your business"Elanora mutters glancing at Lorenzo who looks away from her intensifying stare.

"It is hes my brother"Marina says glaring at Elanora.

Lucas just sits there knowing he did nothing wrong.He sits there enjoying watching there arguments with Marcos and Romano who look intrigued as well.

Marcos sits there patiently enjoying the back and fourth arguments.Hes just pissed off he didn't get to hit Lorenzo who threw a hard punch at Elanora.

Romano for once is actually entertained watching drama.He snaps his head back and fourth watching as they all argue intensely.

Matheo is impressed on his baby sister.He watched as she defended herself like a queen should.

Adam and Adrian watched impressively as the two mafias go at it back and fourth.

Martin looks around confused as to why he's here.Hes never seen an argument as impressive as Elanora.She knows how to defend herself but he can't say the same about his twin tho.Marina is more of a girly girl.But he will always be on his twins side. Blood before anything.Even tho he knows this is her fault.

"WHY DID YOU EVEN SAY YES TO MY BROTHER WHEN YOU WERE ALREADY WITH SOMEONE"Marina screeches making everybody's ears wince in slight pain.

Elanora suddenly looks away from Marina and towards Pablos brown orbs.

"I THINK THE BETTER QUESTION IS HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY MOTHER WHEN I NEVER TOLD YOU SHIT"

"BETTER QUESTION IS WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU PABLO"Elanora yells pointing a finger at Pablo who looks away suspiciously and to think he's a fucking mafia leader.

Enjoy 😊
Thanks for reading

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

155K 3.6K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
5.9M 158K 85
"No, I'm an only child.What do you mean by I have brothers? " Follow Anastasia Rosaline Blade through her journey. Overcoming abuse, PTSD, depression...
1.8K 45 20
"What!?" he says with fire burning in his eyes but I can't seem to look away not even once. "What do you mean what all I did was go to a party and ha...
3.4K 101 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...