Grow old with You(Raihan x Re...

נכתב על ידי KingGEURGE

The Dragon Tamer, Raihan. The Pokemon Whisperer, Y/N. And The Unbeatable Champion, Leon. They will encounter... עוד

Prologue
Chapter 1- A New Adventure
Chapter 2- Happy Letters
Chapter 3- A Little Team Building
Chapter 4- Welcome Home Gifts!
Chapter 5- Evolution Extravaganza
Please answer!
Chapter 6- Eight Down, Champion To Go!
Chapter 7- A Legendary End
Chapter 8- Triple Champion Time
Chapter 9- What Did I Miss?
Chapter 10- Time Flies
Chapter 11- Awkward Clash
Chapter 12- Face Forgotten, Memories remembered
Chapter 13- One More Hint
Chapter 14- Memory Refresher
Chapter 15- Bite Me
Chapter 16- The Battle Of The Champions
Chapter 17- Death Wish's Reward
Chapter 18- I Do Adore
Chapter 19- Twist Of Fate
Chapter 20- The Return To Kalos
Chapter 21- The Fall Of Team Void
I'm sorry.
Chapter 22- Separation Of The Legends
Chapter 23- A Quick Detour
Chapter 24- Stepping Down
Tagged
100k Q&A
Chapter 25- Switching Things Up
Tagged
Chapter 26 - Our Last Hurrah
Chapter 27- 'I'm Back'
I like turtles lmao(TAGGED)
Chapter 28- Farewell Party
Totally not my birth anniversary
Lmao
Chapter 29- Rumor Has It
Chapter 31 - Sorry Love
Chapter 32 - Unveil The Truth
Chapter 33 - Grow Old With You
EPILOGUE

Chapter 30 - I Still Get Jealous

3.8K 89 95
נכתב על ידי KingGEURGE

So I disappear once again and finally return 🕴🕴🕴 As much as I'm tempted to stop the updates, I want to make sure this story ends the way I want it to: complete.

And to help y'all remember just in case:
H/C - Hair Color
B/S - Birthstone

Without further delay, this is:

'I Still Get Jealous!'

"Are we there yet?" Y/N asked as she shifted in her seat then looked out the train's window.

'Gal Gal Gallade' Gallade said, rolling his eyes.

"My impatience is in my blood, now shut it." Y/N shot with a glare towards her partner, who sat on the seat across from her.

There was a short minute of comfortable silence before Y/N spoke up.

"So uh, do you think they look any different?" Y/N said making Gallade snicker

'Gallade Gal Gal' Gallade snickered, smirking like an idiot.

"I know it's only been a few weeks, but I miss them ya know." The ex-champion sighed

'Gal Gal?' Gallade asked, replacing his smug look with a curious one.

"Confess? Oh no no no, I don't think I can do that." Y/N sat up frantically, shaking her head.

'Gal!'

"No! Let them do the confessing, I just sit back and observe." Y/N replied jokingly.

'Gal Gal Gal!' Gallade groaned.

"I don't do the shooting to my shot, honey." Y/N shrugged.

'Gal-' Before Gallade could get another word out, the door to the train cabin she and Gallade were in opened, revealing someone that worked on the train (Just go with it luvs)

"Ma'am, just wanted to let you know that we arrive in five minutes." The worker said with a polite smile before gently closing the door.

As soon as the door closed, Y/N's and Gallade's eyes met as an excited smile appeared on both their faces.

"FIVE MINUTES!!!" Y/N exclaimed as she jumped in her seat, gazing out the window to see the city of Hammerlocke in the horizon.

'Gal Gal Gallade!' Gallade cheered, his smile growing at the second.

"You'll get to see Flygon and Charizard, I'll get to see their trainers." Y/N said with a satisfied look as she calmed herself.

'Arriving in Hammerlocke station, make sure to secure all your belongings.' Y/N and Gallade heard echo throughout the train

Y/N's eyes widened, snatching her bag and swings the cabin door open and running out of the cabin with Gallade running right after

Y/N runs past all the passerby, who jeered at the ex-champion and her partner as they unintentionally pushed passed them without an apology

The H/C haired trainer rushed to the entrance of the station, their eyes scanning the crowd for Leon and Raihan, which should be easy since they're actual trees.

"I thought they were going to meet us here?" Y/N questioned, wondering if they were just late.
'Gal Gallade Gal' Gallade mumbled, crossing its arms

"I can't blame them for being assholes." Y/N heard someone speak

She looked up to meet the eyes of Nessa who was walking towards them

"Nessa, hey!" Y/N smiled running up to Nessa to hug her, with the water type gym leader reciprocating it.

"Raihan and Leon are at the stadium, they're a bit busy." Nessa explained pulling away from Y/N

"Busy? Did they send you to pick me up?" Y/N queried, tilting her head slightly, to which Nessa shook hers in reply.

"I came here on my own accord, I figured it was best if at least someone came to welcome you back." Nessa smiled, leading Y/N and Gallade to the stadium.

It wasn't a very long walk, though it felt like it took ages. Y/N noticed the glares she received from those on the street and by their homes. She knew why, though she shook the thought away in hopes it wasn't true. She was aware the scandal had spread all over the eight regions, yet she couldn't help but hang on to what little hope their was.

"Here we are, Leon and Raihan are just in there. I'll leave you to it." Nessa said, bidding Y/N and Gallade goodbye after walking them to the stadium.

The partners waved a goodbye to Nessa as she walked away, letting the two walk into the Hammerlocke stadium.

All eyes locked on Y/N and Gallade as they entered, many sent them looks of disapproval, with only a few sending them welcoming smiles.

Y/N refused to hang her head low, scanning the room to meet eyes with her two best friends... Or so she thought.

"Dragon Tamer! Champ!" Y/N called out, running towards the two who were at the center of the room.

They looked at Y/N up and down and gave her a forced smile as they awkwardly stood in place as the Pokemon Whisperer embraced them into her arms

"Y-Y/N! You're...here. Welcome... Back." Raihan trailed off, lightly patting her back to make her let go of them.

"Did you two miss me?" Y/N grinned, oblivious of the thick air of tension that was present in the room.

"Why, yes, yes of course we are. It's not like something controversial happened a few days ago, no of course." Leon scoffed, wearing a frown on his normally cheery face.

Y/N cringed at his statement, ignoring it still, "Why don't we hangout today? I'm sure you two have some time for me." Y/N giggled, taking both their hands and walking out of the gym, with Gallade skipping behind her.

"We're actually quite busy today, Y/N. Leon is the uh champion you know-" Raihan attempted to interrupt before getting shushed by Y/N, "You can always procrasinate that stuff later!" (lol mood)

"We have more important things to do than hangout." Leon groaned as he rolled his eyes

"C'mon you two, to the wild area we go!" Y/N said

Both champion and gym leader let their friend drag them around in hesitation. All three trainers could hear the whispers as they exited the city. Some of the locals tried to intervene, though were all threatened by the Gallade that walked behind the three trainers with its shiny megastone around its neck. Both Raihan and Leon looked at the ground, trying to find the right time to talk to Y/N.

They finally stopped in the wild area right outside Hammerlocke where they first had dinner together with Hop, Victor and Gloria. 

"Damn, I remember when we saw each other here? I made everyone curry!" Y/N explained sitting down on the ground, with Raihan and Leon hesitantly sitting down beside her.

"So how have you two been? It's been a while hasn't it?" Y/N asked questioned with a sweet smile, warming the two boys' hearts no matter how hard they tried to resist the feeling.

"Uh, we've been fine actually." Raihan replied, forcing himself to give a smile back.
"Definitely fine without you.." Leon mumbled under his breath, with Y/N hearing his words to her dismay. They do really hate me don't they? She thought to herself, shaking her head

"I hear you're in a relationship now. Congratulations (You've invented a new kind of stupid-)" Leon spat with a tense jaw.

Y/N's mouth dropped slightly, "I'm not in a relationship-"

"We're incredibly happy for you! You have our full support, honestly." Raihan said. Are you really?

"Guys, I'm telling you, I'm not in a-"

"You and Val...Valarie right? Yeah, you two seem perfect for each other." Leon said in almost a mocking tone. Will they let me explain?

"We're just friends-"

"That's what they all say, don't they? Come on now, Y/N, you don't have to hide that from us." Raihan let out a chuckle, Leon letting one escape his lips as well, "We really wish you two all the best, maybe she misses you? So perhaps is best if you return to her." Assholes.

Y/N finally stood up, "JESUS CHRIST I'M NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP!"

Raihan and Leon seemed to be caught off guard by Y/N's sudden outburst, it was true she was in a relationship with some other girl anyway, so why would she even dare to deny it? But after all, they didn't deserve to be yelled at.

"You don't get to let it out on us after what you did." Raihan growled in protest, rising on his own feet.

'Gal Gallade Gal Gal' Gallade snapped, taking his place beside Y/N.
"Gallade, this isn't your fight." Y/N sighed, placing her hand on her partner's shoulder.

"Maybe if you were a better trainer, he wouldn't snap at us like you are now!" Leon mirrored Y/N's anger, taking his place beside Raihan.

Y/N's eyes widened, her mouth agape. The actual nerve

"Being a good trainer doesn't have to do anything with Gallade snapping back at you, so don't try to drag my skills into this arguement." Y/N protested to the boys' annoyance, "Alright, maybe it doesn't have to do anything with this arguement. But you know what does? You being a crap- no, I'm sorry, shitty ass friend." Leon clapped back, earning a look of shock from Raihan and Y/N, and even Gallade. He swore the least out of the group, he only did once in a blue moon.

Y/N scoffed, "Me leaving Galar doesn't make me a shitty friend, I thought you two knew that." Raihan clenched his fist, "You know damn well its not about you leaving Galar, why don't you check your phone? Refresh your memory?"

"I already told you I'm not in a relationship with Valarie! She's my childhood friend." Y/N tried to explain, only earning a pair of eye rolls.

"Say whatever you want, you're happy so we're going to let you be happy." Raihan sighed, visibly tired of the drama. Too bad Leon didn't feel the same.

"Raihan, why are you just letting her go? Do you know the shit she put our feelings through? Don't you hear the bs coming out of her?" Leon protested, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration.

Y/N tilted her head in confusion, her anger slowly boiling down, "Why are you two making such a big deal out of this?"

Raihan and Leon exchanged weird looks, both clearly not as fired up as they were a second ago,
"Y/N, we don't want anything bad happening to you, is all." Raihan attempted to explain, urging Y/N to let out a teasing reply, "What's wrong, you two? Jealous?"

Y/N and Gallade laughed, clutching their abdomens to suppress the laughter.

There was a silence in the air, only meaning one thing, "Holy crap you two are!" Y/N gasped before erupting in a fit of laughter once more.

Both Raihan and Leon's cheeks flushed red as they attempted to defend themselves.
"N-no that's not it!" Leon tried to protest, trying to shake Y/N by the shoulders to snap her out of her laughing fit.

"O-oh my god, you two a-are, JEALOUS" Y/N choked out, sitting down on the ground, tears slipping out of her eyes.

"It's not that funny.." Raihan groaned, pulling Y/N up by her waist to set her on her feet.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't expect the Galar region's heartthrobs to get jealous by some ex-champion."
Y/N let out, giving both her friends a smile as her laughter subsided.

The Dragon Tamer and Unbeatable Champion couldn't hold back their own genuine laughter after hearing Y/N's. Hers was infectious and lit up the whole atmosphere.

"I hope you two will allow me to explain where I stand now." Y/N said, her two friends sealing their lips to listen to what she had to say.

"Valarie and I are just friends, I'll say that again. When I came to the Kalos region, it was only natural I paid my hometown a visit. My visited my parents and her. She's always been there to keep me company since I moved away from Galar all those years ago..." Y/N stopped to let out some air, looking up to see Raihan and Leon listening to her intently.

"Everyone threw me a party at the Laverre City gym where Valarie is a gym leader, and as I was returning home she gifted me this necklace right here." Y/N pulled on the chain of the B/S necklace that hung around her neck.

"I kissed Valarie on the cheek in a friendly way of course, I was overcome with happiness and that was always our way of showing our appreciation to one another. Apparently some paparazzi decided to create a nonsense for some clout, which soon turned into a controversy where both Valarie and I nearly got cancelled..." Leon and Raihan chuckled at her use of new generation slang

"After the drama which obviously reach you two, Valarie and I cleared it up on the internet, which I also assume didn't reach you two either." Y/N ended, bringing out her phone and showing the tweets about her clearing up the situation.

After reading the explanation, both Raihan and Leon looked at her with apologetic looks, "We're sorry we took it too far." Leon apologized bringing Y/N in his arms.

Raihan joined in as well, silent as Leon said all needed.

Gallade felt obliged to join in as well (As he should), wrapping his arms around all three trainers even if his arms weren't as long as he'd like them to be.

The air around the quartet felt positive as pokemon roamed around them, minding their own business.

The only thing that mattered was that Y/N was back and she definitely wasn't leaving.

Raihan let out a sigh, "After all this time, I Still Get Jealous."

Guess who's back for more! I really hope that I finish this story soon, not just for all of you, but for myself as well. Once again I'm thanking for being by co-writer and helping me finish this story. Both them and myself have been working on to give all of you the ending that you and the characters deserve. To those who decided to stick around even after my untimely absence, I thank you for keeping up with my story and its inconsistent updates. Hopefully with a lot of caffeine and ideas I'll be able to give y'all some closure!

Catch all of you in the next one! Please make sure to stay safe wherever all of you are at. And most importantly: Asian Lives Matter. Black Lives Still Matter.

Signing off for now,

King Geurge
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

39K 749 28
Samantha didn't want any drama. Raihan was just looking for a good time. Their coming together was the fickle nature of fate in the form of a camera...
3.4K 467 117
When Leon's son Fayiz defeats Champion Raihan, his sister Amber isn't impressed. She was born amidst tragedy in Orre. Predictably defeating her cocky...
101K 2.4K 37
Timeless love is what everyone wants. Follow y/n as she falls for the one and only dragon master; Raihan. I do not own Pokemon nor the cover.
5.5K 212 10
Pokemon werent really your thing. They smell weird, they can only say their names, they shoot elemental beams everywhere and overall freaked you out...